SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Ooba, you are voting my strongest townread in the game: one who I'll never consider lynching. Me and FT played together offsite for years and know each other probably better than we know anyone on mafiascum. Where we played, deadline was around 48-72 hours. When playing with normal two-week deadlines on mafiascum, people who haven't played here a lot get impatient and burned out. FT flaked from the last two games we hydra'd together. I'm unsurprised that he disappeared as the game dragged on and on for three weeks now. It fits with his play and isn't scummy for him.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 17: Stuff is happening. Or isn't.

Theaceofspades (6): AngryPidgeon, vezokpiraka, mastin2, xombie, PeregrineV, Rachmarie
TiphaineDeath (2): FourTrouble, Cephrir
FourTrouble (4): The Mask, Aeronaut, Ooba
AngryPidgeon (1): theaceofspades
Cephrir (1): TiphaineDeath
Mastin2 (1): Imperium
House (0): beastcharizard
Aeronaut (0): House

Not voting: ZZZX, Solar Wind, VysePresident, TSO, Ankamius, skybird, Farside22

Reminder that it's 12 to lynch and not 13.

Deadline 4 days and 1 hours!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1746, RachMarie wrote:

Ace (My vote stays HERE)
Everyone is lurking except for a few cases. Umm what? Seriously whining about lurking but not pushing activity gets you mucho scum points dude. Not to mention the lack of logic and IIoA in that statement. Plus I hate everyone and I do not do meta or any other things that help with scum hunting just does not help. It is DAY ONE dude there is not a heck of a lot to go on or analyze unless you look at meta, how much experience players have etc. ESPECIALLY when so many are lurking.

Pretty sure that those who are out of the game, one is scum and the other is town. Though there is the possibility they are working together and came up with a scheme to prevent them from getting lynched.

Sorry for the wall but there ya go my reads meh as they are.

yes except in a few cases. That's what an exception is. And as you're quoted saying seconds later "so many lurking" so it's not like you even disagree with the assesment. I never said i hate everyone, idk what that's even refering to. So "lack of logic" indeed.

And i don't use meta. it doesn't help me. I'm sorry if you disagree. But i don't use it. That's not a scumtell. It's a fact. I don't use meta. no matter who i am.

"there's not a heck of a lot to go on (on day one)"
then practice what you preach and read my fucking meta. And you'll see that i DON'T USE IT!!! I honestly don't even understand what your case is anymore. And i wrote something very rude after this. But i think i'm being stupid and getting angry. So i'm done for now.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1849, Imperium wrote:I realize that might sound snippy, but both Nacho and I have had stuff going on this week and we've been very clear about that. We've been very clear that we've not read this game in its entirety yet, and nacho might never do that. I might who knows.

I said exactly why I didn't want to lynch Cephrir.

Nacho never claimed this super town read you seem to be seeing in him. He doesn't seem him as super scum and he's not interested in lynching him today.

Telling you why he doesn't agree with your case
is not being obstructionist
and demanding stuff from us is not going to get you what you want. I will not be hounded to do your bidding. If you want to work with us, work with us, demanding us to be whatever impression you think we're supposed to be will get you nowhere with this head.

I don't know who I want to lynch right now. Probably vise. We're voting Mastin so I don't get your point. I don't get how you don't understand Nacho's point of view
when you hydra with nacho
and have played with him plenty regardless, so his position should not come as a shock to you.

If you feel like you need to go through the pointless exercise of doing a mass re-evaluation, fine. But don't expect me to be pleasant in return when I feel like I'm being hounded and being made demands on.

Asking you to explain your reads is not making demands on you. Considering you went on your own paranoid spiral in the neighborhood the night before last (to which I didn't give snippy responses), I don't see why it is such a problem that I need to firm up my reads.

So, you will only lynch Ceph if you see him as "super-scum?" But that standard doesn't apply to everyone else? And considering both of you have been manipulated by Ceph before and I haven't been, I'm unsure why you aren't working with me or taking my read into account.

