Micro 984: my beautiful dark twisted familytree [COMPLETE]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1822, DeasVail wrote:Okay let’s talk about Koba.

I found all the WIFOMy stuff kind of town having fun with the setup but I can see a world where it comes from scum. I’m just currently in fairly heavy doubt about it though so I want to here more on why Koba’s play here comes from scum
fake
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

prediction: DV quickhammers me and hopes that i flip vt and shoots for child
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1826, DkKoba wrote:prediction: DV quickhammers me and hopes that i flip vt and shoots for child
Then why didn’t he quickhammer Bingle? That just seems desperate Koba.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1818, MathBlade wrote:What does “doubt fully” mean here? If it means you really don’t think so why?
Every option seems unlikely independently.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hardclaim town child whos my parent
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i retract i did my math wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i will AtE my way into this win idc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

either i die and maf miss cause pee pee poo poo or we dont lim me and we win >:)
retired
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Votecount 3.3

DKKoba
(2): MathBlade, DkKoba

Not Voting
(3): Bingle, DeasVail, petapan

3 majority. Deadline in
(expired on 2021-01-06 13:25:00)
Last edited by Errantparabola on Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1829, DkKoba wrote:i hardclaim town child whos my parent
I am still hard claimed mother. And I am voting you.

So nice try.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1833, Errantparabola wrote:
Votecount 3.3

DeasVail
(2): MathBlade, DkKoba

Not Voting
(3): Bingle, DeasVail, petapan

3 majority. Deadline in
(expired on 2021-01-06 13:25:00)
This vote is incorrect I am on Koba
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1834, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1829, DkKoba wrote:i hardclaim town child whos my parent
I am still hard claimed mother. And I am voting you.

So nice try.
u are no fun with role swaps :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

both of us are on me
retired
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

fixed
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know since im basically hardclaimed vti kinda wanna just self elim and force scum to roll the dice lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

does 50/50 sound like good odds to you MB?????
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1839, DkKoba wrote:u know since im basically hardclaimed vti kinda wanna just self elim and force scum to roll the dice lol
I don’t mind elimming you and seeing the game end. You’re probably the last scum anyway and I have been good about keeping my child tight lipped. Unless of course I am the child ;) and if I am the child I trust my momma.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1840, DkKoba wrote:does 50/50 sound like good odds to you MB?????
50% is better than 33% or 25%
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1841, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1839, DkKoba wrote:u know since im basically hardclaimed vti kinda wanna just self elim and force scum to roll the dice lol
I don’t mind elimming you and seeing the game end. You’re probably the last scum anyway and I have been good about keeping my child tight lipped. Unless of course I am the child ;) and if I am the child I trust my momma.
me, flipping town mom and this is just huge wifom to get 50/50 odds in 3 way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes, thats a crumb, yes I'm crazy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont eliminate scum child at the start thats a bad play to me :lol:
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1843, DkKoba wrote:
me, flipping town mom and this is just huge wifom to get 50/50 odds in 3 way
Cool then still CCing you crumbs are in thread and some from D1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1585, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:mathblade being nice to me

must be a bad guy
In post 1586, MathBlade wrote:Clearly /s but sort of yes lol
I am a bad guy this game because I am a girl by role pm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think u need the hivemind mentality to do this setup better as town bc like ur pushes make stuff obvious, if u did manage to hide the child well kudos but im definitely town who tricked scum into killing titus lol
retired
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1847, MathBlade wrote:I am a bad guy this game because I am a girl by role pm.
Not as bad as PB. PB stole my child and left me to join the mafia with someone else.

This game is personal, and we need to find the goddamn homewrecker who thinks she can worm her way into my marriage.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”