American Revolution Mafia, Hostilities have ceased!

Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Sucrose »

In post 1999, King George III wrote:Yeah, SSBF/Tammy continued going to MOI because they knew there were town trackers around.

In general, though, if a 'power role' is outed on DAY TWO, and is still alive Day Eight when the only protective role died night one... especially if that 'Power role' is the only thing preventing scum from offing confirmed townies... yeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Yep, dumb. And I wasn't suspicious at first because Toog was still alive too.

Dammit, that fictitious roleblocker thing was so obvious in hindsight.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Kind of upset that I got killed N1. I would have been able to prove SSBF was scum since he said he got no result from watching MoI...and I protected MoI.
Meh. someone should post the scum QT.

Also dead QT
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
King George III
King George III
Goon
King George III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by King George III »

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Tammy was caught in TWO lies (not seeing me visit MoI and being tracked to MoI) and people still thought he was town. Nero's misinfo about how mods handle roleblocked roles being tracked really threw you guys, but you should still have been at least been a little suspicious.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

YAY!!! :dancingbanana:

This is my second mafia win! I really did expect to get lynched every day for messing up my fake claim. I'm sure fonzie got tired of my emails of me freaking out/apologizing for ruining his game immediately after replacing in followed by complaints about people fake claiming watcher. :?

I don't really know why we killed Stefan. I hadn't read the game at that point as I didn't expect two quick lynches in a week, and expected to be the instalynch after fourseen. It wasn't until aftere Nero was lynched and people said something about my lack of contribution being worrying that I started to actually read the game and put in some effort as I thought I might have a chance. I hate being scum and am not that great at it at all, so I'm pretty happy with the effort I did put in, trying to keep suspicion off BC was my main goal and it turned out okay in the end so yay!

Sir Bastion - I'm sorry. The scum team wasn't drawing it out because we're cruel...just very paranoid and cautious. I wanted to vote last night, but I was so afraid that if I voted it would make it obvious I was scum and you'd unvote before BC got a chance to vote. Though when he didn't vote today, I kinda wanted to scream because I had a six hour drive home and knew that there was no way I'd be able to do anything if suspicion started to go towards him.

Toogeloo - I don't know what second lie you're talking about. Yes, I got caught lying about not seeing you visit moi, but I didn't lie about being tracked to moi that night. I *was* tracked to moi that night, I just said I was blocked, and with Nero interpreting the mod message the way he did I could have been tracked and blocked. Although the slip up from my end allowed us to kill moi without repercussions so it was all cool in the end I suppose.

Thanks mods for running the game and letting me replace in! I'm still sorry that I nearly ruined the game upon replacing in but happy it all worked out somehow. I had a fun time playing with you all!
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Sir Bastion - I'm sorry. The scum team wasn't drawing it out because we're cruel...just very paranoid and cautious. I wanted to vote last night, but I was so afraid that if I voted it would make it obvious I was scum and you'd unvote before BC got a chance to vote. Though when he didn't vote today, I kinda wanted to scream because I had a six hour drive home and knew that there was no way I'd be able to do anything if suspicion started to go towards him

actually you not voting last night is what gave you the win. I had the weekend off and had abused the steam sale quite a bit, so decided that I'd throw my vote out on my biggest suspect but unvote the second it looked like I was barking up the wrong tree, the shos and fourseen lynches pretty much confirmed there was no daytalk so I was confident enough I'd get back and unvote before both of you could vote. But when both you and sucrose continued posting without voting and then bloodcovonent posted without voting I began to feel very confident about my reads.

If you had voted last night I would have pulled my vote straight away, hell even if you voted today I would have pulled my vote, it was because sucrose voted before you that made me think I had got it right, I thought he was being skittish on me pulling him up on the dry fit distancing.

speaking of dry fit...please in future when the player who was killed day 1 has more posts then you by the end of the sixth day of the game, you really should consider replacing out officially. I could not fathom any reason why someone would lurk this far into the game unless it was tied to a power.
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2004, Tammy wrote:Toogeloo - I don't know what second lie you're talking about. Yes, I got caught lying about not seeing you visit moi, but I didn't lie about being tracked to moi that night. I *was* tracked to moi that night, I just said I was blocked, and with Nero interpreting the mod message the way he did I could have been tracked and blocked. Although the slip up from my end allowed us to kill moi without repercussions so it was all cool in the end I suppose.

