Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2049, Loki Dokie wrote:Sorry @NM. :oops:
@Tayl0r, why didn’t you let me hammer I would have. Wtf was up with you asking if she was town than hammering her, did you scumread her cat gif? :lol:

@Ydrasse, you had me totally pocketed. You might actually have survived longer had you confirmed me. I’m really shocked that you would align yourself with an unconfirmed slot. I ironically saved the day by getting wrongly scumread. Unfreaking real. At least I didn’t die in vain. Why did you pick me to align with? That totally ruined the game for me. :(
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2047, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2040, Kanna wrote:yay! well played ydrasse! i wasn't really expecting it to be you, although i'm pretty glad my taylor solve was right. in hindsight, i wasn't really right at all this game, but i want to think i helped anyway by stumbling on the correct answers and advocating them heehee

i agree drusilla is great as always; i'm glad to have such a great treestump lover. pooky played really well too. isis was fun.

thanks hectic/morning for modding

gg guys o7
Nope she wasn’t because she would have executed me had I not been paired with Ydrasse. Had her target actually been on Ydrasse instead of town I would agree with you.
In post 2048, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2035, Hectic wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
Three pairs of lovers met beneath an autumn sky.
A pair of tree stumps the only evidence of a terrible crime.
One among them had played with the strings of fate,
Revealing a puzzle with no malice nor hate.

Isis rejoiced for her friends were all good,
Kanna and Dru two treesstumps in love.
NM moo'd and wondered where he was,
Loki resumed his attack on TSwift.

They decided through painstaking debate,
Ydrasse must hang, the hour grew late,
Loki protested, stamping his feet
Drusilla persisted - her brilliance shining through.

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
All alone at the edge Ydrasse felt cold.
Her heart was not in it, it had been stolen long ago.
A silly tiger had come up with a dumb idea,
To take a rocket ride into the night sky.

A shimmering portal opened nearby,
A stupid looking tiger walked in with a bouquet of roses,
He laid them at her feet, a sheepish grin on his face
"I'm sorry for the games, I'm just here for my love"

With that they turned and fled the Menagerie.
Away to whatever weird place they had come from.
The animals rejoiced for the day was won.
They partied till dawn so happy and fun!
Nope, nope nope sorry , Dru wasn’t brilliant at all other than in the post-restricted stage because I was her target not Ydrasse.
She was dead wrong on me and just happened to get lucky on Ydrasse.
Last edited by Hectic on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Wtf has happened to the formatting on this site or am I hallucinating now? I haven’t gotten any sleep the whole night so it’s possible. :eek:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2049, Loki Dokie wrote:Sorry @NM. :oops:
I’m sorry for wrongly deathtunnelling you NM. :facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2052, Loki Dokie wrote:Wtf has happened to the formatting on this site or am I hallucinating now? I haven’t gotten any sleep the whole night so it’s possible. :eek:
Oh apparently it just affects quotes?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2054, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2052, Loki Dokie wrote:Wtf has happened to the formatting on this site or am I hallucinating now? I haven’t gotten any sleep the whole night so it’s possible. :eek:
No, it’s everyone’s freaking posts other than mine. Is it just this thread? Am I seeing things?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2054, Loki Dokie wrote:
It’s back to normal again. Everyone else’s freaking posts were completely messed up for awhile. :eek:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Omg! Sorry @mod, I don’t know how that happened.
:facepalm:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:19 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2038, Isis wrote:I think this might be the best closed setup I've ever seen. Although I guess I don't know exactly how it works with a day 1 miss.
hard agree. this setup was so much fun! thanks for modding hectic/morningtweet - the flavor, the mechanics, execution were all amazing I can see why this thing filled up in like 3 minutes! <3

I will never go 1v1 vs Isis again - big yikes there :facepalm: :facepalm: <3

Thanks again to everyone for a very fun and enjoyable game - esp Ydra for putting up with all my silliness <3 <3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Isis »

Post 2052 nest spoilers in one of the unlucky ways that breaks all posts viewed after it, I'm using "&start=2053" to avoid displaying it
Tweet or Hectic can delete/edit 2052 to fix it sooner or later.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

It’s not my imagination. The bottom half of this thread’s posts are completely messed up. How did I break the site with one spoiler tag?

The screen started to fade out to until I refreshed it, so I thought at first it was a power failure than I got another message telling me I had no internet connection.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:28 am

Post by drusilla »

thankyou to hectic and morning for moderating.

and thankyou to those who have been kind.
In post 1977, Not_Mafia wrote:for the greater good
drusilla persisted
<3
why are the stars dancing?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2071, Isis wrote:Post 2052 nest spoilers in one of the unlucky ways that breaks all posts viewed after it, I'm using
"&start=2053"[/b{ to avoid displaying it
Tweet or Hectic can delete/edit 2052 to fix it sooner or later.
How does that work? I’ve never heard of it before?

