The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

We've given more than enough claims to the scum already if you want my opinion.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

The mod can claim for him after he's lynched.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Plum »

Kise wrote:Dayum, Plum. Even I caught the fact that Benmage didn't settle for the VT claim.
Call me slow and/or busy and/or eyeballs were falling out of my head last I really had time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:The mod can claim for him after he's lynched.
Hah

God hope kscope quits mafia after this.
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by milkshake »

Ok, I appreciate the lynch-lust, and it clearly has done its job... so, yeah, woohoo... but I think that lynching Kaleidoscope without a claim is dumb. (I'm really only stating the obvious here, right? "Oh btw I'm post-restricted auto-confirmed-after-night-2 NK-immune cop." "Oh, lynch anyway.") I think we shouldn't necessarily listen to him, and I think lynching him
with
a claim is totally fine. But lynching him without a claim doesn't make alot of sense to me...?

Question: Can K-Scope even post?

(Plus... if we're random-lynching, we could learn more by lynching someone involved in the tubby/(me)/plum/sociopath thing, although personally I only really doubt the sociopath part of it.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

not a random lynch, a policy lynch.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Plum »

milkshake wrote:Ok, I appreciate the lynch-lust, and it clearly has done its job... so, yeah, woohoo... but I think that lynching Kaleidoscope without a claim is dumb. (I'm really only stating the obvious here, right? "Oh btw I'm post-restricted auto-confirmed-after-night-2 NK-immune cop." "Oh, lynch anyway.") I think we shouldn't necessarily listen to him, and I think lynching him
with
a claim is totally fine. But lynching him without a claim doesn't make alot of sense to me...?

Question: Can K-Scope even post?

(Plus... if we're random-lynching, we could learn more by lynching someone involved in the tubby/(me)/plum/sociopath thing, although personally I only really doubt the sociopath part of it.)
No. I'm not lying, and, as everyone sane has said, it's unlikely that I could be. Plus I do know someone who can confirm me. My info makes Tubby a less-than-optimal lynch, Town-Tubby implies Town-Milkshake (though if we lynch you and you flip scum it would be useful info, but I doubt that's what you implied and I also think you're a suboptimal lynch). Sociopath almost certainly has RB powers. I could stand his lynch at a stretch but it's really on nothing - he's not involved to that degree because he in no way could have affected me receiving info and I have someone who can prove that. Not a Town-proof but not a case on scum so yeah.

If
Scope is scum I'm looking at you . . . I've
been
scum cleared by a Weak Doc.

I support KScope telling us all his flavor, though, if he's around; it'd be a nice bonus. I was thinking about KK being 'The Scribe' and scum - remember the note SB said in flavor 'Millerized' her when she passed it on? With that info I might have deduced The Scribe = more likely to be scum had KK been the one Rolename-copped (and had he survived the Night). Basically, flavor could be useful.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Claims are good.

Waiting isn't good.

Thus, wait some, but before waiting becomes awesome, make with the dead.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

(Ohh yea and just so we're clear IF SB is scum BattleMage should eat rope too)

(Yes I know we're not lynching SB today)

(Parenthesis are awesome)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by milkshake »

No. I'm not lying, and, as everyone sane has said, it's unlikely that I could be. Plus I do know someone who can confirm me. My info makes Tubby a less-than-optimal lynch, Town-Tubby implies Town-Milkshake (though if we lynch you and you flip scum it would be useful info, but I doubt that's what you implied and I also think you're a suboptimal lynch). Sociopath almost certainly has RB powers. I could stand his lynch at a stretch but it's really on nothing - he's not involved to that degree because he in no way could have affected me receiving info and I have someone who can prove that. Not a Town-proof but not a case on scum so yeah.

If Scope is scum I'm looking at you . . . I've been scum cleared by a Weak Doc.
Ok... very confused here. I never said you were lying... not sure if you think that I did or not. All I'm saying is that lynching anyone involved in the you/socio/tubby interaction thing would yeild more information than lynching K-scope. I think the interaction is fairly townie, so I'm basically willing to let it sit as "confirmed," but my mention of the matter was just an example to demonstrate that we
could
get real info out of a lynch, and this lynch might gain us absolutely nothing if we do it wrong...

