3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:23 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1999, Titus wrote:There also was a right for wrong reasons case on me.

I asked Mala to talk to me. Mala was weak neighbor. Mala visited Titus. Titus is scum.

Actually, I shot her.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2000, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1999, Titus wrote:There also was a right for wrong reasons case on me.

I asked Mala to talk to me. Mala was weak neighbor. Mala visited Titus. Titus is scum.

Actually, I shot her.

Yes. That's why it's right for wrong reasons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flay Gunnar
Flay Gunnar
Goon
Flay Gunnar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Flay Gunnar »

Win condition:
You win when your faction composes 50% of the living players at day start, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

this was the mafia wincon. it is fairly standard practice when you have the possibility for weird endgame scenarios to just call the game when mafia has 50% of the living population, in order to explicitly avoid ... stuff like a doublevoter automatically endgaming the last scum. in this case, this could have happened either with Titus' role, or for instance with Ank's multivote in a 1v1 against a different scum. I've used this wincon in my past two theme games and I know it came into play in other games such as S&S2 where mod clarified my scum team would win a 2-1-1 or a 1-1 scenario even though the town player in both of these would have been deathproof.

additionally, it's not my responsibility to, nor do I unless there's a compelling reason to, publicly post the mafia wincons in advance. wincons don't work the same way in every game. if you don't know how the wincon works, and mod won't clarify, it's a poor idea to just assume the wincon works a certain way rather than considering all the possibilities and planning around the worst case scenario. some mods, I know GIF did this once for instance, will occasionally give third-party SKs extra outs such as immediately winning any 1:1:1 kingmaker scenario, and it's not their responsibility to reveal nuances like this pregame.

this is the only statement I will make about this - move onto a different topic or I'm locking the thread

In post 1927, Gorkington wrote:if the game had gotten down to three people with titus not being able to vote what would even happen..?

the game would continue (no wincon would have been met) and it would have been 2 alive with 2 to lynch, which would have condemned Titus since town would have no way to win if she was town.
Flay Gunnar
Flay Gunnar
Goon
Flay Gunnar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Flay Gunnar »

Last edited by Flay Gunnar on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flay Gunnar
Flay Gunnar
Goon
Flay Gunnar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Flay Gunnar »

Actions:

Spoiler:
D1 actions:

Cold Pizza (Nikki) uses Sing

N1 actions:

3dicerolling (Anna) shoots Rogue (Tony) -- succeeds
Firebringer (Isolde) investigates Titus (Jess) -- succeeds
Maxous (Zeppel) delays Antihero (Vayne) -- succeeds
MarioManiac4 (Pamela) blocks Suzune (Melanie) -- succeeds

Antihero (Vayne) kills Cold Pizza (Nikki) -- fails RESOLVES ON N2
Titus (Jess) uses Medicine? on Rogue (Tony) -- succeeds RESULT CPR doctor
Suzune (Melanie) protects Antihero (Vayne) -- fails (is roleblocked)

N1 results:

Firebringer (Isolde) gets result: "Random Doctor 1-shot Global Roleblocker"

D2 actions:

CharlotteBebe (Roxis) uses Purifying on Maxous, 3dicerolling, Titus

N2 actions:

MarioManiac4 (Pamela) blocks Rogue (Tony) -- succeeds
3dicerolling (Anna) shoots Rogue (Tony) -- succeeds

Antihero (Vayne) uses Chaos Devotion on itlepip (Muppy) -- succeeds

Antihero (Vayne) kills Cold Pizza (Nikki) -- succeeds

N2 results:

CharlotteBebe (Roxis) receives result: "Maxous did not visit anyone, 3dicerolling did not visit anyone, Titus did not visit anyone."
Rogue (Tony) dies
itlepip (Muppy) dies
Cold Pizza (Nikki) dies

N3 actions:

MarioManiac4 (Pamela) blocks 3dicerolling (Anna) -- succeeds
3dicerolling (Anna) shoots Firebringer (Isolde) -- fails (is blocked)
Firebringer (Isolde) investigates Spiffeh (Renee) -- fails (Renee is ascetic)
Maxous (Zeppel) does nothing

Titus (Jess) kills Maxous (Zeppel) -- succeeds

N3 results:

Firebringer (Isolde) receives result: "No result"
Spiffeh loses 1x Beauty is important (0x remaining)
Maxous (Zeppel) dies

N4 actions:

Titus (Jess) kills MarioManiac4 (Pamela) -- succeeds

N4 results:

MarioManiac4 (Pamela) is tree stumped

Role PMs:

Spoiler: Rogue

Tony Eisler, Town Weak Neighbor

Abilities:

Worst villains ever:
You and Renee seem to like causing as much chaos as possible to Flay's workshop, even though you pretty much suck at it and sometimes even disagree among yourselves among what is acceptable to do.
You and Spiffeh, Renee Kearse, share a neighborhood here. You may speak here at any time.

