CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:19 am

Post by CaptainBlicero »

Prizm, if you really are pro-town, and you never, ever thought that it might be in the town's best interest to let us know who the scum were, then you should be lynched just on principle.

Sugar - feel like posting a role claim?
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:13 am

Post by Prizm »

So you'd rather have me compromise my investigative capabilities by making myself a target? I wanted to stay alive. Look what happened to MeMe when she claimed a powerful pro-town role. The mafia offed her the very next night! Besides, most people seemed to believe that blackhawk was guilty anyway, so there was no need for me to expose myself.

Also, you haven't claimed yet, captainblicero, unless I missed it.
"But good is not a thing of perception. What is 'good' in one culture cannot be 'evil' in another. This might be true of mores and minor practices, but not of virtue. Virtue is absolute."
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:41 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Prizm I don't believe you at all, since so many people already thought blackhawk was guilty, what would be so suspicous about agreeing with everyone on it? No one would be able to tell that it was part of your role, just because you agreed, and then it would back up your claim now, but it doesn't and that's why my vote is on you, and staying on you.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:53 am

Post by Stewie »

Vote Count

Prizm 1 (Medicated Lain)
CaptainBlicero 1(Sugar)

5 Alive, 3 to Lynch
Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:53 am

Post by Sugar »

Unvote: CaptainBlicero

I'm Bleeding Gums Murphy from the Simpsons. I had a night ability for the first two game nights. I "played the sax" for my target, looking for somebody from my show. First night I targeted MeMe, 2nd night Prizm. I wasn't told what would happen if I found another Simpsons character, but I was assuming I'd become more valuable to the town somehow or we'd become masons.
So either Prizm is lying about his role, or the mod isn't counting it as being officially from the Simpsons.
[color=#500000] [size=75]Man! Today is so loopy! - The Tick[/size][/color]
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:48 pm

Post by CaptainBlicero »

vote: Prizm

I definitely think Sugar is also scum, seeing as how her ability is pretty stupid since CoolBot is the only other role from the Simpsons in this game (even though Homer Simpson is listed as being from King of the Hill in the opening post). Plus all the lurking and acting scummy Sugar has been doing this game.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:55 pm

Post by Stewie »

The homer from king of the hill was my bad, I will fix it now.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:15 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Let me finalize the cue.

Vote: Prizm
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:59 am

Post by Stewie »

And with three votes, prizm, FOX executive is lynched. It is now night. Send choices in.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:40 am

Post by Stewie »

no one died last night. with 4 alive, It will take 3 to lynch.
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:54 am

Post by CaptainBlicero »

Lain - Please describe what your powers are as Mayor of Spin City.

I might as well reveal. I am Doctor Zoidberg from Futurama. I'm the town doctor. I protected Vraak last night, as well as using a plasma shield to protect myself (I'm pretty sure Vraak gave me that -- thanks, buddy). I'm almost positive we should lynch Sugar today, but I want to hear what Lain's powers are before we do anything.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:19 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

No killings last night, CB, I was really suspicious of you after yesterday, I'd not heard a claim from you, and you just... seemed scummy to me... but concidering there were no deaths last night, unless anyone else wants to come forward as a doctor, I'll believe that.... well I'm sure you already know what my power is, since you can't vote unless I do... concidering no one's dead, and you protected Vraak, I'm inclined to believe Sugar is the last mafia standing....... But before that, just wondering CB, is there any chance your role could have a roleblocking effect as well? I'd also like to hear from Vraak and Sugar before voting...
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:41 am

Post by CaptainBlicero »

Well, we've all claimed.

Vraak X - Prof Farnsworth (Futurama)
Medicated Lain - Mayor (Spin City)
Sugar - Bleeding Gums Murphy (Simpsons)
CB - Doctor Zoidberg (Futurama)

I can verify both Vraak's and Medicated Lain's roles. Today, I cannot vote unless Lain does, and I have to either agree to vote the same as Lain, or not to vote at all. So, if Vraak will verify that he targeted me last night, then we can all lynch Sugar and end the game.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:46 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Hrmm.

Yes, I did give the plasma shield, although the Inventor SHOULD be able to USE his OWN inventions *cough* Mod *cough*.

That means one thing: Either CaptainBlicero or myself was targeted as the scum target last night, however, the shield protected CaptainBlicero, and the doctor saved me.. So we don't know..

I don't know whether or not Medicated Lain OR Sugar's role is credible, but I do think Sugar's role is a little more conspicuous than ML's.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:47 pm

Post by Vraak X »

What I want to know is, what do you do as Mayor of Spin City?
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:30 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Ok.. This is how I see it..

If I were to be the target, and CaptainBlicero saved me, then he must be a doctor.

However, if I saved CaptainBlicero, then that would mean CaptainBlicero cannot be mafia since Mafia cannot select themselves.

