Mini 1722: Warcraft III - Reign of MAFIA (DOOM HAS COME)

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Performer »

Also, in soooooooo many cases, town apathy gives scum the win. I've seen it too many times. I've been disappointed by it as town and capitalized on it as scum. No one is even bothering to really scumhunt anymore so that means scum still has a chance unless town pulls it's collective head out.

It's curious that Silv said this. Though it seemed that way, I'm a man of faith when I play as town. I'm sure Titus heard about this in our recent 1-shot Bp Doc game (what an ugly game that was), but I don't give up. In fact, I will carry town on my back if I have to - gradually showing all my cards I have left. As town I hesitate in showing ALL my cards unless it is really needed. Part of the reason is that people suddenly scumread me for "injecting doubt" when really, I'm just considering all perspectives. It's not like I was changing my mind about Shin being the last scum anyway.

Despite Albert and inte's playstyles not being in-depth analysis in calmly gathering all the information, and analyzing it to form solid connections and throw out unlikely connections, I was more than happy to shore that up with my analysis of the situation. Also, Shin trying to dump me in the river saying my vote was garbage...that was barely even a decent counterargument . :cool:

-----
Just saw Silv's post. Ok! I might take a hiatus too after finishing 1 more game I have going on. I just have too much going on irl at the moment. Look forward to playing with you guys again someday!

Also Titus, excellent work. The fake claim is a big gambit and I also would have felt puzzled about working that out in future days, and surviving.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1773, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1771, Performer wrote:
Any thoughts on my play this game, Silv?

I think you did great. I really enjoyed playing with you in our other games even though we were never of the same alignment until this game and I am really glad you were able to learn something from me as that is very rewarding to hear.

You looked very town this game and you didn't get mislynched. So you did your job very well. I really don't know what the mailman role is all about. Reminds me of Friendly Neighbor and all I would of done is send messages to the most townread people, telling them I was town, maybe giving reads in case I died, and that's about it.

Look forward to playing with you again after I take a brief hiatus to take care of some personal issues when my current games are up. I will be back though and stronger than ever. Good luck in your future games!!

You're being exceptionally nice.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1776, Shinobi wrote:

I think you did great. I really enjoyed playing with you in our other games even though we were never of the same alignment until this game and I am really glad you were able to learn something from me as that is very rewarding to hear.

You looked very town this game and you didn't get mislynched. So you did your job very well. I really don't know what the mailman role is all about. Reminds me of Friendly Neighbor and all I would of done is send messages to the most townread people, telling them I was town, maybe giving reads in case I died, and that's about it.

Look forward to playing with you again after I take a brief hiatus to take care of some personal issues when my current games are up. I will be back though and stronger than ever. Good luck in your future games!!

LOL-I like Performer. We had a good couple games together.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1777, SilverWolf wrote:

Good times, good times!
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1775, Performer wrote:
Also, in soooooooo many cases, town apathy gives scum the win. I've seen it too many times. I've been disappointed by it as town and capitalized on it as scum. No one is even bothering to really scumhunt anymore so that means scum still has a chance unless town pulls it's collective head out.

It's curious that Silv said this. Though it seemed that way, I'm a man of faith when I play as town. I'm sure Titus heard about this in our recent 1-shot Bp Doc game (what an ugly game that was), but I don't give up. In fact, I will carry town on my back if I have to - gradually showing all my cards I have left. As town I hesitate in showing ALL my cards unless it is really needed. Part of the reason is that people suddenly scumread me for "injecting doubt" when really, I'm just considering all perspectives. It's not like I was changing my mind about Shin being the last scum anyway.

Despite Albert and inte's playstyles not being in-depth analysis in calmly gathering all the information, and analyzing it to form solid connections and throw out unlikely connections, I was more than happy to shore that up with my analysis of the situation. Also, Shin trying to dump me in the river saying my vote was garbage...that was barely even a decent counterargument . :cool:

-----
Just saw Silv's post. Ok! I might take a hiatus too after finishing 1 more game I have going on. I just have too much going on irl at the moment. Look forward to playing with you guys again someday!

Also Titus, excellent work. The fake claim is a big gambit and I also would have felt puzzled about working that out in future days, and surviving.

