Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Firestarter wrote:
armlx wrote:
Why, in your opinion do the lynches fail?
Your scum buddies don't join.
You might actually be onto something there armlx...
All you need to do now is narrow down who didn't vote for me at the time of both other lynches...

Tell ya what, Ill do it for ya..

Players NOT voting Firestarter before KoC lynch.... Im excluding the dead townies here...

FaerieLord
Joubert
TSPN
Manito
Llamafluff
K7
OP
armlx
SC
Spyrex

Players NOT voting Firestarter before Corinthian lynch.. again excluding dead townie..

FaerieLord
Joubert
TSPN
Manito
Llamafluff
K7
OP
armlx
SC
Spyrex

Players who failed to vote FOR Firestarter before both lynches of a townie occured...

FaerieLord
Joubert
TSPN
Manito
Llamafluff
K7
OP
armlx
SC
Spyrex

Ok armlx... wheres my scumbuddy/ies?
So CF Riot is the only person ever voting you or something?

IN THE JUNGLE THE MIGHTY JUNGLE

Firestarter - 3 (SpyreX, armlx, orangepenguin)
SpyreX - 2 (Firestarter, StrangerCoug)
StrangerCoug - 2 (TheSweatpantsNinja, CF Riot)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)
FaerieLord - 1 (Manito)

Not voting - Joubert, killa seven, FaerieLord

12/7

-Mod
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm getting mixed feelings about Arm and Spyre, because they were both on FS then bailed (Arm did this twice) and now they're back trying to lynch him again. They both recognize you could be scum, but are trying really hard to put you at the end of the line up. TSN seems less like he's directing suspicion around, and he's voting you. Those are a few.
Two parts to this:

1.) Me abandoning the FS lynch - I'll just repost what arm said since it covers it so well:
Both times people kept being bitches and not wanting to lynch FS, and the game stagnated until someone changed their mind.

2.) SC being low on the radar:
I also wouldn't cry if it was SC first, but FS.
So, yea, there you have it. SC isn't low on the radar but, if I'm right about the connections FS would reinforce it and, really, blow the game open. Like I said, if it ends up being SC (and he's scum) its just going to be FS tomorrow but I'd still rather do it the other way.

@Firestarter:
So, lets see who you've said are scum now.
1.) Arm
2.) SpyreX
3.) CFR
4.) KoC (he was CFR's scumbuddy)
5.) LF
6.) K7

OF THOSE, how many have perused you?
1.) Arm
2.) SpyreX
3.) CFR
4.) KoC

Bonus points - OF the 4 above, when did FS start bringing up cases for them being scum... before or after they showed suspicion on him?

K7 and Llama have been new(ish) from you so we'll see how they pan out.

Get the OMGUS feelin'? I do.
The fact remains, at this moment, that Spyrex is in no danger of being lynched, and he knows this.
Is it purely coincidence that before the hammer of KoC, that Spyrex only made fleeting appearances in the thread, gained a vote for his scum-tastic hammer, and is now probably the biggest poster in the game since the 2nd half day dawned???
I'm not in any danger of being lynched because your case is bullshit and, really, no one is going to buy it. HOWEVER, in the event that the moon shifts or whatever and I end up being lynched I want the town to make sure to gut your ass when I come up town - like I said, 1-1 in a mountainous game is fine for me.
And to answer a question from Spyrex...
Yes, I think Im on to something... YOU.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also, I really like the analysis of people on you... when you weren't lynched. Here's a hit: I've said the wagons on you keep dying. I've never even thought for a second that scumbuddies might not sit on you - because
you have not been
lynched.

So, trying to use votecounts to confirm yourself when, in fact, you're not dead so they are really not useful tools is A+ awesome.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Your patronising posts offer little in the way of a case Spyrex..
All I hear from you is OMGUS.....

Newsflash...
Most of you guys get to post before me, as where Im at, timezones DO play a part when I post. Im basing this on most of the players Ive played with are usually American..

Currently, its 2:14am where I am, and during the day I work, so its after work I get to post after dealing with RL..

