Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2459 (isolation #200) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Krazy »

I vigged Fate mostly because he was making it impossible to focus on his Fatebuddies; Kats, and sort of Arthas actually.

I personally don't understand why Agar was modkilled for claiming cult and conceding... I understand Reck was pissed and the cult was annoyed they were going to lose, and I'm also aware that AKR did fuck up by outing his QT. What I don't understand is why the town had to be forced into a draw as a result of the cult conceding. We had the CR at L-1; town fucked up, but cult GAVE up. But whatever. Going to read the QTs I guess.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (isolation #201) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Krazy »

xRECKONERx wrote: Cult argued that us modkilling AKR (or waiting to do so) confirmed it as lylo, which in turn somehow confirmed that you weren't the CR, which in turn somehow made it obvious that Katsuki was.

If there's one thing you should have realized reading the cult QT, it's that the cult seemed to start taking the "worst case scenario" as the most obvious. GreyICE's "might of the swarm" lie ability might have made tomorrow, if we lynched GreyICE today, very confusing.

The real CR only SEEMED *guaranteed* after AGAR claimed culted, and then was flipped. But, before he flipped, there were motivations for Agar to do what he did that didn't include Kats being the CR: if Agar had been culted earlier SOMEHOW (maybe the redirector kill had been done by the killing-cult?); OR WHAT IF HE JUST SAID HE DIDN'T DO THE KILL LAST NIGHT? This would have put a lot more pressure on SUBSTRIKE; at this point, there would be a cross between Substrike (who said he copped Agar) and Agar (who would at that point be obvculted, but would be culted EARLIER in the game than he should have been, which would have moved Katsuki off the hook for his non-kill).

Substrike *was* still a realistic second choice for the CR; in addition, there was very little we could do if there ever had been a successful roleswap. Honestly, Kats flipping *culted* was still a realistic possibility (with a roleswap with the real CR); it was just a possibility I chose not to present to the cult because I didn't want to derail the wagon which I thought was right.

And no one was going to cult the masons anyway, that would have required such a fuckton of luck for one mason to die and for the other mason to have been recruited n1-n2, I don't even know. AKR's QT reveal didn't really reveal much of anything we didn't pretty much already know.

Really, end of the day, after a culted was up, Kats could have started just vigging people and then claimed a vig until the end. By game-end, he might have been lynched as an SK, but that would have been way further down the line. The sheer number of vigs in this game is what made me seriously consider that, even with only one culted, Substrike would bus on d3--JUST for the doctor protection from the random vigs and redirects.

All I'm saying, there were a lot of plays left to the cult before they just started giving up that would have put a LOT of havoc into the game.

Agar saying "sorry guys, I was culted TWO NIGHTS AGO, and I don't want to play anymore" would have transformed his gamethrow into an OPTIMAL PLAY. Who knows what the fuck would have happened if town thought there was still an SK, when Substrike and Agar were crossed?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (isolation #202) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Krazy »

GreyICE in Cult Thread wrote: LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME THE MASONS SUSPECTED KATSUKI. THAT THEY THOUGHT IT WAS HER OVER KRAZY

JUST DO IT AND I'LL SHUT UP, MY PLAN WAS STUPID, NOTHING CHANGED. ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS "THE MASONS WERE SAYING KATSUKI WAS PROBABLY A RECRUITER, KRAZY IS AT WORST A RECRUIT."
AKR in Mason Thread wrote: I wouldn't mind a krazy lynch. I've had him on my scumdar for a while now.

I lol'd.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (isolation #203) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Krazy »

The Fonz wrote: No-one wants to play 'Guess if the player acting as if he's throwing the game really is' which is why such things should normally be modkillable.

Then GreyICE and AGar should have both been mod-killed...
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (isolation #204) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Krazy »

If AKR had been modkilled, the gamestate would have been 5:4 at that point; it was 6:4 before; since Kats couldn't recruit, uhm... what why would that have been game-ending?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (isolation #205) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Krazy »

Nevermind, apparently I can't count or something.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #206) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

Yesterday, as written by the cult

Daybreak: Hey guys, Arthas and Krazy both have one vote. All we have to do is be online and quickhammer!
WE COULD WIN THE GAME RIGHT HERE EASILY, ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS VOTE

Morning: Oh, someone's offline. Oh well, GreyICE will just play Krazy like a baws and get him lynched.
By claiming cult in thread, we will get a town lynched!

Noon: Wait a minute, the town isn't buying our MASTER PLAN... something must have gone wrong.

Afternoon: The only way our MASTER PLAN could have gone wrong is if the SETUP IS RIGGED. CLEARLY player error or suboptimal play is IMPOSSIBLE because the cult is FLAWLESS in its play.

Late afternoon: OMG, a slip that reveals absolutely nothing anyone didn't already know has COST THE CULT THE GAME.

Twilight: I KNOW! LET'S ALL GAMETHROW! THEN, THE GAME WILL END IN DRAW BECAUSE, LET'S FACE IT,
THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE

As far as I'm concerned, cult game-threw their way to a draw. They had multiple opportunities throughout the entire day to WIN, and they simply weren't organized/online enough to do it. They then BITCHED their way up into the mod's ass simply because they couldn't handle POSSIBLE DEFEAT, not GUARANTEED LOSS, not PROBABLE LOSS, POSSIBLE LOSS. AFTER THEY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEAR AUTO-WIN.

