Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Haylen »

not scum. you might be. i think you are with kmd.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Haylen »

ok i really am going v/la now. dont expect me to answer questions til i get back. cause that's just stupid

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Post by Korts »

camn wrote:1stly, You AREN'T... BUT
2nd, I personally don't consider that much of a tell. However.. apparently
3rd.. YOU DO, so you seem internally inconsistent to me. Which i DO consider a tell. but
4th.. You still avoid the topic of KMD. Funny.
1/2/3rdly, there is no internal inconsistency. I say this and you say that is not "internal". I do consider using a terrible null case scummy.

4thly, what of Kmd? My vote served its purpose, and now that I found something that is not an almost-nulltell I feel much more comfortable voting you.
camn wrote:-Korts needed pressure.
-Korts responded to the pressure in an unsatisfactory way.
Why did I need pressure? I was catching up, and the fact that I eventually did had nothing at all to do with pressure. I guess your "Korts needed pressure" might be translated thusly: "Korts wasn't around to defend himself, so why the hell not try to push a lynch through before he came back?"

As for unsatisfactory response, I guess in a way you could say it's unsatisfactory that I won't let myself be lynched, and find you scummy for the so-called case you tried to push.
camn wrote:PS. This is a 6-person game, guys. . .and among friends!
There should be no "quick skimming".
lolza. Don't mix what should be and what is, please. This is not theory, this is practice.
scumchat never die
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:41 am

Post by camn »

Korts wrote: 4thly, what of Kmd? My vote served its purpose, and now that I found something that is not an almost-nulltell I feel much more comfortable voting you..
Am I correct in thinking that this implies your initial vote on KMD was for an "almost-nulltell"?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Incognito »

Posting to avoid a prod. I'll be caught up on recent events by tonight.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Korts »

camn wrote:
Korts wrote: 4thly, what of Kmd? My vote served its purpose, and now that I found something that is not an almost-nulltell I feel much more comfortable voting you..
Am I correct in thinking that this implies your initial vote on KMD was for an "almost-nulltell"?
I pretty much say just that, so sure.
scumchat never die
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 am

Post by camn »

So, to help me here..
what is the difference between a "terrible null case" and a vote for a "almost-nulltell"?

Are they the same?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Korts »

Do you know the meaning of "almost"? If you do, you have your answer already.
scumchat never die
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by camn »

So really.. you are saying that the difference between your vote on KMD, and my vote on you is the difference between a Null-case and an ALMOST null case?

Just trying to see where you are at, you understand.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Korts wrote:Because if you're town, you should be scumhunting, and not fishing for support. Which brings me back to my original point.
Or you fish for support once you think you've found scum.

------------

Camn, I think Korts is scum with Haylen. Wanna lynch one of them? I don't care which.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Incognito »

What. the. fuck.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Incognito »

Elaborating on the above as best as I can:

-~- I don't get why Korts unvoted. I think camn correctly called Korts out about this, and I don't think I've seen any kind of satisfactory reply coming from Korts' direction in response to camn's calling out. I, too, noticed that Korts was content with keeping Kmd at L-1 but didn't seem to bother to comment on his alignment at all.
Post 154, Korts wrote:Good point, camn. Thanks for pointing out that Kmd is at L-1, I hadn't noticed.
This strikes me as odd. Your focused reread seemed to target a bit on me, but you somehow happened to miss the area of the thread where I decided to place Kmd at L-1? It's not like my vote was buried in a text-wall or anything like that, either. Also, what's problematic about keeping someone at L-1 in a Lover game like this?

-~- I don't really find camn's 121 to be scummy on its own; yeah, I agree that she voted Korts based on things that aren't really legitimately scum tells, but I don't think a "fishing for support" is a scummy thing to do. Going by Korts' logic, if someone did support a Korts-wagon referencing camn's case as their motivation for supporting it, wouldn't that expose opportunistic scum?

-~- I
do
find camn's 121 to be scummy in the context of everything that's going on however. I still feel like camn could be making a conscious effort to redirect attention from a Kmd-scum if they happen to be scum together. camn, who do you think is Korts' buddy? What are your thoughts on Haylen?

