Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Slicey »

"Simply concentrate on it with all your heart, and you need only say the word to summon an ally who will help in times of need."

Gorrad, Gorrad, Gorrad.....

A: If I could say who I was I would.

B- Thats my way of saying my thoughts on someone's alignment. I am possibly heavily restricted in what I can say and how I must act. (as I tried to say earlier, hopefully this line is allowed to clarify)

You better help me.

I know I stand out of the crowd. By game design I suppose. But judge me on my actions, my questions and my attacks, just like anyone else, not the method by which I am forced to deliver them. Thats all I ask.

And Zito, The darkness has not yet captured the worlds of Captain America....nor the Ninja Turtles. That is not what you fight for. What are your thoughts on discode?

Deathnote wants me to not speak? Whatever for? Forcing less discussion is bad no matter who it is from.

The light is strong within Plum, Gorrad and Reckoner.

The light is dim within Discode and Deathnote.

I am unsure on Zito.

Discode, why did you feel it pertinent to tell us the scene was from you? Millers do not cause mod scenes. Your not just a miller. Why would you feel it necessary to claim the scene? If your true name is not going to be revealed would it not be better to tell us your name?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Gorrad »

Aha! I dig. The voice is simply insanely PR'd. Ok. Possibly not full of it as I imagined. Certainly has a good stance on Dis.
DisCode wrote:-First of all, both should explain what the difference is between what I did regarding the first Voice post and what Shotty stated here about the first mod scene. Because to me, it's the same. Yet, both Gorrad and Hayker ignored it from Shotty, while voting me for it. Seems like fake scumhunting to me.
-As for Gorrad, he's the one who's really rolefishing. And the thing about not seeing how it could be possibly pro-town, but later stating that I could be a PR is bothering me a lot.
1) The difference is that you out and claimed that the mod scene had something to do with you, giving him reason.
2) I really do not think it can be pro-town. However, there is ALWAYS a chance. And if it, by some chance, IS town, it cannot be vanilla.

You claim you "Caused the Darkness to escape" and then became a miller? How could letting the darkness excape concievably be a good thing? Much less a good enough thing to justify your millerness. Fullclaim. Now.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

@Gorrad: I haven't had a good reason to move it and until I do, I won't, simple as that. I'll be moving my vote to discode unless I see a full-claim within his next post.

@Discode: Why would I try to form another wagon when RF already formed one? The only reason I didn't vote for Saber is because I've helped lynch him D1 in every game I've played with him and I felt kind of bad about it. It was still early and I didn't want to bandwagon him for non-logical reasons, you caught me gg. Oh btw FULLCLAIM!
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Vaya »

Are all of you people completely unfamiliar with the flavor? It should be obvious what Discode's role probably is, and that this person is probably town. I really don't like the attacks against him right now.

That being said, I wouldn't mind if Discode claimed his rolename to confirm that he is the person I'm thinking of. I don't see how it could hurt.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Slicey »

Sora: Kairi! Remember what you said before? I'm always with you too. I'll come back to you... I promise!
Kairi: I know you will!

The Second Vote Count:
Cobalt (3): RayFrost, Papa Zito, Shotty to the Body
Deathnote (2): DragonsofSummer, DisCode
wolframnhart (2): Plum, zwetschenwasser
DisCode (2): Gorrad, Hayker
saberwolf (1): Vaya
Plum (1): Deathnote
RayFrost (1): MafiaSSK
Kise (1): Kdub
fuzzylightning (1): DTMaster
Gorrad (1): Sir Chris
Vaya (1): wolframnhart
joe478 (1): xRECKONERx
foilist13 (1): ace5993
malthusis (1): Cobalt
MafiaSSK (1): malthusis

Not Voting: Kise, fuzzylightning, Grandi, Sajin, saberwolf, malthusis, foilist13, joe478

With 26 votes available, it will take 14 to lynch.
Last edited by Slicey on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:56 am

Post by ace5993 »

Something isn't right with this whole thing DisCode. I'm going to assume the darkness and chill wind to be a bad thing, unless anyone else can thing of a reason that they could possibly help the town. So either:

A. You are a townie who used an action causing this to happen, after which you turned into a miller. Hmm, that seems like a very dumb move, wouldn't ya say?

B. You are scum who used an action causing this to happen, after which you claimed miller to try and save yourself. If this is true, I don't know why on earth you would even say you were the cause of it.

Neither of these options add up at all, which could perhaps mean that you didn't know this would happen when you used your action. I'd also really like a full claim from you, and also details on exactly how you brought this darkness upon us. I'll wait to give you one more chance to explain all this, but for now
FoS: DisCode

@Vaya: Care to share who you think DisCode is?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Gorrad »

Vaya: I know what you're thinking. You're thinking Riku. However: What Riku did at the beginning of the series was, in fact, a bad thing. An evil thing. And for a good while, he was on the side of evil. If there's a Maleficent in this game, there's not an insubstantial chance that Riku's teamed with her.

Long story short: Riku could be town or scum, but releasing the darkness, in the game, was a decidedly evil act.

