ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Clank wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:Oh, wait. I totally just mistook Oddin's post for yours. My bad.

Accordingly, Fos: Oddin. Now would you like to vote for someone who actually stands to get lynched today?
Yeah, that was a bit confusing with the whole "@CMAR" thing. Anyone has a chance of being lynched today.
@ animorpherv1, xRECKONERx, Pie_is_good, Starbuck: Are you only on this bandwagon because you think it's the only one besides Reck that can work today or are you going to actually give me a chance to defend myself?
It's the only one that actually makes sense.
Your reason is the worst of all
Animorph's reason for voting me wrote:ITT CMAR is scumslips vote:CMAR

By saying D, he agrees that they are both scum. The only way to know 100% is to be scumbuddies with them.
He is referring to my joke:
CMAR's Joke wrote:xReckonerx and Albert B. Rampage are __________ :
A) Married
B) Scum bussing each other very well
C) Going to get modkilled
D) All of the above

Definitely "D" all of the above :D
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Clank wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:Oh, wait. I totally just mistook Oddin's post for yours. My bad.

Accordingly, Fos: Oddin. Now would you like to vote for someone who actually stands to get lynched today?
Yeah, that was a bit confusing with the whole "@CMAR" thing. Anyone has a chance of being lynched today.
@ animorpherv1, xRECKONERx, Pie_is_good, Starbuck: Are you only on this bandwagon because you think it's the only one besides Reck that can work today or are you going to actually give me a chance to defend myself?
It's the only one that actually makes sense.
Your reason is the worst of all
Animorph's reason for voting me wrote:ITT CMAR is scumslips vote:CMAR

By saying D, he agrees that they are both scum. The only way to know 100% is to be scumbuddies with them.
He is referring to my joke:
CMAR's Joke wrote:xReckonerx and Albert B. Rampage are __________ :
A) Married
B) Scum bussing each other very well
C) Going to get modkilled
D) All of the above

Definitely "D" all of the above :D
EBWOP
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:03 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Starbuck wrote:You have had plenty of time to defend yourself. So wtf are you talking about with us giving you a chance?
Defend myself from what?! iLord is the only one who has provided anything against me and I have defended myself from that. You all are just bwing me not because you find me scummy, but because you feel any other bandwagon besides xReckx is better. You found Pie scummy, but you vote me because:
Starbuck wrote:If I have to choose between a claimed cop and someone else, I'll take someone else.

Unvote
Vote: CMAR
The game is based on lynching who we think are scum, not killing anyone just to avoid killing someone else.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Grimmy »

animorpherv1 wrote: what are your thoughts on 1 Zombie (aka the "Zombie Lord"), which is why we can't seem to find scum?
I highly doubt it, especially with the number of players in this game, and the fact that we have any power roles at all.
if we managed to lynch the hypothetical one ZL on day one, the game would already be over. and given that our PRs cannot be converted, it would not be a balanced set up.

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

There isn't only one Zombie Lord, I think the mod has been pretty clear about that if you ignore the beginning of the day flavor.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:40 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Since many have said they would not want to lynch Reck or Evil, CMAR's wagon seemed to grow a bit too quick, yet the case against him i don't agree with. I don't find him scummy and I don't think we should lynch him just for lynching someone other then Reck, evil, oddin, or bv seems too easy for scum to slip onto. I would much rather lynch Suave who's repeated promise for content is by far more scummy to me.
vote Suave
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:32 am

Post by ODDin »

Pie_is_good wrote:@CMAR: You're right, and that's why you haven't seen me ask for claims arbitrarily (
I
haven't claimed PR/not PR, for example). The point I am making is that it's simply much less dangerous to out our PRs than usual, so if outing PRs gives us some sort of useful information we shouldn't hesitate to do so.
I'm not saying you were asking for a massclaim. I'm just saying that you discussed outing PRs as if it's a given fact that the mafia will kill revealed PRs, and that this is good for town, in this post, for instance. You seem to disregard the fact that outing a PR only gives scum the necessary info, meaning that if we actually do WANT our PRs to get nightkilled, then outing them is a good way to ensure they won't be NKed.

