farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2169, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Also Jake I would have needed to wait for CC to come in and bus anyway to get Shos to L-1, since Farside is townreading him. You gave me like no fucking time to even try and get his lynch.

What?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

yeah that quick hammer tells me 2/3 things. I was right about CC and right about shos and probably right about farside too

GG and goodbye
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2169, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Also Jake I would have needed to wait for CC to come in and bus anyway to get Shos to L-1, since Farside is townreading him. You gave me like no fucking time to even try and get his lynch.

No seriously Wtf is this?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jake is full of lies. Game would be over and if shos or me were scum there would be gg all around.
Not saying we are not scum.

Capt scum at this point and scum went tilt.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by shos »

Poor farside, I am done trolling. I am actually scum.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by shos »

Or am I?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 2177, farside22 wrote:

No seriously Wtf is this?

I did try to get Shos lynched but no one was really interested in actually making it happen. Jake's attitude was particularly awful.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by shos »

im p sure jake was.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:02 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Yeah, but only if someone got you to L-1 first. Which is stupid attitude to take.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:05 am

Post by shos »

That is true. This and psychs i willnot claim part are the two things I was dumbfounded by

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm confused.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 am

So my reads were pretty boss this game. Sucks I decided to listen to the advice people give me over and over again about trusting other people's reads.

Shos/victor I called early on.

Scum team had a lot of members though. Shaded/ psyche/ farside/shos/ victor/ skot/CC

Damn, town had no chance.

Re my attitude today , nobody was going to lynch shos and people wanted to policy lynch in lylo and continue to ignore good reasons why shos was scum. What else was I supposed to do?

I gave 3 solid reasons for why shos was scum and all 3 got ignored. What's funny is farside pushed the hardest for the pl of cc yet didn't even get on the wagon. Guess she's going to act like her play was awesome. :facepalm:

P.edit - farside. CC was town. Shos/ victor are scum. 3 rd scum is either you and you are trolling or it was skot.

Way to basically hijack lylo and force people to look at only 1 option and nobody else. Stupid [redacted]

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't get why there was no quick lynch if cc is town.
You telling me town only had 2 pr's this whole game?
I'd seriously ask who balanced this game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh as for jakes scum reasoning on shos. How anyone would follow that after multiple town lied is stupid.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:10 am

Maybe this game had only 2 scum?

Naz was bad lynch, he was policy lynched for hammering. Shos lied when he said he wasn't pushing for hawk and wasn't defending shaded. But you just stuck your head in the sand and didn't bother considering that why ? Cause naz called you scum ? Lololol

Sure my attitude wasn't the greatest but I did more to try and get scum lynched than anyone else and in return I got ignored/ insulted.

GG scum, you got handed the most derp collection of townies I've ever seen in my life.

Btw the BIGGEST red flag for shos was when he abandoned his top scum read to omgus vote me for calling him a liar. Town just doesn't do that.

Not to mention his fake ass. "Oh poor me naz was town" how you guys fell for that is beyond me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:06 am

Post by shos »

My d2 push on naz was extremely genuine, which is why it worjed through. Those lies/inconsistencies with hydra/etc are all real and as town I would always be proud in such scumhunting as I did this game.

Of course my shaded townread was fake. But I honestly have no idea why shaded was lynched. No idea. At all.

Jake's reads were good this game, but his play was awful. It was obnoxious and annoyed people which helped us get antagonism against him. That lie thing was true bullshit, but others were great - the fact that I played disappointed like I townread jake d2 was planned so that he townreads me. It did the opposite - but the lack of other stuff to come with it made it sound so bizarre and it played well for me.

The reason no quickhammers were made today was that we could not coordinate to be online all at once, I kept missing in MINUTES FFS.

Read te scum qt when it is out, you will see how the game rolled.

Lack of scum PRs made this game balance wierdly. Town had powers but to take them vs daytalk, dunno what to tell you. Probably even town biased.