The last part of this is what confused me the most, though. Unless I missed something big, I don't have any relation to K-scope...
I support KScope telling us all his flavor, though, if he's around; it'd be a nice bonus. I was thinking about KK being 'The Scribe' and scum - remember the note SB said in flavor 'Millerized' her when she passed it on? With that info I might have deduced The Scribe = more likely to be scum had KK been the one Rolename-copped (and had he survived the Night). Basically, flavor could be useful.
Great... I agree. This is part of what would help us actually gain something from the lynch... a lynch which both of us think could be good but neither of us want to be premature...
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by Plum »

milkshake wrote:

If Scope is scum I'm looking at you . . . I've been scum cleared by a Weak Doc.
Ok... very confused here. I never said you were lying... not sure if you think that I did or not. All I'm saying is that lynching anyone involved in the you/socio/tubby interaction thing would yeild more information than lynching K-scope. I think the interaction is fairly townie, so I'm basically willing to let it sit as "confirmed," but my mention of the matter was just an example to demonstrate that we
could
get real info out of a lynch, and this lynch might gain us absolutely nothing if we do it wrong...
I'd rather lynch someone scummy/absolutely useless than someone likely to be Town. Sure we could get info - but why fairly little info at the expense of a lynch too likely to hit a useful Townie/someone who no one is really arguing is/has done anything lynch-worthy?
milkshake wrote:The last part of this is what confused me the most, though. Unless I missed something big, I don't have any relation to K-scope...
As a buddy you might try to stall the lynch long enough so he can claim and wiggle out alive - and you also suggest lynching one one the ones involved in Tubby's claim even though you acknowledge the interactions there to be mostly Townie when the KScope wagon has gained a lot of steam in a short amount of time. But I'd rather burn that bridge when I come to it, okay? The only good reason I'm not lynching you is that Tubby's claim, if true, makes you very prob-Town (or very prob-not-Converter, depending on the details of Tubby's role).
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Sorry, my sisters wedding and site going down leaves me A little behind. Will catch up soon.
I'm old now.
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by milkshake »

Oh... right well I'm not "stalling the wagon." I might very well hammer after kscope's claim.

The only issue here seems to be that I'm not 100 percent convinced with the tubby thing. Again it is just an example of where a lynch could produce info. You don't need to feel threatened. Not right now anyway!

Regarding a long wait being bad... well, we have a mod for that don't we? I'm on a phone but it seems like it has already been a while since kscope's last post!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by Kise »

That's because Gargamel's cat caught him.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Post by Elmo »

Prod avoidance post
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Waiting for an actual votecount. Kscope, I suggest you claim because my vote is coming your way this morning most likely, given how active the mod is.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Official Vote Count (Page 83, Day 2)

KaleiÐoscøpe
-10 (Benmage, Papa Zito, DrippingGoofball, SpyreX, SocioPath, Kise, dramonic, Plum, Snow_Bunny, stark)
Benmage -5 (vollkan, SerialClergyman, VP Baltar, Sajin, milkshake)
tubby216 -1 (KaleiÐoscøpe)
DrippingGoofball -1 (tubby216)
Spyrex -1 (Battle Mage)
dramonic -1 (chamber)

Not Voting:
Elmo, LlamaFluff, Vaya

Note: Deadline will be at the earliest, 10/30 3:45 PM EST, with 23 whole votes available, it takes 12 to lynch.

