syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:02 am

Post by syndromeofadown »

GEE A SCUMMY SUPERSAINT AND A SCUMMY MILLER THE DAY BEFORE LYLO
LETS CLAIM SCUM AND LET THE MILLER LIVE AND HAVE A VT HAMMER
GOOD IDEA HUH?

yeah I don't remember exactly what I was thinking but it's my fault Pine lived that extra day. Don't blame DRey.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

In post 1658, Pine wrote:
In post 1654, Furcolow wrote:Your "case" on me is that you can "get people to vote me" and ad hominem

In post 1655, Furcolow wrote:go fuck yourself, faggot

Did you seriously just post these two things back-to-back?

I mean, seriously?

Unvote
Vote: Furcolow

@DRey: This was the post that was supposed to make you go o.O and realize that Pine was scum. He was "SO SURE" that I was scum, had SAID HIMSELF that it was a 1v1 between me and him, but was eager and willing to join your furc push. This right here was your chance to realize that Pine was without a doubt scum. Your logical argument that if Furc was town we lost anyways was terrible. It's true that in a LYLO of You/Furc/ThAD we would have lost, but isn't it better to lose then than to lose now?

@Pine: No, you were 100% scum. Anyone who couldn't see that is the idiot. Your play the last two game days was ATROCIOUSLY bad.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Pine »

In part because I was
trying
to look, and implicate a few others as possible buddies in the process. Admittedly, I went a bit overboard, but hey, it was a risky plan.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mastin from Dead QT wrote:I'm not sure I can go into more detail than that, though. Needless to say, I just got a PM from someone who told me they were Marvel scum. :P

Is this allowed? Seems like a giant no-no to me.

Pine wrote:In part because I was trying to look, and implicate a few others as possible buddies in the process. Admittedly, I went a bit overboard, but hey, it was a risky plan.

Whether or not you were trying to look scum isn't my point. If you were trying to in hopes that you could setup a fall guy for next day lynch then that's fine, it doesn't change the fact that you were scum by any rational analysis of the game.

Also, your flip would have guaranteed Haylen dead the next day. So DRey's "must go for furc" was that much worse. Like I said, granted that a Furc/Thad/X 3-man lylo would almost certainly gone Marvel's way, it's still better to get there and lose than to lose now on a vanity read by DRey.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1729, LimMePls wrote:
Mastin from Dead QT wrote:I'm not sure I can go into more detail than that, though. Needless to say, I just got a PM from someone who told me they were Marvel scum. :P

Yes, I allowed this due to Mastin being dead and therefore the PM had no influence in the game.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Yates »

Post 170-200 in the scum QT made for interesting reading. I had no idea Kondi had hinted at being vig but I guess the best I could do with his slot is make you kill it instead of allowing the Town to lynch it. *shrug*

Anyway, good play by Marvel. Made it look easy!
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Haylen »

Pine wrote:In part because I was trying to look, and implicate a few others as possible buddies in the process. Admittedly, I went a bit overboard, but hey, it was a risky plan.

Whether or not you were trying to look scum isn't my point. If you were trying to in hopes that you could setup a fall guy for next day lynch then that's fine, it doesn't change the fact that you were scum by any rational analysis of the game.

Also, your flip would have guaranteed Haylen dead the next day. So DRey's "must go for furc" was that much worse. Like I said, granted that a Furc/Thad/X 3-man lylo would almost certainly gone Marvel's way, it's still better to get there and lose than to lose now on a vanity read by DRey.

Would it have? Would Pine's lynch have really guaranteed my death? Because I can be pretty difficult to lynch when I'm trying to be which you would know if you had gained a true meta from reading my games. I still can't tell you specifically why I only provided those 3 games, it's to do with laziness though. As you said I've played [insert number of games here], I wasn't about to go to my wiki, log in, switch to edit view and copy and paste the link of every single one of my scum games.

Pro-tip - when using meta, compare scum games to town games to prevent confirmation bias. This was one of the points I was going to raise if I ever decided to lynch you because confirmation bias tends to be how scum pick their lynching targets.

The difference between lurking and active lurking - Lurking is not scummy, it is where a person is genuinely unable to post. Active lurking is where the person posts fluff or posts to avoid being prodded, coasting tends to happen, lack of information given.

Just because I was scum, it doesn't mean I was active lurking. I had legitimate reasons for not being able to post such as my exams, computer breaking, family illness and going through a rough patch with my boyfriend. Lurking, not active lurking.

Already mentioned that drunk post was real.

I had already answered the questions I apparently hadn't.

Now, that was the whole case against me. That is a really really bad case to be voting somebody in lylo for. I was not 100% scum, I wouldn't have lynched for that case.

Also, people need to stop being sore winners and losers. It's just a game.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Yates »

Lesson learned: next time Haylen "drunk posts," lynch the bitch! :lol:
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Haylen »

~.~ I really
was
drunk. I have the embarrassing photos, lengthy phone bill apologising for my actions and ripped leggings where I fell down some stairs to prove it. Also, that hangover was rough. And to be honest, I'm going to be doing exactly the same thing tomorrow night :p Last exam tomorrow.