Like this: [&start=2053] [/start] ?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2073, drusilla wrote:

drusilla persisted
<3
I’m kind to those who are kind to me. You also took a few posts badly that were not intended that way,
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12174249#p12174249]post 2075[/url], Loki Dokie"][quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12174242#p12174242]post 2073[/url], drusilla"][b]thankyou to hectic and morning for moderating.[/b]
[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12172082#p12172082]post 1977[/url], Not_Mafia"]for the greater good[/quote][quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12174082#p12174082]post 2035[/url], Hectic"][table=000000][cell][color=#FFBF00]drusilla persisted[/color][/cell][/table][/quote]<3[/quote]

I’m kind to those who are kind to me. You also took a few posts badly that were not intended that way,[/quote]

You kept saying things that incited me and I reacted badly but since you obviously had to have been aware of that, why did you continue to do that?

If someone persists in repeatedly baiting and provoking me, I don’t handle that very well. I obviously should have just stepped away from the keyboard until I calmed down and just ignored it but the things you said - both you and Isis - really cut me. I was genuinely hurt by it all, still am. :/

I’m not even angry anymore except maybe at Ydrasse for putting me in that horrible position, because none of the bad things that happens would have happened otherwise, so I feel it’s extremely unfair that I was the one put into that awful position and no one will have the compassion to cut me even an ounce of slack for that. I was really enjoying the game up to that point and all I feel right now is just thoroughly gutted. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2076, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2075, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2073, drusilla wrote:

drusilla persisted
<3
I’m kind to those who are kind to me. You also took a few posts badly that were not intended that way,
You kept saying things that incited me and I reacted badly but since you obviously had to have been aware of that, why did you continue to do that?

If someone persists in repeatedly baiting and provoking me, I don’t handle that very well. I obviously should have just stepped away from the keyboard until I calmed down and just ignored it but the things you said - both you and Isis - really cut me. I was genuinely hurt by it all, still am. :/

I’m not even angry anymore except maybe at Ydrasse for putting me in that horrible position, because none of the bad things that happens would have happened otherwise, so I feel it’s extremely unfair that I was the one put into that awful position and no one will have the compassion to cut me even an ounce of slack for that. I was really enjoying the game up to that point and all I feel right now is just thoroughly gutted. :/
Does MS hate me too now, because it just seems to be my posts which keep getting wrongly formatted?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Wtf is happening and why do I keep messing up all the formatting? :eek:

*prays this post doesn’t repeat another 12 times*
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2076, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m not even angry anymore except maybe at Ydrasse for putting me in that horrible position
Ydrasse did that to try to win the game. I don't understand why you would be mad at her.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2079, Isis wrote:
In post 2076, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m not even angry anymore except maybe at Ydrasse for putting me in that horrible position
Ydrasse did that to try to win the game. I don't understand why you would be mad at her.
No of course you don’t, you and Drusilla would rather just blame me for something I had 0 control over.
what nobody seems to understand.
The only reason this is even happening is that I didn’t get confirmed - absolutely ALL of it.
Please don’t talk to me until you try to put yourself in my position. You have absolutely no idea what that was like for me. It totally ruined the game for me! It’s beyond unfair the shit I had to endure because of something I had no say in and no one will extend any compassion to me or even cut me an ounce of slack for that. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2079, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2079, Isis wrote:
No of course you don’t, you and Drusilla would rather just blame me for something I had 0 control over.
what nobody seems to understand.
The only reason this is even happening is that I didn’t get confirmed - absolutely ALL of it.
Please don’t talk to me until you try to put yourself in my position. You have absolutely no idea what that was like for me. It totally ruined the game for me! It’s beyond unfair the shit I had to endure because of something I had no say in and no one will extend any compassion to me or even cut me an ounce of slack for that. :/
Everything would have been entirely different for me. Everything was going great for me until that point. No one understands what it was like to have been both unconfirmed and aligned with scum. :(
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Hectic »

I fixed the stuff. I'm glad you all enjoyed it for the most part!

Huge thanks to Morning for comodding with me, she came in clutch on many occasions.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Isis »

I'm not disagreeing about whether it put you at a disadvantage or was unfun for you. But I don't understand why you would be upset that one of your opponents in a game chose a game move that would put you at a disadvantage. As your opponent, it is her job to do so.
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2070, Hectic wrote:I fixed the stuff. I'm glad you all enjoyed it for the most part!

Huge thanks to Morning for comodding with me, she came in clutch on many occasions.
Thanks, I think 12 duplicate posts must be some kind of record.

I really enjoyed the game up until intermission but that’s because scum decided to both align with me and unconfirm me and yes, that unfortunately 100% ruined the rest of the game for me but that’s obviously not on you. My favourite part was D1. I think I still get releases of oxytocin, when I reread my posts from that day.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2071, Isis wrote:I'm not disagreeing about whether it put you at a disadvantage or was unfun for you. But I don't understand why you would be upset that one of your opponents in a game chose a game move that would put you at a disadvantage. As your opponent, it is her job to do so.
Look, I really don’t want to get into another argument with you. Both you and Drusilla should understand exactly why I’m so upset and please stop with this, because unless what preceded it gets dealt with and both of of you have made it beyond abundantly clear it won’t - this is just further rubbing salt into the wounds.

I’ve made it extremely clear why I’m upset, because I got unfairly blamed for all of it and neither Dru or you has apologized for any of it, so if you both persist in refusing to do right by me, at least please have the decency not to make things worse than they already are.

Do you need me to beg you to stop this? I will if that’s what it takes. Unless/until I get properly apologized to, I can’t take anymore of this. PLEASE!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Isis »

Alright, I'll drop the point.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”