Its not an excuse, its a fact..
And my attacks would seem unfortunate for me, timing wise...

But make of that what you will..

I guess thats fairly OMGUSy of me?
:roll:
('') (':') ('')
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Firestarter »

@ OP..

That post was aimed at armlx.
I have no idea what he was getting at when he posted the quote I included in that post I made..
So I offered a little info..
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Newsflash...
Most of you guys get to post before me, as where Im at, timezones DO play a part when I post. Im basing this on most of the players Ive played with are usually American..

Currently, its 2:14am where I am, and during the day I work, so its after work I get to post after dealing with RL..

Its not an excuse, its a fact..
And my attacks would seem unfortunate for me, timing wise...

But make of that what you will..
Ohh you're not getting any grief from me about posting. I understand RL and its not like I'm going "OMG he's not here, jump, jump!"

So, unless you're saying your cases are weak because you're tried (which, I'd say just sleep on it and take longer to do it) I dont see what this has to do with anything.

I'll get to work on building a full case on you tonight - since, yes, you're right I haven't since after I voted for you you decided to just fling out as many OMGUS's and weak you could which got my ire up (and still does).

For you: give a case on me. Extra credit if it doesn't use the word "hammer".
Show

Proud member of BaM
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Firestarter wrote:@ OP..

That post was aimed at armlx.
I have no idea what he was getting at when he posted the quote I included in that post I made..
So I offered a little info..
Er..yeah, I know. I was just pointing out something. Don't really get the relevence of those list of people though if you weren't even lynched. Like spyrex said "vote counts don't matter if you weren't lynch" or something along those lines.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by CF Riot »

The list might actually mean something if he'd take off everyone who
was
voting him for a significant amount of time during that day. Just listing who was off when the day ended doesn't mean anything. If you look at those who never put a vote on him even once, it might mean something. I dunno, I haven't looked it up yet.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

A trip down memory lane: The journey of Firestarter into the realm of OMGUS with detours at being scummy.

(Most of these will be by post number)

So, we start out with a few jokes, then Firestarter sees the light in post.. 5.
However, CF7 has heightened my suspicion somewhat with his nonsense pressure fos.

Not worthy of a vote at this junction, but certianly a FoS: CF7
Now, just an FoS, but it is in response to CFR's FoS. Note: Who is one of the people FS still thinks is scum?

Then, we walk ahead to post 7.
So now your saying you weren't being intentional?????

That would mean you were quitting the game, which is it???

Having read through the posts again at how this developed, I feel you were going to quit the game, and your self pity was obvious after you started to name yourself as the scummiest player. I think that when some questions were asked of you, you panicked, and bizzarely made yourself a good target for town at that point.
This was too rushed as far as plans go, and if you were indeed scumhunting, I'd imagine you would have held off until your "Plan" had more substance to it. You cannot be certain that Killa is scum, just because he wanted you out, he was calling your bluff, and Ive no reason to see it any differently atm
At this junction, you grasped the nearest thing to you, by stating it was a plan.. I dont buy this...
You have lied, stated that you would lie as town or scum, and lied some more.. This is NOT good for Town. Full Stop.

The more this conversation goes on, the more weaker your position is,
I, at this point see Killa as town
, only just, as what he did can be taken as scum hunting, thats the way I see it at the moment...

Im liking your wagon more & more and my vote is being placed here...

VOTE: Forbiddenlight
So, FL is a lynch because her plan was flawed. Fine.
FL is a lynch because she would lie to town. Also Fine.
(this, of course, comes into play later).

K7 is town (although only just).

Then, we have us a busy Wednesday:
Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:49 pm Post subject: 10
Im very comfortable where my vote lays right now.
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:02 pm Post subject: 11
Which was her being scum trying to frame an over aggressive townie....
It is not lying, nor twisting words, as FL has so eloquently put it, it is however a possibilty that was 50:50 at the time of my posting it, was it not???
That ratio, to me, is fairly lopsided at her being scum now, after what has been posted by her since then....

