Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mollie.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 1649, ² wrote:
In post 1642, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You know why nacho isn't voting TMT I mean come on
No I do not. Enlighten me?

- b
and because he's voting you

there are varying degrees of scum
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1637, ² wrote:
In post 1627, TheReverend wrote:I don't pretend otherwise.

One thing... if you're town and I'm terrible, why aren't you all over me?
If you're insinuating what I think you're insinuating you may even be worse than I thought.

- b
nacho changed to you before I unvoted, didn't he? Ha.

It's friday night. I've been drinking and smoking and playing cards. I don't care if I'm terrible. I'm miller. I hope I die soon. Until it happens, I'll continue blurting out my opinion, because otherwise there would be no point in me playing, would there?

My point is... you've loosely complained about my self meta, you think I'm terrible, yet you don't seem to be making any attempt to apply any pressure on me. I don't sense any doubt about my role. You know I'm miller, don't you?

jiffy's suggestion I'm scum is sincere. He's wandering if I'm scum tracker, considering the reasons why sven might claim miller and then later claim miller tracker. This is town thought process. This is what you're lacking, little squared symbol.

I'm fully expecting a scum flip with 2.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1651, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1649, ² wrote:
In post 1642, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You know why nacho isn't voting TMT I mean come on
No I do not. Enlighten me?

- b
and because he's voting you

there are varying degrees of scum
And varying degrees of stupidity.

- b
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 1629, Nachomamma8 wrote:I know at least one of your scumreads is wrong because TMT has dropped at least 6 newscumtells.
mebbe rev

and rev you are talking to mollie. I will be gentle
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1652, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1637, ² wrote:
In post 1627, TheReverend wrote:I don't pretend otherwise.

One thing... if you're town and I'm terrible, why aren't you all over me?
If you're insinuating what I think you're insinuating you may even be worse than I thought.

- b
nacho changed to you before I unvoted, didn't he? Ha.

It's friday night. I've been drinking and smoking and playing cards. I don't care if I'm terrible. I'm miller. I hope I die soon. Until it happens, I'll continue blurting out my opinion, because otherwise there would be no point in me playing, would there?

My point is... you've loosely complained about my self meta, you think I'm terrible, yet you don't seem to be making any attempt to apply any pressure on me. I don't sense any doubt about my role. You know I'm miller, don't you?

jiffy's suggestion I'm scum is sincere. He's wandering if I'm scum tracker, considering the reasons why sven might claim miller and then later claim miller tracker. This is town thought process. This is what you're lacking, little squared symbol.

I'm fully expecting a scum flip with 2.
I don't need to apply any pressure on you because I don't find you particularly scummy, just particularly terrible.

- b
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

So this buld method of hurling insults reminds me of BSG caught scum

i'm good now
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm

In post 1634, Nachomamma8 wrote:mollie, you still need to talk to me about andy
sorry I typed something up but the thread has exploded.

andy's big long post
seems
town on the surface but if you look a little deeper it is all very surface. he is blatantly cosying up to you, parroting what has mostly already been said, said he thinks I might be competent, I mean who does that then sheeps my read. my first gut reaction was "scary scum will be impossible to get lynched" but I know we will need more than that.

the biggest thing is that when I asked 2 what she thought of that post she called it "huge" and then she says "beautifully townish". why not say "town". it looks like the kind of distancing you would only have for a scum buddy cos why would someone distance themselves from andy.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1656, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:So this buld method of hurling insults reminds me of BSG caught scum

i'm good now
Yeah I never do that as town.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1657, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:the biggest thing is that when I asked 2 what she thought of that post she called it "huge" and then she says "beautifully townish". why not say "town". it looks like the kind of distancing you would only have for a scum buddy cos why would someone distance themselves from andy.
I remember talking to f about that on gchat. I read the post as town because of how long it is and because of the vote. She didn't know what to respond to you although she read the post the same way as me. No wonder she was hesitant when you're inclined pull this type of bullshit.

