Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2021, ActionDan wrote:@Cherry: no, I doubt that. My post comes off a bit forceful so if he's working off gut alone one might think that for about 2 sec. For nacho to post that signifies he hasn't thought for more than 2 secs.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but I have a scumread of Nacho, therefore I believe it to be why.
Though I have been trying to hunt him as a possible town seeing as everyone else seems to think that is what he is, but I haven't seen any town motivated answers come out from my interactions with him yet. (he seems to be playing to how I gained townreads on Robo and Deas, but I expect different from Nacho)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2025, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2021, ActionDan wrote:@Cherry: no, I doubt that. My post comes off a bit forceful so if he's working off gut alone one might think that for about 2 sec. For nacho to post that signifies he hasn't thought for more than 2 secs.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but I have a scumread of Nacho, therefore I believe it to be why.
Though I have been trying to hunt him as a possible town seeing as everyone else seems to think that is what he is, but I haven't seen any town motivated answers come out from my interactions with him yet. (he seems to be playing to how I gained townreads on Robo and Deas, but I expect different from Nacho)

why?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Which part of my post do you need explained more?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Just popping in to say that I don't think lynching malp before he gets around to posting some sort of defense is a good idea. Seriously, just be patient and wait for him to not be V/LA. Lynching him before is 1) a dick move and 2) a stupid move.

More later. Haven't read the stuff between this post and my last. Looks like a lot of Fate quintuple posts at a glance. -.-
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2025, Cheery Dog wrote:I expect different from Nacho
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

especially the part where my differences make me scum and not playing differently

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2028, Alduskkel wrote:Just popping in to say that I don't think lynching malp before he gets around to posting some sort of defense is a good idea. Seriously, just be patient and wait for him to not be V/LA. Lynching him before is 1) a dick move and 2) a stupid move.

More later. Haven't read the stuff between this post and my last. Looks like a lot of Fate quintuple posts at a glance. -.-

looks like you are useless as fuck at a glance
whoops too blunt

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 2028, Alduskkel wrote:Just popping in to say that I don't think lynching malp before he gets around to posting some sort of defense is a good idea. Seriously, just be patient and wait for him to not be V/LA. Lynching him before is 1) a dick move and 2) a stupid move.

What bong are you smoking from? Cuz I want me some.

Like, seriously?

Malp already gave a fucking defense. It was as useless and bad as all your posts combined together. He gave no rolename, no target, nothing. What other “defense” do you wanna see?

So no,

1) It will certainly NOT be a dick move seeing as Malp was the fucking top wagon for like this whole day and has had ample time to give some sort of not shitty defense. Hint, he has failed

2) It is certainly NOT stupid seeing as we’re fucking lynching scum.

Everybody should be getting on the ho ho train to nowhere right about now.

(Also Ald can you please put a bit of an effort in this game kthx)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hi titan why is malp scum?
because of his interactions with flipped scum?
wow that's a concrete reason

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 2033, Nachomamma8 wrote:hi titan why is malp scum?
because of his interactions with flipped scum?
wow that's a concrete reason

Well obv we’re going to use connections to flipped scum other wtf then :?

Everyone is just lynched on solo scumminess?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Cause it's his meta to buddy other scum as scum usually instead of directly bussing and he did it to two scum when we've only had 4 deaths (and both are scum from the same team).

I still do want to hear his targets and what super jk does before he's lynched.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2030, Nachomamma8 wrote:especially the part where my differences make me scum and not playing differently

That doesn't actually have anything to do with why you are scum, it's just why I'm not reading you as town.
I've only completed one game with you so far, so meta arguments aren't even going to work. However I just can't see you being a lazy townie (who also seemed to have put some effort in during day 1)
Heck your interactions with the flipped scum are almost as telling as Malps. (especially if Malp flips lime green)
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Cheery quote the strange interactions nacho has with flipped scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Titan: What posts did malp give his defense in? Seriously, regardless of his alignment, he hasn't had a chance since he's been V/LA.
And it is a stupid move because we don't know if he's scum or not! Unless you're on his team, you don't know 100% that he's scum. We have to get both sides of the story as they say.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by malpascp »

It's a jailkeeper. Only the role name is "super".

I targeted Titan.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Why titan?

Ald when do we lynch someone without a cop report? 100 percent sure to be scum for a lynch just rarely happens. I will accept 50 percent happily.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 2038, Alduskkel wrote:@Titan: What posts did malp give his defense in? Seriously, regardless of his alignment, he hasn't had a chance since he's been V/LA.
And it is a stupid move because we don't know if he's scum or not! Unless you're on his team, you don't know 100% that he's scum. We have to get both sides of the story as they say.

Yea. I’m literally on his team and trying to fucking buss him for towncred why must you fucking make this harder than it is? I tried to tell you he’s scum :?

(PS: So by your definition every lynch is a stupid move because we don’t know for sure if a person is scum or not? K I think I know to ignore your opinion from now on...)

((PPS it’s the post where he claimed))
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

in any case, it doesn't explain why you have such disproportional confidence in this lynch
surely you have something more than "he has x connections with light green scum"? because otherwise there's no need for you to get pissed when people think your wagon is shit.
especially when everyone else is sheeping you because they're like "yeah sure that sounds fair".
and as a result, people are coasting by with bullshit on bullshit.
i am a top contributor because i'm putting a marginal amount of effort into the game, and that's a problem.
cheery has tunneled the fuck out of me for no reason
and everyone is like "yeah, that's fine"
and people like mehdi try to get the game going but everyone ignores him because "hahahahaha we're lynching malp cuz he's such obvscum"
and other people challenge me on my reads because I've been terse
action, don't say i haven't been paying attention

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Mehdi:
No, we don't have to have 100% certainty. What I mean is that we've heard all the accusations against malp, and they seem pretty convincing (which is why I think he's probably scum) but we haven't heard his defense because he's been V/LA (which is why I don't want to lynch him right now).

Basically I just want to look at his defense and the attacks and decide what's more convincing, that's all. Yes, I will probably still arrive at the conclusion that malp is scum. But not necessarily.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I find it amusing that I agree with Nachomamma more than Titan even though I agree with Titan's overall read on malp right now.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 2042, Nachomamma8 wrote:and as a result, people are coasting by with bullshit on bullshit.

I agree with this point and I’m noting all the bullshitters but that doesn’t mean malp isn’t scum other bullshitters will get their turn to die later but right now I’m trying to make something beautiful happen can you please help me?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And malpa still missing who's your character?

And ald the defense when the attack is three quotes long shouldn't be a long defense. I think countering three quotes long of an accusation shouldn't think that long to write and would be fairly short to say even while on v/la.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And nacho I actually agree with him being obv scum right now based on really bad associations. I already said that I can explain how my read on him went in more detail in the future, but not now.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 2043, Alduskkel wrote:Basically I just want to look at his defense and the attacks and decide what's more convincing, that's all. Yes, I will probably still arrive at the conclusion that malp is scum. But not necessarily.

Okay, give me one possible defense he can make that will convice you he isn’t scum since you already believe he is scum.

If you don’t come up with a good one or you’re just bullshitting you WILL go on my sacred lynch list for the planned next few days lynches.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@malpascp: Why did you target Titan?

@Mehdi: Shrug. I don't know how much time malp needs to construct his defense, nor do I know how busy he is. That's not for me to judge.

Also I think the attack more than three quotes. It revolves around his interactions with both Pandorica and Tazaro/Paschendale.

@Titan: I refuse to defend malpascp for him. Come the fuck on, I think he's probably scum too, I'm not gonna hand him his goddamn defense.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”