LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Thought about this for a while. I dont think a clean sweap of the four players is a good move in our current position.

While I would definantly expect there to be scum in the four, the fact that we would just be going down the list basically kills any connections between scum that we normally would be able to derive from rival wagons and who defends who. Part of the benifits of lynching scum are seeing connections, and there will be no more connections if we go through with this.

THINK FAST DOUCHE-FAG

SpyreX - 2 (Firestarter, StrangerCoug)
Firestarter - 2 (SpyreX, armlx)
StrangerCoug - 2 (TheSweatpantsNinja, CF Riot)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)
FaerieLord - 1 (Manito)
killa seven - 1 (orangepenguin)

Not voting - Joubert, killa seven, FaerieLord

12/7.

-Mod
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by armlx »

LF, I'm not advocating a clean sweep. I was actually going to jump on anyone who said that without a good reason (for example, SpyreX if he hadn't made the "look at how all the wagons on them keep failing" note). But I was making the point that a larger then average proportion of scum probably is in that group. I'd bet 2-3 of the 4 are scum.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by Firestarter »

@ armlx..

Why, in your opinion do the lynches fail?
('') (':') ('')
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by armlx »

Your scum buddies don't join.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

A few replies to FS before I make a different post touching on real events that matter.
A Power Jump on KoC's wagon...
You have gotta be kidding me with that statement..
Coming from the Power-Hammerer yourself.
Yep.

My actions with the hammer do not change/alter/affect your move to KoC as an attempt to save yourself. These are different actions and should be treated as such.
I feel your getting a bit desperate now Spyrex with that last post.
You've caught me. :roll:
Everyone look at Firestarter, see how Omgusy he is, etc, etc....
I like the Etc, etc. Your voting pattern has been pretty awesome, awesome enough to warrant my mention. But hey, who am I.
Is it simply, that I may be onto something?
What is this that you're onto? My hammer being some amazing scumploy? Give me your case. A real case. I'd love it.
I know youv'e posted in one post that your "enthusiasm" for this game has perked since, surprisingly enough, your first vote!!
No need to make mention of this however, its duly noted.
I like how you make mention of it then say no need to make mention. ;)
Aw, hope I didn't hurt that proud ego Spyrex...

This is no different to what others have tried to get me lynched for, why do you NOW feel it so necessary to shout it out at the top of your lungs, when you didn't exhibit the same while I voted others, apparently for the same reason?
What ego, hell, what are you talking about here at all?

"Why NOW are you bringing up again the scummy things I've been doing that others have found scummy and why I've been a candidate over and over - AHA SCUM FOUND"
Spyrex has been getting very emotional since his first vote was placed on his shoulders, and has increasingly got involved in the game since...
The vote doesn't hurt. Hell vote me up all you want, I really dont care. Watching the torrent of "bad" come out from you, SC and OP (although at least OP admitted to it) has been the focus of it.

