Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh might Norman, please forgive mine error.

Also... Who's supposed to be "P" in that comic?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 175, Lord Mhork wrote:Oh might Norman, please forgive mine error.

Also... Who's supposed to be "P" in that comic?

Um... Some guy named Phil. Nothing important...

Yeah... Shouldn't have posted that... Thank god no one knows I actually killed someone and I was charged for 1st degree murder... You know what can we stop talking about this?
Norman.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I love this! Oh, I really hope you're town, Norman! What did you think of kondi?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 177, Lord Mhork wrote:I love this! Oh, I really hope you're town, Norman! What did you think of kondi?

What did I think of kondi? First of all what do YOU think of kondi. Then I may converse afterwards after you stated your reasonings.
Norman.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 88, kondi2424 wrote:I haven't seen any potential partners for Norman as of this point. Therefore, my vote is staying on ML.

PEdit: People should stop posting

This is truly terrible; mainly because I can't understand what he means, but also because he doesn't explain why he's voting ManiacalLemon, nor why he finds you suspicious. And why does it matter if there are no obvious partners? It just makes no sense.

In post 91, kondi2424 wrote:If he's not replaced by D2, I'll vote him.

This is just bad. You don't hope someone gets replaced by the next day and then decide to policy lynch them if they don't get replaced. It doesn't work that way. Plus, he's yet to say
in his own words
why he doesn't like you.

His 94 and 97 are just fluff; not worth quoting, in my opinion.

In post 117, kondi2424 wrote:Norman, what happened to your FOS on greenknight?

What is this?! Substance? No, not really, but it's the best he's done so far. He does not, however, follow through with anything once you explain.

More fluff...

In post 155, kondi2424 wrote:...what the FUCK?

You know what's awesome? When you're ignored... Oh wait, the other thing. He has time to post more fluff, but not time to, say,
answer my question
. That's really not cool, kondi.

So a majority of his posts are fluff, plus he's ignoring me. Good enough case for me, at least.

So, Norman, thoughts?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 179, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 88, kondi2424 wrote:I haven't seen any potential partners for Norman as of this point. Therefore, my vote is staying on ML.

PEdit: People should stop posting

This is truly terrible; mainly because I can't understand what he means, but also because he doesn't explain why he's voting ManiacalLemon, nor why he finds you suspicious. And why does it matter if there are no obvious partners? It just makes no sense.

In post 91, kondi2424 wrote:If he's not replaced by D2, I'll vote him.

This is just bad. You don't hope someone gets replaced by the next day and then decide to policy lynch them if they don't get replaced. It doesn't work that way. Plus, he's yet to say
in his own words
why he doesn't like you.

His 94 and 97 are just fluff; not worth quoting, in my opinion.

In post 117, kondi2424 wrote:Norman, what happened to your FOS on greenknight?

What is this?! Substance? No, not really, but it's the best he's done so far. He does not, however, follow through with anything once you explain.

More fluff...

In post 155, kondi2424 wrote:...what the FUCK?

You know what's awesome? When you're ignored... Oh wait, the other thing. He has time to post more fluff, but not time to, say,
answer my question
. That's really not cool, kondi.

So a majority of his posts are fluff, plus he's ignoring me. Good enough case for me, at least.

So, Norman, thoughts?

In my other game with kondi he tends to be discreet as possible. I do believe at the end he was mafia... Or village. Idk. I had forgotten. But looking at why he WANTS to replace me... It didn't make sense because if I were to be replaced, Seacore would've already replaced me because I was being a troll. But he knew, he knew what I was doing. Then he said something else about me to cover the fact about how I do things in mafia games.

Indeed, I think he might be a scumbag. And as for you... I don't know.
Norman.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Intriguing...

I note that you are voting for ManiacalLemon. Why?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:35 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Mhork, this is a new game for me, and one of several starting up. Sorry if I don't meet your demands of content.

I'll get around to answering whatever you have for me when I can.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Because the post is long I won't quote it...
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3922240 Fox makes a rather scummy jump off of the norman bandwagon.What's scummy about it is the timing (his wagon is becoming increasingly unpopular) and the fact that there is little justification of it. I think fox would be my number two or three scum pick right now.
In post 152, Foxace36 wrote:Soo much to comment on that post it's ridiculous. I may be heading out with some friends so I may have to reply to that tomorrow morning. If not, then expect a reply soon.

Say a post is "ridiculous" doesn't prove anything and lacks a warrant. Tell me why it is ridiculous without rainbow colors and in the first post that you talk about that post. If you don't have the time to do it now, then do it in full later.
In post 162, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 132, CooLDoG wrote:actually, I could do more than this if there was more content.

11 pages isn't enough for you?

Read: 5 new pages with a lot of RVS and stupid stuff that is meaningless thrown around.
In post 165, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:After reading that jumble of mess, all I have to say at the moment is
Why isn't foxface dead? Wasn't a daykill submitted on him? The mod posted, but no kill was made.

It's called shotty. You must understand that shotty says that he is homeless, a drug addict, has a job at windy's, and posts from a windy's POS. He is known to say stupid shit before, in and out of game.
after a wank.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

So – you are wary of the wagon on Norman because he’s a non-scum hunting troll and those people are lynched for being themselves but you think the entire wagon is Town? Then why were you still voting Foxace since he was on the wagon when you posted this?

So my partner and I agree that Tammy and Maniacal Lemon are Town. So those still voting Lemon after their next post get bonus scum-points!

