Mini #71- Justice League Mafia OVER

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:49 am

Post by willows_weep »

Yea, options in a box just means I am unsure at this point, and if there is an sk role that heightens the level of uncertainty . Hm..I could have just said that instead of making up "options in a box"...I annoy myself so much...

Let me look at the votes...

Ok so far there are 3 mafia gone and 2 town gone.
7 players left.
3 self claims ( G.,Gin,Yggs.)
1 newsarticle outing possibly (D.B.?)
3 no claims ( ww,M,S)
3 cleared on Jl role providing news article is true (G.,D.B.,Yggs.)

those who voted the 3 mafia
coolbot: ww,scale.,Yggs.,Morph.
Tehgood: ww,morph.,scale.,Gin
Isaac: night kill

Others either were not a part of the final vote or placed their vote elsewhere. It's too hectic and confusing to type all the non final votes and Fos' even though the point of this post is just to give info in one location (7pgs worth of thread)

btw I just noticed gammie had done a synopsis on page 6. I am keeping on with mine though.

3 to lynch, Can I get a current vote count mods? Please?

( hmm I don't feel well today)
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:52 am

Post by willows_weep »

Btw where is DB. hasn't posted since Sunday.

Oh and yes...8pgs of thread now.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:00 am

Post by Yggdrasil »

unvote: gin
I'm pretty convinced that his role claim is true.

To add to willows_weep's summary:

Day 1 Final Vote Count:
CoolBot - 4 (willows_weep, Scalebane, Yggdrasil, Morpheus)
gin - 1 (CoolBot)
Scalebane - 1 (Foolster41)
Not Voting (Gammie, Isaac, tehgood, Dementia Blader, gin)

Day 2 Final Vote Count:
tehgood - 4 (willows_weep, Morpheus, Scalebane, gin)
gin - 1 (Yggdrasil)
Not voting (Gammie, tehgood, Dementia Blader)

Day 3 Vote Count:
Scalebane 1 (Morpheus)
Morpheus 1 (Scalebane)
Not Voting (Gammie, willows_weep, Yggdrasil, Dementia Blader, gin)

Some thoughts:
willows_weep is probably pro-town because I protected him last night and there were no kills, meaning the killing party(s) likely targeted him.

I'm not so sure we should immediately call D.B innocent just based off of Clark Kent's investigation, either. The plant almost fooled us with gin, so perhaps the mod is trying to fool us with DB's room. However, DB isn't one I consider too suspicious right now.

Right now, the two most suspicious people to me are Scalebane and Morpheus. Most interesting is this comment from Scalebane that:
Scalebane wrote:Ok, I simply am aware that whoever the mafia godfather might be might have an extra night kill. That is all. A game with 4 mafia & GF has an extra night kill wouldn't be unbalanced with a decent supply of pro-town roles around. Unless, I am mistaken.

So, the important question is about the format of the game. Are there 3 mafia + 1 SK or 4 mafia w/ a GF who has an extra night kill? Or, are there more than 4 anti-town roles?

Also, if there is an SK, would that SK likely be a member of the JL? If so, which JL member would fit the role of SK best?
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:45 am

Post by Gammie »

Personally, I'm not going who has/is voting for mafia because I know that my situation presses me short for time. Especially lately, I've been trying to rush because I'm extremely pressed for time :( Also, mafia could vote for their fellow players knowing that they're already gone so to speak, and vote so they don't look suspicious. In the couple of games I've read so far, I've seen mafia vote for themselves often. I dunno, it just might not be effective.

I don't think you ever answered my question Gin, are you saying you are J'onn?

Scalebane, your case against Morph is useless. You say he is suspicious or what-not because he wants roleclaims out of us but won't roleclaim himself. You really need to notice what you're saying, because you're doing the same thing :?
[size=75][b][color=gray]You miss 100% of the shots you├óÔé¼Ôäóll never take ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Wayne Gretzky
I├óÔé¼Ôäóm not dumb enough to be a goalie ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Brad Hull[/color][/b][/size]
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:50 am

Post by Gammie »

Yggdrasil wrote:
unvote: gin
I'm pretty convinced that his role claim is true.