If you really think I'm playing different because I'm worried in the slightest that I'm going to get lynched for this... :roll: Funny thing is, I'm ok with the lynch if it ends up being me
as long as
1.) I get a chance to give some more feelings I've got towards this game beforehand and 2.) Without question, the town hangs you tomorrow. A 1-1 for me is fine.
Not to mention his instant eturn to the 2nd favoured votee, me, right after KoC's lynching.
Lemme try this again in reality:
Not to mention his instant eturn to the person he was
voting for yesterday,
me, right after KoC's lynching.
Ive also given way to my thinking on Meta simply because I didn't have enough gametime in MS to understand that it has benefits. I see a clear difference in the approach Spyrex has made to this game than the last I played with him.
Now, in the parallel world where you are actually town and not scum - read this and remember it when I flip or the game is over. Let this be a perfect example of why meta is retarded and lazy.
K7, IMO, its ridiculous he's gotten so far in this game....
He has done barely enough to be described as a player here.
Lurking scum is afoot... big time.
So, your other suspect is K7 for lurking but I'm scum yet you asked me why I'm not voting for K7? Is this setting up another "scum-partners" like you did yesterday so you can "justify" jumping to KoC because he was CFR's scum partner.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Now that I've got that out of my system.
armlx wrote:LF, I'm not advocating a clean sweep. I was actually going to jump on anyone who said that without a good reason (for example, SpyreX if he hadn't made the "look at how all the wagons on them keep failing" note). But I was making the point that a larger then average proportion of scum probably is in that group. I'd bet 2-3 of the 4 are scum.
Yes. There is more likely than not scums in that mix. The question is finding out who and why. I dont think anyone would want powerlynches on them all (except me, but). It is suspicious that the lynches have failed over and over and thats one thing I'm going to get into later this post.
TSPN wrote:In your opinion, what is the difference in scumminess between spyrex's hammer and you putting KoC at L-1?
TS, if I could I'd reach out and give you a cookie. Even though he was L-2 that doesn't change the fact that every vote on a wagon, ultimately, shares the same amount of responsibility for the lynch. We need to look at every player on a lynch and WHY they were on it and go from there.

Which is what I'm going to do now(This is going to be long):

The KoC lynch:

1.) LlamaFluff (1137):
Internet ate my first post, this will be a more condensed version.

KoC seems the best path to be taking today, and his opening vote on K7 just strengthens that. I reread a lot of what happened yesterday and I think K7 probally is town that as LTG said "is being railroaded". Part of that thought comes from the lack of any defense people are giving him, even people like armlx who seemed have him leaning town voted him. Another is the way he didnt go with a shameless wagon of Corin, which that close to a deadline I would of expected to see. You can throw meta in there but I dont think its really needed.

The Corin wagon on the otherhand was fairly difficult to push, and when it was competing with the K7 wagon things were interesting. armlx is right in his recent post that put FoS on the people who abandoned K7 for Corin (SC and OP). The Corin wagon had much more resistance and hesitancy. The number overlap gives me pause too, out of the five people who put an FoS on Corin and K7 yesterday, four of them (SC, OP, TSN, FS) went with the Corin wagon. Out of those three players, two have posted (SC and FS) of which SC has returned to the K7 wagon and FS is discussing WIFOM.
The spread of the duel FoS people just feels like Corin was lynched when he could, and K7 is left for later.

In answer to CRFs question, my new third pick would be SC. He went back and forth between the K7 and Corin wagon quite a bit yesterday, and now that we had Corin flip town, has jumped right back into the K7 wagon. I still think KoC and manito should be our 1-2 lynch for the day. The cases that CFR and I have made on KoC still stand strong in my eyes, and manito has really done nothing to alleviate my early suspicions of him. He seemed to just stay out of the entire Corin-K7 wagon battle while calling them both town, but doing very little to make other cases appear better or either of the two main wagons appear poor.

In the end though KoC appears to be the better inital wagon so vote KoC
LLama talks a lot about the wagons of the day before. Considering how today is shaping up I went ahead and italicized where he called exactly this.

Overall, this is a vote on a case and doesn't ring any sirens.
Conclusion: Town.

2.) StrangerCoug (1241, 1368, 1553)
Vote Post 1:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Quite frankly, m'dear, if you are town, I'd be almost as happy to see you go. You're doing nothing by playing this way other than helping the Mafia.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Quote:

Which is why I don't worry as much about what he's saying. His vote is warranted, but I figured I'd point out the part where he's stating that he'd be happy to see me go even as town. That's NOT good, at all. But either way, I can't make much of it since my play has been horrid this game, so I just point it out so that it might be examined later.

