MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 am

Post by MordyS »

Here's a question for foilist13: if I'm your #1 scum option, why exactly are you voting for cruelty and why does your case against me consist of a six-pack of Pabst and an archaebob quote?
1-1: Town
0-2: Scum

"Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different." - Penny Lane
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Sanjay »

foilist13, you can basically just answer MordyS's question and ignore mine because it is more or less mine but with better imagery.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by foilist13 »

You aren't the number one scum anymore. You now occupy the number three spot. However I have come to the conclusion that the best play is to lynch cruelty, then move on to tomorrow if he is not the last scum. Mordy, you aren't going to get a case until tomorrow, and possibly not even then. This all depends on my third suspect whom I am not going to disclose until I try to lynch them.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vote Count:
Cruelty (3) Sanjay, MordyS, foilist13
Foilist13 (1) cruelty
Not Voting (2) Papa Zito, PhaerieM
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:36 am

Post by Papa Zito »

foilist13 wrote:You aren't the number one scum anymore. You now occupy the number three spot. However I have come to the conclusion that the best play is to lynch cruelty, then move on to tomorrow if he is not the last scum. Mordy, you aren't going to get a case until tomorrow, and possibly not even then. This all depends on my third suspect whom I am not going to disclose until I try to lynch them.
Wait wat. Why did this happen?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Sanjay »

Okay foilist13 that didn't really answer my question then.

Why was MordyS your number one suspect when it seemed like your cruelty case was much better?
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 am

Post by foilist13 »

@Sanjay - That is a perfectly reasonable question, but I am not in a position where I can disclose that information without giving up my third suspect, and I would much prefer letting them play out the day on their own.

@Papa Zito - Same answer.

I intend not to divulge who I am looking at, and drilling me for a name or information would defeat the purpose, not that you have started doing that yet.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by cruelty »

happy holidays all, i haven't forgotten this. will be 100% back within a day or two.
the nexus of the crisis
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah with the holidays, i'm letting things slide a bit...28th I'll send out prods if need be so people can post at least post once before the new years gap.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Sanjay »

I'm mostly waiting for more from foilist13 and cruelty right now. You don't have to prod me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Sounds good, gonna mass prod now.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Sanjay »

Happy birthday, BTW.
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:28 am

Post by MordyS »

I'm still here. I've got nothing really to add at this point.

cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:17 am

Post by cruelty »

Actually I'm going to self-hammer I think.

I've been trying to think how to post in a way that would prove my innocence, but really I don't think it's possibly at this point. I'm going to open the floor to outstanding questions which I'll do my best to answer before the hemlock takes effect.
the nexus of the crisis
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:28 am

Post by MordyS »

First of all, I'm not sure whether the rule exists on the forums, but on IRC there's a rule: Play to win. If you're town, your job is to convince us you're town. Self-hammering isn't playing to win. (Ditto if you're scum. Though I'd complain less about a self-hammer in that case, it wouldn't be less against the rules.)

Second of all, if you're not scum, who is? You've promised to get back into the game and to scumhunt and defend yourself. I still believe you should be hammered (though I'd like Papa Zito or PhaerieM to do the hammering, not yourself), but before you're hammered, I'd like to actually see some gameplay out fo you.

cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:27 am

Post by cruelty »

Right.

If I'm scum, then anything I say is meaningless anyway.

If I'm town, then everything I have already said will finally be looked at the way I intended it to be.

I'm not going to do it yet, I'm giving you the opportunity to ask the questions you want answered.
the nexus of the crisis
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Unvote

Like hell you are self-hammering.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I'm still here. I've benn checking regularly, but I've said my piece for today, unless for some weird reason we don't hear from cruelty.

@Sanjay - what are you waiting to hear from me? I made my position clear, and made it clear I was not going to reveal more than that.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Is cruelty your number one suspect, foilist?
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by MordyS »

PhaerieM, earlier you said:
PhaerieM wrote:I'm pretty positive cruelty will be the lynch for the day. There is no one else who looks scummier to more people. I'm content with that, but I don't want to rush lynch either, & hope we don't end the day *too* quickly.
Do you believe cruelty should be the lynch of the day, or are you just positive that he *will* be the lynch of the day? You say you're content with the fact that he looks scummier to more people. Content? What would you prefer?

cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by cruelty »

MordyS wrote: Do you believe cruelty should be the lynch of the day, or are you just positive that he *will* be the lynch of the day? You say you're content with the fact that he looks scummier to more people. Content? What would you prefer?
Actually yeah, to further that, that post looks like reticence to do any scumhunting and more of a desire to drift along with what town wants.

Aw Sanjay, but I so badly wanted to...

Look, if I self-hammer, either your suspicions are confirmed (I'm scum and town wins) or they're destroyed. Either way you'll know exactly what you're dealing with. If we lynch someone else, I'm just going to be a distraction tomorrow. I don't see the point of my continued presence, it's in no way beneficial to town at all.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by cruelty »

Added to that, there's no way I'm the NK tonight. It'd be the height of stupidity to keep me around.
the nexus of the crisis
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I made that clear already Sanjay. Yes.

Cruelty, please don't kill yourself. At least let someone else hammer you if you're going to give up. Self hammering gives us NO information other than your flip, which if you got lynched we would have anyway.

If you've decided to just give up, that sucks, but we can't force you to play. But don't deliberately rob us of information.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by cruelty »

I told you, ask me questions and I'll answer them.
the nexus of the crisis
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by Sanjay »

cruelty wrote:The thing is, I never really got massively scummy vibes from either of the two flipped scum. In fact, I said something along those lines right around that time -
cruelty wrote:I don't entirely agree with your epic wall post (I think Muffin tends to waffle (get it?) on a bit but I wouldn't say he's entirely devoid of content)

Out of my top 3 suspects (overall, for the entire game), 2 have flipped town, one (foilist) is still alive. I've just been completely wrong this entire game. I thought (think) foilist was (is) scummy, I didn't have an issue with Muffin (or GG) so why wouldn't I say that? It's not a case of me trying to defend my scumbuddies, it's just me being wrong. I'd love to be infallible, unfortunately it's not the case.

Basically, I'm going to dismiss your case as a misinterpretation of my bad reads. Do what you will.
cruelty, do you understand why I am dissatisfied with this response?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”