Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Anon »

Im already missing Dripereth :(

Starbuck lynch: total fail.

Yosa this.
Anon wrote:Should be pretty obvious. Just some little gems for Yosascum2' last post.
Yosa2 wrote:Because scum-Anon really wants to lynch SpyreX for the same reason he tried to lynch Dramonic earlier in the game
- First I dont want to lynch Spyrex, at least for today. See optimal play above. And since when trying to lynch dramonic is a scumtell. Are you freaking serious?
Yosa2 wrote:I guarantee you that if SpyreX is town, which he pretty clearly is now
Why is Spyrex pretty clearly town now? He is far from being pretty clearly town now. SCUM FAIL.
Yosa2 wrote:I guarantee you that if SpyreX is town, which he pretty clearly is now, there is currently at least one scum on his wagon
ORLY?
Yosa2 wrote:she's doing one of those vote analyis "there's always one scum on the wagon" things she always does, and while I've never been convinced that that actually works
We should lynch this scum asap. PRONTO.

Vote: Yosarian2
Results plz and double combo
Vote: Yosarian2.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Anon »

Yosa2 wrote:I'm so frustrated with this game at this point. If anyone wants to actually play mafia, has anything they actually want to discuss or question or try to figure out, let me know. Otherwise, have fun losing.
Keep appealing to emotion with 0 votes, scumbago.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Anon went nowhere last night. Huzzah!

I'm still not seeing the Yos case.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:51 am

Post by Parama »

Parama wrote: IF WE DON'T LYNCH SCUM TODAY
SpyreX should track randomly between KMD/Pulindar/Yos - don't tell anybody who you are tracking.
Hi SpyreX! Why are not following my simple instructions?
Anon is obviously town and you had no reason to track him ;)
A few steps up the scumlist for you.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anon wrote: - First I dont want to lynch Spyrex, at least for today. See optimal play above. And since when trying to lynch dramonic is a scumtell. Are you freaking serious?
There must have been at least scum on SpyreX's wagon when he was at lynch -1 and claimed, and when DGB and others kept attacking him and thus giving scum cover to do so, or he would have been hammered. That is obvious. Therefore, either you or Pulindar must be scum, since the other two people on the wagon are confirmed.

I already explaine this yesterday, and you ignored me. If you were town, I'd expect you to be voting Pulindar right now, since at least one of you is scum, guarenteed.
Yosa2 wrote:I guarantee you that if SpyreX is town, which he pretty clearly is now
Why is Spyrex pretty clearly town now? He is far from being pretty clearly town now. SCUM FAIL.
Of course SpyreX is quite clearly town now. There's no way a scum who wasn't a tracker would be able to come up with a long list of people who didn't target anyone on given nights without knowing what their roles are. He did it again last night, and you haven't claimed either

It's just really unlikely he'd try to pull something like that off as scum, even less likely he'd get away with it.

Yosa2 wrote:I guarantee you that if SpyreX is town, which he pretty clearly is now, there is currently at least one scum on his wagon
ORLY?
YARLY
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Pulindar »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Of course SpyreX is quite clearly town now. There's no way a scum who wasn't a tracker would be able to come up with a long list of people who didn't target anyone on given nights without knowing what their roles are. He did it again last night, and you haven't claimed either

It's just really unlikely he'd try to pull something like that off as scum, even less likely he'd get away with it.
The thing is, there is still a chance that SpyreX is in fact a scum tracker, and there is also a chance that SpyreX is a scum Rolecop who searched those people and found out that way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 am

Post by SpyreX »

Because I had already tracked Yos and got nothing sooo I was trying someone else? That, and I figured that with that list if Anon was scum he'd be the one performing the kill?