Also, if there is an SK, would that SK likely be a member of the JL? If so, which JL member would fit the role of SK best?
I would think it would have to be Superman because of the fact that

Batman is dead
I've claimed Green Lantern (no objections)
Ygg claimed Wonder Woman (no objections)
Willows was presumably the Flash? (no objections thus far)
Hawkgirl (Confirmed to be DB by the newspaper)
Gin claimed J'onn/Martian Manhunter (no objections)
Aquaman is dead

There is only Superman left to claim, and some other odd claims like Aquaman that weren't the original 7 that we were thinking of...Plus it would make sense that Superman, being like the original JL (and most known) could possibly be the SK and an investigator also because he knows about that stuff and writes about it under Clark? Ugh...I took a break to eat in between that paragraph and lost my train of thought :oops:
[size=75][b][color=gray]You miss 100% of the shots you├óÔé¼Ôäóll never take ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Wayne Gretzky
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:58 am

Post by Gammie »

I really need to get my thoughts down all at once :roll:
So, the important question is about the format of the game. Are there 3 mafia + 1 SK or 4 mafia w/ a GF who has an extra night kill? Or, are there more than 4 anti-town roles?
I think there is a SK, but that's purely speculation. I think if there was GF with an extra night kill, we wouldn't have had a no-kill night last night.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:32 am

Post by willows_weep »

un fos gin

I need time to think and I don't want the Fos overhead, if I am not doing it fullheartedly.I have rules about that...[/u]

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:19 pm

Post by willows_weep »

o/t
Nuuuu...you changed your avatar Gammie...why?

Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:18 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Yggdrasil wrote:So, the important question is about the format of the game. Are there 3 mafia + 1 SK or 4 mafia w/ a GF who has an extra night kill? Or, are there more than 4 anti-town roles?

I'm strongly leaning toward SK for a variety of reasons. First, Gammie's logic about there being no kills makes sense. In addition, when there were two kills, one kill hit Isaac (Darkseid/mafia) so that kill was definitely not the result of the mafia.

So,
FOS: Scalebane
for suggesting that there is no SK.

Heh, I guess I just answered my own question.
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:42 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Hey scalebane do you have any reasons on why you voted for me? (if not it
must
have been and OMGUS vote) (which sounds like scum to me.)
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:57 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Oh and Gammie, How would Superman be an SK? He is one of the major characters in JL. And in the few episodes I seen He seems like a good guy to me.
Yeah..
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:45 pm

Post by Scalebane »

Why was it not an OMGUS vote?

Because it had a purpose. THe purpose of showing the other players that the person who had taken the lead at them moment shouldn't just be followed blindly, as that would be a fairly good thing if the person were scum. That is all my vote was trying to say.

Regardless, I give up. No, this is not a trick.

I am brainiac. I can't figure out a way to win this stupid game and I just give up. This is NOT a trick.

Unvote Morpheus, Vote Scalebane
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:59 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Oh...I didn't know we were allowed to do that...did you want to play that other game? Hm...it was fun in the beginning right?....

Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:31 pm

Post by Scalebane »

I probably shouldn't and I might end up in 1984 but it isn't a big deal to me if I do. I have been obsessing over a possible way for me to pull this one out and there isn't one, to make a long story short.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:55 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Lol yes, I could actually feel that. I was hoping you would get to do it. The game seemed as though it was going fast. But I noticed today the other game went into confirm mode.

Soooo, I want this to go faster...
VOTE:SCALEBANE

because well...scalebane admitted. So with the miranda rights (imagine):
scalebane pleaded guilty, the 5th noted but overlooked anyway in times of desperate need and such as that.( My case for you would have been to vote you because the only thing you have mostly posted is stuff on trying to figure out how many mafia roles, sk issues, gf issues. Very consistent in that, which looks off because its adding to the thread often, and not really getting anywhere at the same time. So then that could throw off suspicion by seeming helpful and wanting to 'figure' the basic levels of the game out) ( I delayed on that because well...Gin voted me...oh and I am not whining...)

I hope this goes well...for all of us. And the mods, this is my first game here and this JL rocks,

I hope that helps.
And where you mentioned "this is NOT a trick"
.>shrug< ...cool.

