Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Beep! Beep! »

mathcam wrote:So you disagree that there's likely only one scum left?

Cam
No, we kill you first and possibly win the game, but if you're not scum, we kill Mizzy next, and we still win the game.
Beep! Beep!
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Holy »

mathcam wrote:Can anyone else comment on my Flameaxe comments? To sum up, it seems likely to me that Flame's alivedness is somewhat strong evidence that either Beep or Flame is scum.
The math's Flameaxe comments:
mathcam wrote:Important realization. If Flameaxe is scum, he wins after a wrong lynch, since even if we lynch a town Beep, he can recruit a second vote overnight.

For that matter, if Flameaxe isn't scum, why isn't he dead by now? Surely scum would not want to not be in the situation where he/she could be lynched by Flameaxe and other person -- too risky.

I'm starting to be convinced Flameaxe is the play-o'-the-day,but I'm not sure yet. It's crucial that no one vote yet, since if he's scum, he could finish off a lynch just by himself.
If Flame is scum, I don't think he would miss the chance to recruit last night. A third recruit would benefit a Cult-scum, resulting his vote today (if today's exist) would means a hammer at the same time. I can't see why a scum would miss that kind of chance, unless he's considering there's still a mafia alive today and prefer a clean-look by not recruiting... :?: Well.., a recruit or a no recruit from Flame last night, the more I think about it was kind of WIFOMy. What I know, missing last night recruit was careless as scum, don't you think?

I can see what you mean for Beep's still "kicking" with Flame's existence alongside, letting the Cult-who-steal-her-vote alive is a good camouflage for a Beep-scum in 'voting'. And I believe, the mafia wasn't suicided last night, which means last night the SK must be targeting hasd, but from what I know, Beep thinks hasd as pro-town and not mafia, if I'm not mistaken. Why would Beep-scum prefer let off a mafia which may threaten her more.., that is something interesting to consider though.

Mizzy wrote:I feel Beep is town, and so far, I think Flame is town, which leaves either you or Math. Beep likes Math for a lynch, and I think I may lean that way, too, because I've always had a 50/50 read on Math and I could see him buddied with has and Iammers if he's scum, but I could also see him as an SK or some other anti-town bugger. I haven't voted yet because one wrong vote could lose us the game.
And... I feel Mizzy is SK, because I feel difficult reading her or her predecessors in this game although she's more active than me, my bad... =)
Luls.., sorry can't help it. Hm, I'm still considering other possibilities too, being cautious with my vote. And, there's still discussion in here, which is a good sign, hurray!
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by mathcam »

Holy wrote: If Flame is scum, I don't think he would miss the chance to recruit last night. A third recruit would benefit a Cult-scum, resulting his vote today (if today's exist) would means a hammer at the same time. I can't see why a scum would miss that kind of chance, unless he's considering there's still a mafia alive today and prefer a clean-look by not recruiting... Question Well.., a recruit or a no recruit from Flame last night, the more I think about it was kind of WIFOMy. What I know, missing last night recruit was careless as scum, don't you think?
I think I explained my take on this earlier -- if Flame was scum and recruited last night, that meant that three of the 7 people alive through the night would have been Cult of the Couch. If the other scum group killed any of the three, a 50/50 shot, Flame would no longer have voting majority, and worse, it would be quite clear that he was scum (acting to gain majority control of the vote, after we had quite clearly admonished MGIA for using his ability the night before). So would Flame take a 50/50 shot at immediately winning or losing the game? I think not, since all he has to do is survive today to win, which is like a 4/5 shot, possibly higher considering that some of us (namely, me) look scummier than he does.

For that matter, it's possible that if Flameaxe
did
target someone who got simultaneously killed, that the person's status would not be changed to cult. So if he targeted Has or PJ, we might not even know about it.

I'm not even that convinced Flame is scum -- but it's certainly plausible, and I
know
we have to lynch him today if he is scum. He's the only person that couldn't wait tomorrow for us to lynch. If Beep still feels like I'm the surefire scum target tomorrow, then she'll have the satisfaction of voting me herself once she gets her vote back.

Cam
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by Mizzy »

How exactly did you guys come up with me being scum? Pure lack of evidence?
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:53 am

Post by mathcam »

Mizzy wrote:How exactly did you guys come up with me being scum? Pure lack of evidence?
Everyone knows that's an obvious scumtell.

