Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Yeah, you never talked about reads, strategy, trolling or anything with Y because you are scum.

We got one week to get the rest of the votes needed.

- VFT -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Screw off.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:28 pm

In post 1748, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 1372, Young and Beautiful wrote:If you want a serious answer, since the situation seems to demand one for once, I'm focusing on what comes to me.

There are 27 other slots in this game. I'm not willing to actively analyze every single one.

"But Young and Beautiful, that's what mafia's all about!"

Maybe. It's pointless if nobody's going to listen. Most Day 1s are filled with a lot of noise that barely anyone goes back to. I'm spending my time making light of it, and while in theory I should probably try to come up with some opinions on more than just the select few players that are popping out to me, I'm probably not going to.

Personally, I believe that at this point in the game focusing on what sticks out to me is much more productive than trying to focus on everything at once, and as a result spreading myself too thin.

When I am inevitably mislynched and inevitably flip town (I don't think anyone's townreading me at this point, which is to be expected after my outbursts but a shame anyway),
I think it'd be better if I died with lasting opinions on select players and subjects because that's what I focused on trying to analyze, rather than straining myself to find a read on other players that'll only end in ideas even I don't believe anymore,

In short, I'm not going to play the whole "full votecount analysis and full playerlist reads" game because nobody really cares or is going to care in the end anyway. It's like the idea of inception, and I'm going to focus on the reads I think are important, and drive deep to try and make them stick even after I flip.

- y -

Yeah, what does Y want to stick after you flip?

That is if you even had that discussion with your heads regarding those reads.

Yeah PbPA isn't a reason to clear someone, but if the logic works it works.

- VFT -

- VFT -

We haven't talked at all about this game with each other.

I'm pretty sure I made it clear in the, oh,
20+ posts previous
to that quote that the one read I am absolutely sure of at this point is that T S O is scum.

Other than that, a minor scumread on you, minor townreads and scumreads that I don't really care about and in some cases don't even remember the names of compared to T S O, and general feelings of annoyance toward geists and Always that I'm unwilling to try and extract a potentially biased read from.

Keep talking shit about me not having any strong reads when it's all right there in consecutive posts after posts.

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:46 pm

In post 1750, Birds of Prey wrote:Yeah, you never talked about reads, strategy, trolling or anything with Y because you are scum.

Are you fucking kidding me?

We never talked with each other about reads because we're scum?

This means nothing. We're trying to individually notice things that we find towny or scummy. I, at least, don't feel there's a need as of yet to try and combine them, not to mention B has been absent for a while and in general we're not online simultaneously for long enough anyway. And in my opinion it's more likely that scum would sync up reads completely in order to maintain an non-provoking image of consistency.

We never talked with each other about strategy because we're scum?

What strategy is there to talk about now other than find the scum? Scum have more incentive to secretly discuss any sort of "strategy" between themselves.

We never talked with each other about trolling because we're scum?

I'm completely baffled at how you could even think to try and stretch this far. How is this even a valid point? What does it even mean? I'm legitimately shocked by this.

The only scummy thing here is how you seem to think you can just say anything, make it about us, then say at the end "you're scum" and hope it works. The part that infuriates me is that people are actually listening to you.

I'm now about as sure that you're scum as I am that T S O is. Congratulations.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:48 pm

And now you went and made me forget my signature, too.

It's damning. Absolutely damning.

- y -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:57 pm

In post 1738, ActionDan wrote:That I am applying to hs in particular

In post 1740, ActionDan wrote:No meta knowledge of hs whatsoever.

Please explain how you're able to apply it to HighShroomish. You're implying a meta based PBPA tell and yet you have no knowledge of his meta?

As far as I remember I had HighShroomish as slight town because his post in the midst of mine and T S O's was strikingly similar to his town attitude in the game I was already referencing T S O's scum meta from.

- y -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:59 pm

In post 1367, HighShroomish wrote:Holy fuck. Between Mastin and TSO, I think I actually don't have the biggest ego in the game.
TSO, holy fuck thank you. You have no clue how much this just fucking helped me. Now shut up.

YnB- Scumfuck you're caught. Double parallelism from AAA(since you seem to know so much about it) and the game linked in AAA. Scum gets all cocky, starts saying that the "caught scum" is only doing shit because they're scum, refuses to actually respond to them except with 'Shaddup scum.' or 'Die scumfuck'.

AAA guys- remember when you last fucked around with my parallelism?

This one.

- y -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:01 pm

In post 1742, Birds of Prey wrote:You refuse to actually analyze the game but for a fake OMGUS on me. Now, actually give the multiple reads you are talking about.

- VFT -

Oh, and I'm expecting your response to my scumread on you to run along these lines once again. Don't disappoint me, now.

- y -
Ner+Far
Ner+Far
Goon
Ner+Far
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Ner+Far »

Yes,this is Nero. Sorry mod for posting on alt but TBF the Titanic kittens are friggen epic.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by T S O »

Are you ever going to give a reason for your scumread on me, or just flail wildly?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Oh no no no... My whole case is not that you have been posting useless shit. That's how many of your posts are useless. My big case is the fact that you a) had a spine that simply disappeared over three posts b) Do I really have to say it again?
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Not sure what you mean by the spine thing.

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Can you expand on that?

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:59 pm

99% of your case thing was about us posting 'useless shit' so I apologies if I missed something but

B) it would be nice if you can repeat that again

- b -
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1719, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1710, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1700, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1689, Majiffy wrote:Its not for today to sort. Stop sidetracking.

Then don't ask me for it first, weirdo.

Excuse me? Youre the one who got all snippity first.

No I didn't? You asked a question and I provided the info.

:neutral:
In post 1678, Squirrel Girl wrote: You haven't addressed my issues with the idea of a Shos lynch...
You also haven't responded to me about the Nero follow up question yet

:neutral:
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:05 am

95% sure majiffy is town.

- b -
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:16 am

Post by Majiffy »

No shit.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:16 am

Post by Majiffy »

I don't even think anyone's suggesting otherwise.

||
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:32 am

Your avatar...
Where's 'GON DELIVER TO YA?'

- b -
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

It'll come back soon enough. I'm enjoying the seal's expression.

||
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:09 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1763, Young and Beautiful wrote:99% of your case thing was about us posting 'useless shit' so I apologies if I missed something but

- b -

That's because you're posts are mostly useless... I can't change that or mold that in any way. If most of your posts are useless, then yeah, there's going to be a lot of me saying that they're useless.
b) is that once you decided TSO was scum, you simply started to brush off everything he did with "Shaddup scum" or "die scumfuck" which I have seen scum do on many an occasion.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:10 am

Post by HighShroomish »

*your
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:18 am

In post 1770, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 1763, Young and Beautiful wrote:99% of your case thing was about us posting 'useless shit' so I apologies if I missed something but

- b -

That's because you're posts are mostly useless... I can't change that or mold that in any way. If most of your posts are useless, then yeah, there's going to be a lot of me saying that they're useless.
b) is that once you decided TSO was scum, you simply started to brush off everything he did with "Shaddup scum" or "die scumfuck" which I have seen scum do on many an occasion.

I don't deny that! But Id like you to explain how 'uselessness' can be construed as scum, because not only is it a slippery slope argument, it is also wrong.

I'll let Y handle the T S O issues. I agree with her but I'm in charge handling the BoP scum read.

Also, what was that comment about spine and chiropractors?
- b -
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:20 am

Post by T S O »

You don't like BOP because he's attacking you, and you don't really like me because I'm ...attacking you.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:21 am

Post by T S O »

If you agree with her read, yet cannot actually give a reason, that's pretty bullshit.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”