U SUCK:
You seem to be so bad at actually fighting that, when you tried to knock out a 100-year old professor to stop him from declaring Vayne the winner of the trivia contest, he turned around and beat you up instead. How do you expect to defend yourself from mafia?
If you target someone who is mafia-aligned with an active ability, you will reflexively die. No abilities in the game can stop this death.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Spoiler: Antihero

Vayne Aurelius, Mafia Non-consecutive Night Strongman Doublevoter

Abilities:

Factional communication:
You and your team consist of:

• Antihero,

• Zexion,
    Jessica Philomele, Mafia Random Doctor 1-shot Global Roleblocker

• Navizel,
    Melanie Ruthers, Mafia Doctor

You may communicate in your factional PT, located here, at ANY TIME.

Factional kill:
Each night, your faction may kill a player. The player performing the kill may not use any other active abilities that Night phase.

Jade Shift:
Duplicate yourself to gain an additional vote.
You have an additional vote to use during day phases; to use it, PM me. The vote will appear on votecounts as "Vayne Aurelius"; it will not appear if it is unused or is voting no one. This ability will fail if there are no more than one more non-mafia-aligned players than mafia-aligned players remaining.

Chaos Devotion (non-consec):
Obliterate the enemy with a powerful 10-hit attack utilizing a giant sword.
If you are performing the factional kill, you may activate this ability. If your action succeeds, your kill will be unable to be blocked, redirected, or modified in any way. You may not activate this ability on consecutive nights.

Win condition:
You win when your faction composes 50% of the living players at day start, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Spoiler: Suzune

Abilities:

Factional communication:

• Antihero,

• Zexion,

• Navizel,

Factional kill:
Each night, your faction may kill a player. The player performing the kill may not use any other active abilities that Night phase.

Infirmary Manager:
You're the manager of the school's infirmary, which, among other things, is responsible for providing a place to rest for sick students and students who are wounded while gathering ingredients for alchemy.
PM me a player. If your action succeeds, they will be protected from all kill attempts that night phase.

Win condition:

Spoiler: CharlotteBebe

Roxis Rosenkrantz, Town Vote Manipulator

Abilities:

Purifying (1x, day):
Deal damage to consecutive enemies.
Post in-thread targeting
three consecutive votes for one player.
At the end of the next night phase, you will learn who, if anyone, each player targeted with an active ability that night. For purposes of NAR, this action resolves during that night phase.

Retraction (1x, day):
Move ally cards closer.
Post in-thread targeting
three consecutive votes for one player.
These votes will instead be placed on whoever you are voting, and will be locked in place for the remainder of that day phase. This ability will fail if there are no more than one more non-mafia-aligned players than mafia-aligned players remaining.

Trick Edge (1x, day):
Do additional damage for each empty card in the card gauge.
Post in-thread activating this ability. If successful, your vote will be worth an additional vote for each two players who were not voting when the ability was activated. This will last for the remainder of the day phase. This ability will fail if there are no more than one more non-mafia-aligned players than mafia-aligned players remaining.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Titus

Abilities:

Factional communication:

• Antihero,

• Zexion,

• Navizel,

Factional kill:

I'M SO GOOD AT SYNTHESIS (1x):
You're the master of complicated syntheses! It's no fun if you follow the rules and just do what the instructor tells you to do, right? You're so good, in fact, that your mana says you only cause an explosion about 40% of the time. ... Wait, 40%?
PM me during the day, or within the first 24 hours of the night, to start a complicated synthesis at precisely 24 hours into the night phase. If your action succeeds, you will end up blowing up the workshop, causing all other actions to fail until the workshop is repaired at the start of the next game day. I will announce in the game thread that the workshop has been blown up and that all actions will fail.

Medicine? (1x):
Apart from the complicated stuff, you love making medicine! But again, it's no fun if you only make medicine that heals! It has to have some sort of special effect or it's not really medicine, right?
PM me a player. If your action succeeds, you will do an action that has a 25% chance each of being: sane doctor, naive doctor (nothing), paranoid doctor (jailkeep), or CPR doctor (kills if target is not otherwise targeted for a kill). If this ability is used multiple times, subsequent actions will be guaranteed to be of a different sanity unless all sanities have occurred the same number of times.

Illness:
Ever since you were a child, you had a mysterious illness that medicine could not cure. Eventually, it was healed using alchemy, but alchemy can only do much; as a result, your lifespan is shorter than that of other humans, and you grow weak easily.
You will permanently lose your vote at the start of Day 5. I will announce in the game thread that this has happened. Your win condition resolves before this ability would resolve.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Maxous

Zeppel Kriever, Town Miller Delayer

Abilities:

Naturally suspicious:
Despite being one of the most kind-hearted professors at the school, you're kiiiind of bad at hiding things, and always look suspicious as a result.
Any alignment investigations targeting you will return a "mafia" result.

