NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

and just because I'm not being up-front with Sorting generic, doesn't mean I'm not doing it, Tammy
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Okay, so, I lied. My game-management plan didn't go according to plan and now I'm using tomorrow (technically today, Monday) to catch up in this game. The good news is that I'm only one prod away from getting replaced (which moves this game directly towards the top of my priority list). So if I pull this shit again, I'm gone.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 1988, Generic wrote:
In post 1986, geists wrote:@generic "not so town" is our scumpile.
Why the hell call it something so ambiguous?

And loving the OMGUS from you, have you ever explained your scum read on me?
What Omgus?

Pie:

if scum is pushing your wagon, why are you looking at the ones who joined it and not the one who started it?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

ohhaibrian

would love to hear your thoughts on this game
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Oh hai! I can hang out for a bit, but my knowledge of this game is superrrrrrr low considering I've only made it to like page 27 (and I've already forgotten a lot of stuff T_T). Plan on a full catch-up tomorrow where I can actually be useful.

Town reads:
Generic - Because he feels town and I can see myself working with him if he is.
Tammy - Town. One of her earlier posts resonated with me a lot.
Geists - I don't know what page, because it was during one of my prod dodges or something, but I think Ffery mentioned something about me opening up this game with edginess. I think it's pretty isolated to this game, so I'm townreading her on this statement.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

any scum reads so far?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Not yet. Working on my catch up right now, but nothing has leaped out at me. You guys have 83 pages though...and some people still haven't done much with where I'm at in the game (myself included).
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2049, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 2004, Generic wrote:
In post 2002, Tammy wrote:moraca

i liked you last i read, but you and mara not sorting each other has me worried.

You am notice I included them in my 'dog poop scum' comment, the same place I called you adorable.

Look for the compliments and you will find the reads. And besides, she is v/la and cabd is pretending to be her so I let them have their moment while I gently scumread them and look for the interactions with buddies... Geists being one.

I tell you now if geists flips scum mcmaraca is my tunnel of hate straight after. Even down to geists imposing themselves in the arguement with you.
What?

do you really think he can do that good of a job of pretending to be me?

I believe I can tell when certain posts are mara, I can tell when some posts couldn't possibly be mara and then there is a set where it could be coming from eithe of you as it's pretty 'generic'.

If people don't sign things I'm susceptible to error. But again I am having to evaluate the slot and mara knows I don't rely on meta too heavily so will know I will make judgements on in game play.

And I believe I have made that judgement but it's one I am concerned I have wrong. I hope I have it wrong cos I love mara to bits and cabd is a decent fellow, but scum is scum.

Had you been like tammy and insta Towned yourself I would be happy righ now to work with both of you, but right now my strongest townreads are f16 who you can't work with while he keeps soft suspecting you (you are f16 cos you get your panties in a bunch if anyone townreads me) and tammy hasn't been around enough when I'm here.

So once again like wingate I'm hans solo, minus the mental breakdown thankfully (marriage is doing just fine I'm happy to announce).
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

I would be scum if I insta-towned myself.

and we aren't ever gonna be lynched ever so... not worried much about my play

and tammy hasn't done shit so far and, meta aside she hasn't done anything I would expect town to do

and this game isn't that hard to catch up on, so I dunno why everyone is complaining about it

last I recalled, you like to refer to past behavior if you can and that's meta.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

oh

and I don't think 7 scum in a 20 player game is all that bad, if town is stacked with enough power
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

but I would love to hear why Maraca-geists and Maraca-Casso seems like such a viable team to you. Last I checked, if someone looks like they are my teammate as scum, post flip... they probably aren't on my team
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Post by Generic »

When did I link you to casso? Last time I checked, you did that yourself.

Tammy was bullied by you and geists and reacted exactly as I would. Just because she hasn't put enough town actions in for your liking her posts resonate as town tammy to me.

And it's things like the misrep on casso and your vague tammy comments that make me have issues with you.

As for meta, I said 'heavily rely' on meta. I would be a fool no to bring it up occasionally.

What's your read on me? I don't think you have ever made a stance have you?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2058, MC Maraca wrote:and this game isn't that hard to catch up on, so I dunno why everyone is complaining about it
It's really not, I just haven't gotten around to it. Too much apathy flooding this thread, and I'm contributing to it.

Although, my issue with Giffy's slot early on makes sense now that I'm provided with a list of Nero's posting. If there's anything I'm concerned with up to this point, it's that Giffy is letting Nero ruin his slot for me. One of them needs to start signing their posts.

Didn't like Pie's initial push against Sakura. Don't know where he was going with that and Sakura came out looking town to me based on her defense. I also don't like how he keeps asking people which of his reads they think are wrong (especially the null-reads, it looks like a feigned attempt at scumhunting), but it could just be him trying something new.