If you want to argue the point that this is not a possibilty, and strengthened tenfold since it was initially suggested by FL1's posting style, then I would suggest again that you should stop being naive.

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:35 pm Post subject: 15
Yeah, Ive given off scuminess by twisting your words..... ok...

See my last few posts if you need clarification as to what I actually was doing......
Giving alternatives.
The fact you have reacted so badly, imo, is the reason I think of you as scum.

BTW, lets not get personal here, Im pretty sure your no idiot, and I can assure you that I aint an idiot either....

Now, am I gonna get a concise post from you or not?
Its the 2nd time you have evaded my request...

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:23 pm Post subject: 16
FL, please read my earlier post quoted above, and tell me what you make of it.

Now use this in relation to what has happened since then.

I am no more twisting your words than you would have yourself believe, and your continued shabby posting in reply does not help you.

However, your activity is fairly high, and the absence of most of the other players in this game has been noted.

If you are not scum, and its by no means clear cut at this moment based on your posts alone, then scum are watching this exchange rubbing their hands in anticipation of a mislynch.

This is another alternative town must consider here.

At this moment however, Im downgrading my vote, UNVOTE, to a FoS= FL

I would like to hear the rest of the players views here.
So, in less than a day it went from FL being obvscum to FL probably being town.
Funny thing is, a vote ne'er again would be placed day one - since, it was obvious to everyone that FL was getting lynched and FS was one of the people who made it happen... he just happened to distance himself from it to keep his hands clean. He also, later (post 18) throws out this gem:
Killa has hardly been around since voting FL, and other players seem content in sitting back, casting a vote with a token post, and let it go from there.
Again keeping suspicion on K7 AND throwing sand at most of the rest of the game.

So, Forbidden gets lynched. Are you ready for a sense of dejavu? I sure am.

Lets look at the first part of day 1.5. Can you guess where this is going? I sure can.
Killa, you come out of the woodwork just before FL is hammered, coincidence??? I dont know, but you were also called out by me in a previous post to that, me thinks lurking/reading was going on without as much as a comment on developments.
FoS: K7

Gimbo, your posts really reek of scum...
First you seem to give the reasoning that you were gonna hammer "because you never did it before" and then afterwards you say "shit".....
Thats Bollocks, and is scumbag play on so many levels. I mean, to come into thread after contributing hardly anything in a while, you lay a hammer down without as much as reason.....
You didn't add any reasoning after I asked for people not to hammer without having a reread, I'd have expected Scum to do what you did, and its exactly what I think you are, after your recent 2 posts.

VOTE: GIMBO
Well, I'll give him an A+ for consistancy. FoS on K7 for more activity before the hammer and a vote on Gimbo.. for the hammer. I've seen echoes of this fine scumhunting somewhere...maybe it'll come to me.
As for claiming its not your fault becuse FL is dead...
If you were town, you would not have placed that hammer when you did, there was no rush, no deadline, no limit to think.
Im not having "its not my fault"... I believe you to be scum, end of...
GOD THIS LOOKS SO FAMILIAR I'LL GET THERE.
Personally, I feel that gimbo should have been modkilled.

My vote is staying right where it is.

Sorry LF, but there was just too much of a big deal in replacing Gimbo after his mouthing off out of thread.

I firmly believe you/Gimbo to be scum.

If he was town, which I did not believe to be the case anyway, there wouldn't have been the rush to remove him from thread, more a warning, as the mafia would have already known who town are.

But if he was scum, he's compromised their position big time.
Gimbo's "apology" reeks of, "I knew you were town, but I seen my chance to get rid of you"
Along with his no reasoning before the hammer, and his token "Shit" post afterwards.

The removing of him confirms to me that he/you was/is scum.

CONFIRM VOTE: GIMBO/LlamaFluff
Asking for a modkill? Bad. Scummy.
Asking for a modkill on shaky, shaky grounds? Wooah nelly those scumhorses are gettin away from you.
Finding about the weakest reason to push a vote on the replacement? A nice cherry on a very scummy sundae.

