Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

SP wrote:I'm talking about his actual vote on Zakeri (which actually isn't the first person to vote Zakeri by simply agreeing with Jahudo).
His vote needs justification, preferably. And protip: saying "others did it too, why zach" only further proves your connection.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:51 am

Post by zachattack »

People seem to be trying to take heat off Zakeri. Namely zwet and maskman. Therefore there is a decent chance he is god, it's more likely to be him then anyone else at this point. Therefore I agree with Jahudo, and didn't feel the need to post anymore.

To elaborate more so blood doesn't call me a fucking retard: Zwet I doubt is the Islam cult leader, but has likely been recruited. I've been suspicious of maskman since he said we shouldn't play as agnostics and assume we will be recruited at some point, made me think right away he's not agnostic. Therefore it's very likely they are attempting to protect God.
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

Ok, thank you. You could do that next time without me having to cuss at you.

SP is still cult though.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:01 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Realize that you may be hitting a nerve with your personal attacks, but that's only because they are personal. People aren't such complete idiots that they completely crumble if someone makes an argument against them, whether those people be scum or town.
Bloodmoney wrote:
SP wrote:I'm talking about his actual vote on Zakeri (which actually isn't the first person to vote Zakeri by simply agreeing with Jahudo).
His vote needs justification, preferably. And protip: saying "others did it too, why zach"
only further
proves your connection.
It's not a fucking "protip", it's an actual accusation. It is a good start, considering it is the first piece of actual evidence you have brought forth in any argument you have made, and I gave it to you on a silver platter. But it is the
only
evidence you brought forward, instead of what you suggest with the bolded part in the quote.

And I didn't mean to say "Grow a pair", I meant to say grow up
to you
. Because while you may not realize it, all of your arguments you have made in the past page have been personal. "Protip"? "You don't want me getting personal"? Just teeming with insult to my ability to play Mafia.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

"others did it too, why zach"
EDWOP:

Also, that isn't what I suggested by saying that, but I'm simply pointing out a position that is easy to undertake due to it's popularity, rather than actually based on analysis.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zwet is still alive?????
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

Seriously, SP, if swearing and implying you are scum is a personal attack, you should go take a cold shower and think about this calmly. For fuckssake, it was you who told me to "grow up", what's that if not full-on ad hominem?
SilverPhoenix wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:
His vote needs justification, preferably. And protip: saying "others did it too, why zach"
only further
proves your connection.
It's not a fucking "protip", it's an actual accusation. It is a good start, considering it is the first piece of actual evidence you have brought forth in any argument you have made, and I gave it to you on a silver platter. But it is the
only
evidence you brought forward, instead of what you suggest with the bolded part in the quote.
Holy protip batman yes it was an accusation. I'm sneaky like that, phrasing it differently. Look, if you want evidence, sure. All you had to do was ask...
SilverPhoenix wrote:
Jebus wrote: 2) Why would it be a bad idea to ask who someone's suspects are if they say they have suspects? Please explain this to me.
And this confirms that it really has nothing to do with the Zakeri case. Jebus simply wanted to know Zakeri's suspects (even if they were tied to the case against him).
Deflecting off Zakeri. Zakeri is a possible God; hell, she's the top nominee for that.

And I don't doubt that you can play mafia. But what the fuck's that got to do with anything? You are the one avoiding having to face me, just like you accused me of avoiding zach: you deliberately attack my "personal insults" and not my actual points. Now you may just not realize that I have actual points, but I don't assume there's any problem with your reading comprehension.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum is scum. If a cult leader manifests himself before God, we kill the cult leader.
I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how painfully obvscum you are.
ting =) wrote:
erratus apathos wrote:FoS: DGB, qwints, Jebus, ting, bloodmoney