This was a cool game for me, despite any frustration anyone may have produced.

Psyche, were you X shot? Why did you refuse so furiously to claim? You were town's strongest power..

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I had a feeling after pysche's flip he masoned jake, but jakes play was so awful I could not see the town motive.
Even lylo he refused mass claim.

Just awful
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:37 am

Post by shos »

Buy who is the scumteam???

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:40 am

yes your play was just awful. Pushing a policy lynch in lylo is the most fucking retarded thing I have ever seen in my life. I just finished a game where scum did it which is why I was convinced you must be scum for doing it this game. Not to mention you were calling me town but all of your actions were implying you knew I was town. You don't try to convince scum they are wrong... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

as for me not claiming, there was no fucking point was there? You didn't even want to wait for CC to post and claim, you just wanted him gone at all cost cause he was a useless waste of space. OH AND OMG I had a gut read on TN and it was fucking right imagine that? You have no business playing mafia if you are going to suck this bad and not even admit that you were directly responsible for town's loss.

As for not claiming with massclaim, that wasn't dumb. What was dumb was you trying to lynch CC without him even posting or giving him an opportunity to claim. You were perfectly find having more people vote CC and test your theory about a quick hammer. :facepalm:

farside for scum mvp

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 am

Post by shos »

Oo, definitely not. Id nominate TN slot.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:05 am

Post by shos »

I mean dunno which lylo you played here, by my count farside was not pushibg a CC lynch, was not voting CC, etc. Skot might be mvp actually. His quickvote in lylo on lurker was foolish.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:08 am

Post by farside22 »

I didn't vote for cc I push a claim on someone I believed scum. You know unlike jake who voted me after his 100% scum shos read.
Let's see who did worse.

Verify players to find scum group or vote a player you believe is less town over scum read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2194, shos wrote:Oo, definitely not. Id nominate TN slot.

Capt's play again awful. I'm getting tired of players who so nothing for the game. Why the fuck agree to replace then give no fucking reads.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:19 am

In post 2196, farside22 wrote:You know unlike jake who voted me after his 100% scum shos read.

when you tried to coordinate a quick lynch in lylo you became scum #1. That's why I voted you over shos.

Townies don't try and coordinate quick lynches in lylo.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:28 am

In post 2195, shos wrote:I mean dunno which lylo you played here, by my count farside was not pushibg a CC lynch, was not voting CC, etc. Skot might be mvp actually. His quickvote in lylo on lurker was foolish.

She was calling CC scum and she did try to get more people to vote CC

In post 2098, farside22 wrote:I'd vote for cc and I want jake to explain why we should not look a cc for the awful lurking and no fucking cases or anything said at this point.

In post 2106, farside22 wrote:Who's here I want to fucking prove to jake now that capt is scum since he's avoided way capt is not scum.

In post 2114, farside22 wrote:
In post 2111, shos wrote:...I have to say it looks a lot like you're just trying to coordinate a quickhammer, you know.

No I want to prove jake wrong.
His incessant town read of tn based on gut. Pushing bs case. I think jake is scum with cc and that has not changed except when I thought pysche was setting jake up day 2.

In post 2116, farside22 wrote:
In post 2112, shos wrote:I doubt it, but meh. can never overestimate.
skot should unvote, when he can.

Seriously you think I would vocally coordinate ? :lol:
Sorry but no.
You know who's left.
Scum jake
Scum cc

You have victor, you and kthx. I'm clearing possible groups at this point.

Also

In post 2146, farside22 wrote:That is not a pl cases. Thanks for lying.

yes it was. The only thing you had on them was they weren't posting. That's a lynch a lurker policy lynch.

In post 2142, farside22 wrote:Jake: keeps missing that I'm verify who's town.

You weren't trying to verify who was town. I really don't think you know what you were talking about which is why you looked desperate.

mod, please consider reporting cc & tn to site mods so they are punished appropriately. thanks.

now I am seriously done with this game.

peace out

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”