I said that because it's true. Town apathy can easily give scum the win in most games.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:22 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1778, Performer wrote:
Good times, good times!

What was more fun, me L-1ing you when you were the town doc and I was scum or quickhammering you when you were scum and I was the town cop? :P
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Shinobi »

Sure but I don't necessarily think it's wise.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

@Shinobi, Why did you kill me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1781, Shinobi wrote:

Sure but I don't necessarily think it's wise.

To be nice?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1780, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1778, Performer wrote:
Good times, good times!

What was more fun, me L-1ing you when you were the town doc and I was scum or quickhammering you when you were scum and I was the town cop? :P

:(
I have to admit the latter one was better since I never like being scum . In fact, when I'm scum, I mess around...even in twilight LOL.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Performer »

@Silv my guess is Shin has a different take and that he has some constructive criticism on my play.

Future projection of dialogue:
Shin - your play could've been improved with X and X
me - ok
Shin - also X and X and X
me - ok...
Shin - oh, and X and X and X and X
me - ....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:00 am

Post by inte »

In post 1765, Firebringer wrote:I am going flat out anti town survivor anytime I get survivor now on MafiaScum

When people ask me, why I went anti town. I will refer them to this game.
Say fuck you, these guys poisoned the well.

survivor = not town = lynch

there is literally nothing else about it. you being salty as fuck is just childish.
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1786, inte wrote:
In post 1765, Firebringer wrote:I am going flat out anti town survivor anytime I get survivor now on MafiaScum

there is literally nothing else about it. you being salty as fuck is just childish.

I really don't understand why he keeps being salty about the Survivor topic.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:04 am

Post by inte »

hes trying to metagame, if you read the dead QT. I'm tempted to report him to the mods for a borderline trust tell
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1785, Performer wrote:@Silv my guess is Shin has a different take and that he has some constructive criticism on my play.

me - ok
me - ok...
me - ....

Well, Shinobi doesn't know that I've given you plenty of constructive criticism as well but I really don't see much to be overly critical about here. Maybe he's just not used to me not being kind of bitchy as I can be that way sometimes as he's seen me do plenty. :wink:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1786, inte wrote:

I agree with this.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1785, Performer wrote:@Silv my guess is Shin has a different take and that he has some constructive criticism on my play.

me - ok
me - ok...
me - ....

I don't like your ego.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1782, Titus wrote:@Shinobi, Why did you kill me?

Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1792, Titus wrote:
In post 1782, Titus wrote:@Shinobi, Why did you kill me?

Why?

I thought you were a rolecop.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Performer »

Shin why do you think I have an ego?

At the end of the day I believe in justice, that's who I am. At the end of the day my faith in fighting a good fight when I'm town - that faith I have in town, is unwavering.

Maybe you're seeing the ego as my performing side? I don't know what you're talking about.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Performer »

Anyway, seeing as there's nothing else to be addressed, I'm out! Thanks for modding for us, shos!
Hope to see you guys in other games!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:48 am

Post by shos »

Performer, you are such a cute newbie!
I did not for a second feel like you are new, let it be told.
Butit is clear that you feel you won by cooperating well with your mates - which is a great thing to be able to say. Gratz!

Titus' fakeclaim gambit went great. It was 100% successful, althougj it actually WAS reaply bad and I dont know how sge didnt get lynched for it. Ultimately, it worked petfectly, so kudos.

Firebringer - Im sorry but you have to face the fact that you are wrong.

Anyone wants to prein for some more warcraft stuff? Because I really think I will make another..
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Netherspite »

I'll prolly pre-in, inform me of the next game you'll be making.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1772, Titus wrote:@ABR, I fake claimed because a) I never do it so it would be believable b) FMPOV, you already slipped PR and it was a way of townfirming you c) town has a high aversion to lynching PRs. I claimed without a name because I didn't want to Derp CC anyone.

Plus going from lynch to NK is really optimal.

I was a bulletproof townie, I outted myself on purpose to draw the scum kill.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

How could you ABR? There was only one ghoul flip at the time? So how could you have deliberately outed yourself as a PR?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”