Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh look!!! Outted scum WC is white knighting himself.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

infact. If WC flips town lynch me tomorrow.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:37 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2075, Nero Cain wrote:oh look!!! Outted scum WC is white knighting himself.

In post 2076, Nero Cain wrote:infact. If WC flips town lynch me tomorrow.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 am

Post by WrathChild »

1. What? I don't even... Huh?
2. How about we just lynch you now and save the trouble? If you were really town, you'd know how bad of an idea that is, but you're not and you're just being pompous.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

well, since no lynch is off the table,
Vote: WraithChild

sorry slandaar, i just find hascow's claim way more believable with the timing of it and the post restriction

also I have a pet theory about scum with the missing kill wanting to lynch the person they know the kill failed on. WC being adamant about lynching Nero Cain lines up with that theory.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:40 am

Post by WrathChild »

I am adamant about lynching Nero because he's scum:

He slipped with the 1 in 4 comment and has been flailing since. Seriously. I gave you Sean-Scum, Ackbar-Scum and I'm giving you Nero scum. Seriously what else do you want from me? As I already explained. A mislynch today puts us in a 3 person LyLo tomorrow. You want to risk that on some pet-theory?

Look at Nero's defense:

"But i'm bulletproof", NC
"No you're not, you claimed blasterproof," WC
"Well that's what I meant," NC

or...

"If you lynch me, you'll go into tomorrow with a 1 in 4 LyLo," NC
"Well, that's only if you're scum", WC
"No I meant today, you're 1 in 4 of the blaster pool", NC
"Nope, I'm pretty sure you said 1 in 4 LyLo tomorrow", WC

or...

"Well, one of BB or Nero has to be scum," WC
"I agree, let's lynch WC," NC
"Shouldn't you be voting BB?", WC
"Well, when he flips town I'm screwed," NC

Seriously, why the hell isn't Nero voting BB?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:42 am

Post by WrathChild »

GAH! This is so frustrating. If Nero was town, his vote should be 100% on BB. It's not because when BB flips town, Nero is screwed.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2079, 4nxi3ty wrote:well, since no lynch is off the table,
Vote: WraithChild

sorry slandaar, i just find hascow's claim way more believable with the timing of it and the post restriction

also I have a pet theory about scum with the missing kill wanting to lynch the person they know the kill failed on. WC being adamant about lynching Nero Cain lines up with that theory.

Shoot me tonight if you think I'm scum. It's absolute stupidity to not lynch Nero.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1831, Nero Cain wrote:
I am Darth Maul.

I have two powers. A blaster deflect and a reflective blaster deflect.

In post 1849, Nero Cain wrote:
if someone shoots at me (with blasters) they don't effect me.
Sense I'm a Jedi and I'll I sense your next question, no the deflected blaster bolts don't go anywhere unless DN is keeping that secret.

In post 1951, Nero Cain wrote:
I have two explanations to the lack of a 2nd scum kill. 1.) They tried to kill me

UNVOTE:
VOTE: NC
So that everyone can see the case on NC.

+ WC's stuff about stabbing in the chest.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:54 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2079, 4nxi3ty wrote:

I also have considered this

Vote NC, hes scum in said theory.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2083, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1831, Nero Cain wrote:
I am Darth Maul.

I have two powers. A blaster deflect and a reflective blaster deflect.

In post 1849, Nero Cain wrote:
if someone shoots at me (with blasters) they don't effect me.
Sense I'm a Jedi and I'll I sense your next question, no the deflected blaster bolts don't go anywhere unless DN is keeping that secret.

In post 1951, Nero Cain wrote:
I have two explanations to the lack of a 2nd scum kill. 1.) They tried to kill me

UNVOTE:
VOTE: NC
So that everyone can see the case on NC.

+ WC's stuff about stabbing in the chest.

The fact that he's not voting BB and has not even once attempted to pursue his lynch pretty much cements that he is scum. This is probably the strongest point against him and it needs to be lynch worthy.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2084, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2079, 4nxi3ty wrote:

I also have considered this

Vote NC, hes scum in said theory.