The first lie is that you saw nobody visit MoI, when you should have seen me. You had to backtrack and say you were roleblocked, which was your second lie that Nero caught you in.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2006, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2004, Tammy wrote:Toogeloo - I don't know what second lie you're talking about. Yes, I got caught lying about not seeing you visit moi, but I didn't lie about being tracked to moi that night. I *was* tracked to moi that night, I just said I was blocked, and with Nero interpreting the mod message the way he did I could have been tracked and blocked. Although the slip up from my end allowed us to kill moi without repercussions so it was all cool in the end I suppose.

The first lie is that you saw nobody visit MoI, when you should have seen me. You had to backtrack and say you were roleblocked, which was your second lie that Nero caught you in.

But, Nero cleared me of that lie as well. I was *-* close to claiming that I saw you that night. I can't believe I didn't listen to my instincts.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

S. Bastion - I'm glad my cautious paranoia paid off then!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 1999, King George III wrote:Yeah, SSBF/Tammy continued going to MOI because they knew there were town trackers around.

In general, though, if a 'power role' is outed on DAY TWO, and is still alive Day Eight when the only protective role died night one... especially if that 'Power role' is the only thing preventing scum from offing confirmed townies... yeeeeeeeeeeeah.

hahhaahah yeah, that was nuts, really shocked that no one questioned 3 town power roles while we already had a dead doc.

In post 2004, Tammy wrote:YAY!!! :dancingbanana:

This is my second mafia win! I really did expect to get lynched every day for messing up my fake claim. I'm sure fonzie got tired of my emails of me freaking out/apologizing for ruining his game immediately after replacing in followed by complaints about people fake claiming watcher. :?

I don't really know why we killed Stefan. I hadn't read the game at that point as I didn't expect two quick lynches in a week, and expected to be the instalynch after fourseen. It wasn't until aftere Nero was lynched and people said something about my lack of contribution being worrying that I started to actually read the game and put in some effort as I thought I might have a chance. I hate being scum and am not that great at it at all, so I'm pretty happy with the effort I did put in, trying to keep suspicion off BC was my main goal and it turned out okay in the end so yay!

Sir Bastion - I'm sorry. The scum team wasn't drawing it out because we're cruel...just very paranoid and cautious. I wanted to vote last night, but I was so afraid that if I voted it would make it obvious I was scum and you'd unvote before BC got a chance to vote. Though when he didn't vote today, I kinda wanted to scream because I had a six hour drive home and knew that there was no way I'd be able to do anything if suspicion started to go towards him.

Toogeloo - I don't know what second lie you're talking about. Yes, I got caught lying about not seeing you visit moi, but I didn't lie about being tracked to moi that night. I *was* tracked to moi that night, I just said I was blocked, and with Nero interpreting the mod message the way he did I could have been tracked and blocked. Although the slip up from my end allowed us to kill moi without repercussions so it was all cool in the end I suppose.

Thanks mods for running the game and letting me replace in! I'm still sorry that I nearly ruined the game upon replacing in but happy it all worked out somehow. I had a fun time playing with you all!

good work =D

I felt that i played really well after i replaced in, and then really fell off towards the end (where i started to flake in all my other games too).

I should have definitely been lynched this day, or even a little bit the day before today.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2007, Tammy wrote:

But, Nero cleared me of that lie as well. I was *-* close to claiming that I saw you that night. I can't believe I didn't listen to my instincts.

Thing is, it's not really clearing. He goofed, yes, and you played off it. But it in no way actually made you town. Honestly, I have no idea why he even claimed to have come up with the idea that a Roleblocked player could still be tracked to their target. I've never even heard of such a thing. A Roleblocked player literally does nothing, and therefore couldn't conceivably be tracked anywhere. What I should have done is asked for clarification from the host, but the day ended so quick after all that went down, and then you night killed me that night. I was seriously about to push for your lynch fervently on the next day phase.

PEdit: Also, I feel so much better knowing I wasn't wrong for jumping on CMAR on Day 1. I really feel bad that I didn't push more to have Majiffy off the hook the day he was lynched. He was probably one of my biggest town reads.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

Toogeloo - I know it didn't make me town. I expected to be lynched for it every day and was surprised every day I wasn't. After the Nero lynch, I just hoped if I played it off it wouldn't be too big a deal, but I thought there was no way they'd buy two town trackers and a town watcher.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 2011, Tammy wrote:Toogeloo - I know it didn't make me town. I expected to be lynched for it every day and was surprised every day I wasn't. After the Nero lynch, I just hoped if I played it off it wouldn't be too big a deal, but I thought there was no way they'd buy two town trackers and a town watcher.

