ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I'm not going to sugar coat it. You now have the choice. We don't need to drag this game out another 13 days. Squirrel dying and flipping town really isn't a big surprise. We are still back to the elephant in the room which is MC's fake-claimed-guilty on me. So either you think I am floundering to save-face, or you think MC's claim is fake. Our lack of commitment and general malaise is what has cost us dearly up to this point ~ so consider the facts, make your choice and stick to your guns Nero. Either lynch MC and lets move on to 3p LYLO (which you prob wont be apart of) or lynch me and lose. We don't deserve the win anyway with our two no-lynches and poor town-play.

If you decide to lynch MC, please offer your insight as to which of Mastin or Shrimp is scum and lets get on with it.

If you decide to lynch me, don't wait for weeks. Thanks.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And why would I lynch you I was town reading you?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:eek:

prohawk getting all worked up over an obvious joke is pretty lame.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:51 am

Post by ProHawk »

Yes I am lame, la la la.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:30 am

Post by mastin2 »

So, ProHawk.
I'm out of touch with reality.
I'm tired. Frustrated. Apathetic. Lazy. Bored.

So if you're town, treat me as town for a bit. You've got one post. Make a case, a solid case, for why it'd be MC and shrimp as the scumteam, and why you're not scum yourself. You're not going to convince me I'm scum. You're not going to convince me Nero's scum. So don't bother--I don't care if that's what you've been pushing. Play ball with me. I like your response? Then I give you time. I put in the effort to check things. I double-triple-check my findings, do my research. I analyze. I make use of the time we have, to see what you've said, if it has merit, and consider the MC-shrimp scumteam.

I don't like your response? I don't risk waiting until a few hours before deadline to vote. You said it yourself, we can't no-lynch. I risk it all on you being scum. I'm wrong, I'll take full responsibility. Because right now, I don't see myself voting anyone other than you. I realize that this is asking a bit, so I'll give you plenty of time. Three days, to make the most convincing argument you can. I'm not blind enough to not listen. But I am sick enough to be reckless. Because you? You really look like scum. Your posting today. Your posting yesterday. Your scumslip. Your interactions with MC. The meta I have on you. Everything points squarely at you being scum.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:27 am

Post by ProHawk »

I like the reach out Mastin. Expect my self-defense/case post maybe later tonight, or tomorrow sometime.
scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:20 am

Post by scienceshrimp »

i'd like to vote messiah complex

-mantis
scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:22 am

Post by scienceshrimp »

i think he comes across as scummy in his interactions with prohawk.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Messiah Complex »

@ mantis: You still haven't explained why me having "less fight" than prohawk made our interactions scummy.

Vote: ProHawk

- Des
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2080, ProHawk wrote:I like the reach out Mastin. Expect my self-defense/case post maybe later tonight, or tomorrow sometime.
Alright, will be looking forward to it. (Free ammo, 2081/2082.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastin, what do you think of the VT count?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastin, what do you think of the VT count?

scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by scienceshrimp »

maybe it's nero and MC.
i could see that, with nero's back and forth on prohawk. as in, he's trying to play the neutral scum.
scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by scienceshrimp »

ya, i think prohawk is def town.
so this lynch has to be MC
scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by scienceshrimp »

In post 2083, Messiah Complex wrote:@ mantis: You still haven't explained why me having "less fight" than prohawk made our interactions scummy.

Vote: ProHawk

- Des
des, you are scum.. there's nothing to explain
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Vote Count 6.01With Five alive it takes Three to lynch.

Messiah Complex:
Scienceshrimp:
Mastin2:
ProHawk: Messiah Complex [1]
Nero Cain:

Not voting: Nero Cain, scienceshrimp, ProHawk, mastin2 [4]

It is now Day 6 and it ends in (expired on 2014-04-07 16:16:00)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:30 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2085, Nero Cain wrote:Mastin, what do you think of the VT count?
Said it yesterday:
In post 2045, mastin2 wrote: Because I saw it as such a useless point to address that I didn't bother? I saw it, and discarded it. I didn't ignore it. VT count in a mini normal is a fine point. Theme games by their very nature are more PR-heavy, and I can see that especially being true if the scumteam's relatively stacked. Having "only" four VTs is not at all imbalanced. It's not what I'd do as a setup designer. (I'm not fond of role madness, because my experience with role madness has been a 100% town winrate--well, until Tales just ended, but even then that game was close.) But bluntly? I expect it of other setup designers. A theme game which has the same PR ration as a mini normal is the rare exception to the general rule, a pleasant surprise I love to run into. Not the norm.
Of course, at this stage, Nero, there's basically a requirement for there to be a maximum of four. Shrimp could be scum, ProHawk could be scum, both could be scum, but both can't be town.
In post 2087, scienceshrimp wrote:maybe it's nero and MC.
i could see that, with nero's back and forth on prohawk. as in, he's trying to play the neutral scum.
Aaaaand, shrimp attacks conftown. And doesn't vote MC. (More free ammo, ProHawk. Still waiting, by the way.)
My academy.
Agnigi
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Dearest Mastin,