We're looking for God, not the Islamic CL. I guarantee there is more than one Christian/Jew voting for zwet.
Of course we're looking for God. You don't see any good in voting for a self claimed CL though?
It's not an inherently good lynch. There's certainly nothing preventing God from claiming CL, but it's more likely, to me at least, that he's either a cultist drawing attention away from God or his leader, or that he was in fact being sarcastic and it's a null tell. What
convinces
me that he isn't a good lynch, though, is the way a number of people just jumped on him without giving it any thought deeper than "HE CLAIMED CL, LYNCH HIM". That just reeks of Christian/Jew scum hoping to get rid of one enemy, and/or any scum going for the easy lynch. Combine that with the fact that a good deal of the people attacking him are flat-out ignoring everything and everyone else and I feel absolutely certain that zwet is a cult-driven wagon, and therefore that zwet is not God.
Do you want your possessions identified?
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:41 am

Post by ting =) »

@EA.
ting wrote:You don't see any good in
voting
for a self claimed CL though?
My question was if you saw any good in
voting
for zwet, I never said I'd lynch CL over God. There are only three people in this game who know who the true Islam CL is; God, the Islam CL, and the recruit. I wanted to see what people would do. I don't think I'll get anything more out of my zwet vote.

unvote.

I don't have time now to read the last two pages, I just skimmed through. I'll cast my vote on someone tomorrow after actually reading.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Unvote; Vote Zakeri

Sounds like God to me... and Blood, STFU. You're being a royal jerk. Grow half a pair.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by populartajo »

There isnt something like defined scum or defined town here. Meh, Im assuming God and cultists are people that are going to push for silly wagons.

So somethings Ive been thinking.
God knows only cult leaders but not recruiters.
Cult leaders only know God and their respective recruiters.
Recruiters only know their respective cult leader and God?

People I dont like.
Zakeri.
So then, Jebus, are you outing what you suspect to be Nietzche?
Unvote, Vote: Jebus
Zakeri wrote:
Jebus wrote:
anyway, playing agnostic kinda doesn't seem right,
think, at min there will be 9 agnostics next day(For the sake of not being retarded, I assume the min is 10, I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill =P) and 3 cult members, then 6 cult members and only 6 or 7 agnostics.
I thought that the "I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill" line meant that he had a one-shot kill to not be so fast to use. I didn't see it right away, but I can see how it could be easily taken as "If I were Nietzche..."

That was it. Really nothing to say there.
I don't quite know what to do with this bit of information. I'm inclined to believe it, if only because it's too silly to fake.
Unvote
since he's explained in a way that satisfied me.

I'm keeping my eye on Erratus Apathos, but standing outside of my point of reference, he's doing the agnostic's job, so I'm not willing to hold it against him.

vote: Drippinggoofball
X

Bloodmoney
I support this.
unvote, vote: zakeri

Even though I don't see how the initial comment by Jebus was necessary, I don't see how he could've interpreted mm's line as a Nietzsche-slip, and even if he did, I don't see why he would openly fish for something like that.
No, I know that's what you meant. Read that post again. I'm saying I don't see how Jebus would've misinterpreted that post that much, when it's completely obvious it wasn't a Nietzsche-slip. Nevertheless, this is not much of a point, since I don't see accrediting stupidity to someone a scumtell. Jebus and populartajo's opportunistic votes are noted, in that order.
Jebus

I dont know if he is just dumb or that he is doing things on purpose.

ting

Why so heavy against myko?

People meh

The rest. Myko and zwet are obv agnostics BTW.

I could vote Zakeri or Bloodmoney. Im voting Zakeri and I feel good with it.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Jahudo »

SilverPhoenix wrote:There's no lying in that statement. I understand why Jebus wanted to know, as any information that Zakeri gleaned from all the attacks on him could help the entire town. However, mask man is wise in limiting Jebus' request, as it could just as easily be fishing. He was just immature about it.
I was talking about the inconsistency X explained in post 149 but I looked at it again and I agree with you, she didn't say a lie. It was the way she went from saying she was random voting for reactions to saying she didn't know what reactions she expected to make me think the reactions were not important.