- b
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Spoiler: Up to Top of Page 60
In post 1407, BROseidon wrote:@Jiffy What flips do you think would be most informative? Is there anything specific you are looking for in the flips?
2 or AJ being flipped would give me a lot. MS flip would obviously be telling. Same with Tiphane.

Scum: Voting patterns, associatives.
Town: Votes on flipped, reasons given. Final reads.
In post 1415, Nachomamma8 wrote:Rach I guess is the weakest read, but it's a stretch to see her as scum.
I severely doubt Rach is scum.
In post 1416, TheReverend wrote:Oh god why do I join a game that has 57 pages on day 1? Someone motivate me please.
Nacho can give you some delicious cake.
In post 1431, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1426, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I don't think that I have played a game where aj was lynched and I have played like 5 with him. what game did you play with him where he was mislynched?
This surprised me when I read this because you (jiffy) were in the game I was thinking, but it's me who's confused. I was thinking of Overly Posh Mafia, you and I were town, as was AJ, final day it looked like either you or AJ was going to get lynched. I thought he was mislynched because I remember thinking he was scum and recall being surprised he was town. But it was penguin who was mislynched for the scum win. My bad.

Still, I found him scummy most of that game, and he was town. So the point isn't moot. He's easy to push.
That was Mollie posting. You can tell because the W wasn't capitalized in the second sentence. :wink:
In post 1438, ² wrote:
In post 1375, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Town
{
Nacho
GIF
Orci
Sven
, dfc,
AJ, Rach
, Ghostlin,
MetalSonic
}

Scum
{
Cabd
Tiphane
Mac
Varsoon, BROseidon
}

Updated.
Why is AJ, Rach, dfc, Ghostlin and MetalSonic town?
Why is Varsoon and BROseidon scum?

- b
AJ and Ghostlin have been town reads. Check my large catchup posts to find those.
DFC and Rach were mentioned somewhere.
MS was mentioned in the most recent catchup post prior to this one.
Varsoon and Broseidon are also mentioned in the aforementioned catchup post.

tl;dr - maybe you should read my posts.
In post 1467, Nachomamma8 wrote:Cabd faking this as scum requires him picking up on that comment, ignoring all of the hydras in the game, and picking up on an opportunity to townslip based on his previous site's meta. No way in hell this is faked, considering if he was scum before this point, he would show absolutely no foresight like this. STRONG STRONG STRONG town read.
As opposed to being opportunistic scum (he even left himself a way out - which is why I don't buy it's a townslip) and then doubling back on it when people explain why he's wrong?

If TownCabd truly felt the hydra had slipped, the following would have happened;
1) He would have placed a vote
2) He wouldn't have left himself an out.

Neither of the above happened. He knew what he was doing.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1660, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:If TownCabd truly felt the hydra had slipped, the following would have happened;
That's exactly what he did as scum.
Your interpretation of TownCabd is flawed.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1657, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:he is blatantly cosying up to you, parroting what has mostly already been said, said he thinks I might be competent, I mean who does that then sheeps my read. my first gut reaction was "scary scum will be impossible to get lynched" but I know we will need more than that.
:facepalm:
mollie
when people call you scummy for buddying up to you, it's stupid because we're friends and we trust each other
andy and I have the same dynamic
he trusts you because of my interaction with you
if you lynch him and he flips town, i'm going to meltdown

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

In post 1662, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1657, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:he is blatantly cosying up to you, parroting what has mostly already been said, said he thinks I might be competent, I mean who does that then sheeps my read. my first gut reaction was "scary scum will be impossible to get lynched" but I know we will need more than that.
:facepalm:
mollie
when people call you scummy for buddying up to you, it's stupid because we're friends and we trust each other
andy and I have the same dynamic
he trusts you because of my interaction with you
if you lynch him and he flips town, i'm going to meltdown
hopefully we will have more info by then!