ASSIGNMENTS EVERYWHERE:
You're a professor, and people need assignments. Haven't prepared one? Feeling too lazy to teach for a day? Need someone to quit bugging you for a while? Who cares, just make up an assignment on the fly and have everyone do it! No one can tell that you came up with it just now, of course.
PM me a player. If your action succeeds, any action they take that night phase will instead resolve the next night phase, as they will be too busy working on your masterful assignment to get around to it that night phase. They will not be informed of this.

Win condition:

Spoiler: 3dicerolling

Anna Lemouri, Town Ninja Vigilante

Abilities:

Swordswoman:
You're an accomplished swordswoman, wielding a very large and very dangerous katana. Unfortunately this causes you to be a biiit too trigger-happy in terms of identifying and eliminating potential threats to your safety. Oh well!
PM me a player. If your action succeeds, that player will die. Your night action does not exist for purposes of any role that can detect actions (tracker, watcher, reporter, etc.).

Win condition:

Spoiler: Cold Pizza

Nicole Mimi Tithel, Town Innocent Child

Abilities:

Sing (day):
While it's not official, you've become the de facto idol of the school after you started singing in order to attract as many guys as possible. Your voice captivates anyone listening to it. And how can anyone ever lynch you after hearing such a beautiful voice?
Post in-thread to activate this ability. If your action succeeds, I will publicly confirm your role in-thread.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Spiffeh

Renee Kearse, Town 1-shot Ascetic Neighbor

Abilities:

Worst villains ever:
You and Tony seem to like causing as much chaos as possible to Flay's workshop, even though you pretty much suck at it and sometimes even disagree among yourselves among what is acceptable to do.
You and PocketFullofSunshine, Tony Eisler, share a neighborhood here. You may speak here at any time.

Beauty is important (1x):
Beauty is important, you know? You can't go around getting too involved in anything dirty, or you might break a nail or mess up your hair.
The first time you would be targeted with any actions during the night phase, this ability will activate automatically, and any active non-killing abilities targeting you will fail. You will not be informed if this happens.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Firebringer

Isolde Schelling, Town Non-consecutive Night Rolecop

Abilities:

Analyst (non-consec):
Ever since a certain student enrolled in Al-Revis, you have been on watch for any sort of paranormal behavior surrounding your students. As a result, you have a good idea of what most of the people at the school are capable of.
PM me a player. If your action succeeds, I will inform you of their role name. You may not activate this ability on consecutive nights.

Win condition:

Spoiler: MarioManiac4

Pamela Ibis, Town Treestump Limited Roleblocker

Abilities:

Ghost:
You're a ghost, so of course it's impossible to make you truly disappear.
You will become a treestump upon death. As a treestump, you will not count as alive for purpose of win conditions, and be unable to vote, be voted, perform, or be targeted by any actions, but you may post in the game thread.

BOO:
What's the best part about being a ghost? Scaring people and seeing their delicious reactions, duh! It's too boring scaring the same person over and over, though.
PM me a player. If your action succeeds, they will be unable to take any action that night phase. You may not target the same player on consecutive nights.

Win condition:

Spoiler: itlepip

Muppy Oktavia Vonderchek VIII, Town 1-shot Bulletproof

Abilities:

Spaceship:
Your mysterious spaceship seems like it's capable of doing just about anything, whether holding an impossible amount of stuff or shooting giant laser beams out of its ass. Its most effective function, though, is its impenetrability.
You will be immune to the first kill attempt on you. You will not be informed if this happens.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Saki

Vice Principal, Town Student Cop 1-shot Selective Vanillaizer

Abilities:

ADDRESS ME AS VICE PRINCIPAL (day):
You're the Vice Principal, and students shall address you as such! Showing proper respect is important, you know. And no, "Madame" is not acceptable.
Post in-thread to activate this ability. If your action succeeds, I will confirm your flavor in the game thread, and I will use "Vice Principal" in place of your username in all mod communication henceforth for the rest of that day phase.

Student Roster:
As the vice principal, you have access to the student roster. As such, you can easily keep track of the various students and staff in the school.
PM me a player. If your action succeeds, I will inform you of whether they are a Student or Not a student.

Authority (1x):
As the vice principal, you have the power to punish, expel, or do all sorts of awful things to your students if you deem it necessary. You won't tolerate anyone acting out of line when you're around!
PM me a player. If your action succeeds and if your target is a student, at the end of that night, they will lose any non-factional abilities they have. If your target is not a student, nothing will happen (you will not retain your shot).

