Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Only 3 players woke up to see Day 8. Evidently the lack of death during the day had to be compensated for overnight, with 2 players killed.
The first of these bodies to be discovered was the lifeless corpse of Zu Faul. Her brother dead, she wasn't optimistic about leaving the forest, and the trail of breadcrumbs wasnt enough to save her in the end.

Zu Faul (Rep. Quinnster) (Gretel) - Mason has been killed

The second body was not even human. Yep, you guessed it, it was Shanba. Unfortunately his scumhunting skills weren't as good as they used to be, and he had died before he had the chance to enjoy his retirement properly.

Shanba (Rep. Jdodge) (Old Dog) - Vanilla Townie has been killed

With only 3 of you remaining, it is now Day 8, and 2 votes will be enough to lynch.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Samruc »

Vote: Kison

Which one of them did you kill, scum?

BM wrote:the trail of breadcrumbs wasnt enough to save her in the end
That one was kinda obvious. Nevertheless, lol :)
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Kison »

Hi,

Samruc, you sure are trigger happy to be asserting that I am scum just to go along with the flow of the previous day, aren't you? By voting as quickly as you did either screwed us or made too hasty of a scum move, and I'm going to show why that is in just a moment.

Assuming Mnowax isn't scum(which is now irrelevant), this is why I urge you to vote Samruc over me :

1) I was virtually lynched yesterday, saved only by the fact Zu_faul didn't vote in the correct manner. Pushing to have me lynched should be fairly trivial and he knows it.

2) From either of our perspectives, that doesn't mean Mnowax/Xdaamo cannot be scum. If he is, we already lose. The fact Samruc didn't even consider the fact means making a misvote didn't ever occur to him. Yet, even if it did and he is so confident that I am scum, why did he not provide the reason for whatever made him so certain that he could toss his vote in right away? Sorry, but voting me for the same theoretical reason of yesterday is NOT certainty. That's suspicion.

3) To vote based solely on a _suspicion_ in this LyLo situation
prior to chain claiming
is a horrible horrible HORRIBLE move because _nothing_ proves I am scum over Mnowax. If he was town, he basically just tossed the dice and went with his gut when, from his "perspective", a roleclaim from Mnowax could have proven he was town, or vice versa, shown him as a liar, and therefore sealed the deal. But he did not wait. That is NOT a townish move.

4) As of yesterday, his only reason for voting me was the fact that my votes pegged me as a non-tree Mafia member. However, the fact we're dealing with a Tree mafia has not been proven. Not to mention, he claims his own predecessor's votes look just as sketchy. Everyone else voted me because of the lingering deadline and inactivity, not because they necessarily bought the theory.

5) Didn't vote me until I voted him.

6) Go back and read somestrangeflea's gameplay.

I just listed a bunch of anti-town moves on Samruc's/SSF's part. Can you do the same, Samruc? Go for it.

Unfortunately(because Samruc has left me no other option) and fortunately(because I already suspected he was scum after Setael died), I'm forced to
Vote : Samruc
and hope that

1) Mnowax isn't scum

and

2) he makes the right choice.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Post by Samruc »

Well, in 1) you suppose I'm scum. I'm not.

2-3) I'm aware that Mnowax *could* be scum. But since he hasn't even
started playing
, he can hardly be responsible for a night kill, much less TWO, right?

4) is full of wrong. I found reason to believe you *were* a tree, and you know that.

"
Not to mention, he claims his own predecessor's votes look just as sketchy.
"
Do you expect me to vote myself based on what SSF did?

"
Everyone else voted me because of the lingering deadline and inactivity, not because they necessarily bought the theory.
"
Everyone else was Shanba and Zu Faul, and both of them are dead. My guess is that you killed Shanba, and that Zu Faul somehow died because his mason partner was killed the night before, but I can't be sure. It could also be that the Trees got one extra NK to outweigh Oman's superpowers.

5) Well, you voted me *after* I stated you were my top suspect (and that I would hold my vote in case we were at LyLo). If you are trying to hit me with OMGUS, that's your problem.