I don't think the way mask man went about twisting Jebus's post was town though, and how is that fishing if your asking someone to state their case? Wouldn't Zakeri need to explain her reaction notes if she voted based on them? She can wait until reactions are over but this doesn't sound like fishing.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Thank you pop! Care to explain to the world why I'm an obvious agnostic?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by populartajo »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Thank you pop! Care to explain to the world why I'm an obvious agnostic?
Only a retarded cult leader or a retarded God can dare the whole town to lynch him in D1 (policy reasons, antitown behaviour, etc). Or a genious and I dont think you are that good. (Are you an alt of someone?) I buy that making fun of things can be a lifestyle. And meta reasons.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Indigo Heron replaces Sipylus, who never posted. Still working on one other replacement. Carry on.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Double A replaces wickedestjr who only posted once. Everyone should be here now. Finally.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by zachattack »

populartajo wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Thank you pop! Care to explain to the world why I'm an obvious agnostic?
Only a retarded cult leader or a retarded God can dare the whole town to lynch him in D1 (policy reasons, antitown behaviour, etc). Or a genious and I dont think you are that good. (Are you an alt of someone?) I buy that making fun of things can be a lifestyle. And meta reasons.
Why can't he be a recruit? I doubt he's god or a leader as well, but that doesn't make him agnostic.p
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm

I'm fourteen and I'm a junior in high school, pop. You don't know me. Mehehehe...
And no, I'm not a recruit either. I'm a teapot guy. (Although in real life I'm Catholic)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

He's totally scum. I mean, look at that post ^^^^^

Did he claim teapot?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:37 pm

teapot=agnostic.

obvdoofus
Double A
Double A
Townie
Double A
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Double A »

Hey guys, I'm here to replace some guy.

So who's God?

And in the meantime:
VOTE: ZACHARI
[url=http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=119802]Capo de Tutti Capi III on totalwar.org - so amazing your head will pop[/url]
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Fourth "Oh me, he did it again" Votecount:

“It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”
----Bible

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 2 {Sir Tornado, Zakeri}
Erratus Apathos --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 1 {SilverPhoenix}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 0 {None}
SilverPhoenix --- 0 {None}
Sipylus --- 0 {None}
Sir Tornado --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 2 {ortolan, mykonian}
Wickedestjr --- 1 {pacman281292}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 8 {populartajo, Erratus Apathos, Jahudo, X, zachattack, Bloodmoney, zwetschenwasser, Double A}
zwetschenwasser --- 4 {DrippingGoofball, qwints, Jebus, mask man}

Not Voting --- 2 {Indigo Heron, Ting =)}

Eleven votes to lynch. The deadline is on February 21st at 4:00 PM PST.

Zzzzzzzz...

Disclaimer: This is just flavour, anything you think you're getting from it, you're not. There's nothing here to get. Go away.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by X »

Bloodmoney wrote:
X wrote:No, I don't know it...if you lie, it is inconsistent with the truth...no?

I have only acted more confident than I actually was once as town, and that was my very first game.
Well how often do you think others do it? For fuckssake this game has to start somewhere be spontaneous.

BTW X is also cult. SilverPhoenix also might be.
Wow, your logic is crystalline. Actually, what does faux confidence have anything to do with this? First she says that she was reaction fishing, then she says that her random vote was purposeless. This means she was trying to shake attention off of her by giving a fake reason.
zachattack wrote:People seem to be trying to take heat off Zakeri. Namely zwet and maskman. Therefore there is a decent chance he is god, it's more likely to be him then anyone else at this point. Therefore I agree with Jahudo, and didn't feel the need to post anymore.
Huh? ZSW is even voting for Zakeri.

PopularTajo: You don't like me again why?
Jahudo wrote:I was talking about the inconsistency X explained in post 149 but I looked at it again and I agree with you, she didn't say a lie. It was the way she went from saying she was random voting for reactions to saying she didn't know what reactions she expected to make me think the reactions were not important.
If I read it correctly, she wasn't thinking about reactions at all, not that she didn't know what reactions to expect.
Double A wrote:Hey guys, I'm here to replace some guy.

So who's God?

And in the meantime:
VOTE: ZACHARI
Voting for the biggest bandwagon upon replacing in is scummy.
FoS: Double A
Double A
Double A
Townie
Double A
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Double A »

Yay.

I have a... wait, what's a FoS?
[url=http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=119802]Capo de Tutti Capi III on totalwar.org - so amazing your head will pop[/url]
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by X »

Double A wrote:Yay.

I have a... wait, what's a FoS?
This better not become a teaching game...

FoS is short for Finger of Suspicion. And it's not a good thing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”