Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 am

Post by Tebow »

God damnit, this fucking game is still going.

No kills in like forever. So scum is either inactive, or deliberately no-killing. No-killing for fear of PRs seems to make little sense, given that the claimed watcher is obviously inactive.

So we're likely looking at a claimed PR or an inactive. DO NOT JUST GO 'HERP DERP ALL THE PRs ARE CONFIRMED, LET'S LYNCH TEBOW AND LLD.'
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:02 am

Post by YYR »

I had been thinking of the possibility of mafia no killing as well. It made sense before hand. Trying to kill the investigation roles would lead to me possibly protecting, and killing me meant using two kills (first Majiffy then me) which leaves them really vulnerable to the Tracker investigations either clearing two people or finding the last scum. With Majiffy dead, though, I don't get why I'm still alive. Sure, there's still the tracker investigation to worry about, but they just need to go and kill him next, leaving only one confirmed player alive. The mafia will have to kill both Rhinox and me eventually to win at LyLo, so inactivity seems to explain the situation the best.

As for the confirmability of our PR's: Rhinox and I should be in the clear. Assuming one scum left, the attempted Rhinox kill should tell us as much. If Gooner is town, then Rhinox and I are confirmed town through his investigation. If Gooner is scum, I don't see the possibility of a 6 man scumteam. This also means CTD is also confirmed. Gooner being scum is possible, though. He had to say something after the failed kill otherwise he would be exposed. My preferred lynch order would probably be Gooner ---> Elmo ---> LLD ---> Tebow. Even worst case scenario that BB is last scum, we still have enough confirms to win at LyLo. At the moment, I'm assuming the reason for the no kills is inactivity, hence the order of my preferred lynches. And if I'm dead tomorrow, that's still one investigation that Rhinox gets in, leaving Rhinox, CTD, and one other player as confirmed town against 4 possible scum which should be winnable. Might even be worth it to keep Elmo alive at that point to test his nurse claim. Actually, tracking him tonight would probably be best as it tells us his alignment if I die, meaning either a win through a guilty or a win through too many confirmed players with a protection still left.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:52 am

Post by BBmolla »

It's not me, I'd be killing if it were.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:47 am

Post by Rhinox »

And right on cue, bbm went no where last night.

I'm in agreement with yyr in that inactive scum is probably whats going on here
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Tebow »

I'd rather lynch Elmo before Gooner. Gooner there is still the issue of why he would have outed his last buddy when already in a precarious position. Whereas Elmo could basically just be doing the bare minimum to not be accused of playing directly against his win condition.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I think it's appalling that the game has been allowed to continue over several day/night cycles with Gooner's spot, either a pivotal town PR or the final scum, unfilled. This stopped being a game of mafia a while ago.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:31 am

Post by BBmolla »

^Agreed.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by YYR »

VOTE: Gooner
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by Tebow »

Vote: Elmo teh Azn
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Rhinox »

vote ETA

vote: abandon?
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:27 am

Post by YYR »

=/
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Rhinox »

I agree with tebow that ETA is more likely scum than gooner given that gooner both a) found scum, and b) confirmed YYR as town. So gooner is confirmed as watcher. If he is scum, he would have to be a scum watcher, which is completely possible I'm just pointing it out for people who haven't realized or forgot or whatever.

So as "amusing" as it is to see that gooner hasn't posted in 32 days 8 hours, I think ETA is the better lynch before gooner.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:43 am

Gooner doesn't have to be a scum tracker in order to be scum, since all the pertinent information he revealed, specifically Zdenek and YYR both targetting Rhinox that night, was evident to the scum in any case.

One point in favor of Gooner being truthful is the fact that Majiffy initially flipped watcher before the mod corrected himself. Not the most ethical tell in the book, and probably not that reliable considering Dramonic's apparent care-level, but it's there.

I personally don't really care in what order we lynch. The only player besides Gooner and ETA who doesn't appear to be playing anymore is LLD, and we can afford to lynch the lot of them.

--------------

I would much prefer though if the three inactive players were modkilled, since apparently Dramonic isn't interested in getting them replaced anymore (his last post in the replacement thread dates back almost 3 weeks). If that ends the game, all the better.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by YYR »

In post 1709, Rhinox wrote:
vote: abandon?

Heh, just noticed that. :lol:

But really, I just don't feel the motivation to really try. =/

VOTE: Elmo
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:26 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1712, CrashTextDummie wrote:I would much prefer though if the three inactive players were modkilled

Heavily considering it. This game is dead ._.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1712, CrashTextDummie wrote:Gooner doesn't have to be a scum tracker in order to be scum, since all the pertinent information he revealed, specifically Zdenek and YYR both targetting Rhinox that night, was evident to the scum in any case.

Good point, I didn't really think about it like that. But also consider gooner's 3 claimed results during massclaim. He claimed in the middle, and players with targetting roles claimed after him. It was a risk, he could have been caught lying about the results if he's scum and not really a watcher.

In post 1712, CrashTextDummie wrote:One point in favor of Gooner being truthful is the fact that Majiffy initially flipped watcher before the mod corrected himself. Not the most ethical tell in the book, and probably not that reliable considering Dramonic's apparent care-level, but it's there.

I noticed that too...

In post 1712, CrashTextDummie wrote:I personally don't really care in what order we lynch. The only player besides Gooner and ETA who doesn't appear to be playing anymore is LLD, and we can afford to lynch the lot of them.

I think LLD was active for all the other no-kills except for the last one though. Out of the 3 she'd be my last choice for no-killing due to inactivity.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Oh I'm still here.

I just don't give a fuck about this game..
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1716, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I just don't give a fuck about this game..

something we all seem to have in common
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Rhinox »

Lets just quicklynch some mofos and get this over with one way or the other then. If everyone really doesn't care as much as they say they don't it shouldn't be a problem. ETA has 3 votes. L-2. We can do gooner next if the game continues and there's another no-kill and if its still going after that maybe we'll have purged enough dead weight that the game will actually start to get interesting and meaningful again.
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Tebow »

I'm down with quicklynches. I think the only reason I've stuck this out was town victory seemed imminent and I wanted the reward for all the effort i'd put in, not to throw it away.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:00 am

Vote: EtA
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Tebow »

Do we not even have enough actives to get a lynch off?
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 am

Post by YYR »

BB...
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ETA
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 am

Post by dramonic »

LYNCH!

Elmo_TeH_AzN,
Mafia Nurse
, lynched day 9!

YOU'RE FREEEEEE!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”