---

I'm really not happy witih Pul mimicking the scum tracker bit NOW after the bizarro "he's scum because he's tracked who I think is scum" yesterday.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Pulindar »

I didn't say I think you're scum, if I was sure enough to say that my vote would be on you right now. currently I'm trying to take another look at everyone. I'm working on (though it's taking me some time) a comprehensive post with ISO's on everyone still alive. Trying to analyze every currently living player and decide who is scum. I haven't even gotten to you yet SypreX. So I'm not voting. I'm merely mentioning possibilities.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Pulindar wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:

The thing is, there is still a chance that SpyreX is in fact a scum tracker, and there is also a chance that SpyreX is a scum Rolecop who searched those people and found out that way.
How likely do you think either of those two possibilities are right now?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Parama »

I am officially confirming Anon town at this point. If he was scum along with one of the 3 I suggested tracking between (if he's scum that's 75% odds) then it's likely he would've sent in the kill instead of his partner.
And of course being tracked means, hello, Anon = all but confirmed townie at this point.
Also, if SpyreX IS a scum tracker (and isn't lying about his reports, which is likely for a scum tracker to do), then Pulindar and KMD are the only possible partners, because I don't think scum have a motive to track their partners...
So I guess that report isn't really useless .-.
SpyreX wrote:Because I had already tracked Yos and got nothing sooo I was trying someone else? That, and I figured that with that list if Anon was scum he'd be the one performing the kill?
And look you already realized this .-. Man I'm a real derp sometimes. Anyways...
For the record, we are not massclaiming today. Definitely not.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Haylen »

vote count here.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

You haven't got to me yet?

How in the hell could I have replied to you saying I am a scum tracker if you haven't got to me?

Cats and dogs, man.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Parama wrote:I am officially confirming Anon town at this point. If he was scum along with one of the 3 I suggested tracking between (if he's scum that's 75% odds) then it's likely he would've sent in the kill instead of his partner.
Why would he send in the kill? You seem to be assuming that the scum would assume SpyreX would listen to you.
For the record, we are not massclaiming today. Definitely not.
No, of course we're not.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In any case, if we're not lynching Anon today, then we're lynching Pulindar, because at least one of the two of them must be scum at this point.

Vote:Pulindar
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Anon »

There must have been at least scum on SpyreX's wagon when he was at lynch -1 and claimed, and when DGB and others kept attacking him and thus giving scum cover to do so, or he would have been hammered. That is obvious. Therefore, either you or Pulindar must be scum, since the other two people on the wagon are confirmed.
What?

What?

What?

Are you like FREAKING serious? Your reasoning is scummy as hell. Even if Spyrex was at L-1 and DGB and others were attacking him like crazy, IN NO WAY, and read that carefully, IN NO WAY, that means that there had to be scum in his wagon 100% like the crap you are trying to pull. If Spyrex is town, scum could have stayed out of the wagon or scum could have just got afraid of the claim, and this is just two of the possibilities that I can come up in seconds. Which is even crappier reasoning since it doesnt take into account the probability that Spyrex can still be scum.
Yosa2 wrote:Of course SpyreX is quite clearly town now. There's no way a scum who wasn't a tracker would be able to come up with a long list of people who didn't target anyone on given nights without knowing what their roles are. He did it again last night, and you haven't claimed either

Why cant Spyrex be a scum tracker?

Why is it taking so long to lynch this scumbag? Yosa lynch gogoogogogogogoogogogoogogog.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Anon »

Spyrex and yeah, everyone.

Tell me in few words if you agree with this argument and explain why:
Yosa2 wrote:There must have been at least scum on SpyreX's wagon when he was at lynch -1 and claimed, and when DGB and others kept attacking him and thus giving scum cover to do so, or he would have been hammered. That is obvious. Therefore, either you or Pulindar must be scum, since the other two people on the wagon are confirmed.

I already explaine this yesterday, and you ignored me. If you were town, I'd expect you to be voting Pulindar right now, since at least one of you is scum, guarenteed.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Parama »

What that looks like:
Yos-scum is trying to get people on the wagon lynched because they were all townies and SpyreX is scum with Yos.
But like I already said if SpyreX is a scum tracker then his buddy is either KMD or Pulindar <_< And I'd lean KMD over Pulindar in that case. Meh.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Anon »

Parama wrote:What that looks like:
Yos-scum is trying to get people on the wagon lynched because they were all townies and SpyreX is scum with Yos.
But like I already said if SpyreX is a scum tracker then his buddy is either KMD or Pulindar <_< And I'd lean KMD over Pulindar in that case. Meh.
No.