-~- I'm finding SpyreX to be at least mildly townish. I still have no reason to believe Haylen's scum. Korts is weird on the last page or two, but I don't see a feasible buddy for him at this time. I still think it's camn/Kmd. Vote remains.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by camn »

Kmd4390 wrote:Camn, I think Korts is scum with Haylen. Wanna lynch one of them? I don't care which.
Yes, I do.
Incognito wrote:camn, who do you think is Korts' buddy? What are your thoughts on Haylen?
I could see YOU being his buddy. But I think right now I could see Haylen being his buddy.
I think this is an atypical setup, in that no bussing can be tolerated. No post-scumlynch connections or non-connections apply. So normal scum-interaction is slightly moot. Plus, there is daytalk, so corrective action can be immediately implemented.
Just saying... weird mechanic.

PS..
Rereading 121.. I meant to say I WOULD dance on KMD's grave. I WOULD.
But
I am not feeling him as scum today.
I would DANCE ON HIS GRAVE.
(I mis-typed "wouldn't". I combined the thought 'wouldn't mind seeing him dead' with the more lyrical 'dance on his grave')
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by camn »

Korts wrote:
camn wrote:PS. This is a 6-person game, guys. . .and among friends!
There should be no "quick skimming".
lolza. Don't mix what should be and what is, please. This is not theory, this is practice.
PS.
I would lynch Korts just for this.

If you can't pay attention to THIS GAME.. you don't deserve to be in it.

NO SKIMMING!

This game is NOT a quick moving flame-a-thon. You can afford to pay attention.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by Korts »

camn wrote:So really.. you are saying that the difference between your vote on KMD, and my vote on you is the difference between a Null-case and an ALMOST null case?

Just trying to see where you are at, you understand.
That, and the fact that my case on Kmd was an early discussion starter, while yours seemed more serious.
Incog wrote:This strikes me as odd. Your focused reread seemed to target a bit on me, but you somehow happened to miss the area of the thread where I decided to place Kmd at L-1? It's not like my vote was buried in a text-wall or anything like that, either. Also, what's problematic about keeping someone at L-1 in a Lover game like this?
I saw your vote, I just didn't realize it put Kmd at L-1. I don't see anything in particular that would indicate Kmd as scum, at best only camn's distraction of the Kmd wagon, and even that only by association, which makes it a very weak tell. My initial vote on Kmd was only in lieu of any stronger case to be pushed.

camn: it
was
shockingly quickly moving just a little while ago, and I had to skim when I didn't have the willpower to go through every minute detail. I may be just inherently lazier than you, but the fact that my attention span is short doesn't mean I should be policy lynched. That is just stupid. You haven't addressed my point, which is that what should be and what is are two different things, and people skim even if they shouldn't. This is no alignment tell, either.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:18 am

Post by Korts »

I will be V/LA from Aug 10th to ~17th, don't expect me to post during that time.
scumchat never die
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Haylen »

heya back, but dont expect as much as you were getting before i went v/la for a while.
camn wrote: what is the difference between a "terrible null case" and a vote for a "almost-nulltell"?
I don't understand this, camn.

Kmd, I think you should care which one out of me and kort's you should lynch because one of us is definately not scum. Me. And your inviting camn to lynch one of us in the way that you have kind of implies buddying or scumbuddies, which is quite interesting since I believe you to be scumbuddies. Perhaps you are hoping, if you arent scum with her, that we will decide she is scum and lynch her rather than you.

camn, why do you think I'm scum? Nothing I have done here is scummy. Or are you going to go by Kmd's process of elimination thing to? Do you think i've played here exactly as I did in the last game we played together?

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:41 am

Post by SpyreX »

Welcome back Haylen. 117 is left out in the cold, scraping against the door, hoping that you'll welcome it in and give it a home.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Korts, you always have to pick me as a discussion starter, don't you? XD

Haylen, just because you say you aren't scum doesn't mean we have to believe you. You should have learned that in newbie games. And if you are implying that I am somehow trying to lynch Camn by saying she is likely town, that's kind of funny.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Haylen »

And if you are implying that I am somehow trying to lynch Camn by saying she is likely town, that's kind of funny.
Is it funny because you're scumbuddies with her or for another reason?

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

It's funny because it makes no sense.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Haylen »

Yes it does. It's called buddying.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

1.) Camn and I ALWAYS "buddy" during games. Even when we are calling each other scum.
2.) You haven't answered how calling someone town is an attempt to get them lynched.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen wrote:Yes it does. It's called buddying.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

If buddying was a scumtell, wouldn't it be more likely to get me lynched than Camn? And if you are going to argue that it sets her lynch up tomorrow, I'd have to be town for there to be a tomorrow if I am lynched.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”