Either way, the main reason I'm voting you is tate's actions, which were very scummy, and your actions didn't give that player spot any town tells. Even if your actions didn't give your player spot a slightest towntell, I'd still be willing to vote you for you.
Pie_is_good wrote: Accordingly, Fos: Oddin. Now would you like to vote for someone who actually stands to get lynched today?
I'm willing to switch for CMAR come deadline if nobody else appears as a real alternative to reck. I just think that 5 days before deadline is too early to say "there's nothing that can be done about it". You're closing the day way too early, there's still time. So, I'm voting for you. Why are you in such a hurry?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

CMAR (5) animorpherv1, xRECKONERx, Pie_is_good, iLord, Starbuck
xRECKONERx (6) evilsnail, MrSuave , elvis_knits, Albert B. Rampage, spyrex, Grimmy
ABR (1) SlySly
MrSuave (2) CryMeARiver, Wolframnhart
Pie (1) ODDin

Not voting

bv310

Day 3 deadline is April 9th, 10:30am PST
With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ODDin wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:@CMAR: You're right, and that's why you haven't seen me ask for claims arbitrarily (
I
haven't claimed PR/not PR, for example). The point I am making is that it's simply much less dangerous to out our PRs than usual, so if outing PRs gives us some sort of useful information we shouldn't hesitate to do so.
I'm not saying you were asking for a massclaim. I'm just saying that you discussed outing PRs as if it's a given fact that the mafia will kill revealed PRs, and that this is good for town, in this post, for instance. You seem to disregard the fact that outing a PR only gives scum the necessary info, meaning that if we actually do WANT our PRs to get nightkilled, then outing them is a good way to ensure they won't be NKed.

Either way, the main reason I'm voting you is tate's actions, which were very scummy, and your actions didn't give that player spot any town tells. Even if your actions didn't give your player spot a slightest towntell, I'd still be willing to vote you for you.
Pie_is_good wrote: Accordingly, Fos: Oddin. Now would you like to vote for someone who actually stands to get lynched today?
I'm willing to switch for CMAR come deadline if nobody else appears as a real alternative to reck. I just think that 5 days before deadline is too early to say "there's nothing that can be done about it". You're closing the day way too early, there's still time. So, I'm voting for you. Why are you in such a hurry?
I agree with this as well and I think that most of us had forgotten about tate-Pie. I would be willing to vote Pie or MrSuave. The last part is really pissing me off because if I get ninja'd right before the deadline without a chance to claim or give a last defense I'm going to be pissed. Also what's pissing me off is Starbuck.

Starbuck's reason's for voting me

:arrow:
Starbuck wrote:Most of his posts are fluff and spam. He rarely (if ever) contributes anything to scumhunting. To me, it feels like he's just posting so it looks like he's contributing and nothing else.

I highly disagree with this. I feel that I have contributed more than many of the players. His main reason for voting me: I have lurked and haven't contributed
Starbuck contradicting himself in the same post wrote:His obsession with the lurkers also does bother me, especially after I read him in iso. He is the biggest active lurker here.

Wait. You are voting me because I am an "active lurker". Yet I am bad because I feel we should lynch MrSuave (aka MrLurker)? HUGE CONTRADICTION
Starbuck being wrong wrote:On spring break or not, maybe YOU should stop deflecting and answer the questions posed to you.
I never deflected anything. I fully answered his question, he just did not see it. And you failed to read at all.

Starbuck being wrong #2 wrote:You don't feel Reck is scum, but you are voting for him? WTF. If you were pro-town, your vote would be on the person that you suspect the most.
My vote is on the person I suspect the most (MrSuave) and it was never on xReckx.
:arrow: [quote="Starbuck contradicting himself in the same post #2]I would also not be against a MrSuave lynch, just to be rid of the distraction for later on. Especially since he's so vehemently against contributing.[/quote]
Wow. I get chewed out for focusing on him. But you have no problem voting him? Seriously?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

1. You obviously haven't read yourself in iso to see the amount of fluff that you have posted.

2. How is that a huge contradiction when I've already said that I'd support a MrSuave lynch? You are "bad" (your word not mine) because you have no other suspects other than MrSuave.

