Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

In post 156, Salamence20 wrote:I promise my own vote tomorrow if you flip town.

You're pre-emptively digging yourself into a hole here, and if town this may backfire. Why would you say this when quickhammers usually lead to policy lynches anyway, which isn't your fault at all.
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 am

In post 108, Xayzeck wrote:I used to think that early D1 derphammers were town-telling. After a recent game I've decide that shouldn't be the case. Either read it as null, or read it as scum.

I think I was in this recent game you speak of. I did it because I don't have much confidence in my scumgame, and in micros it helps to be aggressive as scum. Plus, I have done it as town so many times (sometimes by accident), that I mimicked it.

In post 124, Salamence20 wrote:One of us are dying today.

Me or SKOT.

It's really easy to 1v1 and win against a player who just quickhammered on Page 3 or 4 or 5 or wherever.

Honestly, the Slandaar kill just looks like scum taking out a strong scumplayer early in the game, not PR hunting at all. Xay, that's just like me taking out Wisdom after my partner quickhammered on Day 1 (page 2 or 3) during that game you were in.
There is only Us
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Salamence20 »

You didn't read correctly.

I'm taking the blame for putting TSO in L1 in the first place.
Scum killed Slandaar I believe to frame me since I was buddying. That's how I see it
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:53 am

Okay. Wow this is embarrassing I misread the first few pages. How long do you want to prolong Day 2

We have a Lynch -1 wagon already in 3 real life days on Page 6-7-8.
There is only Us
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Pretty sure he is scum.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

You're slot says I am. Take your pick
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He's (SKOT) getting lynched regardless and we need his flip to really progress so I say hammer
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:02 am

Intent. Claim please.
There is only Us
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 182, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Intent. Claim please.

He called VT here in #144:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6013599

Would you mind delaying your hammer for another one or two RL days? I feel like I know nothing about any of this playerlist yet.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

Also,

UNVOTE: Salamence20
VOTE: geraintm
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:30 am

Why are you voting geraintm?
There is only Us
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I don't like xis.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I don't think he likes me either
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 am

What does that have to do with anything?

Also, what do you think of Xayzeck?
There is only Us
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 179, Salamence20 wrote:Pretty sure he is scum.

really, you honestly think a member of the scum team would engage in that behavior. See, this is something I do not understand the logic in with people around here. Do scum really engage in such outlandish actions over and over that draw immediate attention? What would be the scum value of such a maneuver. There is actually more scum points for what Sala did then my vote. Then it gets sluffed as a vote by folks, well what a derp, what a VI and move along. No thought to the derpitutude of the whole action or examine based on silliness in the first place.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:21 am

In post 181, Not_Mafia wrote:He's (SKOT) getting lynched regardless and we need his flip to really progress so I say hammer

so here you really identify that you think I probably town and want the "confirmation." This is actually quite contrary to typical MS culture.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You flipping town wouldn't shock me but I think you're more likely to flip scum because of the timestamp issue and the whole thing looked orchestrated. It is a combination of utility lynch and info flip
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 am

In post 166, Xayzeck wrote:Well, here are some problems with your scumspects:
havingfitz made 2 posts D1, RVS vote, simple RVS questions
Salamence had random banter, RVSish vote, more banter, how quickhammers are scummy as fuck
BBT had RVS, paying attention to RVS wagons, not unvoting because the quickhammer would be scummy as fuck

Now I understand the position you're in if you're town, you're frustrated and you think the wagon on you is scum motivated.

It's not. The quickhammer is scummy as fuck, and the wagon on you is tons town motivated.

Threatening with "I'm going to flip town"? Why not substantiate your case?

Your top scumspects are people who were on the lynching wagon yesterday AND today, except this makes no sense.

Yesterday absolutely NOTHING happened. It was just an RVS wagon, that I think even Catastrophe didn't really care about. The only thing scum motivated about that wagon was the hammer, because otherwise, it was completely normal. Today's wagon is town-motivated. You deprived town of information by lynching a town without allowing for discussion or associative tells.

Basically I think your reads are derp and you're scummy as hell, saying "oh i'll flip town" won't make me go "oh i guess so".

Are you going to substantiate your Sala read with the Slandaar kill? Well, to those who are voting Salamence because of the kill, I've got a big problem with it too.
Night. Kill. WiFom.

It's dumb, it's stupid, avoid it please. Unless it's really bloody obvious that it points to something, don't use it as a reason to vote someone. There are much better reasons to vote other people, like something that ACTUALLY happened *nudgequickhammernudge*.

- I forgot to reply to this and the 2 things you brought up.
"Less importantly, Slandaar knew he wasn't masons or neighbours with Salamence, and that would have come out eventually with either of their flips."
Then he wouldn't have crumbed it in the first place? This implies that Sala KNOWS the crumb is going to fail, why would he crumb at all?

