elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by elusive »

@Ika or Titus - would it be okay if I switch to estival and played with that account? It's going to be a mess if I try to have two accounts at the same time?

Lynch NakedJogger people.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1663, MathBlade wrote:FA_Q2 -- Let me be clearer. Anyone voting Ellie better vote me first because I will defend her to my dying breath. Got it. And hence another reason VF's claim is full of shit. I should know. I have faked guilties twice believably so now I'm fucked if I ever draw cop :P

@Ozgin -- Ask ika post game. I'm better as a replacement than I am at the start of games. I'm a lethal end game replace.

I think it's all relative to how far into a day you are, because if I replaced in at the start of day 2 and not the end of day 1, I'd have an easier time because I haven't formed any biased opinions about people and a lot of the white noise happening would be cleared away. Everyone loves to "get right down to business" after a lynch. :P

But I agree with the sentiment that we need to close a wagon and close one fast. Who is actually closer, Kling or NJ?

I believe if I vote Kling it puts her in hammer range, last I checked?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1672, FA_Q2 wrote:
I am confused at what you are trying to say here. It supports what I was getting at and I have no idea about the 'old' site. This is essentially my first game here :D

A cop claim on day one is unlikely to be CC for precisely those reasons - the fake cop can be caught without reveling the real cop at a later time. The fake claiming scum WANTS a counter claim (at least this early in the game) - then they can take out the cop before there are any confirmed townies/scum.

I think I'm overthinking it now . . .
. If its possible or likely the town can find out in other ways whether or not its a fake claim, and the cop themself knows it, then they could simply reveal when they felt comfortable. They could essentially use the fakeclaim as a free scumclaim, and start investigating suspects around the fakeclaimer.
. I guess I don't expect scum to try something that is eventually going to fail.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Ozgin »

VOTE: klingoncelt

I'm not really seeing the NJ scumread, klingon is closer to lynch and I did a small read on klingon that also in part explains why I don't think she fits the town bill.

She is now 1 vote away from hammer, I went back through the last 7 pages and looked at the vote changes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by elusive »

Cowardly scum and their ridiculously unfashionable scum underlings, boo boo boo.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1518, ika wrote:
VC 1.0
Kitz: Naked jogger [L-10]

((THIS IS FROM POST 1518 best as I can tell. If I made a mistake let me know. This is unofficial.))
ABR: Ellie [L-10]

Mathblade: Shinobi [L-10]

Klingoncelt: Aeronaut, TSO, SilverWolf, FA_Q2, vikingfan, Nobody Special, ABR, Cheetory6, pisskop, Ozgin [L-1]

Naked jogger: kitz, Mathblade, dragonspawn, Grib, elusive, ellie [L-4]

Ellie: Boonskiies [L-9]

Aeronaut: House [L-10]

T S O: Klingoncelt [L-10]

Grib: NakedJogger

Not voting: Wake88

21 alive, 11 to lynch

(expired on 2015-02-22 00:00:00)

Mod notes: :dead:

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will only hammer if I have to at deadline so we have a lynch. I really think Klingoncelt is town but consider this intent to hammer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1677, pisskop wrote:
In post 1672, FA_Q2 wrote:
I am confused at what you are trying to say here. It supports what I was getting at and I have no idea about the 'old' site. This is essentially my first game here :D

A cop claim on day one is unlikely to be CC for precisely those reasons - the fake cop can be caught without reveling the real cop at a later time. The fake claiming scum WANTS a counter claim (at least this early in the game) - then they can take out the cop before there are any confirmed townies/scum.

I think I'm overthinking it now . . .
. If its possible or likely the town can find out in other ways whether or not its a fake claim, and the cop themself knows it, then they could simply reveal when they felt comfortable. They could essentially use the fakeclaim as a free scumclaim, and start investigating suspects around the fakeclaimer.
. I guess I don't expect scum to try something that is eventually going to fail.

This is where I disagree with you. If VF hadnt' have claimed cop they'd be lynched. Even if it fails it gains VF an additional day of life with no risk. So what if he's discovered? If it fails theres' literally no risk with the way MafiaScum's set up is of fake claiming cop.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1679, elusive wrote:Cowardly scum and their ridiculously unfashionable scum underlings, boo boo boo.