I still want to know what Medicated Lain's role does, but Sugar is pretty much a goner.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:33 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Vraak, i have the ability to buy someone's vote, which is what I did for today, CB can only vote on whoever I do, it can be easily proven. I would still like to hear from Sugar before voting though.
Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:55 am

Post by Sugar »

You know what I think? That CaptainBlicero's been leading this town around since Day 1, and we've all been following him blindly. I no longer have any night choice to make, as you know. There's no other way to explain what happened last night than this: CB chose not to kill, confirming his innocence in everyone's eyes. He now plans on using his new status to lead the town in killing one of our own. He'll kill tonight, and win the game tomorrow.
Vote: CaptainBlicero
[color=#500000] [size=75]Man! Today is so loopy! - The Tick[/size][/color]
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:25 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

You know, honestly, the reason I chose CB last night, was because I found him so suspicious.... but I think now, Sugar is lying, because I don't think it's possible for mafia not to target anyone...
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:51 pm

Post by CaptainBlicero »

Lain, please compare the roles claimed by myself and Sugar.

Me - Doctor Zoidberg, Doctor. (note that no one else this entire game has claimed "doctor." So, either Stewie made a game without a doctor, or I am telling the truth) Of course I put off claiming as soon as possible, because I'm the doctor. If Vraak hadn't given me that sheild last night, I'd be dead right now.

Sugar - Bleeding Gums Murphy. Bleeding Gums investigates one player each night to find out if that player is from "The Simpsons." Then, something mysteeeeerrrrrious happens. Only one other player (CoolBot) in the game is from the Simpsons. So, either Stewie made up a role that is only useful on the chance that it targets one other specific role, or Sugar is lying.

Look at our behavior through the thread. Sugar was lurking like a maniac. I got genku vig-killed. Do you think "Professor Chaos" was pro-town?

I would bet money that Prizm was scum. Remember, FOX executives cancelled Family Guy, a show our mod seems to have a particular fondness for -- I doubt the FOX executive was pro-town. He never hinted at being able to know alignments, and said he thought blackhawk was innocent, before changing his mind. Both Prizm and Sugar were throwing around votes recklessly yesterday, trying to get a quick lynch.

If Sugar was innocent, then as soon as Vraak had voted for Sugar yesterday, the 2 remaining mafia would've jumped on her too and gotten her lynched. That would have left 2 mafia and 2 town after the nightkill, and the Mafia would have won. That didn't happen.

If you seriously think I'm scum, then God have mercy on your critical thinking faculties.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:55 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Hrmm.. True, true.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:25 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Yeah, I definately agree that prizm was mafia, I've thought that since his claim, everything about it reeked scum... now that I've looked at Sugar's claim again, nothing about it seems like a role that would be in this game...
vote:Sugar
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:10 am

Post by Vraak X »

So what's that make the VC for sugar, 2?

Vote: Sugar

Okay, three.
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:13 am

Post by CaptainBlicero »

vote: Sugar

Good game, all.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:53 am

Post by Stewie »

Sugar (tightlips, The Simpsons) is lynched.

The PM's to the players:

Blackhawk

You are Quagmire (town, Family Guy)

You may target a player at night, blocking them.

MOD NOTE: Quagmire recieves a pm telling him if s/he blocked by staying toghether at his/her house, or by going to the bar nd having some beers. What he did not know is that this way s/he could actually figure out the gender of his victim. (night toghether = female, beers = male).

Thoth

You are Lois (town, Family Guy)
Each night you target a player, serching for Stewie, who is lost. If you choose a player that is not Stewie, you'll be told that you failed. You can only win if you find Stewie.

MOD NOTE: when s/he finds Stewie, s/je accidently kills him/her.
MOD NOTE 2: if Stewie is dead, Lois becomes a Sane Cop. Of course, s/he'll be told she became a cop, she will not know his/her sanity.

MeMe

You are Stewie (town, Family Guy)
Each night you target a player, serching for Lois, with the purpose of killing her. If you choose a player that is not Lois, you won't kill him/her. You can only win if Lois is dead.

MOD NOTE: if Lois is dead, Stewie becomes a Vigilante.

CaptainBlicero

You are Doctor Zoigberg (town, Futurama)
You are just a normal Doctor. Each night, you target a player. If that player is targeted by other player with the purpose of killing, the player you targeted won't die.

MOD NOTE: he has no effect between Lois and Stewie. However, if lois dies and Stewie targets a third player, the protection will take effect.

Vraak X

You are Profesor (town, Futurama)
You invent 1 item each night, which you MUST give to somebody else of your choice. And then again, that person MUST use it. You will be informed what the item does before you have to make a choice. The person that makes the choice of who to use it on will also know what this item does.