3. You've been deflecting and taking forever to answer questions. If you are pro-town, there's no need for this.

4. I do have no problem voting MrSuave, but I have other suspects besides the person who hasn't been here all game.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 am

Post by SlySly »

Unvote. Vote:Pie

Glad to see some eyes finally opening.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:55 am

Well I thought I was scum. What happened there SlySly? Have I fallen from your graces?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 am

Post by SlySly »

I haven't forgotten you, ABR.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 am

Maybe you weren't as certain about me as you tried to make it look.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Can I get a TLDR on why we haven't lynched reckoner?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Grimmy »

the general idea of those who have NOT voted for reck is because of his cop claim.

Grimmy
does not beleive the claim
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Pie_is_good »

ODDin: That's a pretty bad misrepresentation of what I said. The conversation went like this:

Pie: Vig should claim if they have info that will help the town.
Sly: What? But then the cult will kill the vig! FoS: Pie
Pie: That's fine with me. If the cult is dumb enough to shoot at the vig, we WANT the vig outed - a dead vig is better than a recruited townie.

You are now quoting the last line as evidence that I want our power roles to claim to try and "trick" the scum or something, when that's not what I meant at all.

In any case, you've still yet to explain why that constitutes a scumtell. Are you trying to argue that ScumPie thought to himself "I know, I'll trick our power roles into claiming using obviously faulty logic so that I can make my recruiting choices with SLIGHTLY MORE PRECISION!?"

And my "vote for someone who is likely to die today" has nothing to do with the deadline. You've just been gone for a few days, and so when you return, I would expect you to weigh in on some of the more hot-button issues (such as the emerging CMAR wagon). Instead you ran off and made an independent point of your own, which struck me as noncommittal and therefore scummy.

In related news, I've been mulling over the idea of massclaiming and I think it might be a pretty good idea (shock!). Not today - we don't have enough time or activity to do it justice - but tomorrow. As I've previously discussed, the drawbacks aren't nearly as potent as usual - the information of who the town PRs are is not very helpful to scum - and if we can force recruitable townies to commit to the "townie" claim early, it'll weaken their ability to suicide bomb us later as ES is accused of doing. Plus we seem to have a relatively large number of PRs in this game, which always makes massclaim stronger.

More on that later.
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Pie_is_good »

elvis_knits wrote:Can I get a TLDR on why we haven't lynched reckoner?
We're lynching him tomorrow. Gives us more info and has no significant drawback.
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:18 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Starbuck wrote:1. You obviously haven't read yourself in iso to see the amount of fluff that you have posted.
I have posted a few jokes and some things that would be considered fluff, but unlike some I have actually been useful and have started and been part of discussion. The fact that you want to lynch me for this reason, yet are mad that I want to lynch a lurker myself is stupid and contradictory.
Starbuck wrote:2. How is that a huge contradiction when I've already said that I'd support a MrSuave lynch? You are "bad" (your word not mine) because you have no other suspects other than MrSuave.
It is contradictory for the reason above. I have other suspects as well, MrSuave and Pie are just the top 2.
Starbuck wrote: 3. You've been deflecting and taking forever to answer questions. If you are pro-town, there's no need for this.
1. No I haven't been deflecting or taking forever to answer questions. I have answered everything asked of me that I know of.
2. In the few hours between the question asked to me and the time I answer it, I have a life that I maintain. I suggest you get the same. Yet I still answer questions.
Starbuck wrote:4. I do have no problem voting MrSuave, but I have other suspects besides the person who hasn't been here all game.
Such as? Also, provide reasoning for these suspects, not fluff that is not true like the above crap.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 am

Post by farside22 »

MrSuave has been targeted for breaking rule 10. I found bv310 not as bad but on warning that he could be next.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

farside22 wrote:
MrSuave has been targeted for breaking rule 10. I found bv310 not as bad but on warning that he could be next.
What happens to him?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 am

Post by ODDin »

First of all, EBWOP on my previous post:
"Either way, the main reason I'm voting you is tate's actions, which were very scummy, and your actions didn't give that player spot any town tells. Even if your actions didn't give your player spot a slightest
towntell
scumtell, I'd still be willing to vote you for you. "

Now:
Pie_is_good wrote:ODDin: That's a pretty bad misrepresentation of what I said. The conversation went like this:

Pie: Vig should claim if they have info that will help the town.
Sly: What? But then the cult will kill the vig! FoS: Pie
Pie: That's fine with me. If the cult is dumb enough to shoot at the vig, we WANT the vig outed - a dead vig is better than a recruited townie.