You actually weren't clear on why you didn't want to lynch Ceph. If I thought you were, I would not be spending time asking you and trying to figure it out.

(I won't comment on what I said to Nacho as I'd prefer to interact with him directly on it. I much prefer you actually answer the questions that I asked you.)
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1850, Solar Wind wrote:Ooba, you are voting my strongest townread in the game: one who I'll never consider lynching. Me and FT played together offsite for years and know each other probably better than we know anyone on mafiascum. Where we played, deadline was around 48-72 hours. When playing with normal two-week deadlines on mafiascum, people who haven't played here a lot get impatient and burned out. FT flaked from the last two games we hydra'd together. I'm unsurprised that he disappeared as the game dragged on and on for three weeks now. It fits with his play and isn't scummy for him.

Fine - I will sheep you on this. I think this is common ground for both of us:

Unvote. Vote: AngryPidgeon.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

My concerns about Imperium went away based on that response so w/e.

I'd vote AP if I weren't hydra'ing but I'll discuss this read with Ffery more in-depth.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Imperium »

1) Cephrir seems town to me because the nature he's expressing his emotions don't really have the clear intent to produce certain results when he was scum, and a lot of the emotion he's expressed this game has come at little or no aggravation which to me seems more genuine than the usual scumrir that I know and instead seems like genuine expression of emotion. The soft-claiming play from cephrir is far more likely to be a town play than a scum play: yes, scum is going to have to fakeclaim but cephrir isn't a flashy scum player and the softclaim is a flashy scum move.

2) I have AP and Cephrir as town, but a large part of my AP read is going to be affected by how he responds to my push on mastin and my cephrir town read isn't particularly strong. I do have a legitimate scumread on mastin and am forming a push there now, so.

You are correct that my scumgame is obstructionist generally, but it's usually obstructionist on lynches that are going through anyways and are mislynches, which is added incentive to break down credibility on the townies pushing the mislynches and an appeal to the players getting saved. As town, I generally take more "obstructionist" stances and play support when I have town constraints or when I really have no idea what the hell is going on. I would also ask how exactly I'm not giving you time to reevaluate by putting up red flags and saying "hey, F-16, I think this lynch might be a bad idea"? Don't you find it significant that both your hydra partner and I share similar thoughts on the person you're pushing?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

Nacho says I'm being a bit sensitive. I still don't like being demanded to do things when I've been upfront about all the things I do feel.

I was clear the reason on cephrir was gut. Neither one of us are at town/strong town there and neither one of us said that we were. We just don't wan to lynch him today, and neither does your other head. I think we can get a better read on him later.

Noone said we weren't taking your read into account. Talking to you about some points that may not point to him scum is not negating your read.

I said his response to your case didn't feel that scummy. I'm not sure what more explanations you want there.

I realize I'm not having a great day one, and Nacho's not either, neither of our heads are completely in this game right now. When I'm done being distracted by this thing I have to take care of, I'll be better, but it won't happen right now.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

oh hi nacho.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm sorry for being sensitive.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1742, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1740, Imperium wrote:Maybe this is a 3:15 am paranoia attack. I don't think so.
It is, but I suppose it makes for a good distraction. Which I suppose keeps me mildly involved in the game.

This is a garbage fucking reaction.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm frustrated with you this game because you haven't had a meaningful interaction with another player for the entirety of this game. I'm frustrated because I hoped the push from last night would be a major red flag that said "hey, step your play up" and I got nothing.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Imperium »

Generally dissatisfied with taos wagon, yeah. I would vote vyse. I would rather mastin claim or get lynched.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by House »

In post 1842, Solar Wind wrote:Sorry but I'm just not seeing Ace as scum and this is something Ffery and I agree on. We're not voting Ace. I'd love for people who have such a problem seeing Ceph as scum suggest alternatives. Mastin is a great choice as is AP and Vyse.

mastin is not a D1 lynch without an explicit scumclaim.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Tammy, don't worry about it. I really wasn't being demeaning by saying "obstructionist" and I wasn't referring to both of you either. I was specifically pointing it to Nacho. Nacho's scumgame
is
obstructionist and he has given me that advice before and it is something I've learned to incorporate in my own game as well and it is a scum-strategy that we've talked about together. I wasn't trying to be insulting to you. Hopefully, Nacho already explained that.