MOD NOTE:Preset inventions, which will be chosen randomly, all of them with equal chance:
  • Electronic Wallet: whoever you give it to will do nothing, but your built-in spyware will give you the target's name.
  • Plasma Shield: can be used to either be inmune to nightkills the night used, or inmune to lynches the day following the night used, whatever the person that is going to use it preffers.
  • Mind Control Device: changes the night action of the target, or changes the vote of the target. The person using it must decide which of the 2 options to use, who to use it on, and who will that person target. NOTE:ageting a cop, both the cop and the person using the MCD will know the results.
  • Sleep Flash: target can't vote for one day. However,the person using this doesn't know that it's backwards, and it will backfire.
  • Divine Telephone: the person using this can ask a question to the mod. Whoever, if the question is about another player, the question MUST be a yes or no question.
Also, if he chooses a mafia, the invention has 1/3 chance of failure. The exeptions are the sleep flash, and the electronic wallet

Medicated Lain

You are the Mayor (town, Spin City)
Each night, you can decide to buy a vote off someone. If you do so, that person will vote for the player of your choice the following day. The way it works it that you vote in the day, and that person can decide to either stay not voting, or vote for the player you voted for. If you decide to change your vote, the person you targeted will be able to either keep his vote on the first person, or to change to the person you voted, but s/he may not vote for nobody. The person you target will be told who you are, obiously.

CoolBot

You are Homer (town, The Simpsons)
You start the game with $10 000. Each night, you may use them to travel. You can also choose to travel alone, or invite someone of your choice. Here's a list of all the locations you can travel to, and how much they cost:

LOCATION - Price Alone - Price Inviting Someone Else

Canada - 1500 - 2500
Europe - 2000 - 3000
Australia - 3000 - 4500
Brazil - 5000 - 7000
Japan - 6000 - 8000
Africa - 7000 - 9500

Homer can also make some money each day with his high-paying job.

However, Homer is not really bright, so he can only vote randomly.

MOD NOTE: of course, eventhough he does not know it (and he will not be told if he asks, unless he asks with the Divine Telephone), there is an effect to travelling. The effect is protection from nightkills, for him and whoever he invited. The level of protection is the following:

Canada: 10% protection
Europe: 20% protection
Australia: 40% protection
Brazil: 60% protection
Japan: 80% protection
Africa: 100% protection

Homer can make the following amounts of money, and will be told at the beggining of the day how much money he made in the day, and how much he has in total. There are different chances of him making different amounts of money:

1/5 chance to make $3000
2/5 chance to make $2000
3/5 chance to make $1000

Homer's random vote includes "no lynch" as a player.

Homer's protection takes no effect on any actions by lois and stewie that are targeted to the other.

Rite

You are Raymonds Brother (town, Everybody Loves Raymond)
you are tired of people not calling you by your name, but as "raymond's brother, and you are going to do something about it. Join the mafia? NO, you are going to show everybody that you are the best cop ever!

MOD NOTE: sane

Sugar

You are Tightlips (mafia, The Simpsons)
You never talked to much to Fat Tony, but that's because you didn't like him. You can talk to butters and the FOX executive to decide who to kill.

You are the third in command.

Fishbulb

You are Buckley (benchwarmer, King of the Hill)
Your haracter got killed in your show, so you will take the first avaiable job in the day. You will steal the role from whoever gets killed night one.

genku

You are Profesor Chaos (mafia, Southpark)
Each night, you can talk to tighlips and the FOX Executtive to decide who to kill. The FOX Executtive will send in the choice. Also, since you are Butters, everyone investigating you will confuse you with him, getting an innocent result.

You are the second in command

MOD NOTE: if he's investigated by the name guesser, the person investigating will get a "butters" result.

Prizm

You are the FOX Executtive (mafia)
Each night, you can talk to Profesor Chaos and thightlips to decide who to kill. YOU have to send in the choice. Also, being the FOX executive, you cannot be killed at night.

NIGHT CHOICES:

Night 1

Prizm targets Rite
Rite targets MeMe, gets nothing (since he died)
MeMe targets Thoth
Thoth targets ?
CaptainBlicero targets MeMe
blackhawk targets CaptainBlicero
Medicated Lain targets nobody
Fishbulb becomes Raymond
Vraak X gives sleep flash to Rite, since he's dead it has no effect
CoolBot goes to Canada by himself, and wins $2,000

Night 2

Prizm targets Fishbulb
Fishbulb targets ?, gets no result, since he dies
MeMe targets nobody
CaptainBlicero targets ?
Vraak gives divine telephone to CaptainBlicero, who asks "if at the end of the game MeMe, genku, and I are alive, is it a town win?" and gets "no" for an answer
CoolBot goes to Europe(?), alone and wins $3,000

Night 3

Prizm targets MeMe
CaptainBlicero targets Sugar
Vraak X gives divine telephone to Prizm, who asks "is ML a doctor?" and gets "no" for an answer
MeMe targets genku

Night 4

Sugar targets Vraak X
CaptainBlicero targets Vraak X
Vraak X gives Plasma shield to CaptainBlicero
Medicated Lain targets CaptainBlicero

Where it says ? it means I lost the choice, but it wasn't important. Where it says (?) next to a choice, I don't quite remember. You'd say i have it in a file in my computer, but I had to reboot halfway through the game, so I lost the excel file. If I made any mistakes, plese tell me and i'll correct them. Same if I forgot about something, or if you know what goes in the ? spaces.

So, finally:

Town wins.
Last edited by Stewie on Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”