Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Ugh, stupid Dave Guy. Got no future, your hair cut's gross, you smell bad. I mean just look at him. Does it look like his life is going anywhere?"
-Steven,
Onion Trade

"Aw, cut him a break. Maybe this is the year he gets his life together. Maybe he'll get a cool internship."
-Amethyst,
Onion Trade

VOTECOUNT 2.02

Metal Sonic (4):
fro99er, CoolDoG, Thefuzzylogic99, Ricastle
Fro99er (1):
grapes
Bins (1):
MaxwellPuckett
Thefuzzylogic99 (1):
farside22
Skybird (1):
grapes
Ricastle (1):
replace in

Not Voting (10):
Metal Sonic, TunnelWarriors, vezokpiraka, Trench Warfare, NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Fluminator, Skybird, Bins

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-30 07:20:00)
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:20 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Varsson: Does this game include the episodes that aired during season 2, but were meant for season 1?

This game was advertised as encompassing season 1's flavor, as I submitted the game to queue on June 18th, the same day that "We Need to Talk" aired. While there may be slight nods to flavor and quotes from early parts of season 2, roles were designed to best reflect Season 1. Supplementary material, such as the comics, interviews, and the video game were also considered. To directly answer your question, episodes meant for Season 1, such as "Shirt Club" and "Story for Steven" were also considered and may be included as part of the flavor.
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

can we just lynch Sonic,,,,, his Gladiator claim was bad, his Prism claim is prob bad as well and him flaking out is not a good sign. He is scum as far as I am concerned
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:31 am

RR
umm so what about his claim.... oh yeah it turned out to be fake as anything. My votes are solid today
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1552, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:can we just lynch Sonic,,,,, his Gladiator claim was bad, his Prism claim is prob bad as well and him flaking out is not a good sign. He is scum as far as I am concerned

Well, beer claimed scum. And he flipped town. I don't want to write people off as scummy for reasons like that now.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Bins »

back,

have to catch up soon
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:20 am

yeah but Beer also admitted he made a mistake and didn't bolt. Beer also stood around and fought for his innocence. Sonic doubled down on the fake claim and than bailed whan it was revealed he made a fake claim.

What makes you think Sonic might be town??? I mean beside the bad call on Beer?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

What do you mean sonic bailed?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

I mean, I'm scum reading him and all, but he went to bed. It's night time where he lives.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 am

or did I miss understand and only 1/2 of the hydra leave..... I know Sonic X was Sonic and XXXz ( or something like that name) Vasoon said Sonic X replaced out, Maybe I am misunderstanding
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

:facepalm:

Metal Sonic replaced Sonic X. It clearly stated that in thread. Why else do you think Metal Sonic was posting?
Heil King Froggo.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Yeah...Metal Sonic replaced Sonic X(ZZZX left the hydra), and MS did his whole gladiator thing, and then went to sleep. No bailing.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

Fuzzy's consistent buddying/defending of me today is not making me feel good about him. Especially as he's doing so poorly.
Heil King Froggo.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:50 am

Eh, I suppose it's possible metal invoked whatever he was talking about the wrong way? Or some effect stopped it from working? I mean, there are alternatives besides haha he made a stupid pointless gambit that was only useful for 10 posts!

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Skybird »

The last game I was in with Sonic he did a lot of stupid gambits and he was town that game. Does scum Sonic do a bunch of gambits too?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1563, Reasonably Rational wrote:Eh, I suppose it's possible metal invoked whatever he was talking about the wrong way?
This is what I was thinking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1563, Reasonably Rational wrote:Eh, I suppose it's possible metal invoked whatever he was talking about the wrong way? Or some effect stopped it from working? I mean, there are alternatives besides haha he made a stupid pointless gambit that was only useful for 10 posts!

-Cerb

I doubt it.
Just wait for metal to explain himself please.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Whatever Sonic was attempting to do, we don't know until he comes back and claims something. Lying about a gladiate is kind of stupid, but maybe it was for a reaction, I dunno.