"More importantly, Sharp is absolutely prime to be lynched here with this as Slandaar's last post"
Sharp would be and should be lynched regardless of who died.

It does not matter what they actually said.
You honestly believer that a member of the scum team would engage in said action? seriously. Please point out to me the frequency of scum being so stupid. I bet if you were able to examine however many times it happened that person ending up on the end of it ends up a town mistake vs a scum action. How is stating that I am going to flip town a threat. It is a fact. There is no threat. It is what you will have to look at, so I would encourage you to start thinking about such if you are in fact town. Rather then the behavior that is happening which has no real thought and just plain lolgroupthink. I got no problem being lynched and I have a feeling this town is going down in flames. No thought whatsoever and I am the one taking the blame and will be called the derp and VI. Whatever. I gave my thoughts and you are trying to simply disengage. So what, you going to simply go after off voters thinking scum is simply staying away. That is nonsense.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 am

In post 166, Xayzeck wrote:Well, here are some problems with your scumspects:
havingfitz made 2 posts D1, RVS vote, simple RVS questions
Salamence had random banter, RVSish vote, more banter, how quickhammers are scummy as fuck
BBT had RVS, paying attention to RVS wagons, not unvoting because the quickhammer would be scummy as fuck

Now I understand the position you're in if you're town, you're frustrated and you think the wagon on you is scum motivated.

It's not. The quickhammer is scummy as fuck, and the wagon on you is tons town motivated.

Threatening with "I'm going to flip town"? Why not substantiate your case?

Your top scumspects are people who were on the lynching wagon yesterday AND today, except this makes no sense.

Yesterday absolutely NOTHING happened. It was just an RVS wagon, that I think even Catastrophe didn't really care about. The only thing scum motivated about that wagon was the hammer, because otherwise, it was completely normal. Today's wagon is town-motivated. You deprived town of information by lynching a town without allowing for discussion or associative tells.

Basically I think your reads are derp and you're scummy as hell, saying "oh i'll flip town" won't make me go "oh i guess so".

Are you going to substantiate your Sala read with the Slandaar kill? Well, to those who are voting Salamence because of the kill, I've got a big problem with it too.
Night. Kill. WiFom.

It's dumb, it's stupid, avoid it please. Unless it's really bloody obvious that it points to something, don't use it as a reason to vote someone. There are much better reasons to vote other people, like something that ACTUALLY happened *nudgequickhammernudge*.

- I forgot to reply to this and the 2 things you brought up.
"Less importantly, Slandaar knew he wasn't masons or neighbours with Salamence, and that would have come out eventually with either of their flips."
Then he wouldn't have crumbed it in the first place? This implies that Sala KNOWS the crumb is going to fail, why would he crumb at all?

"More importantly, Sharp is absolutely prime to be lynched here with this as Slandaar's last post"
Sharp would be and should be lynched regardless of who died.

It does not matter what they actually said.
You honestly believer that a member of the scum team would engage in said action? seriously. Please point out to me the frequency of scum being so stupid. I bet if you were able to examine however many times it happened that person ending up on the end of it ends up a town mistake vs a scum action. How is stating that I am going to flip town a threat. It is a fact. There is no threat. It is what you will have to look at, so I would encourage you to start thinking about such if you are in fact town. Rather then the behavior that is happening which has no real thought and just plain lolgroupthink. I got no problem being lynched and I have a feeling this town is going down in flames. No thought whatsoever and I am the one taking the blame and will be called the derp and VI. Whatever. I gave my thoughts and you are trying to simply disengage. So what, you going to simply go after off voters thinking scum is simply staying away. That is nonsense.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:30 am

In post 191, Not_Mafia wrote:You flipping town wouldn't shock me but I think you're more likely to flip scum because of the timestamp issue and the whole thing looked orchestrated. It is a combination of utility lynch and info flip

orchestrated how, I told you exactly what I did and what on in my head. So tell me, N_M who are you scum suspects when I flip town or you just going to go after Sala for LOL-info.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 am

In post 182, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Intent. Claim please.

have you even read the game, it is not tough, there not that many posts...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll look at that after your flip for obvious reasons

PEDIT: lolirony
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 am

In post 181, Not_Mafia wrote:He's (SKOT) getting lynched regardless and we need his flip to really progress so I say hammer

this thinking is really what I am used to N_M and it is odd for here. I would be left for vig fodder or just lynched in my culture if it was considered suspect. Quicklynch and accidental hammers would be examined but since this is not as quick and not a potential lol-plurality oops hammer. Sala is the one that would probably have been quick lynched without any further question as hammering is celebrated more so then not.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 am

In post 196, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll look at that after your flip for obvious reasons

PEDIT: lolirony

why don't you think about it now? Hmm?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because I'm not alerting potential scum to what I think of their interaction with your lynch and how I would expect them to behave in regards to your lynch (This applies regardless of your alignment)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”