Not that I'm arguing, but I don't get what you mean.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

Anx is saying he thinks you know NC is scum because you are the red scum who failed the kill on NC.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

Lynch NC

Blaster Cow Imo

But cow if you are town blaster WC and then you other townies can decide out of the two who to shoot
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2087, Slandaar wrote:Anx is saying he thinks you know NC is scum because you are the red scum who failed the kill on NC.

If Anx thinks we're both scum, then by all means lynch Nero and Blaster me. Not the other way around. Trying "Test" Nero's claim is about the worst thing we could do right now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol someone knows they're going to flip scum. WC is scum scum scum. He's scum b/c he doesn't want to find the blaster scum since he can't hunt himself. 4NX is right on the money. He's been trying to get me lynched since he can't kill me. He also
KNOWS
that BB is scum but he doesn't want to lynch BB b/c as soon as BB gets lynched I'd be conf town
AND
there'd only be 1 scum left, himself and so he's trying to keep the other scum alive to keep pressure off himself.

BB is full of cofrimation bias. He's not cofinfirmed to anyone but is trying to say that he is. The 1 in 4 thing is from my, Sland pov. There's 1 scum in WC/Cow/Lucky/4nx. I've asked him numerous times who he thinks the blaster is but refusses to comment. Only scum do this.

BIGGEST. MISREP. EVER.

blasterproof=bulletproof since ya know we don't have bullets and blasters are the kind of bullets we have.

In post 2081, WrathChild wrote:GAH! This is so frustrating. If Nero was town, his vote should be 100% on BB. It's not because when BB flips town, Nero is screwed.

and if you were town you would atleast speculate on who the blaster kill is but you won't since you can't hunt yourself. I did offer did joing you on BB but you refused since you want to save lynching him until tomarrow.

guys we need to lynch WC. We targets me with Blasters and I mutltideflect.

In post 2089, WrathChild wrote:
In post 2087, Slandaar wrote:Anx is saying he thinks you know NC is scum because you are the red scum who failed the kill on NC.

If Anx thinks we're both scum, then by all means lynch Nero and
Blaster me
. Not the other way around. Trying "Test" Nero's claim is about the worst thing we could do right now.

no. You probs have a bullets (blaster for the anal retentive scum) proof power like BB does. So we need to lynch you.

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:18 am

Post by WrathChild »

Nero Cain wrote:lol someone knows they're going to flip scum. WC is scum scum scum. He's scum b/c he doesn't want to find the blaster scum since he can't hunt himself. 4NX is right on the money. He's been trying to get me lynched since he can't kill me. He also
KNOWS
that BB is scum but he doesn't want to lynch BB b/c as soon as BB gets lynched I'd be conf town
AND
there'd only be 1 scum left, himself and so he's trying to keep the other scum alive to keep pressure off himself.

BB is full of cofrimation bias. He's not cofinfirmed to anyone but is trying to say that he is. The 1 in 4 thing is from my, Sland pov. There's 1 scum in WC/Cow/Lucky/4nx. I've asked him numerous times who he thinks the blaster is but refusses to comment. Only scum do this.

BIGGEST. MISREP. EVER.

blasterproof=bulletproof since ya know we don't have bullets and blasters are the kind of bullets we have.

In post 2081, WrathChild wrote:GAH! This is so frustrating. If Nero was town, his vote should be 100% on BB. It's not because when BB flips town, Nero is screwed.

and if you were town you would atleast speculate on who the blaster kill is but you won't since you can't hunt yourself. I did offer did joing you on BB but you refused since you want to save lynching him until tomarrow.

guys we need to lynch WC. We targets me with Blasters and I mutltideflect.

In post 2089, WrathChild wrote:

If Anx thinks we're both scum, then by all means lynch Nero and
Blaster me
. Not the other way around. Trying "Test" Nero's claim is about the worst thing we could do right now.

no. You probs have a bullets (blaster for the anal retentive scum) proof power like BB does. So we need to lynch you.

