Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by Cobalt »

unvote

my vote was a dumb emotional play. It occurs to me that no scum would be so obvious as to go one for one on that DoS lynch, especially considering he claimed vanilla, so it's not like there was a PR at stake.
For once I'm unsure about where to place a vote. Hayker was certainly not a sterling example of towniness, but I think MSSK is a better wagon. He managed to slide though D1 saying nothing at all. Let me iso him, then I'll decide where my vote's going.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Iecerint »

50% is a pretty big number, all things considered. Low sample size, though.

SC, that's nice, but please say things about Hayker.

I am very sympathetic to SSKwagon. But Hayker is probably better.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well I think hayker would be an interesting vote, now that DoS has proven himself to be on town's side of things. On the other hand I still find it very weird how some people were saying that DoS' play was reminding them of his movie madness play when, honestly, the play was totally different, even if it ended up being town both ways.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Cobalt »

MSSK has 12 posts. Only one of them is over a line long. Several are devoid of content.
vote MSSK
hatersgonnahate.gif
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Cobalt wrote:especially considering he claimed vanilla, so it's not like there was a PR at stake.
Huh? It's not as if SC's degree of Sora RPing changed after DoS claimed VT.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Iecerint wrote:
Cobalt wrote:especially considering he claimed vanilla, so it's not like there was a PR at stake.
Huh? It's not as if SC's degree of Sora RPing changed after DoS claimed VT.
I mean that hypo-scum Sir Chris had no motivation to tunnel DoS to the grave, because DoS was a marginally scummy, lurky player who was not a PR and could probably have been lynched later on.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Hayker looks like a complete idiot which is why his vote on DoS worries me. That vote was... very on point with my beliefs of DoS at the time. Yet in general his posting is pretty bad.

I am going to be busy for a little bit but then I'll be able to post more.

I still think Goofball attacking me about my nervousness before the flip is such a bad tell, but we'll see.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Ouch, Sora RPing?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by Iecerint »

DGB may be 3rd party, but I doubt she's scum. I actually interpreted your posts the same way as her. On the other hand, your posts kinda fit the cute meta you've built for yourself.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Did you just claim third party then? =P
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also if you don't mind, what meta have I built for myself? Basically if it is "I try my best to kill scum." then that's right
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Hey, I don't mean it in a bad way. It makes your posts fun to read. :P

That's what I meant when I openly wondered whether you were breadcrumbing with your new post-style D1.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Nope. I think she's 3rd party for flavorspeculation reasons.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Your meta is where you have 42134324 AtEs per post. :P
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Iecerint »

True story on the MM bit. I'd be upset with them, too, if I weren't one of the people who said it. <_<

I remembered him lurking way more than he actually did in MM, I think is the reason for me. Maybe is because lots of players were active in that game, so he seemed lurkier. :?
joe478
joe478
Goon
joe478
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Post by joe478 »

Iecerint wrote:Joe is a useless player. Could be scum. Could also just be a useless player. Joe, are you always a useless player?
No, just a fair bit of the time. :!:
[Insert something smart or funny here]
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Joe I swear to god if you pull this "Look at me I am content to let other people call me useless isn't that just great" I am going to shove a foot so far up your ass that your vocal chords will not even be able to yell out in protest.

Seriously, you don't post in this topic with a single response to one thing and be a smartass like that. That's, like, not how you play mafia and stuff. That's a total disgrace.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Post by RayFrost »

unvote, vote: joe478
don't you feel silly now?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

People who were on both of lynches: Reckoner, Goofball, Cobalt, Gorrad.

Saberwolf ended the day on a confirmed town, RayFrost's final two votes were on two town.

Part of the problem here is I have to face the reality as a town member people I "convinced" could be scum and people who disagreed with me could be scum too. It is a big explosion of possibility. So kind of jotted down these names just that they seem like a good starting place to check their logic. I was pretty clear in asking everyone to explain themselves and to discuss openly the lynch. So there should be a fair bit of information out there today for all of us to go back and look at.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

edit: as DoS was a town member*
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Reckoner, Goofball, Cobalt, Gorrad.