EDIT: Drunk Hayl =/= Pretending to be thick Hayl.
Drunk Hayl = More risky decisions than usual and much much worse than usual typoes.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Haylen »

Heh, apparently I've been able to edit my own posts in this game all along...and I'm not even sure why.

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:51 am

Post by pidgey »

LMP tunnelvissioning on me like a pro.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:52 am

Post by pidgey »

Im very dissapointed in my performance.

But pizza should really feel bad since he killed MARVEL COP N1, tried to kill RED PIRATE COP N2, and killed super townie me N3.

I still had fun, and... for now, pre me to that WWE game.

Im working on a Phoenix Wright game, will have news, maybe some day.
-----------------
Sup
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Pine »

You weren't super Townie. I thought you might have been scum, either SK or Red Pirate, at various points.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:57 am

Post by pidgey »

I was super townie shhhhh!
-----------------
Sup
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Pine »

You were a really, really bad Vig shot given other choices, I'll give you that

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

think about who was the vig.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Pine »

I feel kind of bad for you, Nero Cain. You were playing a pretty decent game. We got a bit lucky in that we jailkept you early and made the connection that missing kill might equal Serial Killer. You got a little screwed by not being Bulletproof - with two scumteams and a Vig, you really should have been at least 1-shot bulletproof on top of investigation-immune.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no biggie. While I always play to my wincon, I'm never really get upset over winning or losing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 am

Post by LimMePls »

In post 1730, jasonT1981 wrote:

Yes, I allowed this due to Mastin being dead and therefore the PM had no influence in the game.

It's your game, but it seems like a massive slippery slope to allow living players to PM dead players. For one, now the living player knows there are no "return from the dead" mechanics, or else there would be a problem.

Just sayin, IMO this behavior should not be allowed as a site rule. I'll take it to MD.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:19 am

Post by LimMePls »

In post 1737, pidgey wrote:LMP tunnelvissioning on me like a pro.

Pidgey wrote:Im very dissapointed in my performance.

Hilariously awesome.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:22 am

Post by LimMePls »

In post 1732, Haylen wrote:

Would it have? Would Pine's lynch have really guaranteed my death? Because I can be pretty difficult to lynch when I'm trying to be which you would know if you had gained a true meta from reading my games. I still can't tell you specifically why I only provided those 3 games, it's to do with laziness though. As you said I've played [insert number of games here], I wasn't about to go to my wiki, log in, switch to edit view and copy and paste the link of every single one of my scum games.

Pro-tip - when using meta, compare scum games to town games to prevent confirmation bias. This was one of the points I was going to raise if I ever decided to lynch you because confirmation bias tends to be how scum pick their lynching targets.

The difference between lurking and active lurking - Lurking is not scummy, it is where a person is genuinely unable to post. Active lurking is where the person posts fluff or posts to avoid being prodded, coasting tends to happen, lack of information given.

Just because I was scum, it doesn't mean I was active lurking. I had legitimate reasons for not being able to post such as my exams, computer breaking, family illness and going through a rough patch with my boyfriend. Lurking, not active lurking.

Already mentioned that drunk post was real.

I had already answered the questions I apparently hadn't.

Now, that was the whole case against me. That is a really really bad case to be voting somebody in lylo for. I was not 100% scum, I wouldn't have lynched for that case.

Also, people need to stop being sore winners and losers. It's just a game.

I think you're misunderstanding my point. The fact that we both sat at L-2 for so long pretty much proved that whoever of me and pine was town was being voted by 2 scum, since if it was 1-town and 1-scum the scum would already have won. That's why you would be pretty much confirmed-scum.

Granted I'm not taking into account any ability to wiggle out of a lynch, that could certainly happen (ESPECIALLY with this town). But the evidence would have been overwhelming that the person voting me with Pine was scum.

V/LA on weekends
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1745, LimMePls wrote:

It's your game, but it seems like a massive slippery slope to allow living players to PM dead players. For one, now the living player knows there are no "return from the dead" mechanics, or else there would be a problem.

Just sayin, IMO this behavior should not be allowed as a site rule. I'll take it to MD.

I agree with this. Its also like boasting and thats like not very good sportsmanship me thinks.

Also LMP thought I was town. <3

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 am

Post by pidgey »

Oh, you are probably very proud of losing LMP?

Even if I thought i played badly, cause you know town lost and all, that doesnt mean i thought you played better.
-----------------
Sup
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 am

Post by LimMePls »

In post 1748, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1745, LimMePls wrote:

I agree with this. Its also like boasting and thats like not very good sportsmanship me thinks.

Also LMP thought I was town. <3

Truf. You played infinitely more town than the vig. So you're honorary town. So I was right. ;-)

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”