Note: Battle Mage prodded
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Unvote, Vote: Kscope
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:18 am

Post by dramonic »

If you guys are patient enough, I'd like Elmo to vote someone before the hammer drops (he can hammer if he so wishes)
Tired of the DV wifom.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:25 am

Post by Vaya »

Vote: KScope
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Thanks for ignoring me completely -_-;
I'm a hoot
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:36 am

Final Vote Count (Page 83, Day 2)

KaleiÐoscøpe
-12 (Benmage, Papa Zito, DrippingGoofball, SpyreX, SocioPath, Kise, dramonic, Plum, Snow_Bunny, stark, VP Baltar, Vaya)
Benmage -4 (vollkan, SerialClergyman, Sajin, milkshake)
tubby216 -1 (KaleiÐoscøpe)
DrippingGoofball -1 (tubby216)
Spyrex -1 (Battle Mage)
dramonic -1 (chamber)

Not Voting:
Elmo, LlamaFluff

Note: Kscope was lynched

Note: Scene/Results/Dead line notice coming later today. If you can night talk, you can do so now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 am

After the events of the night, the remaining trapped in the city were on edge. The day was uneasy at best. Everyone was looking over their shoulder. A makeshift gallow was constructed. It did not take long before theories turned into accusations…accusations turned into certain blame…certain blame turned into violence. Many people claimed many things to try to save their hides. In the end, one was chosen out of the bunch to face the brunt of the masses’ fear, anger, and anxiety. Kscope. He was deemed guilty and was going to hang. As you and the others grab him, he pulls away. “Get your unworthy hands off me you dirty plebian. I will do it myself”. He walked up the gallows, a high society lamb to the slaughter. Slipping the noose around his neck, his gazed upon the crowds with disgust. “Will someone see to my family?” Someone yells, "Yes, now get on with it." Nose high in the air he says “You pathetic souls are surely doomed now” and walks off the plank as if he was strolling down the road not a care in the word. His end came with a crack of his neck.

KaleiÐoscøpe,
The Organ Speaker, With the Council,
Lynched Day 2

The Dark Goma Influencer speaks, “Return to your homes and shelters, now! Secure yourselves, I do not want a repeat of last night” Your last look was of the The Dark Goma Influencer standing over the body of The Organ Speaker…it was hard to tell if he was laughing, crying, or an odd mixture of both.

Mode Note: It is now Night 2. Again, giving it 4 days, the thread with reopen at the earliest on 10/24 10:15AM EST.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:49 am

Light filtered into VP Baltar’s window as night retreated away from Surico. Chasing the last part of his distancing dream he turned over and snuggled with his pillow. Slowly drifting back to sleep a thought occurred to him. The pillow felt cold, meaty, and stiff. Opening his eyes he saw a reflection of himself, but with dead eyes. He jumped out of bed and yelled out in alarm for he could hardly believe what he saw.

VP Baltar, ????, ????, died of natural causes Night 2

Hardly dressing VP Baltar ran out of his house to tell the others what he had found. VP Baltar was so frightened he did not register the light rain that was slowly soaking him to the bone. He found a crowd of others, but they were so full of distress that no one listened. The crowd were quietly murmuring around the dead body of DrippingGoofBall. After the events of yesterday occurred, she came back to her makeshift store to check on her goods before retiring for the evening. Apparently someone had been waiting on her. The blood spray was quite disturbing.

DrippingGoofBall,
The Cloner, With the Council
, Throat Slit Night 2

Again everyone joined at the fountain at the center of the Inner City to compare notes on the events of the evening. Where was vollkan? After some discussion, you figure out that he was sleeping at one of the many makeshift shelters close to the Trade District. Rushing there you find he was still in his cot. Realizing you were just being paranoid and remembering that vollkan was a young man you assume he was just sleeping in. Pulling down the covers to chastise him for being lazy you discover your last surprise of the morning.

Vollkan,
The Consumer, With the Council
, Strangled Night 2

Returning outside to the cloudy wet morning, The Dark Goma Influencer assures you that everything will be OK. He can not really believe that, you think.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:55 am

Vote Count (Page 83, Day 3)

Not Voting:
Elmo, LlamaFluff, Benmage, Papa Zito, SpyreX, SocioPath, Kise, dramonic, Plum, Snow_Bunny, stark, VP Baltar, Vaya, SerialClergyman, Sajin, milkshake, tubby216, Battle Mage, chamber

Note:
You get three weeks. Deadline will be at the earliest 11/14 at 5:00 PM EST. With 20 whole votes available, it takes 11 to lynch.

Note:
Day 3 has started.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”