Fro99er, to answer your question, so far flips have been spot on for flavour. Unfortunately we haven't seen any scum flips so far so I don't know how much it carries over.

Mass nameclaim and then lynch B roles, as was suggested... I don't think it's a great idea. One, I really doubt Varsoon would make the game that breakable. What happens if all the bit parts are town? Secondly, all of our Crystal Gems (besides Ruby and Sapphire) will now be targets, and looking at Sapphire, they have nice abilities. Particularly we don't want Steven outed.

I'm just answering questions I've seen today. Later tonight I'm gonna go through the thread and see what's what with wagons and flips.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:04 pm

for now I am okay with my Sonic vote..... when metal comes back and tell us what happened it might change,,, On the Sonic bailing thing I stand corrected. Thanks for clearing that up

Fro
How is asking how you are scum buddying. I guess it can be if you are using the term very loosely but I don't anyone would consider my question buddying
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:09 pm

In post 1435, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ricastle can you tell me why Fro99 is a good vote besides being on the beer wagon???

In post 1436, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Sory looked and saw Fro99 was not on the Beer wagon. The question still stand why Fro is a good lynch today

here is the question I asked. I am confused on how this is buddying.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: Bins

Bins intruded on our hood and apparently can damage the abilities of everyone in the hood. She claims she thought her ability would create a second hood, yet that doesn't make sense with her speech about no one targeting her for neighborization. Having that much power in the hands of someone I do not trust is a huge problem. I don't believe a word of what she says either. It started with just a negative thing for RR and then grew into possibly damaging the whole hood.

Having large hoods without scum interference is exactly the method for town to win the game FMPOV. Having a role that can jump into any hood at will looks like a scumclaim to me.

~Titus
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Bins »

They're claiming I'm threatening them, but I'm not. I can control my role and they will know when I use it and if I use it on them, they can claim it and lynch me. I targeted RR originally because I was going to see if I should use it on them (I was scum reading them...). I thought it would make a second PT. Why would I try to openly fuck shit up... but apparently that's what I'm doing. That's my scum strategy.

But Drixx started talking about a really... uhm, hard topic and claimed that I was... well, I don't even want to talk about it or whatever. It'll come up post game. I can't respond to anything he's saying anymore. I feel like I've been shocked into town reading him because he mentioned something like that. I'm really, really sensitive when it comes to that topic and to be sort of, weirdly accused of it, makes me feel completely thrown off. I was already struggling to get into this game. There's no way I can get into it now.

@mod, replace me! I'm sorry, Varsoon, I really wanted to play in your game and you're a great mod, I just can't handle something like that. It's not something I'll be comfortable with having as the "hey she did this" the entire game. It just will be really... triggering (I don't want to use that word, but that's pretty much it) for me.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Bins »

I would appreciate it if people refrained from commenting about the second part, but it's your choice.

gtkas
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Would like to give Bins a little more time to explain, but as far as I understand it:

1.) Bins can ally with whomever she wants. She expected this to form a separate alliance, but instead she got joined onto our larger one.
2.) Bins can destroy the abilities of everyone in her alliance, but not selectively. It's all or nothing.

Bins' first comment in the conversation was something to the effect that she thought she would just get Cerb and I in a different alliance, and her second comment in the PT was a reference to the second part of her ability, which she said she would no longer due given the circumstances. It was only very recently temporally that Bins admitted what that 2nd part actually does.

Going to hold off on voting and give her a chance to actually explain herself. I've been going hard bad cop at her for a few hours now.

Love,
Drixx
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Don't make assumptions bins. The full meaning of that sentence, with the parenthetical aside removed, would be "In some other context, what you did might be considered kidnapping."

The parenthetical aside is there because I didn't want a huge argument about making an analogy to the real world analogue of something done in game, so I made it clear I had endured far worse. It's not alignment indicative (how could it be?).
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”