I'm really glad you responded like this, forbiddan. Before, I had a 1% suspicion you might have been town. Now, it's somewhere around 0.00001%.
You've rather cleverly misinterpreted my post there. I said that I was pretty damn sure that you were scum, but that if you were town, you're doing us no help. I at no point said *bolded part*, I just stated that it makes no sense for a town player to do this, since it only helps the Mafia, and that if you were town, it wouldn't be a loss. I never said I was lynching you without caring if you were town or scum, which is what you've tried to imply.
I hate these two posts, especially in combination. I don't like how the wording of the first one comes off. Looking at them, yes, it does appear that forbiddanlight attempted to strawman Knight of Cydonia, but his defense doesn't match up well with the vibes I get from the first post.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Yeah, look, fl, we all know you're scum, or the most retarded townie ever, so stop trying to throw crap out there to try and get a townie lynch day 1.5.
This is confirmation bias.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Also, just one for the rest of the town to consider - look who leapt to FL's defence as soon as heat came down: Llama and CF Riot. That makes three. Could be perfectly innocent, but if FL flips scum, as I'm sure he would, we might be onto something.
More confirmation bias with guilt by association added to the mix.

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

I'm not getting anything scummy from Manito's posts in isolation, but LlamaFluff's case on him here still makes sense to me.
Now, this vote on KoC seems ok. Definitely not a strong case, but at least it is something.
Well, darn it, vote: Knight of Cydonia until he convinces me to move it! There! You happy!?
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
I'm confused as to the lack of an SC wagon.
I'm confused as to why you waited to contribute until after the mod started looking for someone to replace you, and even then, you're not adding anything new. Minor FoS: TheSweatpantsNinja.
Blah. Voting for pressure. Not much to say here. The FoS on TSPN is cute in rereading.

Now, the other SC vote:
Pfft. I asked for an updated PbPA on killa seven from Knight of Cydonia. I don't remember seeing it. Deadline's looming, and I don't see a Firestarter lynch in this half of the day.
Unvote: Firestarter
Vote: Knight of Cydonia

THIS IS LYNCH MINUS ONE.
Now, this one. Woo.
Switching your vote because he hasn't done a PbPA on K7? Blah, but maybe.
The other bit.

At this point, KoC had one whole more vote than Firestarter...which was made by Firestarter. The next post (30 minutes later) was this vote shifting it to L-1. Keep in mind one of the votes that tied it up was Arm who made it more than clear he would vote FS.

Wanna know why lynches keep stalling? Hello!

Verdict: Scummy. When FS comes up scum, mos' def scum.

3.) Killa Seven (1306)
vote KOC
For the record I want to make K7 a policy lynch so this shit doesn't happen more. I hope you're happy Arm in taking that side of our argument way back when.

Verdict: ? but I sure wouldn't shed a tear if he was dead either way.

4.) Orangepenguin (1406)
There was a quote pyramid leading up to this being him voting due to pressure from LF.
Fine. Vote: Knight of Cydonia.

Tomorrow, when it's not midnight, and I am more awake, I'll provide reasons.
Did we ever get the reasons from OP?

Verdict: Scummy unless I find / see the reasons.

5.) Armlx (1550)
Vote KoC

Lets get this game moving somewhere.
Truth. The game had been stagnating and this vote marked the shift. I, personally, dont see anything wrong with this.

Consensus: Armlx be town yo'

6.):roll: erstarter (1552)
Yup.... KoC likes his flavour of the day alright.... switching to "lynchables" when he can...

Im not gonna get a CFR lynch today, but Im happy to help lynch his buddy.

UNVOTE..
VOTE: Knight of Cydonia.

@ Manito...
1-10, how scummy do you think Koc has been, given your last statement....
And..
Are you saying that armlx has been just as scummy as Koc?
If so.. whats your case?
Note: This was the vote that took FS out of the lead.
KoC is scummy for voting for lynchables? Really?
Also, not really saying KoC is scummy but that he's got the potential to be CFR's scumbuddy... huh.

Verdict: :roll: :roll: The correct lynch (TM pending) :roll: :roll:

7.) SpyreX, Slayer of Tiamat, Duke of Awesome.
STOP

Hammertime!