Cam
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 1:46 am

Post by Beep! Beep! »

mathcam wrote:
Mizzy wrote:How exactly did you guys come up with me being scum? Pure lack of evidence?

Cam
I have to agree with that.

I think we have to kill both Mizzy and mathcam by endgame. If we do this, we will win.
Beep! Beep!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:56 am

Post by Mizzy »

Beep! Beep! wrote:I think we have to kill both Mizzy and mathcam by endgame. If we do this, we will win.
Only if you're scum. I'm a townie.

I know you can't believe that, but I don't care at this point. You guys are going to do what you want, when you want, and I feel like the only thing I can do is warn you and let you screw yourselves.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 am

Post by Beep! Beep! »

I want to kill mathcam first.

Who do you want to kill, Mizzy? Where are your suspicions?
Beep! Beep!
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Holy »

mathcam wrote:I think I explained my take on this earlier -- if Flame was scum and recruited last night, that meant that three of the 7 people alive through the night would have been Cult of the Couch. If the other scum group killed any of the three, a 50/50 shot, Flame would no longer have voting majority, and worse, it would be quite clear that he was scum (acting to gain majority control of the vote, after we had quite clearly admonished MGIA for using his ability the night before). So would Flame take a 50/50 shot at immediately winning or losing the game? I think not, since all he has to do is survive today to win, which is like a 4/5 shot, possibly higher considering that some of us (namely, me) look scummier than he does.

For that matter, it's possible that if Flameaxe
did
target someone who got
simultaneously
killed, that the person's status would not be changed to cult. So if he targeted Has or PJ, we might not even know about it.
Luls, haven't think about that possibility :oops:

Ah~ we reached a consensus, luls.

Beep! Beep! wrote:
mathcam wrote:

Cam
I have to agree with that.

I think we have to kill both Mizzy and mathcam by endgame. If we do this, we will win.
A little more elaboration from your conviction would be nice =)
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Holy »

Beep! Beep! wrote:I want to kill mathcam first.

Who do you want to kill, Mizzy? Where are your suspicions?
I believe, it is me or mathcam (her answer from the page before this).
She didn't explains why 'bout me though, if it is guts... guts is misleading sometimes, right Mizzy ;)
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Beep! Beep! »

Holy, since you are mith's Mason, I don't see why Mizzy should suspect you.
Beep! Beep!
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:20 am

Post by mathcam »

Mizzy wrote: I know you can't believe that, but I don't care at this point. You guys are going to do what you want, when you want, and I feel like the only thing I can do is warn you and let you screw yourselves.
Why so defeatist? I personally believe that the last scum is either Beep or Flameaxe. Based on scumminess alone, I'd probably go with Beep, but for tactical reasons Flameaxe has to be the first to go. Ultimately, we'll probably need to hear a lot more from Flameaxe, since most likely he will be two out of the three votes on the lynching bandwagon, assuming I am unable to convince Mizzy and Holy to seeing my point of view.

Incidentally, I know there's a lot of WIFOM here, but wouldn't it be a strange ploy for me as scum to go after the hardest person it is for me to get lynched? I can only get Flameaxe lynched if every non-Flameaxe player with a vote supports me, and even then, I become an almost immediate target for the final day if I'm wrong.

Cam
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Beep! Beep! »

mathcam wrote:Incidentally, I know there's a lot of WIFOM here, but wouldn't it be a strange ploy for me as scum to go after the hardest person it is for me to get lynched? I can only get Flameaxe lynched if every non-Flameaxe player with a vote supports me, and even then, I become an almost immediate target for the final day if I'm wrong.
If we discover this, it means you're town. If you have to point it out, it means you're scum.
Beep! Beep!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Mizzy »

Beep! Beep! wrote:Holy, since you are mith's Mason, I don't see why Mizzy should suspect you.
I suspected Holy before we did any role-claiming.

Math is on top of my list.