As an awesome aside. I mentioned this way back when. I said this was bad news and this is a reply:
SpyreX wrote:
Its not like because of his alignment it was treated differently.
Hmmmm.... and what do you know of Gimbo's alignment?
Thats one of those awesome half-statements where you're implying suspicion without really giving any. I like it!

FS then gives a detailed thoughts on the game. Some key points (this is all the same post, mind you).
I also do not like FL's posts on this page, simliar to Manito, he was fence-sitting, yet had his vote on FL, and done nothing in the way of trying to look elsewhere. At this point, Im torn between K7 and Manito, with a FoS on FL.
The main reasons are beacuse of his fence-sitting, and I tend to go with this. Regardless of the fact that I removed my vote from Forbidden before the hammer, I was coming around to the idea that Forbidden was town.
I personally believe that this is a possibility, but... Like the mislynch of Forbidden, FL's activity level and answering of questions is commendable, and is townie like in comparison to others such as Corinthian, K7, dcorbe and bogre. It would seem that the strongest case is being made against FL at this moment, but I have reservations about him being scum. I cannot put my finger on it entirely, but I think a lesson must be learned in the circumstances of the Forbidden lynch. This remionds me of the Forbidden lynch, and tbh, it would not be good for town to lose another member before scums first NK.
I think FL is scummy, but might be town like the last lynch and better toss my shoutout to the lurkers woot woot!

As if this wasn't enough. We get OMGUS 2: Electric Bugaloo
VOTE: armlx

This is armlx's post right after Forbidden is lynched...
armlx wrote:
I'm currently leaning CF Riot or Firestarter, rereading is needed tho.
His next post...
armlx wrote:
Yeah, Vote Firestarter. Full case soon, but the major thing I saw was the distancing from the lynch towards the end.
And his next...
armlx wrote:

I can second this.

Still liking my Firestarter vote, but this is another good avenue.
I'd very much like to hear your "Case" armlx.
Let me post some facts for you however....
You have not once significantly contributed in any of your posts in this game whatsoever...
All you have done is post at max, 2/3 lines in each post.
Most of the time, its someone elses thinking, and the rest its correcting someone/adding filler.
So, yep, time to jump on Armlx for his vote.
armlx, your posted as promised, but
I dont feel
the commitment there Im afraid, especially after your initial first sentence in your first analysis post...

"I lose interest"

First off, ask to be replaced if your not interested...

Now, your play has been scumlike all the way through this game, are you seriously trying to tell me and everyone else that you were interested at any point in the game????

Because you sure as hell aint done anything different with your posting here, 1 or 2 per real day, every 2nd page, and after you threw your vote on FL, which, BTW, was never explained,
I'd imagine
because you were not called out on it like I have done, you then try to do the same with me.

Ive pointed that out, and youve been given no choice but to respond to this.

To me, your lying,
if you werent interested,
you probably
wouldn't have bothered with your posts on me.... Which fits nicely with a scum trying to lie low and post as infrequently as you have.

Its very easy for you to pick which posts I made that you can turn scummy with some clever wording, twisting words and what not. But nothing you have mentioned is solid,
you also have no real evidence of me being scum, unlike what I have on you.

I also laid in another post facts that you have ignored/twisted, such as when I removed my vote of FL, and the posts Ive asked for others to reread/not hammer.

Facts are facts,
and what Ive mentioned above, and in my analysis post of you, HAS happened....
What you have mentioned is your interpretation of what you think has happened....

Your interpretation = Scum interpretation.
Facts ARE Facts.
Feelings, however, are feelings.
Guess what the above has?

Again, guess what I had to say about this way back when:
SpyreX wrote: Firestarter, your first analysis of arm honestly feels like an OMGUS.
For my own sanity, I will NOT be posting huge excerpts from the pile of sad that is the armlx/FS slapfight.

So, we move past that.
KoC, Im not ignoring you, I just dont think FL is scum at this point.

See my analysis post when I hopped back into thread.

Regardless, Ive got my own suspect. And tbh, the evidence on armlx is much more damning from my POV.
Fl isn't scum because of his analysis (which I showed earlier). Better stick on that armlx train.