Here's the post from Tammy that resonated with me. I had similar reads at that point in the thread, but I still disagree with her F-0 read. I didn't like the interactions between Mara and Tammy, from either player.

I was going to try to make a dent in this thread right now, but my head kind of hurts because I've been looking at a computer screen all day. So I'm going to do it when I wake up. The content in this game looks like it's easy to follow so I don't think it will take me all that long.

Here's some recent scum-meta for you to look at. So now you have two things to look at instead of just one.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2052, MC Maraca wrote:if scum is pushing your wagon, why are you looking at the ones who joined it and not the one who started it?
wat
Casso was the first vote on the wagon. at first I thought SAD looked more opportunistic and then I realized it was more likely Casso. I'm trying to get a look at everyone on the wagon and SAD was up first.

if you're referring to geists, I have a townread on them and they already said they won't explain their reasons for suspecting me yet

I'd like to know your reason for suspecting me too. I was assuming it was paranoia from fast and furious considering you did the same thing in pick & ban. is that the reason or is it smth else?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2062, Brian Skies wrote:Didn't like Pie's initial push against Sakura. Don't know where he was going with that and Sakura came out looking town to me based on her defense. I also don't like how he keeps asking people which of his reads they think are wrong (especially the null-reads, it looks like a feigned attempt at scumhunting), but it could just be him trying something new.
I've explained this somewhere. I have trouble sorting all these people at once in large games, so my strategy for this game was to form a really solid set of townreads that I wouldn't have to second guess later for the most part. however in order to make sure I won't be blindsided later I have to be relatively convinced they're all correct before continuing, hence questioning which ones might be wrong

the questioning null reads in response to GIF was bc he disagreed with all my scumreads and I wanted to know if he thought my next most likely scumreads were better
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 1751, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 1274, MC Maraca wrote:-snip-
Meh:

6. Generic- not as obvtown as I would have hoped, will make mara sort later

-snip-

Oh, I see this was made. Cool

Tammy's a little more Meh-read now. She was God-town earlier, but holding a grudge on an attack that I had made earlier and not understanding where my paranoia of her is coming from is a little weird. The emotions were, and still are town as fuck though and isn't something that isn't easily replicated as scum even by me and my ability to replicate most, if not all of my major town-tells is something I have alot of pride over.

I don't like the Pie read

or the domo read (but that's Rev so my read there is going to be cagey as fuck)

a little bit more happier with Casso and Desp, would even move both of them to maybe town

Down-grade SSK

downgrade muffinman
Downgrade sakura? might keep her where she's at

Uprade Copter to town, maybe. Need to relook at that other normal game I had with him though him being VT there is interesting

Mmm, everything else looks good from my perspective.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yeah but why don't you like the pie read 0.0
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

EG: I have a stance, but it isn't as definitive as I would like it to be so, I won't be sharing it until I get a little bit more solid ground on it.

and, I'm paranoid, sure but I havn't seen anything from you that is making me think you're town. so.

I also could have sworn that I started the wagon, and nacho/thor followed suit buuuttttt

Arthur's jump looks opportunistic, Nacho/Thor even more so

and mine is just a paranoia push?

when there are others in this game I can be far more paranoid about, yet I choose you?

yeah, I can be a paranoid fucktard but considering that I'm town-reading others that I am normally paranoid about, there is obviously something else to the vote.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

pedit: I don't agree with him town-reading you
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:01 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 2061, Generic wrote:When did I link you to casso? Last time I checked, you did that yourself.
you placed him, me, geists and some other people as scum. seems plausible to think that, you think they are possibly buddies.

I know I'm town, I'm super certain in Casso town, and geists town so I want to know why you think the people you listed as scum, are scum.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:07 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2067, MC Maraca wrote:yeah, I can be a paranoid fucktard but considering that I'm town-reading others that I am normally paranoid about, there is obviously something else to the vote.
well yeah that's why I figured there was probably smth else to it

I'm not too worried about you cause I'm relatively sure of my townread on you, but still wanna know the reason
MC Maraca wrote:pedit: I don't agree with him town-reading you
obviously, considering you're voting me :igmeou:
MC Maraca wrote:I'm super certain in Casso town
explain plz
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 2070, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2067, MC Maraca wrote:yeah, I can be a paranoid fucktard but considering that I'm town-reading others that I am normally paranoid about, there is obviously something else to the vote.
well yeah that's why I figured there was probably smth else to it

I'm not too worried about you cause I'm relatively sure of my townread on you, but still wanna know the reason
why?

MC Maraca wrote:I'm super certain in Casso town
explain plz
Not interested considering they aren't likely to get lynched, so it'll be a waste of my time.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:11 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2071, MC Maraca wrote:why?
so I can work with you to fix your read on me
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Stuffed Crust »

cabd why did you call me out and totally ignore what I said in response?
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Stuffed Crust »

hey fferyisha, why don't you sort us yourself instead of leaving it to GIF?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”