Win condition:
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:54 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Thanks for modding flay :)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Ankamius »

Both slots of CharlotteBebe consented to our PT being released.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Antihero »

awesome... we won. absolutely no thanks to me.

good carry, titus.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

For the record i'd have still modkilled Fire for the role pm quoting, but i was in a hurry to go to work so i couldn't come to an agreement with pie beforehand, since a game's not over until the mod (in this case us) declare it so. And to answer fire's question, if you modkill an already dead player, you end up changing their alignment to Neutral Survivor, hence they still lose regardless of who wins.

I hope everyone had fun with the game!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Flay Gunnar
Flay Gunnar
Goon
Flay Gunnar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Flay Gunnar »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2007, Antihero wrote:awesome... we won. absolutely no thanks to me.

good carry, titus.

You were a help in planning the end game. :)

Oh totes cool with PT release.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2008, Sakura Hana wrote:For the record i'd have still modkilled Fire for the role pm quoting, but i was in a hurry to go to work so i couldn't come to an agreement with pie beforehand, since a game's not over until the mod (in this case us) declare it so

The game was over after lynch.

You want to enforce rules just to enforce rules fine, but you should enforce the rules for the reason they were made not because they are just 'there'. The rule was made to prevent breaking the integrity of the game, which was not done at all.

So you modkilling is an excessive use of authority for no reason other than you can.

You should use wise judgement.

If someone gave you a ticket for going 1 mile over the speed limit, would you not question their judgement on the matter?

If you wish to report me to list mods, I suggest doing so. I don't regret my actions.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I normally think that a player breaking a rule should be punished, otherwise why even make rules, but you make a good point about the reason for the existence of the rule in the first place, so i take it back.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

2002 is why 3dice had to die. 5 alive wasn't mylo, unless I was town. I needed the global roleblock in case of shenanigans.

FB targeting Spiffeh left a way to frame Spiffeh if town did a no lynch at the wrong time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

It would have been interesting to know how the day would have went if MM4 didn't time out on his roleblock
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Agreed.

I would be vindicated on my FB read but Spiffeh might have been a harder sale.

I would have engaged in a wafflefest with FB.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Tbh it was interesting to see how many ppl were clearing Titus due to her role, when her role couldn't even have been used on her teammates, a Sane Doc would have been fine, Naive Doc does nothing, Paranoid Doc jailkeeps so it roleblocks her partner, and CPR doc kills unless otherwise targeted for a kill so she could end up killing her own partner. 50% of the cases are bad when targeting Scum > Scum, whereas 50% are good when targeting Scum > Town and the other 2 are irrelevant.

The funny thing is, had 3dice not shot Rogue N1, Rogue would have died from the CPR Doc action from Titus.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

How ironic, a Vig saving someone from death by shooting them, i literally laughed at the one scenario i predicted would happen back when creating the game when i was talking with pie about how funny it'd be if scum gets CPR doc on town and the vig targets that town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I was hoping to fish which type action I used from Rogue. Never happened.

Sorry for trying to murder you sweetie. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2017, Sakura Hana wrote:How ironic, a Vig saving someone from death by shooting them, i literally laughed at the one scenario i predicted would happen back when creating the game when i was talking with pie about how funny it'd be if scum gets CPR doc on town and the vig targets that town.

It was funny since coincidentally I had a CPR doctor as town in my own game that managed to kill no one...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2011, Firebringer wrote:You want to enforce rules just to enforce rules fine, but you should enforce the rules for the reason they were made not because they are just 'there'. The rule was made to prevent breaking the integrity of the game, which was not done at all.

ftr it's still not acceptable for you to have posted it - if, for instance, town had some way of saving the game after you were lynched then the game *would* have been compromised. it didn't compromise anything here, yes, but the key point is that there was no way of knowing for sure whether it would have compromised the game or not even if it seemed apparent at first glance the game would have ended

I would strongly advise against doing this again, especially because I expect 99% of mods will be less lenient than I was over this.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and ya Sakura and I both got a really big laugh out of the N1 actions. :P
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm sad Titus never used her global roleblock, Anti's strongman could be used during the global roleblock. Just imagine how the game would've went if you both had used that N1 or at least the strognman (Since strongman couldn't be delayed). I'm happy with this setup, it had a a bit of both me and pie in it, which turned out in quite an interesting setup.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Rogue »

damn troll mods and their vt neighbor role in a non vt setup

rabble rabble

rabble
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2023, Rogue wrote:damn troll mods and their vt neighbor role in a non vt setup

rabble rabble

rabble

You were a Weak Neighbor :V that's not a VT!

No but really i actually wanted to give Tony something instead of Weak but pie was like "but flavor ;^;" sooo yeah.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”