Waitt....
Likely answer armlx, but I was not avoiding any issues. I made my point after you questioned me about not refuting accusations.

Ok.. Unvote

Im getting the same feeling that I got from Forbidden, only on a much stronger level from armlx. Im also satiated with your responses to my points, queries, and ultimately my case.
You are almost 300% more active then you were before, and looking into cases.
So, its the same as Forbid was...except this time no one jumped on the train.

This could be good though - maybe you're not going to just OMGUS. Maybe you'll go after real cases. Right? RIGHT?
Ok, Vote: Killa7

I dont like your lurking for the fact that you are coming out when called on, its not a case of flaking in this game, your reading, and not contributing.

Minimal posts, bad posts at that (particularly your last one)...
Come out from your hiding place...
:(

Well, lets see what we have to say about this case... at least its not OMGUS.
Now, as for K7.. Looking back, I'd imagine at least one scum was on the Forbidden wagon, and K7's post where he threw the vote down looks scummy given all thats happened.
It looks very opportunistic and I now want a response from him.
@K7, Im not the only one asking for you to do anything, if the above vote count is right, you have 3 votes on you.
It makes sense that you've only responded to the voter on you that has the most interest in them atm, me.
So now, your gonna ask questions... *Wonderment...*

But you have only posted when called out, and at that, with little or next to nothing of help for town. You have not contributed significantly up to this point either. No cases, no thoughts... But serious lurking.

Forbidden flipped Town, and you were on that wagon, I dont believe it was purely town-driven, do you?

Add to the fact that you went into hiding after your vote, then it rings alarm bells.
The first lynch at final vote:
forbiddanlight - 9 (killa seven, armlx, SpyreX, Manito, Corinthian, Knight of Cydonia, Joubert, CF Riot, Gimbo)

Could there be scum on that wagon? Ohh hell yes.
You're saying the FIRST person on the wagon is the scum and, hoenstly, dont look at anyone else? Hell, I'm mystical vote number 3. You WERE looking at the hammer but dropped it for..meta reasons. Yet, K7?

then we get MORE armlx/fs debacle.

I do like this gem though:
Forbidden... She messed with a silly gambit, I was the only active player along with her at the time, I pressurised her, I got a town read from her.
I find it strange that people who voted her out after little or no scumhunting, and did not listen to what I said, i.e. remove their vote, and think the lynch over as I suggested.
Those same people have seen an opportunity to remove another town player from the game, for doing as town do.. Question, pressurise, and have the balls to remove their vote...
Am I the only one who finds this strange?
Guys, I totally saw that FL was town and removed my vote (after applying a lot of the pressure that led to her getting votes) but then I saw the error of my ways and removed it (after the train obviously wouldn't have breaks) so I'm totally town because SHE was town and I DIDNT vote for her. RIGHT? GUYS?

At least through all this he's stuck to his guns. I mean, there's bandwagons growing and everything else but K7 is scummy (which I agree with) so we have that in our favor right..
Ok, Ive seen enough to change my vote. At Least K7 is posting now, but my suspicion of him is still extremely high....

UNVOTE: VOTE: CORINTHIAN...

I will keep my extremely keen FoS on K7 for now, as even though he is posting, hes not doing enough to alleviate the pressure on him...

At least there is reasons though, right?
Hmm...
Nope?
Maybe later?
However, Im liking the Corinthian wagon alot more at this point.
(For the record, I never see a reason for the Corin wagon).

Well, we haven't tangled with CFR for a while, right?
I find myself repeating myself again when it comes to you CFR....

When someone else looks like their gonna be lynched, you pop up, and suggest me for a lynch... everytime... without fail... scuppering progress on lynching 1 of 2 lurkers, 1 of 2 who have contributed very little other than token posts here and there... and 1 of 2 that are by far scummier than anyone else.

Have you even looked at the other guys who happen to have the most votes right now?
This post looks familiar too... asking someone with a vote on him to change it because... ?. WHY DO THESE THINGS KEEP FEELING LIKE THEY'VE HAPPENED BEFORE?

