Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Kuribo

It was hell fun in our qt and the stuff you posted was hilarious. When you killed my replacements I had doubts but then when you posted the survivor thing I thought you were town again going for a gambit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2047, waynegg wrote:Grmr...what's more pro town than hunting for, finding, and then outing the whole scum team???

I asked you to be specific as to what you wanted from me and you never came up with anything grmr. How about that advice now. Be more protown is vanilla and does nothing. Is it because using big words and complex though process analyzation is misunderstood and thereby rebuffed? Idiocracy syndrome?
You're bound to name the whole scum team if you practically keep scum reading everyone and bouncing between reads.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

I was consistent on Kat throughout

I was back and forth early on fitz, but firmed that up from D3 on

Kuribo, you got a town pass only because until the last two days I couldn't believe anyone would be so obvscum as scum. The last two days I knew you were scum. The frustrating part was also knowing no one would get on board that wagon regardless of how it was presented.

And then there's this...
In post 1934, waynegg wrote:Scum is here

Katsuki
kuribo
havingfitz

If there's 4 scum and Kuribo isn't one, he just single handedly lost the game for town
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1980, waynegg wrote:It's nice to be loved <3

Who wants to lynch actual scum?
In post 1977, Red Ryu wrote:Haha

If Kuribo is legit survivor I'll let him live til end game and even vote with mafia.
VOTE: RedRyu
But you didn't vote any of them wayne and you voted poor old red.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2051, Garmr wrote:
In post 2047, waynegg wrote:Grmr...what's more pro town than hunting for, finding, and then outing the whole scum team???

I asked you to be specific as to what you wanted from me and you never came up with anything grmr. How about that advice now. Be more protown is vanilla and does nothing. Is it because using big words and complex though process analyzation is misunderstood and thereby rebuffed? Idiocracy syndrome?
You're bound to name the whole scum team if you practically keep scum reading everyone and bouncing between reads.
Dude. The only two players I really bounced on were Mozamis and you. I was hot and cold on RR. That's pretty fucking consistent.

I'd suggest to you that you look at the whole picture and not just whoever is scum reading you.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

I am but you have selective memory lol.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

Well grmr, I'm sorry you couldn't tell scum from town and listened to the wrong people. You're part of that clique with a negative predisposition toward me, so I couldn't expect anything different from you. You might want to reevaluate that though.
Like LEGO minifigs?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by kuribo »

was there a Dead QT?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by kuribo »

thanks

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lol you make me laugh wayne and want to strangle you at the same time.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

i was kinda sad that i didnt get to do all my Caught Obvscum trolling :(

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Wayne, it takes awhile to break through that and read players individually.

I'm utterly shocked I was an early kill. I NEVER get killed early. That's like what the fuck.

Also, why all the gambiting? It totally prevented solid reads. Told you mozamis was town btw.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

Reactions are how I figure people out Titus. You know this. I go into each game the same way ~ trust no one and trip people up to figure them out. You can't deny that it works for me. If you look for why someone posts what they post instead of whether you agree with what they post you can and will break through all of that pretty quickly. But most people forget all about looking for intent and get wrapped up on the emotional roller coaster instead. That's the problem with playing next level though ~ most people never look past the face value of what others say to find out what it is they're really getting at and as a result you look like an ass.

Maybe I'd be better off playing the minimalist and only pop in to say x, y, z is scum sheep me? Explaining why they're scum does no good because rarely does anyone follow the logic.

It's not like I think I'm perfect, but I know I'm pretty on with my reads after the first couple of days. If I'm on the right track, scum almost always lynch the one or two people I'm wrong on to discredit the rest of my reads. Kuribo, why was Titus killed when she was?

I figured out Mozamis was town. That's why I used him for a LyLo check. When he wasn't slammed, I knew it wasn't. And he couldn't have been slammed because I unvoted him though nobody noticed, including Mozamis.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Titus »

I know you use reactions to do that. I was also looking at your reactions Wayne. You focused too much on solving the puzzle and not enough on appearing town. Your reactions didn't make sense. I couldn't see the underlying motivation for them as I need a few flips to do so. Once that baseline is established, I can be a little more comfortable with your gambits. I do look at intent, but I have difficulty reading sarcasm or emotion. Not everyone thinks like we do and that's a hard thing to learn in this game. People who cannot adapt to the mainstream thought pattern wind up getting lynched quite frequently, not due to being scum but due to people not understanding them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

I have no problem being lynched. Most times it's preferable if peeps will then use what I did once they know beyond the shadow of doubt it was town motivated. I feel bad for misreading you though. I haven't done that before. I've always seen something to set me right previously. This time I saw something that pushed me the wrong way. You started off town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

I think the game has passed me by.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

GG all, and thanks Jason!
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2063, waynegg wrote:Kuribo, why was Titus killed when she was?
Because fitz had neighborized Titus N1--- the same night Jemima neighborized me, thus making fitz unable to claim anything except neighborizer.

We didn't feel like anyone would believe two town neighborizers, so Titus had to die in order to allow fitz to make a claim somewhere down the line

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Kuribo youre silly and forgot that the wake modkill hurt us more than it helped, considering that we were gonna kill mask N2 ANYWAYS.

Fitz would've cruised onthat neighborizer backup claim SINCE HE COULD ACTUALLY PROVE IT. We would've gotten the AJ lynch D2 I think.

anyways gg guys
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Katsuki »

DGB QT#2:
"So kuribo is scum and had to NK me, hahahahaha. "

lol pretty much
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

Looking back, Titus seemed to be onto something being wrong at the start of D2. How much were you guys sweating that Kuribo?

The mask looked like he was onto one of you guys too! I guess Wake got off a good track then?
In post 1010, havingfitz wrote:AJ...are you claiming masons with kuribo? I suspect you both (you more than kuribo) and a mason claim would help put that suspicion to bed.
Ermahgerd! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :igmeou: :facepalm:

Why the hell wasn't this power lynched D3 with Kuribo right on his heels??!?!? I feel so stupid for missing this! Nothing AJ said to that point D2 would have lead anyone to believe AJ was mason, much less with any specific player... :facepalm:

Ok...props to Kuribo for holding this team together! Great job man!
Like LEGO minifigs?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2069, Katsuki wrote:Kuribo youre silly and forgot that the wake modkill hurt us more than it helped, considering that we were gonna kill mask N2 ANYWAYS.

ohh yeah, I did forget that

because you rolecopped him N1

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2071, waynegg wrote:How much were you guys sweating that Kuribo?

not even a little, actually

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2071, waynegg wrote:Ok...props to Kuribo for holding this team together! Great job man!
everything from like, Day 3 to the end was all Katsuki, though, I started unravelling Day 4 (real life issues etc) and pretty much pissed away the town reads that people had on me

Kats had a backup plan to sacrifice me by bussing me hard (which is why we started off day 5 screaming at one another--- we were waiting for fitz to come in and fake his guilty on me), but then goodfather voted Ryu and welp

By Day 4 Kats and I realized that we had interacted almost 0 throughout the whole game and that what little interaction we did have looked like shit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”