Unvote, Vote: KoC
How could such a scummy hammer be let live? OHH MY GOD YOU GUYS SRSLY.

Ohh wait, thats me. KoC was scummy and I still dont feel bad.

Verdict: Townin' it up ins.

So, final analysis:

SC's multi-jumps on and off the wagon are suspect. His final reasons for voting are suspect and build a connection to FS.
Did OP ever explain his vote satisfactory? I also have seen OP connections to FS and SC.
FS is scum. When he flips both the above (who are already suspect) become even more so.
K7 is worthless and I wish he was dead long ago when I first brought it up - but the above are better lynches.
Show

Proud member of BaM
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I didn't provide reasons after the vote (I don't think?) but I did cite my suspicions the previous day. I still don't know how I am Firestarter's partner. Assuming he is scum, which I wouldn't doubt, but right now, I feel more comfortable with a k7 lynch. I don't see any case on SC and I said that. If me saying so makes me a partner because I am not going to follow every popular wagon, than whatever. I think a armlx/Spyrex scum team is more likely than a me/Sc wagon, but I'd rather no go into that, because than arm will jump on me too, even though I see more buddying from you guys than with me and your other two suspects, Spy.

(Just to be clear, I don't think armlx is scum, BUT, if Spyrex was scum, I could very well see arm as his partner. My vote on k7 still stands though)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Also, you hammering a mislynch of a scummy player isn't the scummy part. It's just the fact that you think such an obvious scummy move would mean you couldn't possibly town, and now you're trying to act like you're confirmed. Which I don't really buy. Obviously, the only person other than myself that think it's possible you're scum is one of the most scummiest players in the game, so I am not going to even explore that wagon anymore, especially since it looks like my whole reasoning was OMGUS, when it wasn't.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by armlx »

Obviously, the only person other than myself that think it's possible you're scum is one of the most scummiest players in the game, so I am not going to even explore that wagon anymore, especially since it looks like my whole reasoning was OMGUS, when it wasn't
This is dumb reason to drop a wagon.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Also, you hammering a mislynch of a scummy player isn't the scummy part. It's just the fact that you think such an obvious scummy move would mean you couldn't possibly town, and now you're trying to act like you're confirmed. Which I don't really buy. Obviously, the only person other than myself that think it's possible you're scum is one of the most scummiest players in the game, so I am not going to even explore that wagon anymore, especially since it looks like my whole reasoning was OMGUS, when it wasn't.
Of course I'm not confirmed. I dont expect to be treated as such - that would be retarded in a mountainous game.

However, if the base of the suspicion is a hammer and then a vote (and the suspicion comes from who I've voted for) then I'm gonna bash those arguments.

Dont drop the wagon if you really feel that way. If you think I'm legitimately scummy say why and vote for me.
(Just to be clear, I don't think armlx is scum, BUT, if Spyrex was scum, I could very well see arm as his partner. My vote on k7 still stands though)
I "buddy" with Arm and CFR because at this point they are the most town to me. If that changes, I'll jump on them but, really, I dont see it from either at any point this game.

Why K7? He is worthless, but why him specifically?

You yourself said FS is one of the scummiest players and is active, so why K7 over.

Actually, what I'm getting at is give some cases on the players you think are scummy.
Show

Proud member of BaM
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by armlx »

I'm very confident SpyreX just won the game.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Only really one way to find out, but seriously.

FS needs to go and be the domino that falls and wins us the game.

I also wouldn't cry if it was SC first, but FS.
Show

Proud member of BaM
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by armlx »

FS needs to go and be the domino that falls and wins us the game.
FS first. No doubt.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Let's "win the game" then.
unvote
vote: firestarter
. I'm not good at building cases. I'm not going to try to be. If Firestarter is going to be the scummy player lynched today, then I am going to vote him. If this turns out to be another mislynch, I'm done listening to the majority. I'm just going to go by my gut in that case, and THEN, and only then, will I bother to make a case. I'm not going to go through a million pages to present a case only maybe 3 or 4 people will read, most of them disagreeing with it, and voting me because of it.