Now we start moving into the sad part of this day. When nothings happening.... CFR asks FS about his lynch preference.
Either K7 or Corin... as stated above, there are alot of votes on both of them. My vote is on Corin at the moment, that wont change unless we are almost at deadline, and if there is a better chance of K7 being lynched, and my vote is required to do so, I will, as I get scum reads from both of them, just more from Corin right now.
Even though I've went ON AND ON about K7 and not mentioned Corin much at all Corin is scummier so I'll lynch him unless it looks like K7 will be the lynch then I'll lynch him.... swish.
This, however, does not take from the fact that both Corin ^ K7 have exhibited more scum vibes than anyone else...

After all, they would not be in the position they are in if they did not.
Still tryin to find them Corin takes from you... still not.

Then, Corin was lynched. LTG died.

So, next day starts. Fresh slate, right? Time for something new?
Looking back, I cant let go of this exchange before I left earlier....

@ armlx... how on earth was I trying to get people to change their vote just BEFORE I left the game???
Its a lame reply, and something no-one picked up on...

The 2 bolded quotes stick out for me after you initially poked fun at my suspicious players in the game, you being one of them...

You say Im OMGUS'ing, yet I took my vote from whoever it was on at the time, and did not place it on either you or "the also mentioned" CFR....

I stated who I thought was suspicious as my parting gift, as at that stage, it seemed I was likely to be lynched. A dead townie's past posts can be quite useful!

I based my reply to you on me being lynched... and you saying it was OMGUS, is to me, a freudian slip.
IMO, you based your "OMGUS" post on me being lynched also, and you KNOWING Im gonna flip town

Both your replies are very generalised......
"Yeah, thats about what I thought. Appeal to emotion up the wazoo (the townie part, not the leaving part), OMGUS, etc."
"No, its you trying to look town pre-lynch to convince people to swap to an alternative wagon. Happens a LOT."

The 2 posts are lazy, generic of a situation, and an awful attempt to brush off a very valid point I made...

VOTE: armlx

At this moment, Im thinking at least 2 of 3 from armlx, CFR & SC being scum.
At this moment, I'm thinking the OMGUS, OMGUS or the person I've never mentioned again (my scumbuddy) might be scum.

Well, at least its armlx. Sticking to those convictions.
So, CFR, your gonna push my wagon without a case, on a hunch.. so to speak?

Yet youve posted a case on KoC.....

You can kinda see where Im going with this, cant ya...

What you have consistently done throughout this game is ask others if they found me scummy, if they find any others more scummier than me, and why they haven't voted for me based on answers to those questions....

Yet all you have is a hunch!!!!!

I clearly chose the wrong one of my 2 suspects to place a vote on right now, and your last post gives me enough vindication to do this...

UNVOTE...
VOTE: CF Riot

If the best you can come up with for lynching me after 56 pages is a hunch, then you deserve to be lynhced. You've hounded me all game long.....with nothing!!

So, we get another OMGUS with the grounds that he made a case on KoC but voted Firestarter...

Something dawns on me.. something about K7 and Corin.. I just cant remember though.

Well, back into the fray.
In all fairness, in that game, as well as the others I was involved in, including this one.. I wasn't around too much to participate anyways.

Regardless, I still feel CFR is scum.....

Im looking at armlx, Koc, or SG as a possible partner or 2... depending on how many scum we have left.

I also have a horrible sensation that K7 is getting away with doing nothing, and falling further under his meta to avoid scrutiny...
But for that very reason, he is drawing no thunder...
Golly gee the first post says exactly how many scum there are and we sure haven't killed any but I, the towny I am, SURELY have no idea how many scum there could be left.

Better toss more suspicion on K7 though.
Although my list may be noteworthy for the fact that those players are voting me, the other fact, thats clear to me, is that the others aren't as scummy as the players Ive mentioned.

As for asking me why I'd connect you with KoC, its not as easy as saying I think you may be a pair... Its a distinct possibility for me....