AKR fucked up with the QT link, this is true, but the cult threw this because the ship was sinking due to their own misplays. Strictly speaking, come end-game where we lynch Kats, AKR getting mod-killed one way or the other for a QT slip HELPS THE CULT. They had BETTER chances of winning with him getting modkilled AT ALL.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (isolation #207) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

GreyICE wrote: Well except the moderator confirmed the number of recruits the way they did it.

And you couldn't have recruited 4 people, so were confirmed non-recruiter.

YOU knew this, the town did not.

Me + Arthas scumteam = Arthas never roleblocked me. So you only need either bunnylover or AKR's vote here, even if Arthas was playing optimally--which by what we saw at the start of the day, he wasn't.

No way for us to know that I can't kill and cult in the same night, if SK can multi-kill.

Also, the mod holding off on the modkill could have been because:

-It was mylo, not lylo [If the cult could recruit at night, it could be CR + 2 culted; after modkill and recruit it would be CR + 3 culted vs 4 town]. We did NOT know the hard number of culted. If it was Kats + Bunnylover + you, and Bunnylover had been n4 so no n5 recruit, and had the capacity to recruit at night, it would STILL have been game-ending had he ended day with AKR's modkill.
OR
-Because the offense was non-malicious, so he was only modkilling, not day-ending

At the start of the day, ALL YOU NEEDED was one vote on someone other than Kats.

Without KNOWING that cult can't cult and do something else on the same night, as apparently Deathwing could (being able to kill two people instead of one), NO ONE was confirmed [except, ARGUABLY, the masons].

You could have even made the ability RIDICULOUSLY CONFUSING, like:

Might of the Swarm - You recruit someone. Anyone else that targets that person that night dies.

Might of the Swarm - You recruit someone. They retain their active abilities.

Might of the Swarm - You recruit someone. They retain their active abilities for one more night, then lose them.

It was only because your fake CR PM was TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH that we got on to something.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (isolation #208) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

That's exactly what I'm saying.

So how the hell was this auto-loss again? It seems to me that it didn't become doomed until Kats was put at L-1 at which point the whole fucking cult just up and quit, and the mod called it a "draw."
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #209) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Krazy »

GreyICE wrote:Exactly. Except that you gave up your kill 1 night, and were roleblocked 1 night.

So how were there 3 living cultists and dead Vezok again?

You'd need 4 recruits. EVEN IF you got Arthas, you'd still have to miss hitting anyone who was dying, anyone who was unrecruitable, any reflexive roleblockers (Hey reck? bad design), ANYTHING.

I was never roleblocked, I culted Arthas n4 and then he claimed he roleblocked me so I'd be an unappealing CR lynch.

I killed Fate vigging is my active ability. I cult people as a passive ability.

Passive:
-Will of the swarm: Any player that targets you at night enters your cult. Culted players retain their active ability.

Active:
-Might of the swarm: Once every two nights, you may kill a player.

I have four players culted because culting is passive.

Also, I'm bulletproof, hence why I can get vigs. In fact, that explains why I made the "obvious fakeclaim" d1, so that I could attract as many vigs as possible. God Krazy is so obv.CR, lynch him so fast.

Seriously, who cares what the reason is: if it seems like there are a lot of clear players, it is the combined job of the cult to make sure those roles are NOT clear, or certainly NOT AS CLEAR AS THEY MAY SEEM. Seriously, you could have just taken Kat's CR PM, and them dumped it and made up something new which would make EVERY ROLE THAT SEEMED CLEAR, UNCLEAR.

Substrike seems to have bussed too early? Maybe on N1:

Might of the swarm: You cult four players. They retain their active abilities. You may only use this power once per game.

Bunnylover has saved people?

Might of the swarm: After culting a player, you absorb their active abilities. Your passive ability of culting continues on.

Arthas has roleblocked people?

Might of the swarm: You may cult a player and roleblock a player in the same night.

Fuck, maybe all of the above:

Passive Abilities:
What the fuck of the swarm: If you are lynched, your role is passed on to the most recent person you culted.

Active Abilities:
Might of the swarm: You may cult a player and roleblock a player in the same night. You may only use this ability once every two nights.
Feast of the swarm: You cult a player, and after culting a player, you absorb their active abilities. You may only use this ability once every two nights.
Wrath of the swarm: You cult a player and kill a player in the same night. You may only use this ability once every two nights.
Tailor of the swarm: You cult a player, and change the flavor text of what a player flips as. You may only use this ability once every two nights.
Mindfuck of the swarm: You cult a player. If they die, they flip as their original role.
Stalker of the swarm: You cult a player and learn the role of a different player in the same night. You may only use this ability once every two nights.
Bastardmod of the swarm: You cult a player, regardless of whether they have been informed that they are un-recruitable. You may only use this ability once every two nights. If you cult a mason, they retain access to their QT and their partners are not informed.

IT'S CHRONOPIE THE CL! SHIT! NO ONE IS CLEAR! TOWN IS DOOMED!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (isolation #210) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Krazy »

Kats, I thought you did more or less fine this game, although I was kind of looking forward to your eventual epic "case" that was going to prove I was the CR (and of course eventually ripping it to pieces <3 ) . . .

I think it's funny how in your cult QT you're all talking about how I was "obviously coached" because I actually started playing lol
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”