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I will be the first to say, I don't understand the whole "It's Flame or BB! Flame must die first!" thing. Given there is one anti-town player left, if it was BB, why would I still be alive? Not having a vote seems to be a rather uncool thing to have (or not have I guess) for someone trying to end the game with a big fat W.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Holy »

Beep! Beep! wrote:Holy, since you are mith's Mason, I don't see why Mizzy should suspect you.
When did I say I'm a mason, luls... I'm not.

Mizzy wrote:I suspected Holy before we did any role-claiming.
Btw, I can't clear your misconception if you don't explain your analysis 'bout me :/
That is, if you still care for a civilized discussion >.>

Flameaxe wrote:I will be the first to say, I don't understand the whole "It's Flame or BB! Flame must die first!" thing. Given there is one anti-town player left, if it was BB, why would I still be alive?
For her vote-camouflage, if that's the case, I believe..
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Holy, it's mostly a gut thing. I'll try and re-read a bit to show you what caused it, if/when I have time, but please don't count on it. Gabe's been sick and I have pretty much no time right now until the weekend.

mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 8:32 am

Post by mathcam »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
mathcam wrote:Incidentally, I know there's a lot of WIFOM here, but wouldn't it be a strange ploy for me as scum to go after the hardest person it is for me to get lynched? I can only get Flameaxe lynched if every non-Flameaxe player with a vote supports me, and even then, I become an almost immediate target for the final day if I'm wrong.
If we discover this, it means you're town. If you have to point it out, it means you're scum.
Oh please. If I don't point it out, you'll just point out how weak my argument is because of WIFOM. Just because I see the minor flaws in my own argument doesn't make it any less valid.
Flame wrote:I will be the first to say, I don't understand the whole "It's Flame or BB! Flame must die first!" thing. Given there is one anti-town player left, if it was BB, why would I still be alive? Not having a vote seems to be a rather uncool thing to have (or not have I guess) for someone trying to end the game with a big fat W.
I explained my take on this already (I seem to be saying this a lot). I think that BEEP killing you would draw too much suspicion on herself. I suspect that if anyone
other
than Beep (or you) were scum, you would be dead precisely because of the fact that it would immediately implicate Beep, which would be good for the actual scum. That logic dictates that you be the first lynch is just sort of unfortunate for you (or, actually, unfortunate for me, since no one seems to buying this argument).

In any case, it's clear that I have to abandon this plan, given that Flame is probably unlikely to concede to a self-vote. I'll just have to hope he's not scum. If Holy or Mizzy is scum, I'll have to confess to being completely blind to their scumminess this game.

Vote: BeepBeep.

Cam
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Beep! Beep! »

Well mathcam, we know you're not mith's mason.

Who is then?
Beep! Beep!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Beep! Beep! wrote:Well mathcam, we know you're not mith's mason.

Who is then?
Well we have two roles that I have no fucking clue what they do, I mean, what is a Harry Potter and a Seer?

Maybe there's only one plain Mason because they were paired with someone else with a different role. For all we know, Mith's mason buddy could already be dead.

Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Post by Thesp »

Official D6 Vote Count

Note:
Cult of the Couch Members:
2 (FlameAxe, Beep! Beep!)

Beep! Beep! - 1
(mathcam)

Not Voting - 4
(
Cult of the Couch (2 votes)
, Holy, Mizzy)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline in about 6.25 days.
Last edited by Thesp on Fri May 23, 2008 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:21 am

Post by mathcam »

Mizzy wrote:For all we know, Mith's mason buddy could already be dead.
Or alive and scum. You sure you're not the mason, Beep? For that matter, given that you think (or claim to think) that I'm scum, how are you so sure that I'm not a scum mason?

Cam
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:25 am

Post by Beep! Beep! »

mathcam wrote:how are you so sure that I'm not a scum mason?
mith voted for a whole bunch of people that I assumed were not his mason. One of the people he voted was you. So you're no mason. You're just scum.
Beep! Beep!
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 11:52 am

Post by mathcam »

Mith is a better player than to partially expose his mason partner with bad play on day 1 by deliberately avoiding voting him/her. But you're right in your conclusion that I'm no mason.

Cam
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
mathcam wrote:how are you so sure that I'm not a scum mason?
mith voted for a whole bunch of people that I assumed were not his mason. One of the people he voted was you. So you're no mason. You're just scum.
This is a gigantic assumption and I think the time for acting on assumptions is way, way past.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”