Your voting pattern is..
K7
Forbiddenlight
K7
Firestarter
Firestarter

Yet, its very attainable that you've posted more content, case building wise, on KoC...... yet, I didn't even see a FoS to his name from you....

Now look at the case on me, or as admitted by you... NO CASE....

At a push, I would say you've bussed KoC thus far...

In fact, there is one post of yours, containing 1 particular line, bolded in orange, that you think Koc & I are scum....

Again.... you built a case on KoC, did not on me, yet are voting for me...

I think your scum, and KoC may well be a scum buddy...
Something strange happened later today... something again odd...cant place it.
Do I really need to? Ok, Ill simplifiy it for you...
How many people are voting you?
Wouldn't it be easier for me to vote KoC right now, considering how many people are at the moment?
Yet you dont see anything familiar?
Its almost there...
Yup.... KoC likes his flavour of the day alright.... switching to "lynchables" when he can...

Im not gonna get a CFR lynch today, but Im happy to help lynch his buddy.

UNVOTE..
VOTE: Knight of Cydonia.
OHH THERE IT IS

Ohh delicious hypocrisy. How beautiful can you be.

Then I lay down a magnificent hammer, a delicious and beautiful thing...and vote for FS again.

What do I get.
If you were Town, I would say your being very blaise about this whole voting thing, Spyrex.....

You had a vote on me for some time, and as soon as the hammer presents itself, you do not hesitate to drop it... Not even waiting for a claim..

Now, thats basing it on you being town.

But there was a game I played with you recently, Ill find it and post a link, where the last thing you'd have done was drop the hammer like that....
Its against a town meta I have from you... Big time.

From the hammer, to your first post, post-hammer, and through the meta-read, you are behaving somewhat disgustingly scummy.

VOTE: Spyrex
Note: I've covered everything else in other posts today, but I felt that it was necessary to end this grand adventure on an OMGUS since, well, it started on one.

Summary (tl;dr):

1.) Firestarter was one of the most active proponents for the Forbidden lynch... until it had enough steam that he could get off it and wash his hands of that mislynch.
---- He, himself, later brings this up for town cred.
2.) Firestarter likes to OMGUS, a lot.
3.) When not OMGUS'ing, Firestarter likes to push suspicion on lurkers.
3.a.) When not either of the above Firestarter likes pushing on hammers.
----- Hammers, somehow are more suspicious? Unless you're K7 the bandwagon first vote (which FS says was made because of his suspicions).
4.) Firestarter made a case on K7, yet voted for Corin without ever providing reasons.
----- Since then, Firestarter has brought K7 up as a lynch over and over.
----- Firestarter ALSO jumped all over CFR for doing exactly what he did.
5.) Firestarter's cases on more than one person have evaporated once they started posting more.
----- All of these cases have been revisited at their convenience.

:D : "Ok, SpyreX, you've convinced us that Firestarter OMGUS's a lot. But..wouldn't town do that too? Why is that, in this case, such a huge scum tell? Why do you keep bringing it up?"
:twisted: : "Well class, OMGUS is bad in all forms - however, when used this frequently it serves as a very valuable scum tactic. Firestarter, by being so active
appears
as though he's pushing for information and trying to help the town succeed. No one would think of him as lurking and it gives easy grounds to stick to convictions. However, as you should all know, there's one huge problem:"

6.) Firestarter has
NOT ONCE
this game built a substantial case on anyone - even the OMGUS cases are weak in nature. He has used attacks on him to keep him active (and to give an obvious reason for not being a NK). He has not actively scumhunted or really done anything. His convictions on players have been dropped or brought back up to further his only real agenda - staying alive.

Firestarter is scum. SC is a scum partner. OP has a high chance to be. FL, after rereading, also has a decent chance to be.

I expect all posts from this point on to have a "Vote: Firestarter" and "Thank you SpyreX for spelling it all out for us. You are our hero and we will give you dozens of fair maidens and have a holiday in your name."
Show

Proud member of BaM
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Oh my god. This is a little over the top. I bet I read it all though...
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Oh my god. This is a little over the top. I bet I read it all though...
*cough*
I expect all posts from this point on to have a "Vote: Firestarter" and "Thank you SpyreX for spelling it all out for us. You are our hero and we will give you dozens of fair maidens and have a holiday in your name."
Show

Proud member of BaM
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

K.

