Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Venrob »

Okay, so couple more things;
I know Wake is permabanned from all games i mod in the future. Due to his post above, where he says he will disregard rules....

And also, was my breadcrumbing good? I thought of doing it while at school, then came home to post it and saw the jane fiasco.... the perfect cover to make the breadcrumb unnoticed until pointed out. Anyway, my role became 100% useless because of Wake's fakeclaim. If not for the fakeclaim, we could have had shamrock doc me and me doc shamrock that night that both me and shamrock died. We would have had 2 clears, one having doc powers left...... Stupid wake. I blame town loss on wake. Nice job wake. WAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm back!
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Wake for Scum MVP <3
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 2119, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2115, KingdomAces wrote: I'll make a big postgame speech later, but really want to say right now is STOP FAKECLAIMING!
Also, don't talk about ongoing games.
Or post after you've been replaced.
Or get into personal arguments in the middle of the game thread.
Or flake.

Yeah.
I'll fakeclaim if I think it'll help Town.

And I'll respond to any coward who thinks he can call me a fucking idiot in-thread, regardless of rules.
Then get banned again, asshole. You played terribly, you fake-claimed and probably should have been counter claimed by the actual doctor, and had there not have been a potential 2nd doctor in this game, you would have totally fucked town over.

If you aren't willing to learn the fucking rules, you need to get the fuck off this site and stop poisoning it with your toxic behaviors.

I am not permitting you to play in a game I mod ever, nor will I play in a game you are in ever again, and I'm absolutely WotCing you every chance I get.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Wake1 »

People bitch, moan, and complain way too much here. Seriously.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 2117, beastcharizard wrote:After I voted aptil i had deja vu about the first LYLO I was in. It felt like the exact same situation as the first time I was in LYLO.
LYLO is probably the hardest situation for someone to be placed in. It's definitely my weakest point. Don't hold it against yourself.

ZMuffin SHOULD have won this game. YKV should have been killed after his claim.

In fact, let me go down the list of what people did wrong this game

-Wake's fake claim (and his breaking the site-wide rules)
-Yraelz CONTINUING the fake claim.
-VA sleepwalking on night actions
-Titus fake claiming roleblocker
-YKV acting as a vig. His actions called for a scum roleblock, or a scum kill, or a town roleblock.
-YKV's delaying of his cop results. While noble, it made you look super sketchy and made people less likely to believe you.
-janesheperd and Kaze's toxic exchange. Never stoop that low ever to get under someone's skin.

This game is unbelievable in some ways and enjoyable in others. It shows a meta that this site is shifting to that I'm totally uncomfortable with.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 2128, Wake1 wrote:People bitch, moan, and complain way too much here. Seriously.
I'm "bitch, moan and complaining" about you breaking site rules?

Dude, check your fucking morals. If I call you an idiot, it's because you deserve it and you made a bad play.

YOU MADE A BAD PLAY. Learn from it, and from your breaking of site-wide rules. If you won't learn from it, please leave this site.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Matias »

And again, you cannot justify your actions during this game.

The ONLY REASON why you didn't get counterclaimed was because there was a sliver of a chance that there is a 2 doctor, 1 one-shot doctor setup in this game. You almost totally destroyed this game in one post.
My GTKAS
My old account
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh yeah, that reminds me, it shoulda been super-obvious to anyone paying attention that wake coming in and going, "sup matias, i'll explain why i fake-claimed postgame" made matias town.

lol
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 2132, zMuffinMan wrote:oh yeah, that reminds me, it shoulda been super-obvious to anyone paying attention that wake coming in and going, "sup matias, i'll explain why i fake-claimed postgame" made matias town.

lol
Exactly.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 2125, Venrob wrote:Okay, so couple more things;
I know Wake is permabanned from all games i mod in the future. Due to his post above, where he says he will disregard rules....

And also, was my breadcrumbing good? I thought of doing it while at school, then came home to post it and saw the jane fiasco.... the perfect cover to make the breadcrumb unnoticed until pointed out. Anyway, my role became 100% useless because of Wake's fakeclaim. If not for the fakeclaim, we could have had shamrock doc me and me doc shamrock that night that both me and shamrock died. We would have had 2 clears, one having doc powers left...... Stupid wake. I blame town loss on wake. Nice job wake. WAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your breadcrumb was fine. It totally confirmed you as one-shot doc to me.

One thing I would recommend would be to trust yourself. I was wrong about aptil and could have used another voice to open myself up to other options. Even if there is a confirmed town player, they could absolutely be wrong.
My GTKAS
My old account
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Nah, you're making an extreme mountain of a molehill.

My goal was to get NK'd by both factions.

And Matias, you're an asshole. I don't know about you, but I have my integrity and I'll give you a piece of my mind if you try to insult my character.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 2135, Wake1 wrote:Nah, you're making an extreme mountain of a molehill.

And Matias, you're an asshole. I don't know about you, but I have my integrity and I'll give you a piece of my mind if you try to insult my character.
I would insult it if you already didn't make it totally clear what your character actually consists of.
My GTKAS
My old account
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I actually thought YKV's result holding to keep discussion going was an okay play.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2136, Matias wrote:

I would insult it if you already didn't make it totally clear what your character actually consists of.
You have no clue what my character consists of because you don't know me.

I made a gambit because I thought it would help Town.