Short story long: Anything by Dickens.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Gorrad »

BTW, I should mention: the above post is operating under the assumption Dis is Riku for the sake of Vaya, who obviously believes that to be the case. I personally think it may be true, but do not assume as such.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Gorrad »

Slicey wrote:
"Simply concentrate on it with all your heart, and you need only say the word to summon an ally who will help in times of need."
!

COURAGE!
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Vaya »

Gorrad wrote:Vaya: I know what you're thinking. You're thinking Riku. However: What Riku did at the beginning of the series was, in fact, a bad thing. An evil thing. And for a good while, he was on the side of evil. If there's a Maleficent in this game, there's not an insubstantial chance that Riku's teamed with her.
What you're saying really isn't true.

What Riku did is not necessarily an evil thing. On of the things King Mickey told Riku towards the end of KHII was that the darkness isn't inherently evil. It makes complete sense that Riku would be a miller.

Secondly, during the period that Riku was on the side of evil and using the powers of darkness, he wasn't transformed into Ansem. During the period that he was Ansem, he was not on the side of evil.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Gorrad »

Who said ANYTHING about him being transformed into Ansem? Do you know something about this I do not? I'd be very interested in hearing why you think he transformed into Ansem.

Darkness may not be inherently evil, however, Riku sacrificed his home planet to gain power and travel. That /is/ evil.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Vaya »

Discode is saying his rolename is changed, I'm assuming that this refers to Riku's transformation into Ansem.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Gorrad »

Oooooh, good pickup. Alright. In that case, I call the fact that Ansem, in fact, POSSESSED his body and that's what happened. You're right. In the middle of KH1, Riku wasn't Ansem, but was evil. At the start of KH2, Riku was Ansem, but wasn't evil. However! At the END of KH2, Riku was /posessed/ by Ansem, and was very clearly evil.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Vaya »

I don't remember anything about Ansem possessing Riku at the end of KHII. From what I remember, by the end of that game, Riku got better and stopped looking like Ansem. So during the period that he did look like Ansem, he was a good guy that took the appearance of a villain. So him being a miller makes perfect sense.

Either way though, I think we should just wait for Discode to come in and see if he can clear this up. I'd prefer not to spend too much time discussing flavor.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:03 am

Post by Plum »

Hold the phone a sec. Can this Ansem guy possess people in general or just Riku?

[/is not familiar with the flavor]
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Gorrad »

WHOOPS! Typo. I meant end of KH1.

Ansem, in the games, only possessed Riku. That doesn't /necessarily/ mean he couldn't /conceivably/ possess others, but Riku's possession was the result of a long series of prerequisites.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Gorrad »

Dear Disembodied Voice:

If you are driven up to L-1, does this mean you cannot claim your role on your main account?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:26 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Gorrad do you think the disembodied voice is Sora seeing as Sora has been the narrator in all KH games?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Gorrad »

I think they're a summon. Hence post 183.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:34 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Gorrad wrote:I think they're a summon. Hence post 183.
Ah. Thanks for clarification
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:59 am

Post by foilist13 »

Well this took off fast, and I demand the right to my random vote.
vote: MafiaSSK
for being the last person to post.

Now anyways, I have only played Kingdom Hearts once at a friend's house. Can someone throw out a super basic synopsis of the story line/Characters?
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Kdub »

DisCode:
I had read the whole game once straight through up to that point (128).

Also, I agree with this:
ace5993 wrote:A. You are a townie who used an action causing this to happen, after which you turned into a miller. Hmm, that seems like a very dumb move, wouldn't ya say?
This needs explaining. What was your motivation for using whatever action you took at that point?

Unvote
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

MafiaSSK wrote:RF is scum then.
unvote vote RF
. He is digging way too much into this one single mod scene. He seems to think that Slicey of all mods would be stupid enough to let the flavor lead to scum.
Vaya wrote:Are all of you people completely unfamiliar with the flavor? It should be obvious what Discode's role probably is, and that this person is probably town. I really don't like the attacks against him right now.

That being said, I wouldn't mind if Discode claimed his rolename to confirm that he is the person I'm thinking of. I don't see how it could hurt.
I like these posts.
green shirt thursdays
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:36 am

Post by RayFrost »

xRECKONERx wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:RF is scum then.
unvote vote RF
. He is digging way too much into this one single mod scene. He seems to think that Slicey of all mods would be stupid enough to let the flavor lead to scum.
Vaya wrote:Are all of you people completely unfamiliar with the flavor? It should be obvious what Discode's role probably is, and that this person is probably town. I really don't like the attacks against him right now.

I like these posts.
Sooooo...~

You think I'm scum for digging at DisCode over something that he claimed credit for that was a (seemingly) negative thing?

Would you prefer I left 'im alone and not get answers to questions that may be important to the game?
don't you feel silly now?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

I don't think we'll see Riku possessed by Ansem, we should actually hear from Discode before we waste more time speculating instead of scum-hunting.

FoS Vaya, Plum
for that. Disliking the case on RF right now. Flavorwise I only know of what I've read from the wiki and what I can ask my friends about. If everyone could inform us how much they know about the flavor I'd appreciate it.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”