I asked you about the read because I legitimately couldn't follow it and still can't (because his response was different from Serum and Steel and I'm not seeing what you are seeing. Also couldn't follow why you have a higher bar for Ceph than others) and for whatever reason, I was weirded out by your stance change. I'm sorry if it came off as demanding. It is largely irrelevant atm as I'm not particularly concerned about your alignment now.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1863, House wrote:
In post 1842, Solar Wind wrote:Sorry but I'm just not seeing Ace as scum and this is something Ffery and I agree on. We're not voting Ace. I'd love for people who have such a problem seeing Ceph as scum suggest alternatives. Mastin is a great choice as is AP and Vyse.

Why?

The last (and only) time I personally helped get mastin lynched on day 1, he was the godfather and I was the cop. He'd have been cop-cleared on day 2 if we'd both survived that long.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by House »

In post 1860, Imperium wrote:
In post 1742, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1740, Imperium wrote:Maybe this is a 3:15 am paranoia attack. I don't think so.
It is, but I suppose it makes for a good distraction. Which I suppose keeps me mildly involved in the game.

This is a garbage fucking reaction.

Your reaction to mastin's reaction is a garbage fucking reaction.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by House »

In post 1865, Solar Wind wrote:

Why?

The last (and only) time I personally helped get mastin lynched on day 1, he was the godfather and I was the cop. He'd have been cop-cleared on day 2 if we'd both survived that long.

Are we playing that game?

No?

Alrighty then.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Phone posting this case so your going to see a quote wall and my thought under the quote wall.

Why I'm scum reading rach.

In post 1330, RachMarie wrote:
In post 1186, FourTrouble wrote:
Vote Tiphaine

I'm gonna give Ceph a chance to catch up, but I'm pretty sure he's scum.

Your case on Mantis was coming in voting someone and splitting? She was then replaced by Cephir so whats up with this read?

In post 850, theaceofspades wrote:Ok i'm here. Finished reading too. Just dumping my thoughts.

First, to xombie's and someone else who i can't remember thing about neighborhoods.
Yes plural. This isn't a new mechanic is it? Been done before. Don't think so. Yes they (plural) help me.

MS is pretty much almost obvitown. Idk much about him though.

Bitmap Rach Ihouse imp and solar wind are also fairly strong townreads.

xombie i'm reserving judgement on.

Everyone else is almost as lurky as me. Except in a few cases

Read vezok ISO. Strong townread.

I'll iso the other guys in a moment too

How can you be in more than ONE neighborhood? Sounds like a scum slip to me.

Eh what? Everyone is lurking including me except for those who are not lurking? :eek:

VOTE: Ace dude

In post 1659, RachMarie wrote:Ace, Skybird, Aeronaut

I was focusing on what has happened since the big froo froos. Emotion and logic can not coincide and I am working on logically sorting a rather large group of people out for my reads.

I have some good town reads, and a scum read and working my way through some of the others to see who else will go in my scum pile.

In post 1663, RachMarie wrote:because that happened before all the froo froos that is why I need to go back to the earlier stuff still to sort some others out, but that means dealing with the distractions so I was starting with the easier ones first.

I have a town read on all the participants of the froo froos anyways I need to narrow down some other peeps.

In post 1746, RachMarie wrote:Not willing to lynch today or most likely ever that froofroo was SO TOWN V TOWN duh:

Solar Wind
Imperium

Not willing to consider much today because they are out of action

MS
Bit (have a scum read and not seeing all the town praise)

Feel pretty good about being in the town pile:

Cephrir
House
Ooba
vezokpiraka
FourTrouble

Skybird This is a weaker read since not much here yet, but feels like a good start.