I'd have no problem if you disagreed with it as long as you weren't a jerk, but you went out of your way by attacking my character. That, and it was made so that I couldn't respond to your vile attacks until after the game resolved. I'm not someone you can just spit on and expect no reaction. I don't shit on you for your gameplay, and I would expect the same in return. You crossed the line when you made it personal, Matias.
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by aptil »

Frankky, i am glad that we lost. Did not deserve to win this one.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 2138, Wake1 wrote:

I'd have no problem if you disagreed with it as long as you weren't a jerk, but you went out of your way by attacking my character. That, and it was made so that I couldn't respond to your vile attacks until after the game resolved. I'm not someone you can just spit on and expect no reaction. I don't shit on you for your gameplay, and I would expect the same in return. You crossed the line when you made it personal, Matias.
Then it's something you wait until the end of the game to say. You don't break the rules, and your attitude that "it's okay to break the rules if someone attacks me" really shows how shitty of a person you are.

The reason why I emphasized your idiocy was because there was no other way to explain my re-claim other than to justify that you were an idiot that didn't understand why you don't fake claim as town (and subsequently, I wasn't sure why the fuck Yraelz stuck with it).

Also, I welcome you to shit on my gameplay at anytime if it's at all justified, like the instance of your fake claim in this game.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Matias »

In fact, Wake, would you have actually waited until the end of the game to say something, I would have totally encouraged you to play more games and would have apologized for my words, but the fact that you show that you have no regard for site rules nor the integrity of the game despite that either means that you gotta put on your big boy underwear in the future or hit the fucking road.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Matias »

Town MVP goes to Shamrock for having the mindblowing patience not to counter-claim Wake.

Scum MVP goes to Muffin.
My GTKAS
My old account
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2140, Matias wrote:
In post 2138, Wake1 wrote:

Then it's something you wait until the end of the game to say. You don't break the rules, and your attitude that "it's okay to break the rules if someone attacks me" really shows how shitty of a person you are.

The reason why I emphasized your idiocy was because there was no other way to explain my re-claim other than to justify that you were an idiot that didn't understand why you don't fake claim as town (and subsequently, I wasn't sure why the fuck Yraelz stuck with it).

Also, I welcome you to shit on my gameplay at anytime if it's at all justified, like the instance of your fake claim in this game.
I'll take the punishment if it means showing you you can't spit on me and get away with it, coward. I'm no coward, and I'm no rug.

And speaking of character, what kind of person makes vile personal attacks against someone who can't even respond at that moment, but is expected to wait weeks to get back to you? Yeah, coward. And an arrogant one at that.

You could of dismantled my gambit without being an ill-mannered, haughty jackass. But no, your pride got in the way and you couldn't help but add in vomit to your contention. I have NO problem with respectful disagreement.

If
I called you an idiotic, mother-fucking faggot, and you responded to it in indignance, do you suppose I then have the moral footing to continue attack you?
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I foresee an early lock on this thread.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Matias »

You seem kind of butthurt over two instances of someone calling you an idiot.

You aren't ready for this site. I've seen drama on this website that would put you in tears, my friend.

Seriously, sign up for games when you reach some emotional maturity, because you'll be eaten alive by some of the really competent people on this site.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 1241, Matias wrote:
In post 532, Wake1 wrote:Is that L-1? Thank God. Now I can roleclaim.
I am a Town Doctor.
Hopefully some of you can understand my frustration now. Great. Now I'm dead tonight unless we have another Doctor or one-shot Doc.
I'm sorry to piss you all off by saying this, but this claim was an absolute lie and Wake88 is a fucking idiot. I'm just a VT, not a doctor. I'm not sure if you claimed your 1-shot ability as a reaction to Wake's claim (I really hope you didn't, or if you did, you already used your shot), but I want to prevent a late game fiasco by coming out with this now.

I need to start reading up. I'm sorry that my predecessor was the biggest moron I've ever seen and I'll try to fix shit.
Like, if this is enough to put you over the edge and break site rules, you need to reach high school before you play another one of these.
My GTKAS
My old account
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2145, Matias wrote:You seem kind of butthurt over two instances of someone calling you an idiot.

You aren't ready for this site. I've seen drama on this website that would put you in tears, my friend.

Seriously, sign up for games when you reach some emotional maturity, because you'll be eaten alive by some of the really competent people on this site.
In post 2146, Matias wrote:
In post 1241, Matias wrote:
In post 532, Wake1 wrote:Is that L-1? Thank God. Now I can roleclaim.
I am a Town Doctor.
Hopefully some of you can understand my frustration now. Great. Now I'm dead tonight unless we have another Doctor or one-shot Doc.
I'm sorry to piss you all off by saying this, but this claim was an absolute lie and Wake88 is a fucking idiot. I'm just a VT, not a doctor. I'm not sure if you claimed your 1-shot ability as a reaction to Wake's claim (I really hope you didn't, or if you did, you already used your shot), but I want to prevent a late game fiasco by coming out with this now.

I need to start reading up. I'm sorry that my predecessor was the biggest moron I've ever seen and I'll try to fix shit.
Like, if this is enough to put you over the edge and break site rules, you need to reach high school before you play another one of these.
It was more than a few times that you attacked my character, Matias.

Don't repeatedly attack my character and expect me to have no anger or moral reason to give any response at that time.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Matias »

Well, NOW I'm attacking your character because you can't control your emotions and follow site rules while expecting to be praised for your actions.

So...there's that.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Matias »

I'm kind of over this conversation though. Good game to everyone else.
My GTKAS
My old account

Return to “Completed Open Games”