You are now quoting the last line as evidence that I want our power roles to claim to try and "trick" the scum or something, when that's not what I meant at all.

In any case, you've still yet to explain why that constitutes a scumtell. Are you trying to argue that ScumPie thought to himself "I know, I'll trick our power roles into claiming using obviously faulty logic so that I can make my recruiting choices with SLIGHTLY MORE PRECISION!?"
Fair enough. I might have misinterpreted your words - when I look at your line of thought as you explain it here, it does make more sense. Either way, as I have said, tate gave your playerspot some serious scumtells, and you didn't give any towntells, and so I'm willing to vote you for tate's actions alone.

Pie_is_good wrote:And my "vote for someone who is likely to die today" has nothing to do with the deadline. You've just been gone for a few days, and so when you return, I would expect you to weigh in on some of the more hot-button issues (such as the emerging CMAR wagon). Instead you ran off and made an independent point of your own, which struck me as noncommittal and therefore scummy.
I don't want to lynch reck, and frankly, I don't really see the CMAR wagon at the moment. I'll ISO him later when I get some more time and see what I can make of it.
This led to voting you. I prefer to vote for the person I myself think we should lynch, in an ideal world, unless we're really close to the deadline and there's absolutely no chance we'll actually lynch that person. As I've said, I'd be willing to vote for CMAR come deadline, if only to prevent a reck lynch. But, I don't think we're close enough to the deadline to warrant such an action.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:45 am

Post by ODDin »

Also, e_k: myself, I'm not voting reck because I think ABR's original plan is good. We'll lynch reck/evil tomorrow, after we see what tonight brings us.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 am

Post by SpyreX »

So, when tomorrow comes around and both of them are alive and we get another innocent we get to do this again - with another cult more likely than not.

I'm totally stoked.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:59 am

Post by iLord »

CryMeARiver wrote:
iLord wrote:
CMAR wrote:Yes, I must have missed this one: I think there is only one thing that could have changed my mind and that is the suggestion of an SK. When I said I didn't think they recruited the first time, I don't think an SK ran across my mind. At that point I think I was only thinking of the fact that they could recruit and kill.
That's what I had thought - and that's why I take issue with this. This is not a townie mindset that you're using. A town player would look at the evidence and draw a conclusion. What you're doing here is the complete opposite - you first assumed that you wanted to argue that RECK was town, then after I explained why that's unlikely, you scrambled together arguments (Such as the SK one that you didn't consider before) to support your conclusion.
You did not change my mindset. I still think that Reck is possibly town as the evidence throughout the game goes well with his investigations. I scrambled together no arguments. When people questioned me and suggested new possibilities, I responded to them.
I'm not saying your mindset - I'm saying that you came up with a conclusion first, and then looked for arguments to support your conclusion. You were the one to introduce the possibility of an SK, not anyone else so don't try and blame it on others.
ABR wrote:Maybe you weren't as certain about me as you tried to make it look.
That's admirable.

Pie wagon sucks, and no to massclaim.
SpyreX wrote:So, when tomorrow comes around and both of them are alive and we get another innocent we get to do this again - with another cult more likely than not.

I'm totally stoked.
The cult's probably getting a recruit tonight regardless of who we lynch. I can assure you that we can find enough votes to lynch RECK tomorrow.

At this point, I can't decide whether to lynch CMAR or RECK. Up until CMAR's recent posts, I was almost definitely leaning towards RECK, but CMAR's not doing so hot right now under pressure. Farside's taking action on MrSuave so there's no need to do anything there, and I anticipate that bv may follow a similar route. pie may be a little eager, but he's likely correct in that there's likely not going to be enough support for a counterwagon unless people really think CMAR is town. Between CMAR and RECk, I can say that I'd be happy whichever way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”