And yes, I am vote hopping, if you want to call it that. Add that to your list. And since I'm FS's supposed partner (how?), I guess I am "bussing" too. :roll: :P
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:31 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

sc wrote: You brought up my not getting the attention you wanted before you mentioned the vote on Knight of Cydonia, which made the former look like part of your case on me. Be careful doing that please.
I don't see how anyone paying attention to the game could possibly be confused when I went after the same person I had gone after yesterday. One would think
you
would recall that I had gone after you, so your "confusion" seems hard to believe.
Want to know why it's hard to believe?

Because confusion and ambiguity are not the same thing. I'm also not attacking you for the former, but I am concerned about the latter.

Reread your own post and arrange the vote and the two sentences that go with it in order of importance. If the vote and my lack of attention are right next to each other, then that's the problem.
CF Riot wrote:That didn't really help me much but it might later.

Vote: StrangerCoug

Something is not right but I can't figure it out yet. I think we should lynch someone that was on the KoC wagon today.
If that's what you want to do, then why me in particular besides gut?
armlx wrote:
FoS: armlx
for tunnel vision.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:35 am

Post by armlx »

FoS: armlx for tunnel vision.
Lol.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:47 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

sc wrote: If the vote and my lack of attention are right next to each other, then that's the problem.
What? No. Is there now a rule that "most important reasons" must be next to votes? A rule that you must restate your entire case the next day? I don't see anyone else having this problem.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:59 am

Post by CF Riot »

StrangerCoug wrote:. . .why me. . ?
You were on the KoC wagon in a precarious spot. The person you replaced for was also on the fl wagon, which I suspect must have at least one scum on it. You seem willing to vote FS, but FS doesn't seem willing to vote you. Because scum more willingly vote townies than buddies, this leads me to believe that if only one of you are scum trying to pick off the easy target, it's more likely you. I'm getting mixed feelings about Arm and Spyre, because they were both on FS then bailed (Arm did this twice) and now they're back trying to lynch him again. They both recognize you could be scum, but are trying really hard to put you at the end of the line up. TSN seems less like he's directing suspicion around, and he's voting you. Those are a few.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:02 am

Post by armlx »

Both times people kept being bitches and not wanting to lynch FS, and the game stangated until someone changed their mind.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Firestarter »

armlx wrote:Both times people kept being bitches and not wanting to lynch FS, and the game stangated until someone changed their mind.
If Im not mistaken armlx....

Your vote was the catalyst for the last lynch....

@ OP..
After the vote on me, I can safely tell you now... to stop listening to the majority...

At anyone else wanting to listen... namely town..

I may seem OMGUSy, and I can see why you would think this..
But scum have directed/been major players on the lynches in this game.

Step back & ask yourself this...
Who was the main proponents of the lynches, who really "made" them happen.. either indirectly, or directly...

I have a sneaky suspicion that LF might... just might be scum, and is playing a clever game.
After all, in the early dasy of this game, he was the most vocal, and had the most influence in the game then...

This changed however, after armlx initially responded to my voting/case on him.

Since then, he, Spyrex and CFR buddied up big time.

CFR....?
Either its a clever scum ploy to distance himself from the before mentioned other 2, or he is finally seeing that armlx & Spyrex' influence over the past few days have been very damaging for town...
Im thinking its the latter right now...

The fact is that 4 townies are dead.... and this directly stems, no matter which way you look at it, from the influence of scum.

IMO, Spyrex is showing alot of bravado now after my last post, and trying to come across as townlike as possible, saying lynch me, then firestarter...
The fact remains, at this moment, that Spyrex is in no danger of being lynched, and he knows this.
Is it purely coincidence that before the hammer of KoC, that Spyrex only made fleeting appearances in the thread, gained a vote for his scum-tastic hammer, and is now probably the biggest poster in the game since the 2nd half day dawned???
I dont think it is...

