Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Enchant »

Vig is Anti-town role for shoting Masons and other PRs, while mafia laughs their asses.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Enchant »

So it's balanced.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2127, DkKoba wrote:I'm going to direct you to the shitfight you had with Ari the last time you replaced into a game as an indicator of what would happen if I engaged you and why I am disengaging.

I, despite popular belief, do not like being toxic and wish to not shit up the game and any feeling of superiority of you thinking I was caught, is simply trolling behavior to me as your solve is contingent on *you* being the setup designer rather than ignoring the reality that we are in where I will flip rolecop and it will not matter.
And I would direct you to that game where every setup related conclusion was right just the target wrong.

In the 19P large normal every setup spec conclusion I had was correct. Granted we lost because I couldn’t have the scum I wanted in that PoE because all the town said no 3x in a row despite be being a mason so I had to put Galron as town despite not believing it.

I don’t think you think this is the bad thing you think it is.

Ari was in my scum POE because she refused to look at the reality and someone was a busser there (Andres) and refused to let me hunt there.

Here people disagree with me but they aren’t stopping me from saying you’re scum or I am a bad player for doing so. There’s a difference.

I may not be able to elim you today because people don’t see it, but I sure as hell will not join the Shadowgirl wagon you’re on.

Roden and Enchant are town.

This means the setups are
You+NM
You+Shadowgirl
You+Tictac

What happens next most likely is that because everyone mistakenly TRs you, Shadowgirl likely gets miselimmed. (But hey if you bus your partner I will take it)

Then it’s between you and NM and you and tictac the next day because a vig should never fire in that situation.

So then being outed after Shadowgirl flips town people will realize you have to be scum and you get voted out.

That’s how this plays out.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2150, Enchant wrote:Vig is Anti-town role for shoting Masons and other PRs, while mafia laughs their asses.
Nope.

Novice isn’t anti town even if it misfires on N2.

Mason mason vig still has conf town in elo even if on N2 vig shoots a VT.

You’re welcome to plot it out.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=13329652#p13329652

Here.

I had the right solve on D3 in that Titus was coaching Galron and he was fake.

In a 19P normal.

Please stop saying my spec is bad. It’s like not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Enchant »

Let's just say that Koba role atleast IS real.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2128, DkKoba wrote:i had to watch you ruin an easy town win that i setup from the dead chat as you replaced so excuse me for not wanting to feed your bullshit math based theories that have 0 place in the *social* deduction game of mafia.
Again not bullshit and it’s not math theories and it’s setup spec.

And this doesn’t have any weight as there hasn’t been a night phase for me yet.

There’s no way for me to have demonstrated I caught you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2155, Enchant wrote:Let's just say that Koba role atleast IS real.
And it’s why they will never leave my scum pool.

VOTE: Koba
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Enchant »

Waiting what Roden says, but even if Koba maf, it's benefiting to remove other maf first, so i can safely shred Koba with bullets at night. Idk if they have roleblocker or such.

Not opposing tho.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2158, Enchant wrote:Waiting what Roden says, but even if Koba maf, it's benefiting to remove other maf first, so i can safely shred Koba with bullets at night. Idk if they have roleblocker or such.

Not opposing tho.
I think the other maf is TicTac but could be NM and Koba designed the bus play because their partner(s) believed they sucked.

I have no desire to try to guess which of NM/TicTac it is because I doubt it would go through. My hunch is tictac but I can’t prove it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

From where I stand the best way to convince you Koba is scum is to have them be on the wagon of whoever they flip.

They can either bus, which means I can take them out tomorrow, or they don’t. If the wagon is Koba, Enchanr, Roden, plus one then people find that plus one suspicious. When in reality it’s Koba they should find suspicious.

My guess is Shadowgirl gets elimmed with a pool of Roden, Enchant, Koba, tictac and flips green and it’s what you all need to elim Koba
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Enchant »

Who the hell is Enchanr
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2161, Enchant wrote:Who the hell is Enchanr
It’s you. My r and t keys are close together on my iPhone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t know the why but I have made cases people agreed with the bus was preplanned

Dwlee KNEW he was going down.

Their fight was staged.

I can only answer to what is in thread but Dwlee took that bus and bussed so hard that Koba started a new bussing company KobaHound.

It stopped them from having to discuss hardly anyone else AND HEM saw through it and it’s why HEM died.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

The only setup that would ever remotely have a shot of passing is 3 goons/neighbors versus this town power.

So then why does Dwlee claim doctor?

Answer: Scum are informed there is a vig from the freaking start so if Dwlee wins he looks to fit
And if he loses oh well.

Like I suck at the social explanations but Koba is absolutely scum.

Hell elim me over Shadowgirl to prove it.