So my next vote is going into the following pool – or . Both have one post to justify why they don’t get my wrath …

Lord M
– why did you call out that there MIGHT be scum on the Norman wagon other than to take a nice soft stance that is completely Faux Town? Especially given you vote someone not on the wagon when you posted 121. Futhermore please link me to any posts of Normans that are not fluff / actually have scum-hunting. I find it very disingenuous that you attack someone for not having substance while celebrating Norman’s spam.

Y u no scum
– please explain to me why I should be voting for Norman given he’s not scum-hunting, is dual spamming and trolling, and generally needs rope / bullets stat?

So Norman – ?

Cooldog you need to explain why you keep mentioning Shotty in reference to this slot given he’s not in this game. I also find it interesting that you chose to downgrade someone else’s play abilities given your general rep here on site. I would think you’d be more understanding and less of a dick about it given what people like Reck do to you.

Dear Feysal – at what point does Norman’s complete lack of actual scum-hunting mean that we would be allowed to vote him regardless of his troll persona? Is it Day 2? Day 3? Please let me know when in your judgment we should be allowed to vote for someone who is not scum-hunting, trolling the thread, and stating he will never be clear in his reads or reasoning.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I swear I read "this is a hydra between shotty and dgb" in your sig. swear to god.

But fate also has a history submitting fake daykills... and real ones on occasion.
after a wank.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 184, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So – you are wary of the wagon on Norman because he’s a non-scum hunting troll and those people are lynched for being themselves but you think the entire wagon is Town? Then why were you still voting Foxace since he was on the wagon when you posted this?

You might also note that I've called Foxace town on multiple occasions. I was waiting for some substance from people that haven't posted/posted much since the restart. I got what I wanted though, so let me read back into the original thread one more time, there was something that struck me wrong.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

to clarify, I do know that DGB and shotty have a hydra... Must have been from a different game I was in.
after a wank.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ehehehehehe.... I think I may love the hydra more than Norman... So many good players this game...

To get on track, I'll answer your question, Magua, after school, yeah?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:02 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 186, Shadow1psc wrote:You might also note that I've called Foxace town on multiple occasions. I was waiting for some substance from people that haven't posted/posted much since the restart. I got what I wanted though, so let me read back into the original thread one more time, there was something that struck me wrong.

So let me get this straight -

You've called Foxace Town on multiple occasions and yet your vote is still sitting on him even after you post this?

If your response revolves around the concept of an RVS vote don't bother running that up the flag-pole since votes are votes and keeping your vote parked on a Town read regardless of how much pressure they have is scummy.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 189, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 186, Shadow1psc wrote:You might also note that I've called Foxace town on multiple occasions. I was waiting for some substance from people that haven't posted/posted much since the restart. I got what I wanted though, so let me read back into the original thread one more time, there was something that struck me wrong.

So let me get this straight -

You've called Foxace Town on multiple occasions and yet your vote is still sitting on him even after you post this?

If your response revolves around the concept of an RVS vote don't bother running that up the flag-pole since votes are votes and keeping your vote parked on a Town read regardless of how much pressure they have is scummy.

Blah blah blah Fate hydra blah blah.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CoolDog

As a rule of thumb I'm always wary of people who don't bother to read the rules.

In post 183, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 162, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 132, CooLDoG wrote:actually, I could do more than this if there was more content.

11 pages isn't enough for you?

Read: 5 new pages with a lot of RVS and stupid stuff that is meaningless thrown around.

11 pages between the original game (which is still plenty relevant) and this new incarnation. If you couldn't find something to say by then about the play going on, you're not trying hard enough or you're dodgy scum. You're not a noob, and plenty has happened so I'm going to assume dodgy scum.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Shadoweh »

1) As a rule of thumb I'm always wary of people who don't read the sign-up thread. You can't tell who's
bussing
voting you again, Other Shadow? Your vote is made of fail.
2) Votes for Mhork would be shitty and you should not do them.
3) ML disappeared during this land of spam and Norman generating a magical wagon for being annoying. Almost like scum is lurking, watching the town tear itself apart..
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 191, Shadoweh wrote:1) As a rule of thumb I'm always wary of people who don't read the sign-up thread. You can't tell who's
bussing
voting you again, Other Shadow? Your vote is made of fail.
2) Votes for Mhork would be shitty and you should not do them.
3) ML disappeared during this land of spam and Norman generating a magical wagon for being annoying. Almost like scum is lurking, watching the town tear itself apart..

What?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:45 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Shadoweh, there's a lot to comment on, yet afer reading your 6 posts you have not offered anything of substance. Why is that?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Foxace36 »

The exception being your sixth post which is debatable.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@shadow, read: I was in this game before the re-boot. I have read the entire game. I WOLD HAVE HELPED GET CACHE FOR THIS GAME IF THE MOD HADN'T ALL READY GOTTEN IT. I don't feel like I need to comment on anything that I have already commented on when the "cached" pages were actually being made/"in play" before the crash. Also, do you know what the word "new" means? Serious question. Answer:

1. recently made: recently made, created, or invented
a new drug

Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
after a wank.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

That still doesn't mean you should shrug off the 6 pages of the current game which arguably started out of RVS. I obviously know you were in the game before the reboot, we even had a short conversation. You were even a topic of discussion on pages 4 and 5, of which you did
not
comment on, so if you really want to get all semantics, you had 7 pages to comment on.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:37 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

EBWOP: 8 pages*
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:46 am

Post by Foxace36 »

UNVOTE: [/vote] Did I even have anyone voted? Oh well, just incase.

VOTE: Shadoweh

Don't think I don't see you vieing this thread and yet you still haven't responded to me and haven't offerred anything of substance really.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Fail tags.

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”