Scum see a chance to take another townie before night... ultimately me, and see it as OMGUS as you like, my flip, if it happens, will see 6 townies down, with all scum alive....
The chance for a town win will be down to pretty much zero if K7 IS town as I foresee him the next lynch target after the next night.

At the moment, I think he's been pretty damn scummy in the game, just getting by, but if armlx meta read of him is accurate, then he could be just a very antisocial townie..

And to answer a question from Spyrex...
Yes, I think Im on to something... YOU.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:15 am

Post by armlx »

Your vote was the catalyst for the last lynch....
It was. The game was going nowhere, something needed to happen. I explained this. KoC was legitimately scummy, and while not my top choice my vote and attacks on said choice were getting nowhere.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:20 am

Post by orangepenguin »

LlamaFluff COULD be scum, since, well, he replaced Gimbo of all people. LOL. Just because I noticed this, I don't think The Sweatpants Ninja has even had a vote all game. He's not really anti-town, but he's not active enough to be so pro-town that he's one of the only ones, besides probably Spyrex (who just got some votes) who never was voted. There always seem to be at least one scum who slides through and is never noticed by the town.

But more likely, the scummy people are scum. Since there is no power roles, anyone could be scum. It's even possible that Spy/FS are just scum who are bussing eachother now. Not likely, I know, but anything is possible.

Nine alive are town, three are scum. 1/3 are scum. So.. I think, in the case that we mislynch 1 more time, we should re-evaluate everything after FS's inevitable lynch, see if we find anything new, and go from there. If we don't mislynch, than no, less keep what we're doing.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Firestarter »

OP... nothing is inevitable here..

My lynching was ineveitbale before KoC... inevitable before Corinthian..

Ill tell you the way I see it here..

My lynching is probably gonna happen, but not before scum can lynch others first.

Most people have me as either their top pick or 2nd pick for scum, and scum see me as the "insurance" lynch.

I gaurantee that if Corin or KoC were not nearing a lynch, then I'd have been done in earlier in this game.

There is only 1 thing thats ineveitable from where Im sitting, lynch me, and it's another townie down the river... Face down!

I cant understand why no-one, (Townies), have not questioned the influence on the game so far earlier, including me, but its taken 4 townies to bite the bullet before Ive done.

Theres 4 townies dead already for petes sake....
This has to be questioned at some stage..

And if my lynch provides more food for thought, so be it..
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Firestarter »

armlx wrote:
You might actually be onto something there armlx...
All you need to do now is narrow down who didn't vote for me at the time of both other lynches...

Tell ya what, Ill do it for ya..

Players NOT voting Firestarter before KoC lynch.... Im excluding the dead townies here...

FaerieLord
Joubert
TSPN
Manito
Llamafluff
K7
OP
armlx
SC
Spyrex

Players NOT voting Firestarter before Corinthian lynch.. again excluding dead townie..

FaerieLord
Joubert
TSPN
Manito
Llamafluff
K7
OP
armlx
SC
Spyrex

Players who failed to vote FOR Firestarter before both lynches of a townie occured...

FaerieLord
Joubert
TSPN
Manito
Llamafluff
K7
OP
armlx
SC
Spyrex

Ok armlx... wheres my scumbuddy/ies?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

sc wrote: If the vote and my lack of attention are right next to each other, then that's the problem.
What? No. Is there now a rule that "most important reasons" must be next to votes?
Not a hard and fast rule, no, but it'd still be nice if your whole post was in some logical order.

I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel. I'm trying to make sense of why you brought up the lack of attention on me before you justified the vote when the vote is at the top of your post.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:A rule that you must restate your entire case the next day?
I never said that you had to per se; I'm just the kind of person that needs reminders. I understand "see post X", for example. Hence this part:
StrangerCoug wrote:And your case on me other than that is what again?
I remembered that you had one, just not what it was. You made no reference to it when you voted me for this half of the day until I asked you to.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”