So why aren't you voting BB again? If you know he's scum, why are you lynching me? That's right because you know he's not scum. So you'd prefer to hang me and attempt to blaster someone who claimed blasterproof? Why not the other way around? Why lynch me when I'm going to get killed tonight anyway? Seriously, cow is going to shoot me and Anx is going to shoot me, so why are you pushing for my lynch? Because you know BB would flip town and confirm you scum. So you have to push someone else. You have the biggest hypocrisy boner right now when in fact you are being a bigger hypocrite by not voting BB. Odds are better today to lynch saber claims than they are to lynch blaster claims. Once I explained the saber dilemma you should have immediately been on BB, instead you start waving your hands around trying to make us forget that there are two saber claims and four blaster claims. It makes absolutely ZERO sense to go after blasters today when we can completely eliminate the Saber team by the turn of the day, but you don't want that to happen. Why? Because you are the Saber Team.

I mean, how much more obvious is the flavor kill. I have photographic proof.

Seriously, we need to lynch Nero. Not lynching him is the biggest mistake we can make. I provided so much evidence against him, it should not be this hard. If he were town he'd admit this is the best course of action, but instead he's flailing. I'm a great blaster target for tonight, but an awful lynch today. How does this fit into Nero's doomsaying? It doesn't. Now he's saying I'm blasterproof too? Palease. This implies three blasterproof roles.

Don't even get me started about you claim either.

Seriously, the best course of action is to lynch Nero and blaster me. The fact that he won't admit that confirms that he is scum.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 am

Post by WrathChild »

Also, the "Well there wasn't any traction on the BB lynch" is basically a scum claim as well. If you're town and there's not traction on someone that's 100% guaranteed scum you make traction. Scum look for the wagon with traction. Want a quote? Coming right up...
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2036, WrathChild wrote:
In post 2025, Nero Cain wrote:
Since I know that I'm town, BB has to be the stabber unless one of the blasters are fake claiming.

So why aren't you voting for BB?

So why aren't you voting the blasters to try and clear yourself? Simply put there doesn't seem to be any movement on a BB lynch and I'm quite convinced that you are scum. Though if you'd like to vote BB I'll gladly join you

So much wrong with this post. I already explained that I shouldn't have to clear myself, I should lynch scum. The simple fact that he worded it like so says to me that that is his mindset in this game, the mindset of scum.

Then there it is... "There didn't seem to be any movement on a BB lynch." Who the eff cares if there is no movement if a player is 100% scum? You make the movement if you're town, you wait until you see where the movement is going if you're scum.

This is a very simple fact of mafia.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Oh hey, deadline's today. Sigh. After thinking about it a bit, let's lynch Nero, then WC and I blaster each other and the other two blaster guys choose who they want to shoot between the two of us. That's assuming that Nero is scum. If he's not, we blaster BB.

vote: Nero
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I said I'd be happy to lynch BB. The reason you won't lynch him is b/c you know he's scum and lynching him confirms me and puts more heat on you. We're going to blaster me so I multideflect and prove that I'm a member of the town but you don't want that.

It makes more since to get rid of blasters since they'd have room to hide wich is exactly what you want. Your "oh we should NOT get rid of blasters so I have more room to hide." is 100% scum logic. There's no way you are this bad unless scum.

WC has scum claimed. He REFUSES to speculate on the blaster scum wich means that he's blaster scum. The reason we need to get rid of him ASAP is b/c with Sland thinkin' that Cow is the blaster scum and only Cow and 4NX thinkin' that WC is scum...if he kills one of them tonight he could very well slip through.

mislynch Nero

BB kills Slan. Wc kills 4nx.

BB scum lynch.

WC kills one of hascow/lucky FTW.

As opposed to

lynch one of BB/WC scum

BB/WC kills Slan/WC

lynch other scum=town win

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

OK Town this is the plan:

Lynch NC due to his lolclaim

NC flips scum: Blaster WC or Cow Whoever you prefer. BB forcepull noone.
NC flips town: Blaster BB

If we get a freaking useless nolynch. Do not Blaster anyone. BB forcepull NC.

Battlestations everyone!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 am

Post by DeathNote »

Deadline extended to tomorrow at 10 pm since I failed to give a warning.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Alright vote:nero cain
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah I'm scum but I'm still relativity sure that WC is scum too. The only slight pause get is from Lucky. So a WC/Lucky blast/lynch combo should end in a town win. Though I'm actually Darth Maul and I do have a blaster deflect so there's no lolclaim.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”