Farside22 This one is a bit weaker I would feel better if she had more town reads at this point, she seems to be focused only on her scum reads for the most part. But she gets town points for trying to push activity and pushing on others. Her read on me seems strange, but meh does not prevent her from being town.

Still sorting out Due to harder for me to sort, or lack of presence

Mask
TSO
Ank
VysePresident

PeregrineV conf bias/not much to go on

Angrypidgeon This bothers me I want a better read on him bah I know he was V/LA waiting to see if he catches up and starts doing the flamboyance of his normal towny self

Beast Not much to go on, a few posts about specific peeps but those posts feel towny, I wish I had more to go on with him and a better read from him on other people in the game. Which is why he is not in the town pile at this point.

Scummy feelings and not good feelings about

Aeronaut Plays the summary game (IIoA) and keeps his vote on MS? even though he knows MS is out of the game for this day? Could be MS, Aeronaut, and Bit are all team mates, but too soon to tell especially untill we gat some flips.

Ace (My vote stays HERE)
Everyone is lurking except for a few cases. Umm what? Seriously whining about lurking but not pushing activity gets you mucho scum points dude. Not to mention the lack of logic and IIoA in that statement. Plus I hate everyone and I do not do meta or any other things that help with scum hunting just does not help. It is DAY ONE dude there is not a heck of a lot to go on or analyze unless you look at meta, how much experience players have etc. ESPECIALLY when so many are lurking.

Pretty sure that those who are out of the game, one is scum and the other is town. Though there is the possibility they are working together and came up with a scheme to prevent them from getting lynched.

Sorry for the wall but there ya go my reads meh as they are.

Her initial vote on ace was crappy reason.
I highlighted the second quote just as a reminder but the final quote is the big one with her scum reads that almost make me wonder how the fuck anyone is town reading her.
1st aero voted ms during his catch up. Why is he even scummy for his vote? This is weak in its self.
But then I read the ace case and for those that criticized my points can you look at this and tell me where he hated everyone and talked about lurking?
This case on ace is a made up pile o crap and anyone who says I think that case rocks is lying scum or stupid

Vote: rach

Rach has done nothing town from the start. One fucking post that people reference is not town and the next person that tells me it does can blank off.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

This is one of those mindsets that helps scum-Nacho live three times as long as he should. If mastin gives a reason why he shouldn't be lynched, he won't be. If he continues acting scummy, he will be. Everyone gets that same treatment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also not wanting to do meta research is null. I have games I don't do it and games I do it in.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1864, Solar Wind wrote:Tammy, don't worry about it. I really wasn't being demeaning by saying "obstructionist" and I wasn't referring to both of you either. I was specifically pointing it to Nacho. Nacho's scumgame
is
obstructionist and he has given me that advice before and it is something I've learned to incorporate in my own game as well and it is a scum-strategy that we've talked about together. I wasn't trying to be insulting to you.
Hopefully, Nacho already explained that.

I asked you about the read because I legitimately couldn't follow it and still can't (because his response was different from Serum and Steel and I'm not seeing what you are seeing. Also couldn't follow why you have a higher bar for Ceph than others) and for whatever reason, I was weirded out by your stance change. I'm sorry if it came off as demanding. It is largely irrelevant atm as I'm not particularly concerned about your alignment now.

He did.

It's completely gut, and something that I really don't have the brain power to try to explain. I don't even know if I have an explanation. I know that you want me to explain things in a way that makes more sense than "feelings" but I can't do that right now. I'm not trying to be difficult.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i did mention lurking. I said something like "everyone is as lurky at me with a few exceptions" or something like that. Was like my second post.

the hate part i'm unsure of. Though currently i do hate everyone. Should be better in the morning.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1867, House wrote:
In post 1865, Solar Wind wrote:

Why?

Are we playing that game?

No?

Alrighty then.

We're playing a game with a Mastin who concerns me almost that much, though.

I can see you feel a lot of conviction about this. The conviction doesn't translate to me, based on what I can see in the game thread.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I'll be back with real responses to things tomorrow, but I wouldn't mind lynching Vyse, only it's mostly for selfish reasons.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”