rev and andy are weak reads cos they based off of mostly on associative tells. rev does kind of make that slot look townier and I might be overly paranoid about andy. I get that way sometimes

also orc I don't want to leave you out hon. Image
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Fri May 24, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:14 pm

oh that was supposed to be a hug
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1654, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1629, Nachomamma8 wrote:I know at least one of your scumreads is wrong because TMT has dropped at least 6 newscumtells.
mebbe rev

and rev you are talking to mollie. I will be gentle
Oh yeah I gotta remember this slot is not just jiffy. Sorry. Me and jiffy tend have a tendancy to argue. It's quite fun actually. When your slot accuses me of being scum, it's easy to imagine jiffy looking smug. I don't even know what jiffy looks like. A cat reading a newspaper or something like that. So yeah, a smug cat. That's jiffy.

Town should decide today if I should die quickly or be left around so my PR can assist town. Now might be a good time to discuss how to get the best out of my role, should I be left alive. That might make it easier for town to decide if it's worth it. I'm not sure how to get the best out of a tracker role, especially when scum already know my PR, and that I'm a claimed miller for good measure. I'd quite appreciate discussion about my role tbh.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:16 pm

ty, borky
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1657, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:the biggest thing is that when I asked 2 what she thought of that post she called it "huge" and then she says "beautifully townish". why not say "town". it looks like the kind of distancing you would only have for a scum buddy cos why would someone distance themselves from andy.
I know I have said I have a town read on Andrius several times, including before this post was made iirc. The post is not town, it's townish. It gives me a town feel. I am pretty sure you can find hundreds of posts, maybe thousands where I call a post townish because I've been doing it for years. I don't mean ish as a "kinda sorta" suffix. More like a location or an attribute. Finnish, English, Townish.

I'm shocked this has never come up before if that's what you've always thought I meant.

- f
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by ² »

I hope you appreciate the civility of post 1667 because it was a fucking struggle to keep it that way.

- f
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:32 pm

In post 1627, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1606, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:pretty sure rev is the scum tracker
No, I'm not. I'm not gonna get into a rev vs jiffy argument with you when I'm miller, fuck that.
That's Mollie again. :wink:
In post 1652, TheReverend wrote:jiffy's suggestion I'm scum is sincere. He's wandering if I'm scum tracker, considering the reasons why sven might claim miller and then later claim miller tracker.
I think your slot is town, actually. Sven's play made sense in a Sven-is-always-a-retard sort of way.
In post 1661, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1660, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:If TownCabd truly felt the hydra had slipped, the following would have happened;
That's exactly what he did as scum.
Your interpretation of TownCabd is flawed.
Uh what?
In post 1665, TheReverend wrote:Me and jiffy tend have a tendancy to argue. It's quite fun actually. When your slot accuses me of being scum, it's easy to imagine jiffy looking smug. I don't even know what jiffy looks like. A cat reading a newspaper or something like that. So yeah, a smug cat. That's jiffy.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1663, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I might be overly paranoid about andy. I get that way sometimes
thank you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

1. ² (buldermar + fferyllt)
2. Aj The Epic
7. dntfkingcare
10. jon_h61
19. TMTOLBTWNTOF

this is the list I want purged before anything else

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

people can be purged by death or actually doing something

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1671, Nachomamma8 wrote:1. ² (buldermar + fferyllt)
2. Aj The Epic
7. dntfkingcare
10. jon_h61
19. TMTOLBTWNTOF

this is the list I want purged before anything else

I can agree with this list.
How do you feel about Metal Sonic? He seems to be on a lot of people's scum-lists.

Also,
@Cadb: I've still got that gambit up my sleeve, and it'll still work. In fact, it'll probably work best on D1, but could work pretty well any day.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Varsoon »

We could use my gambit when/if 2 hits L-1, if only to confirm things.
I'd also like to see it actually work, given that it'd drive Orc up a wall if it did.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”