Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:32 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

Pestilenz wrote:
unvote: Mike Amok

hm, Ambics post even more convinces me, that my theory must be the truth. So we can know, if Mike Amok and/or Ambic are guilty, by lynching rubberduck. And after all if he is evil, we got most likely three mafia, if he is good, we know about MA and Ambic. As there seems to be at least one mafia, it still would be a good deal.

vote: RubberDuck

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any logic in lynching an investigative character, even if his results are less than clear. As I understand it so far, the "laundry guy" role parallels a cop-type role, except with somewhat vague results. How on Earth can we possibly even
consider
lynching a cop-like character? It makes far more sense to me to lynch MikeAmok first... if he ends up being innocent, then we can easily lynch RubberDuck tomorrow if we believe he lied. If MA is guilty, however, we haven't foolishly lynched an investigator and wasted some of the resources we're given.
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
Pestilenz
Pestilenz
Townie
Pestilenz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:32 pm

Post by Pestilenz »

Pplease reread my first post about this. I hope you understand it then.
I wonder, what this red button does?
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:00 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

I did read your previous post, and I do understand your theory... I just don't believe it. It is certainly
possible
that the three of them are all scum and trying to put one over on us, but there is at least one gaping hole in the theory that I see: ambic hasn't done anything even remotely scummy (at least from what I've read). Lumping him in with RubberDuck and MikeAmok simply because RD investigated him is really reaching for straws...

FOS: Pestilenz
for pushing to lynch an investigative role.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:06 pm

Post by discer »

Town: Be sure of why your voting. Patience isn't always easy but winning is what we're after.

Mike Amok: at one point you were defending Rubber and now it seems your implying he/she is at fault. Why?

Town: I'm asking a few of you to unvote MA until we can investigate this (to the best of our reasonable ability) more thoroughly. If MA is a cop and we lynch him we are even closer to having to rely completely on posts.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:15 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

discer wrote:Town: I'm asking a few of you to unvote MA until we can investigate this (to the best of our reasonable ability) more thoroughly. If MA is a cop and we lynch him we are even closer to having to rely completely on posts.

Bah... I did say above that lynching an investigative role is a bad idea, so I guess I'll have to
unvote: MikeAmok
, but only for now... I still think he's the best lead we have, and if we can't find anyone more suspicious before this day is through, I will re-vote him.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2003 12:48 am

Post by MatthewV »

hmmm...it is 2:40 am :) amazing what a late night render will do...

CS did not give me the responce I wanted, but I bet he is telling the truth. Hrmphf.
Disclaimer: This informatin may not be used against me in any way, shape, size or form.
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:54 am

Post by Mike Amok »

discer wrote:Mike Amok: at one point you were defending Rubber and now it seems your implying he/she is at fault.

I am? Sorry, I don't know what you're referring to. He may be at fault for assuming too much about his results; he may be lying, too. But I have continued to say that I find his claim likely, and if it weren't for the fact that he claims to have found blood which doesn't clearly reconcile with my role, I would have little doubt about his innocence.
[size=75]This space intentionally left blank.[/size]
cuban smoker
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
An Acquired Taste

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2003 4:32 am

Post by cuban smoker »

grumble...
unvote: MikeAmok

I'm not really sure what we intend on doing here... Actually... OK. I'll wait for tomorrow. Someone should have a role that can help clear this up. jeep usually has a couple of surprises up his sleave.

So... what now? Any quiet ones we can pick on?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Very well, i'm willing to let a night slide by to see if anyone's role can shed any light onto the subject.

Unvote: MikeAmok

So, Matthew, what exactly where you looking for?
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:30 pm

Post by MatthewV »

well, an answer. I want to see if they are telling the truth...or not. (as in i have the answers to both my questions)
Disclaimer: This informatin may not be used against me in any way, shape, size or form.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2003 8:47 pm

Post by discer »

Rubber wrote:
Maybe ambic knows more than he's letting on.
So for now; Vote:Ambic

Ambic bandwagon is fairly small at this point.

Then Rubber wrote:
Amb should be coming back soon, Designer mafia's being continued and last time i talked to him he said he was about to continue entomolgy So Vote:AMB

Ok, two votes for Ambic on the same day. The Ambic bandwagon is starting to pick up some steam, I believe at this point it's up to six votes.

Now Rubber writes:

On Night one i did ambics laundry, I found nothing suspicious
On Night two i did MikeAmok's laundry,I found a fair bit of blood on one of his shirts.

Vote:MikeAmok

All this on the same day? Nobody that I can tell had said anything incriminating about MA other than Ambic. So I REALLY HAVE TO WONDER WHY Rubber was voting Ambic not once but twice and not MA when he ALREADY had those "investigation" results. Then suddenly changes to MA all on the same day.