Well considering I'm going away for a bit, and for what may be the probable remainder of the first day, I'm obliged to give my vote to whomever is closer to lynch, considering there's just over 6 hours left in the day. I'll be back probably in half an hour or so, if things slip towards NJ in that time then I'll change my vote. But considering I don't necessarily like either of them for this lynch, and since everyone seems insistent on pushing a lynch on one or the other, it only makes sense to me to vote for kling since this puts her at L-1.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is why saying "so and so claimed cop" don't lynch them is bad. It's about analyzing all the pieces and seeing if you believe the claim. Until VF acts protown I won't believe it.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by elusive »

That wasn't meant for you in particular.

If people really think that both wagons are town or are are uneasy on them then GET THE FUCK OFF.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

The klingon wagon hinges on her question on whether to lynch slots requesting replacement and not actually voting. NJ actually votes for someone requesting replacement six hours before the deadline. Why the heck is this being ignored?!?!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by elusive »

MathBlade, you have to refer to me as Es or Estival or even Elusive but not my former because she was reckless and volatile and we are trying to be a whole new person full of serenity.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Dragonspawn -- I'm not. HEnce the stall of the hammer. i really want people to see NJ is scum.

@Elusive -- oh alright :( *sniff* As you wish.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I don't think Klingon is that scummy.

I'd lynch Ellie over Klingon. A few others.

But he's not a terrible lynch since we already got a claim and there's a chance he flips scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1688, MathBlade wrote:@Dragonspawn -- I'm not. HEnce the stall of the hammer. i really want people to see NJ is scum.

@Elusive -- oh alright :( *sniff* As you wish.

you're the only one.

and yet the same people who thing klingons case is so strong are ignoring NJ doing the same thing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1687, elusive wrote:MathBlade, you have to refer to me as Es or Estival or even Elusive but not my former because she was reckless and volatile and we are trying to be a whole new person full of serenity.

Can someone explain this?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I know Elusive as Lyrium from another board. I called her Lyrium. Recognized her play style and she hinted at it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1682, MathBlade wrote:This is where I disagree with you. If VF hadnt' have claimed cop they'd be lynched. Even if it fails it gains VF an additional day of life with no risk. So what if he's discovered? If it fails theres' literally no risk with the way MafiaScum's set up is of fake claiming cop.

In post 1684, MathBlade wrote:That is why saying "so and so claimed cop" don't lynch them is bad. It's about analyzing all the pieces and seeing if you believe the claim. Until VF acts protown I won't believe it.

So because he was already in a ways, he didn't have anything to lose that wasn't already going.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by elusive »

pisskop, etc., can you explain NakedJogger's choosing Grib of all people to make a case against (putting down a vote on a person without a wagon) and the disappearing? How is that town?

Vote NakedJogger
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Exactly. So VF claiming cop while doing nothing cop like, discussing mechanics of who to investigate instead of hunting.

If VF was lynched and likely didn't flip cop there is nothing to lose. However this site's meta is to not lynch claimed cops. So this saves his bacon. Name something protown VF has done since claiming. If you can't you should be doubting their claim. If you can you should be trying to set me straight on VFs' townieness. However with no one willing to take a stand other than "I believe his claim" this should be a warning.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1686, dragonspawn wrote:The klingon wagon hinges on her question on whether to lynch slots requesting replacement and not actually voting. NJ actually votes for someone requesting replacement six hours before the deadline. Why the heck is this being ignored?!?!

I'm not remotely ignoring it. I just would rather not risk having NJ claim or risk losing a town PR. Klingon will flip either townie or scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by elusive »

How do you know NakedJogger is a town PR or is town at all?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

So we lynch klingon because we don't know what naked is. That is dumb reasoning
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1694, elusive wrote:pisskop, etc., can you explain NakedJogger's choosing Grib of all people to make a case against (putting down a vote on a person without a wagon) and the disappearing? How is that town?

Vote NakedJogger

You're already voting NJ according to mathblade's count...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”