6) I can't do anything about that. Apparently he was rather uninterested in the game.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Kison »

Samruc wrote:Well, in 1) you suppose I'm scum. I'm not.
It emphasizes the later points.
Samruc wrote:2-3) I'm aware that Mnowax *could* be scum. But since he hasn't even
started playing
, he can hardly be responsible for a night kill, much less TWO, right?
How do you know BM did not get a night action out of him? Mnowax is ACTIVE on the SITE. You're telling me you, as town, did not look into Mnowax's activity elsewhere on the site?
Samruc wrote:4) is full of wrong. I found reason to believe you *were* a tree, and you know that.
You base it solely on VOTES without looking at the reasons for them(you simply made a combination of vote counts) and haven't even confirmed that we are dealing with a tree - you simply assume such.
Samruc wrote:"
Not to mention, he claims his own predecessor's votes look just as sketchy.
"
Do you expect me to vote myself based on what SSF did?
No, but don't you think that if you are basing your suspicion on something someone you claim is pro-town did, that you are quite possibly horribly wrong in your assessment? It's like saying, "Well, I know my pro-town predecessor voted to lynch the cop, but he is pro-town and must've had a good reason for it! Kison voted to lynch the cop, too, but I don't
think
he had a good reason for his vote so I'm going to say he is scum without looking for further evidence."

Therefore it is flawed logic to solely base your vote on this. You claim you thought I was town prior and pulled a 180 based on vote counts alone, with confidence to the point that you just took a 50% shot and voted me right off the bat in a LyLo situation prior to roleclaims? Come ON now.
Samruc wrote:"
Everyone else voted me because of the lingering deadline and inactivity, not because they necessarily bought the theory.
"
Everyone else was Shanba and Zu Faul, and both of them are dead.
That has nothing to do with what I just said. I said they only hopped on to prevent a no-lynch, not because they voiced agreement with your theory
Samruc wrote:My guess is that you killed Shanba
Well, not a bad guess, considering if you are Town you have a 50% chance of being right! But you're not Town, are you? :-)
Samruc wrote:5) Well, you voted me *after* I stated you were my top suspect (and that I would hold my vote in case we were at LyLo). If you are trying to hit me with OMGUS, that's your problem.
Well it highlights a rather obvious inconsistency, here.

You are so "confident" right now that I am scum that you didnt' even consider Mnowax as a
possibility
. You have no further "evidence" to throw at me from your little vote counts from yesterday.

Yet you weren't "confident" enough yesterday to toss on your vote until after you saw that I was gunning for you.

Rather convenient, don't you think?
Samruc wrote:6) I can't do anything about that. Apparently he was rather uninterested in the game.
I realize this. I have been in similar situations. However, I don't
expect
you to answer for SSF's action. But that does not mean we should not take them into consideration.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:11 am

Post by Kison »

BM - Could we please get a prod/replacement on Mnowax? If we're gonna lose, I'd rather get it over with.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Sorry about the delay.
Lloyd replaces Mnowax
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Lloyd »

Vote Samruc
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

'End of Game' Vote Count

Samruc 2 (Kison, Lloyd)
Kison 1 (Samruc)

Not Voting:

2 votes required to lynch.

It was Lloyd who was forced to make the final decision between Samruc and Kison. Not making his reasoning known, he plumped to lynch Samruc.

Samruc (Rep. SSF) (Willow Tree) - Mafia Member has been Lynched.

Lloyd looked relatively chuffed, until he noticed Kison chuckling maliciously behind him. Kison drew his long knife, and stabbed Lloyd in the face.

Lloyd (Rep. Xdaamno, Mnowax) (Seven of Diamonds) - Vanilla Townie has been Endgamed.

Kison took off his mask. He basked in the glory of victory, and thanked his team-mates for helping him to achieve it.

Kison (Heinrich Himmler) - Mafia Member SURVIVES!

Evil Leaders Mafia (Kison, Oman, Setael) WIN!

Alternate ending pending.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 3:01 am

Post by mneme »

BM, thanks for finally unlocking the thread!

First, I'm kinda annoyed at the ending -- it was really obvious that there were two opposing scum alive, given the penultimate kills, so any -sane- townie would have voted to "no lynch" and let the scum kill one another.

That aside--what happened? And BM, what was up with the "add X players into the game in the middle" thing?
Did I say too much?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ah i think that was because i realised early on in the game that 1 scumgroup was majorly handicapped against the other, plus i had several pro's i really wanted to see playing. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 4:40 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Bah, still can't believe I died Night 1 with such an awesome role, damn you scum!
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 4:48 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Battle Mage wrote:Alternate ending pending.
???
Retired as of October 2014.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

^sorry, never got around to posting it.
It was kinda the point of the game, but a cliffhanger works too i guess. :p

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Kison »

In all honesty this win was not deserved. I should have been lynched day prior to LyLo because that was the obvious intent of Zu_Faul. If the Town as a hole had their heads screwed on correctly, I think they could have had this one in the bag.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Kison »

whole*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”