Something just isn't right. I think we should focus for a bit on Rubber and Ambic. I'm listening.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:07 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

If you didnt read what i said before, I cant guarantee whether Amb or MA are innocent or not. Amb may have an evil role still yet, Im not a cop.
As for the double voting, I wasnt aware of it until you pointed it out

And if it really comes down to it I suggest you do what Pestilenz suggested BUT only as a last resort;

[quote=Pestilenz]We can know, if Mike Amok and/or Ambic are guilty, by lynching rubberduck. And after all if he is evil, we got most likely three mafia, if he is good, we know about MA and Ambic. As there seems to be at least one mafia, it still would be a good deal.[/quote]
Rubberducky you're the one.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:09 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

If you didnt read what i said before, I cant guarantee whether Amb or MA are innocent or not. Amb may have an evil role still yet, Im not a cop.
As for the double voting, I wasnt aware of it until you pointed it out

And if it really comes down to it I suggest you do what Pestilenz suggested BUT only as a last resort;

We can know, if Mike Amok and/or Ambic are guilty, by lynching RubberDuck. And after all if he is evil, we got most likely three mafia, if he is good, we know about MA and Ambic. As there seems to be at least one mafia, it still would be a good deal.
Rubberducky you're the one.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:34 am

Post by Quailman »

I don't know what's going on now. I took RubberDuck's word at face value, but then there were other theories put forward, and of course RubberDuck not voting Mike Amok right away, even though he supposedly knew there had been blood on his shirt. Come on. Tht's got to be as incriminating as it gets if it;s true, but now I wonder. Plus, amb seems to be distancing himself from RubberDuck. That makes it seem all the more suspicious.

Unvote: Mike Amok
and mull over RD, ambic or a new candidiate, or even MA again.
cuban smoker
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
An Acquired Taste

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:18 am

Post by cuban smoker »

Who came up with that? discer? I'm impressed. What the hell is going on...

Why was RubberDuck voting for ambic when he had the results of the laundry already? Why switch to MA late in the day... Now I'm glad MikeA wasn't lynched.

I say we let this debate wait for tommorrow after these people have been throughouly investigated by whatever roles are out there.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:01 am

Post by Dourgrim »

OK, so the idea is we're going to table the entire RubberDuck/MikeAmok (hey, that rhymes! :D ) thing until tomorrow and have cop-type people investigate them? Fine... then let's move on to other issues for now, but let's not forget to come back to this and resolve it tomorrow!

I have a couple of ideas/questions I want to run by everyone...

1. Have we forgotten about Leonidas and his roleclaim and subsequent bandwagonning of an innocent, or have we decided to forgive him and ignore it? It certainly could have been an honest mistake, I guess, which is (of course) what he said... but it could've also been a ploy to get us to lynch someone on the Mafia's behalf, and to tie up one of our docs for a couple of nights... just a thought.

2. We have a significant number of players being very very quiet as of late... most notably the following (post dates are for this game only):
Polotet - last posted on 2/21
Corsato - last posted on 2/25
Gaspode - last posted on 2/26
SaberKitty - last posted on 2/26
Darkblade - last posted on 2/27
All other living players have posted on or since 2/28.

Now I do understand real life getting in the way of the game at times, which is why I've only listed living players who have not posted within the last 4 days (I just picked a date to start from that seemed reasonable). We really need these people to start speaking up... unless, of course, they're trying to fly below our radar and avoid attention, not an unheard-of tactic for the bad guys... perhaps, if we have nothing else to go on, we should give one of these folks a not-so-gentle prod and see what happens?
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:15 am

Post by Quailman »

Sure.
vote: Polotet
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:50 am

Post by Gaspode »

Wow. I didn't realize I had been silent for that long. Sorry. I won't vote for Polotet, though, because that would be kind of ridiculous (a silent person voting for a silent person might look sort of suspicious).
cuban smoker
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
An Acquired Taste

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:52 am

Post by cuban smoker »

Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:55 am

Post by Dourgrim »

A bandwagon with a purpose, gotta love it.

And, before I start hearing the whole "he's the third guy on the bandwagon, lynch him!" bit, I should add that I forgot to vote him when I did my original post, realized it, and decided I'd wait (ended up being only a few minutes...) to avoid the dreaded double-post. Besides, this was my idea! :P
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:14 am

Post by Corsato »

FOS: Dourgrim
Third guy on the bandwagon usually is mafia :)
Anyway, reason for being quiet is the fact that I've not a lot to contribute at the moment....You could say it's bad, but it happens from time to time.

Unvote: everyone who I was voting for

Vote: Polotet

Who am I to not join a bandwagon??
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:05 pm

Post by Polotet »

Um. Sorry. I kind of forgot about this game. Because I was really busy and stuff. I'll catch up soon. Please don't lynch me.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:17 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

No offense, but getting on the silent one's won't help. It seems to be the default way to vote in many games however it's not very helpful.

I'm going back to my initial vote today-
Vote Leonidas
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:44 pm

Post by Leonidas »

DS, you want yet ANOTHER investigating role to come out and tell you I'm innocent ? Was Amb not enough ?

vote: DS
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:57 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Just trying to straighten things out, so i dont have to keep going back pages and pages to keep up with everything..

So far, the role claims/important information has been this:

Leonidas - Cop (paranoid/naive - ?); eats doughnuts at ambic's store
MatthewV - Gunsmith (?) [can check who has guns, i guess?]
ambic - Shop Owner; has clean clothes
Saberkitty - found "guilty" by leonidas
RubberDuck - laundry attendent
MikeAmok - Cop; has bloody clothes
cuban smoker - ?; might own a gun (neither really confirmed or denied by MatthewV)

..Did i miss anything with that?

No vote, yet.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”