[confirm]Vote: Firestarter

Thank you SpyreX for spelling it all out for us. You are our hero and we will give you dozens of fair maidens and have a holiday in your name.

Can't wait to see how you will possibly, beside me voting you when FS was the only other person, how you will link me with FS. I assume that part will come tomorrow? Besides FaerieLord, you still think me and SC are his partners? I guess it's possible for SC to be a scum partner, and if there was a case on him, I'd be willing to vote for him, but I don't see how he is linked to FS or me (besides me saying I don't think he's scummy because he played like this in another game (where he is confirmed town, btw), which is ongoing, so I can't go into details).
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

EBWOP: If the third paragraph first sentence didn't make sense, I meant I can't wait to see how I am linked to FS, because I really don't see it at all. Same with SC. (I hope that doesn't seem like I'm trying to defend StrangerCouger, but I'm just saying, you keep bringing both of us up, and I haven't seen anything compelling to believe the FS/SC scum team)
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

One thing at a time my good man.
Show

Proud member of BaM
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I am at a loss of words, SpyreX. I simply cannot believe the amount of damning evidence against Firestarter in your #1657.

I know what I am, but seeing as I'm sold about him, I'm left with one and only one option.

Unvote: SpyreX
Vote: Firestarter
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Manito »

I didn't think it was possible for someone to give me evidence more convincing that what I'd seen with FaerieLord.

Guess I was wrong.

Good game spyrex, that was incredibly long, but definitely worth the read.

Unvote: FaerieLord
Vote: Firestarter
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:57 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

L-2. The case is convincing, but I'd like to give firestarter at least one last chance to respond before I jump on.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:18 am

Post by armlx »

Hey, look, FL and SC are on that last list Firestarter made. Oh, and K7.

That's convenient.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:19 am

Post by armlx »

EBWODP: My point is you just made a list of not CFR. It was irrelevant in the context of the game, as both lynches were decided by compromise between the lynching you and not lynching you groups.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Firestarter »

I could read what you posted Spyrex, but I know what I done through the game tnx...

And Im not gonna bother refuting anything you may have harvested from my posts, I simply couldn't care less at this stage.
Ive refuted them individually as they came.. no need to do it all again.

Well, it seems you've gotten the majority who've posted so far to switch to me, well done... Your influence really is superb...

But your influence will leave town down 6 men.....

Im off to Cannes tomorrow, and it might do the trick to have me lynched by then, as Ill be away for a few days...

You can progress through to the next day with scum unscathed....

Yes, scum WILL have taken NO hits after the next night brightens to day!!

Anyways, Ive posted alot, and enough for the rest of town to look through after Ive gone... as opposed to others who feel they can sit, post infrequently, and get away generally without doing anything...

Best of luck town, your gonna need it for the rest of the game!
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:47 am

Post by armlx »

I could read what you posted Spyrex, but I know what I done through the game tnx...
:lol:
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:47 am

Post by SpyreX »

"I could try and explain this, but well, it's scummy because I'm scum so I wont."
Show

Proud member of BaM
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:28 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Thank you SpyreX for spelling it all out for us. You are our hero and we will give you dozens of fair maidens and have a holiday in your name.

Unvote, vote spyrex.

L-1.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:30 am

Post by SpyreX »

? Is this some kinda trick Mr. Man? Applauding me then VOTING for me? Why I never.
Show

Proud member of BaM
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:33 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Thank you SpyreX for spelling it all out for us. You are our hero and we will give you dozens of fair maidens and have a holiday in your name.

Unvote, vote spyrex.

L-1.
SpyreX wrote:? Is this some kinda trick Mr. Man? Applauding me then VOTING for me? Why I never.
That, plus he put you at L-5, not L-1.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:34 am

Post by armlx »

TSPN, is that a typo?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”