drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Good enough to just slide by while Town slit each others' throats.
Sala would have thought he had no way of winning so just went balls out on Day 4.

Read his ISO and tell me that he was amazing enough to get nominated for such degree.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 1686, Salamence20 wrote:Sore loser^

It's also pretty interesting that you should call me a sore loser for suggesting otherwise on your play.
My GTKAS!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1698, Klick wrote:So, you guys are saying Sala played bad despite managing to wonderfully AtE on Day 4? That was pretty much the highlight of his play.

He played
good
. You actually can't argue with that.

He played well, realistically he should have been lynched for what Matt pointed out then decided to ignore, but im not saying he played badly. I do stand by the fact that due to timing the D4 play was completely null as I pointed out during the game.

I just think a couple town players were more key to the scum win than Sal.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 1702, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1698, Klick wrote:So, you guys are saying Sala played bad despite managing to wonderfully AtE on Day 4? That was pretty much the highlight of his play.

He played
good
. You actually can't argue with that.

He played well, realistically he should have been lynched for what Matt pointed out then decided to ignore, but im not saying he played badly. I do stand by the fact that due to timing the D4 play was completely null as I pointed out during the game.

I just think a couple town players were more key to the scum win than Sal.

Yes. It really wouldn't have worked with other players around this site.
My GTKAS!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

A win is a win.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Klick »

That's fair, Llama. I'm just arguing against shotgun for not giving Sala credit where it's due.

That AtE was really impressive to me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1424, Umbrage wrote:THAT'S IT

EVERY TOWN ROLE HAS A SCUM COUNTERPART

JAILKEEPER - STRONGMAN

VIG - DOCTOR

POTION MAKER - POISONER

COP - GODFATHER

this is MVP.

But you understand that my buddies also had a part in clearing me by bussing, questioning, etc?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

As a neutral reader I honestly think sal did great. In lylo both players had 0 desire to even suspect. I think pulling that off was what he did best.

And the miller claim honestly hurt him since it didn't give him much town points (and drmy your whole attack on him dealt with a claim so the attack was bad) and made him fosed, but he still won with it.

And a perfect town doesn't exist. A scum's job is to create chaos or let it run, so I can't call that a good complaint.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 1705, Klick wrote:That's fair, Llama. I'm just arguing against shotgun for not giving Sala credit where it's due.

That AtE was really impressive to me.

Opinions differ.

Salamence20 wrote:A win is a win.

This isn't what you suggested previously:
In post 1689, Salamence20 wrote:This is probably my greatest game ever played.

Meh. No more from me. Congratulations etc etc
My GTKAS!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I also created GF paranoia.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Klick »

Actually, you didn't do that.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

I think Sal's best play was letting the town play off against each other and not strongly FOSsing anyone and turning them against him. I agree that the town didn't play all that well. Power roles caught all the scum, two were vigged, two were investigated and one survived. The sanity of the town was dependent mainly on players who died early. I'll admit that drmyshotgun was one of those good players this game. But Sal still gets credit for making the remaining townies get all paranoid, lynch Klick and what not.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by MattP »

My Scumhunting was terrible this game an it's my worst game on site etc etc

This game was definitely not Most Enjoyable
SlappyKrust
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Hey Rapid. Am I still a Troll to you?
I hereby publicly apologize for whatever harm I may have inflicted upon you during the course of this game.
My GTKAS!
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

I apologize as well for my reaction. I don't think responding that way was a good idea. I don't think you are troll and I just didn't know how good you were until after the game ended and I realized that had you been alive, town would have won.
Agent_Ireland
Agent_Ireland
Goon
Agent_Ireland
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Agent_Ireland »

Sal, excellent work. Many thanks for the victory.
NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!
"I'm gonna be king of the pirates!" - Naruto Uzumaki (Bleach)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Yeah, after all of the doubt.

:/
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1697, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1693, Umbrage wrote:
In post 1683, LlamaFluff wrote:So is this the point where Matt gets scum MVP award?

I mean really, not sure if anyone contributed more to the scum win then he did in this one.

HMM LET'S SEE MAYBE THE GUY WHO SPENT THE WHOLE GAME WHINING ABOUT A POLICY LYNCH THAT HAD NO CHANCE OF HAPPENING AND THEN GOT HIMSELF MISLYNCHED

town lost this game because I foolishly trusted you on the SAL IS TOWN bit with GODFATHER WIFOM instead of trusting my gut on the bullshit SCAR IS MILLER schtick

You do realize you were at L-1 on policy right?

I stand firmly by the fact that you are a horrible person and player, this game backed up the "Umbrage is detremental" basically the entire way. If you ever get more than one or two votes from policy you need to seriously consider stopping playing or at least redoing some major stuff. Im not alone in hating you as a player and this game proved that. Matt going for SG is probably the only reason you didnt get policy lynched day one which would have put us in a far better position as AV wouldnt have been outted.

