Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mist7676 wrote:I lol'ed at giving mafia fake-claims
Why? The reason for it has already been explained. It's nice to see you read the post-game about as much as you read the actual game. Seriously, you have to be one of the worst players I've ever met.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Town was jacked.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Wow.. So Nucelear team could've investigate us. And than redirected our kill and dominated!

But somehow Benmage nailed 2 with his first 2 tracks... Crazy. Oh and tracked the 3rd one on his next actual attempt but was RB'd :P ... Seriously. Best Tracker ever?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Well even if Smithers investigated you, he was only getting VT/not VT results. More likely to find a town PR than mafia.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”