I am a VT no loss there
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 25, DkKoba wrote:
In post 20, marcistar wrote:Just in case anybody thought it was a joke, me and Not Known 15 are actually neighbors. I claimed kind of impulsively without them even sending anything at all in our neighbourhood. I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking
them
for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though. :oops:
wait theres more than 1 hood?

i am actually in a hood with dwlee thats why i instant voted them and i claimed traitor to them and their reaction sucked ass

they claimed it was a joke but yeah :P

theres prob a traitor in the game if dwlee flips scum
Oh look bad setup spec from D1. Dwlee flipped scum.

There’s no traitor else scum would have quickhammered Shadowgirl or NM unless one of those two is traitor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

So I gotta work now but I won’t join a wagon with Koba and I want whoever Koba is on to flip.

Your move Koba.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:22 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2160, MathBlade wrote:From where I stand the best way to convince you Koba is scum is to have them be on the wagon of whoever they flip.

They can either bus, which means I can take them out tomorrow, or they don’t. If the wagon is Koba, Enchanr, Roden, plus one then people find that plus one suspicious. When in reality it’s Koba they should find suspicious.

My guess is Shadowgirl gets elimmed with a pool of Roden, Enchant, Koba, tictac and flips green and it’s what you all need to elim Koba
But when I go green isn't the safer play for town to go for NM as a surefire scum? I don't see how me and NM could be TvsT when I have basically staked my life on this flip. The easy route if NM was also town was for NM to get voted out and I nearly for certain would get voted out the following day. (Or vice versa of me getting voted out as town today, but it's a much a stronger case to leave me and vote me out the following day given how adamant I've been about NM's slot). I don't see how NM isn't in the scum team given the current stall of wagons. So even if you do think it's DkKoba in the scum team, it still is safer play as town to go after NM first (if I get voted out today).
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2167, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 2160, MathBlade wrote:From where I stand the best way to convince you Koba is scum is to have them be on the wagon of whoever they flip.

But when I go green isn't the safer play for town to go for NM as a surefire scum? I don't see how me and NM could be TvsT when I have basically staked my life on this flip. The easy route if NM was also town was for NM to get voted out and I nearly for certain would get voted out the following day. (Or vice versa of me getting voted out as town today, but it's a much a stronger case to leave me and vote me out the following day given how adamant I've been about NM's slot). I don't see how NM isn't in the scum team given the current stall of wagons. So even if you do think it's DkKoba in the scum team, it still is safer play as town to go after NM first (if I get voted out today).
You’ve staked your life on NM scum.
NM + Koba is possible yes.

But that doesn’t mean you are.
I believe NM is lock scum to you.

It’s just that Koba is 100% and on your town flip then NM is 50/50.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:55 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2168, MathBlade wrote:You’ve staked your life on NM scum.

Continuing the scenario of assuming me town (or just what it's in my head in my POV) and thinking of the game state and based on your two possibilities, then if NM isn't scum (it being 50/50 to you), then it's DkKoba+tictac, but that block of two could already have coordinated to vote out either me or NM already (again, the easy play is to vote NM out and I get voted out the following day because of my fervent position). Why wouldn't they have done that already? I think that's where I struggle in the scenario of imagining a DkKoba+tictac scumteam.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Enchant »

Because i would blast their faces lol.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2166, MathBlade wrote:So I gotta work now but I won’t join a wagon with Koba and I want whoever Koba is on to flip.

Your move Koba.
ok enjoy me carrying you then, i really don't mind.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:09 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Also if it's DkKoba+tictac, then DkKoba already knows where the vig is, so why does tictac go after you so hard due to potentially having bought into your fake softing, MathBlade, and to vote you and to hopefully get you to claim? DkKoba's role, whatever the alignment, is proven. So tictac+DkKoba scum team already knows where the vig is and doesn't need to go looking for it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2169, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 2168, MathBlade wrote:You’ve staked your life on NM scum.

Continuing the scenario of assuming me town (or just what it's in my head in my POV) and thinking of the game state and based on your two possibilities, then if NM isn't scum (it being 50/50 to you), then it's DkKoba+tictac, but that block of two could already have coordinated to vote out either me or NM already (again, the easy play is to vote NM out and I get voted out the following day because of my fervent position). Why wouldn't they have done that already? I think that's where I struggle in the scenario of imagining a DkKoba+tictac scumteam.
Because they don’t have to and the extra elim gets them out of the problem they were forced to create because they had to kill HEM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2172, ShadowGirl wrote:Also if it's DkKoba+tictac, then DkKoba already knows where the vig is, so why does tictac go after you so hard due to potentially having bought into your fake softing, MathBlade, and to vote you and to hopefully get you to claim? DkKoba's role, whatever the alignment, is proven. So tictac+DkKoba scum team already knows where the vig is and doesn't need to go looking for it.
My guess is they want the extra kill from the no elim. That applies for NM or Tictac.

As to why the day play today I am not sure. I was under the impression originally vig hunting but other things have pinged me more in regards to Koba/tictac than Koba/NM.

But regardless none of my scumpool are viable elims with Koba and Roden a package unit on you and no one wants them and if I push them the game turns toxic because I disagree with the pocketed townies so I am at a loss other than pointing out what will happen.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”