I have pondered long and hard on what I could say to you to get you to change your mind. Read through your posts, trying to get a handle on your perspective. At one point you had said that Squirrel and I absolutely had to be scum-scum, not town-town, nor even scum-town. I am hoping Squirrel flipping town has spurred your re-evaluation.

As for analysis, you are completely sold on this idea of me being scum because of my scum-play in Tales of Vesperia. I am telling you, my play there and here is EXTREMELY different. Consider the following:

Did I slip/scum-slip in Tales? Compare my posts there and here. You should notice my posts as scum are more calculated, they are read over multiple times, I have a plan and try hard to make error-free-posts. Look at my posts here. I am working on trying to figure things out, but am not worried about hitting the submit button before figuring things out. What you feel like are fake and manufactured are actually genuine.

I forgot we had started in the night phase later in the game commenting on poisoning details despite having started out the game stating that exact fact.

I completely screwed up in calculating mylo/lylo situations. My confusion/indecision/flippidy floppity stems from an absence of knowledge, not an abundance of it.

I screwed up confusing SG with SP. I thought MC claimed that I visited SP. You somehow think it meant I slipped up. What you are completely forgetting is the fact that scum will have planned this gambit in advance. They would have discussed "Oh hey tomorrow we are probably going to mass-claim. Here is what I am mass-claiming be ready to do X, Y, and/or Z". I would have known who MC was going to claim I would be visiting.

Me making mistakes is genuine. Me correcting my posts before they go out is manufactured.

I am not going to take pot-shots at the scum-team until you answer one question for me:

Did you or did you not realize the last game-day was MYLO?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:
In post 2067, Nero Cain wrote:How'd you know I have a heart? You claimed VT not investigation role. You just scumslipped.

vote:Prohawk
This was obviously a joke. And then Prohawk (in OMGUS 2012 fashion!) accuses me of being scum that stalled the day yesterday. So I asked him HOW. He then says that if I was scum I'd have not lynched him when I had the chance which is just ignoring the fact that I WAS CALLING HIM TOWN ALL YESTERDAY!

So Prohawk getting worked up over an obvious joke (which makes absolutely no sense) and then pushing back is stupid and mildly retarded. You (doesn't matter which Vi is talking to me) claiming that I'm going back and forth on Prohawk when I wasn't is either an inability to read or scum lying through their cooked teeth. Although I guess to be fair, I am now worried about his crappy reaction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:
In post 2067, Nero Cain wrote:How'd you know I have a heart? You claimed VT not investigation role. You just scumslipped.

vote:Prohawk
This was obviously a joke. And then Prohawk (in OMGUS 2012 fashion!) accuses me of being scum that stalled the day yesterday. So I asked him HOW. He then says that if I was scum I'd have not lynched him when I had the chance which is just ignoring the fact that I WAS CALLING HIM TOWN ALL YESTERDAY!

So Prohawk getting worked up over an obvious joke (which makes absolutely no sense) and then pushing back is stupid and mildly retarded. You (doesn't matter which Vi is talking to me) claiming that I'm going back and forth on Prohawk when I wasn't is either an inability to read or scum lying through their cooked teeth. Although I guess to be fair, I am now worried about his crappy reaction.

scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by scienceshrimp »

mastin, i plan on voting MC. i wanted to state my intentions beforehand though. it's only 3 to lynch.
-mantis

>.>

also prohawk i think mastin wants you to make a case on why we're scum, so that she has an excuse to lay down suspicion in our direction
scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by scienceshrimp »

iow scum = mc & mastin
scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by scienceshrimp »

In post 2079, mastin2 wrote:Because you? You really look like scum. Your posting today. Your posting yesterday. Your scumslip. Your interactions with MC. The meta I have on you. Everything points squarely at you being scum.
scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by scienceshrimp »

why isn't she questioning MC? if prohawk is scum, in her mind- who is scum with prohawk? mastin, why are you not working that out? if ph is scum, who is scum with him and why?
the fact that you haven't looked into that, points to you being scum.
scienceshrimp
scienceshrimp
Goon
scienceshrimp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by scienceshrimp »

VOTE: MC

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”