I am interested in what's going to happen next...still 7 of us.
M,S,Gin,G,DB,Yggs.,ww.
Everyone has claimed(personally:like actually typed it themselves) except for me, DB and Morpheus right?

gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:24 pm

Post by gin »

Gammie wrote: I don't think you ever answered my question Gin, are you saying you are J'onn?
Yes, J'onn = Martian Manhunter.

(and I did answer it in a post, just not directly - though my role message didn't actually name him as J'onn just the martian manhunter)

G & T.
[size=84] "In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded" - Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies [/size]
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:26 am

Post by gin »

I don't think Scalebane is mafia/SK, I think he just wants to be out of the game to play 1984 mafia.

So, in my eyes that leaves one person as suspicious: - Morpheus.

No role claim, noone to back up his story. He was involved in the bandwagon against me.

Now I know this is not the strongest evidence, but still -
Unvote Willows_weep, Vote Morpheus

We need more information, and I don't believe we will get it from scalebane's lynching (unless I've misinterpreted his post)...

G & T.
[size=84] "In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded" - Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies [/size]
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:31 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh if scalebane isn't mafia and identifies that way for reasons outside of the game...then thats not cool,or fair...blah

I've been waiting so long for an unvote gin.

Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:17 am

Post by Scalebane »

You've not misread my post, you are right, no info will come from my lynching. Regardless, I will join in on the Morpheus Wagon.

Unvote Scalebane, vote Morpheus
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:25 am

Post by gin »

willows_weep wrote:Oh if scalebane isn't mafia and identifies that way for reasons outside of the game...then thats not cool,or fair...blah

I've been waiting so long for an unvote gin.
Bare in mind I'm still not entirely convinced of your innocence - if you are the Flash why haven't you confirmed this? And if not, who is :?

But still, I feel that morpheus' lynching will be of more use to us. Though I don't know if Scalebane's voting for himself is cunning mafia tactic either... IF you really want to leave, roleclaim and let the scum kill you (if you can be killed at night).

Hrm.

still, the morpheus vote seems to have the most promise.

G & T
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:24 am

Post by willows_weep »

Well, no one has directly asked me, and I haven't seen a real need to roleclaim.

I have to go downtown now. Work was cut short today, so I will be back around...3...well whenever I finish the list of errands.
And once again, where is DB?( I just worry a lot...) I hope everyone is well.

Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:21 am

Post by Gammie »

I dunno, I think I agree with MeMe. My avatar was a tad too creepy :lol:

Morph, I was thinking more along the lines of a SK that is a good guy...Like the dragon in Shrek mafia. It could explain the bad guys dying at night, couldn't it? I mean on night 2, Darkseid was "vaporized"...the first thing that I thought of was Superman's eyes and that melty thingy he can do. Oh I dunno, I'm just trying to keep an open mind that there might be a SK.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:44 am

Post by Morpheus »

So your saying he might be a vigilante? Well, Your wrong. Because,although I don't need to yet, I am
Superman
I have the power to investigate one person per night. I can also right cover story in the Daily Planet 3 times. First night I investigated Gin(I barge into Gin's room looking for a story and his room is empty except for a potted plant, Ah forget this I think.) Then I investigated DB. (I rush into DB's room and I find a mace and other bird related objects.) Then I investigated Willows_weep.(I enter willows_weep's room and the walls are covered with playboy pinups......wierd.) So that's my role claim.
confirm vote: scalebane
Yeah..
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:33 am

Post by gin »

Mmm... Convincing enough for me I guess...

unvote morpheus, vote scalebane

For fnu and profit! I hope... I don't know if it was a cunning double bluff, but I would be interested to see a reaction as the lynch gets closer...

Willow: I was really trying to subtly ask you directly there... I am beginnin to think knowing your claim is really the key. If you are the Flash why not just say. If not we're probably looking for the flash as the last innocent. Just to make sure, Willow, what is your role?

G & T
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:55 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

vote: Scalebane

Might as well do this. All indications point to there being only one anti-town role left, so if we make a mistake by voting Scalebane out and letting him get into another game, it's no big loss to the town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”