Why did you claim no results today?

Couldn't you have just claimed something and gotten pretty much anyone lynched. Or hell, could'a just chose me even, to clear you as total town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 2010, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2007, Tammy wrote:

Thing is, it's not really clearing. He goofed, yes, and you played off it. But it in no way actually made you town. Honestly, I have no idea why he even claimed to have come up with the idea that a Roleblocked player could still be tracked to their target. I've never even heard of such a thing. A Roleblocked player literally does nothing, and therefore couldn't conceivably be tracked anywhere. What I should have done is asked for clarification from the host, but the day ended so quick after all that went down, and then you night killed me that night. I was seriously about to push for your lynch fervently on the next day phase.

PEdit: Also, I feel so much better knowing I wasn't wrong for jumping on CMAR on Day 1. I really feel bad that I didn't push more to have Majiffy off the hook the day he was lynched. He was probably one of my biggest town reads.

I really felt like i had to push a majiffy lynch that day. He was putting me under such pressure that i just couldn't shake, even though it was only coming from him really.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2012, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 2011, Tammy wrote:Toogeloo - I know it didn't make me town. I expected to be lynched for it every day and was surprised every day I wasn't. After the Nero lynch, I just hoped if I played it off it wouldn't be too big a deal, but I thought there was no way they'd buy two town trackers and a town watcher.

Why did you claim no results today?

Couldn't you have just claimed something and gotten pretty much anyone lynched. Or hell, could'a just chose me even, to clear you as total town.

I'd been claiming to be blocked for days. I couldn't really claim to have seen something after claiming to be blocked. Way too much chance for that to backfire. Besides, how would I explain being alive tomorrow after seeing you kill Magna? People had stopped bringing up the why was she blocked on night three when not being blocked on night two, or noone being blocked night one, and I didn't want that to start again. Like I said in the qt, I'm not that great at being scum anyway and am only somewhat competent the least lies I have to tell. I got past the lie from the first day, I didn't want to chance it again.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Post by shos »

Thanks every one! This was my first large game, it was very enjoyable for me to read even tho I dies quick. Tammy played very well IMO, ssbf too.
Thanks.mod!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
King George III
King George III
Goon
King George III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by King George III »

The other issue with Tammy's claim was, if there was an RB, what were they doing the first two nights? The obvious N1 target was MOI, but he didn't get blocked... and SSBF claimed a result N2. If scum were going to block the 'watcher' why didn't they do it the first night it was outed?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

Unfortunately when I was reading that part of the game I couldn't understand what NC was saying about the lie I seriously remember thinking 'Shall I ask what this is about?' But I just skipped it all as I assumed if she were lying/her claim had holes she would be dead by now.

lol.

I did intend to read things properly if we managed to lynch BC (who was VERY obvious) and Tammy would have been my lynch choice after him (can't be bothered to explain; think what you want) so yeah... Sucrose you are really really really bad town.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am

Post by StefanB »

Congratulation to the scum, BC and Tammy/SSBF played great.
Thanks to the mods, that one was good and interesting.
I think what made us lose was the Nero Cain lynch, and never looking at Tammy again.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Sucrose »

In post 2018, StefanB wrote:Congratulation to the scum, BC and Tammy/SSBF played great.
Thanks to the mods, that one was good and interesting.
I think what made us lose was the Nero Cain lynch, and never looking at Tammy again.

Yeah, I think the tail end of the Fourseen lynch and the Nero Cain lynch, which was too rushed, and should have been a 1 v 1 between Tammy and Nero but wasn't, was where we really started to go wrong.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

TOWN, HOW DID YOU LOSE THIS? HOW? SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Congrats to the scum. I'm just glad my two strongest scumreads before I entered the game (shos and Jason [SSBF/Tammy]) were right, even if my reads on them quickly melted when I got into the game. :shifty:
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 2020, Amrun wrote:
TOWN, HOW DID YOU LOSE THIS? HOW? SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

i thought about claiming to be the double voter. I was going to go about saying that i was thomas jefferson and that since i had such a large signature on the Dec. of independence, i was was able to vote twice.

that probably would have gone over quite sour though.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

You probably might have got snookered after we lynched four seen as you wouldn't have been able to double vote and people would wonder why
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:05 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 2023, Sir Bastion wrote:You probably might have got snookered after we lynched four seen as you wouldn't have been able to double vote and people would wonder why

i was thinking about including the part where i only had a double vote after a townie was lynched. But i was afraid that was too sketchy for a town claim.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”