Reckoner post:
Maybe I am just being super overly paranoid here, I tend to get there quickly, but Reckoner going along (even if he claimed to be kicking and screaming) with two lynche and then saying ace is a potential lynch is just something I don’t get. It is possible I have a misread on ace, but what does he gain from going after me that late, it doesn’t make sense. And did he seriously thank someone for killing town? Oh my god… what’s wrong with him? That’s just… ergh. (By the way, reading this from the most recent back, so I am talking about day two.)
Also while my appeals to emotion are genuine reckoner’s seem really forced and stuff. I don’t know, they just seem phrased oddly. OK so he hopped on the DoS lynch screaming about how it wouldn’t shift, got it.
As for his zwet vote… Actually, one last thing. He said he has his eye on DoS and then cried a river about voting for him, that just seems so damn forced now. Interestingly though, Reckoner attacks one of the other three people who both ended their votes on both town members, Cobalt. Not sure what to think of that at this juncture, really.
And the zwet thing was kind of standard meta stuff, which seemed OK at the time.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Goofball Post:

Maybe it is simpler than I think. Maybe the obvious guy really is scum, but damn I hate to lynch just obviously bad players. Because the reason to lynch them is usually "they are bad" and not "they are scum." I know that does overlap at times but, meh. So Goofball voting joe gets to me. But at the same time I am obviously not perfect and don't nail scum 100% of the the time so I don't have super scum tells for dummies memorized or anything.
DrippingGoofball wrote:EBWOP QUOTE TAGS
Sir Chris wrote:How troublesome. Although if you are town DGB's behavior makes sense as scum, grilling me so hard on a flip not yet known yet.
Nice try but no score, Sir Chris.
Like this response here. Before any of us knew what DoS flipped, Goofball's tone made it out like I was scum trying to build a case against her. "Nice try" instead of an attempt to reason with me. My mistake with DoS was that I just expected him to play better from his meta, and since his meta contrasted so differently and until he had 10 or so votes he couldn't be bothered to give us the time of day, I just assumed he was being scummy. In other words the only problem with my case is that DoS wasn't scum. Yet she shouldn't have known that. So why so cold towards me in the after-lynch. It just felt like the room had frozen and Goofball wanted to cut my neck off and smile as I died helplessly, her tone was absolutely frigid, automatically assuming the worst. I haven't had a chance to meta Goofball yet, but it'd be great if anyone can tell me such leaps of logic are town meta for her.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Cobalt is the player that reminds me most of me as scum, but that doesn't mean he is scum. I can just see his posts and they are so smooth talking in a very subtle way. Like, nothing smooth about them overtly but he sheds pressure inanely well. This can mean he is either a really awesome town player or a really awesome scum player, so what I just said is that cobalt is an awesome player who if town let a mistake cow him in terms of scumhunting. That's odd. Now sure he was horribly wrong about zwet, like I was horribly wrong about DoS, but mistakes happen, and short of knowing I am not perfect or thinking it makes me scummy, it shouldn't really hinder when I present logic on people to get lynched today or any other day. If the logic is there, if you think I am making sense, you vote with me. That's how mafia works a lot of the times. Scum's job is to lie well enough to make their logic seem genuine and to avoid dying. So Cobalt going all like "Man, Chris' logic is right and I was wrong on zwet, let's go with Chris!" seems just weird to do if he is good, which I think he is. Because that's not the move I am making nor would ever make. Then, after admitting that he more or less released control to my awesome logic here:
Cobalt wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Ew, vanilla claim. kill da scumbag plz
Just like zwet amirite?

@Dragons: Actually I'm kinda confused, why are you claiming anyway?
chris says he's scum, he has a good case, I was horribly wrong on zwets, so...
also, there's STILL no support for a DN wagon.
Then kinda forgets that and decides that clearly I am scum here:
Cobalt wrote:oh hey chris what's up
vote sir chris
Now sure he does back off really fast without prodding saying it was a dumb emotional play, but what I would like to know, Cobalt, is what was there to be emotional about? Sure, I appear to have appealed to emotion in some form or whatever but yourself said my case was good. So why so upset? I would like this answered.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

And last but not least, RayFrost

It is troubling to me that many of these player seem to have the line of thinking that killing joe is really just a pro idea on all accounts. It could be a pro idea, but the fact that two or three of these players are going 'Man, let's do this!' just makes me nervous, as I have great distrust of the first three looking back at them.

Well, I actually like RayFrost. Honestly I just read his posts and aside from being troublesome on personal level, he looks good. His posts are to the point, blunt, and lack a feel that he is holding ANYTHING back whatsoever. I feel like every point he makes is going for a deathblow and he has the potential to just snap on a player in an instant and try to spell their doom. I have a really positive read on RayFrost's play so far, but if he is very good he could be scum still, but he is by far, in my eyes, the best looking of that fourpack.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Post by Maemuki »

I WANT TO KILL THE PERSON THAT KILLED ME, LIKE, RIGHT NOW.

MAEMUKI RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”