Then there is you "Push game fast and CAPS post" shit which continually loses games for the town. Remember how you said its obvious that makes players hate you and hurts the town? You are doing it again moron.

Also trusted me in saying "If its not Matt its Sal"? You guys are the ones that lynched Klick for some stupid reason. He was almost for sure town which is why he was the right investigate target since if I got a guilty it would likely prevent a loss. Then Matt ignoring the entire reason he lynched rofl made me put him above Sal. Really what town goes "Scum A slipped so B is scum, followed by B flipping scum, followed by never pushing A again?". This is one of those instances that is just perfect fodder for anti-CAPS posting because if the person using it is at all wrong they lose the game by themselves. I mean, we would have lost faster if it wasnt for roles bailing town out from Matt a couple times.

Still say Matt gets scum MVP though. He did more than any of the scum did to the extent Sal just had to sit on a miller claim. Umbrage gets runner up scum MVP with third being whoever told Sal to claim miller.

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE

FACT: I WAS OBVTOWN FROM BEGINNING TO END

FACT: YOU PLAYED HORRIBLY AND GOT YOURSELF MISLYNCHED

FACT: BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE DOESN'T MAKE YOUR PLAY NOT SHIT
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Umbrage »

rapidcanyon was scum MVP

there was no town MVP
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

You believe that if thats what you want to believe. Hope to never play with you again, you are still fully blacklisted, will policy lynch you again if I see you. Have a nice life of being one of the most hated players on the site.

Also RC scum MVP? He was the closes any scum came to actually being caught. Remember when there was a little push against him D1 and you called him obv town and CAPS posted instead?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1718, Umbrage wrote:rapidcanyon was scum MVP

there was no town MVP

WTF is this?
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

I don't think I played well at all. It was all Sal. My play in the day thread was okay at best. It was the choice of night actions in the mafia QT that were really bad. I don't know if GNR posted the mafia QT. Sal is scum MVP. He was absolutely brilliant. The guy is a genius.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Well this game was a gigantic clusterfuck.

Sal did fine, that millerclaim worked out spectacularly, but I don't think he was really special; town just drove itself off a goddamned cliff.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by N »

After reading this game, I see why some people hate CAPSRAGE. My eyes just glazed over as Umbrage, UberNinja and MattP repeated themselves over and over; glad I didn't actually need to read it and could skip ahead.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1696, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 1675, UberNinja wrote:Here are my comments, GNR. <3
In post 1669, UberNinja wrote:This game was epic and one of the most fun games I've played here.

Thank you GNR. Great job Sal. This was amazing and you should be proud.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p4386674

And everyone should click that link and
nth
both.

Uber...the fact that you are doing this shows that your ego is as high as ever still.
I'm sorry, I think you are a great player and all, but you have to admit that this game did not have the best of you.

Huh? I just got played like a fiddle by someone who was commonly called a VI. That makes my second game in which I've reached 3-man MyLo and gotten the answer wrong. If anything my ego has just been deflated in spectacular fashion! So I'm not really sure where you're coming from there.

And of course this game didn't have the best of me. I just choked when I should have clutched. Granted, 9 times out of 10 I'd still make that play. I'm still 50% on scum lynches this game, but if I didn't make the scum lynch when it counted, then I'm worthless to my team. So I'm not sure how you think I did so exceptionally well. It was a mediocre game for me, at best.

And don't sell yourself too short, RC. It was (at least) two of your posts which confirmed Sal as town to me. I think 24 and 114? So not bad at all. Roflcopter on the other hand did not so well. I hope your "that's it I'm blacklisting UberNinja for sure" post was joking, because after all, you were scum and I was just doing my job by lynching you.

Both the Kondi and Llama lynches were absolutely terrible. The D1 lynch was also pretty bad; you don't lynch a townie just because they outed a PR. Wtf? And Kondy why the hell did you vote for yourself? What a fucking stupid gambit, if that's what it was.

All said and done though, Salamence had everything fall into place for him as well as playing an excellent game. The nom may not be as deserved as some others, but it's well deserved imo. I have nothing but praise for Sal's play this game. He did what it took to win in this game, and that involved gambiting with a fakeclaim on D1, playing at a high level of activity with players that reaction test the living shit out of people, and distancing from his buddies convincingly enough that even if there had been no kill on Night 5, he'd still have been my third choice to lynch after Umbrage and MattP, in that order. Matt played a terrible fucking game (no offense, Matt, but you did) and Umbrage's was even worse. He was wrong about 90% of the time. Llama played decently and should never have been lynched (that was fucking insanely stupid. what the fucking fuck happened there?)

Ugh, but all things under the bridge, this game was fun as fuck, and I couldn't stop laughing with glee at how completely I'd been pwned by Sal.

You're a fucking rockstar for today Sal. Enjoy the hell out of it while you can, because I'm never going to underestimate you again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”