Spyrex scum tracker can still be lying about tracking Yosa.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Anon »

ebwop
specially considering that result "semiclears" Yosa.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Parama »

Wow, I'm not paying attention here either. That's like twice today I've totally forgotten something that I had already stated earlier.
Though the longer this is going on Yos looks like he could be just a really frustrated townie. But the scum possibility is certainly still there.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Anon »

Im partying tomorrow so Ill just give you something for your pleasure.

Lets analyse how scum Yosa manipulates the circumstances to his advantage and scummy motivations:

Yosa says that there HAS to be scum in the wagon against Spyrex. His reasons are that since DGB and "others" were gunning for his head, scum definitely could have hammered with no further problems. Since no one hammered, the scumbags are in the wagon. That means 100% guaranteed one of Pulindar and Anon are scum. sic.

I think his argument is stupid and scummy as fuck. That would just be enough to lynch someone in my book. First, since this was a small wagon and two scum are already dead, scum possiblities of being in a wagon are reduced, an in no way 100% as he is trying to paint,;and second, Spyrex can still be a scum tracker.

But lets analyse his opinion on a wagon that IMO has more probabilities of having scum in. Yes. The Nikanor wagon. Why? Because it was a fast wagon, and a DAY 1 wagon. And oh surprise, DGB and other were also gunning for Nikanor's head which would mean that scum could have joined the wagon with no further problems.

In the Nikanor lynch wagon:
camn
, Anon,
Drippereth, Maemuki, McZombie,CSL, Ythan,
Spyrex,
Parama.

What does Yosa think about this?
Yosa2 wrote:I completly understand why she's attacking Spyrex;
she's doing one of those vote analyis "there's always one scum on the wagon" things she always does, and while I've never been convinced that that actually works
, I understand where she's coming from and it's why I'd expect from town DGB.
First he has never been convinced that that actually works but when he HAS to mislynch this annoying Anon and deflect the attention from his scummy ass, then SUDDENLY, oh, dear god, "one scum on the wagon" works.

WE NEED TO LYNCH THIS SCUMBAG NOW NOW NOW. DONT EVEN THINK. VOTE YOSARIAN2 NOW.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anon wrote: First he has never been convinced that that actually works but when he HAS to mislynch this annoying Anon and deflect the attention from his scummy ass, then SUDDENLY, oh, dear god, "one scum on the wagon" works.
No, "one scum on the wagon" dosn't work, in general. Don't be dense. It only works here because the scum needed to try to lynch town power roles, since they can't kill them, and there is no way they would have missed the chance to do so twice, especially when they could have easily gotten away with it both times.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anon wrote: Why cant Spyrex be a scum tracker?
It's unlikely, because scum trackers are rare as hell, obviously.

SpyreX isn't "confirmed town", and I never said he is, but the odds of him being scum here are really, really small; at this point, I'd say he's less likely to be scum then anyone else in the game other then Para, and that's only because Para was confirmed town by a gunsmith.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Anon »

Yosarian2 wrote:

SpyreX isn't "confirmed town", and I never said he is, but the odds of him being scum here are really, really small; at this point, I'd say he's less likely to be scum then anyone else in the game other then Para, and that's only because Para was confirmed town by a gunsmith.
Sure thing bro.

Supersaints, gunsmiths, but more importantly TOWN GODFATHERS are really common nowadays.

I may have missed the memo.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anon wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:

Sure thing bro.

Supersaints, gunsmiths, but more importantly TOWN GODFATHERS are really common nowadays.

I may have missed the memo.
Gunsmiths are very common information roles. Supersaints are a little less common, but I've seen them in more and more setups recently.

You're right, town godfather is clearly an unusual role. I hardly think that proves there's a scum tracker, though; I haven't actually seen a scum tracker in any game for years.

In any case, I never thought there was a decent case for SpyreX even before he claimed, and now that he's a confirmed tracker, I really can't understand why people still are considering him a likely suspect.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”