Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1540, Venmar wrote:"Guys, everyone voting me is really stupid or scum, and anyone who doesn't think I am town is also stupid"

I never attacked a player's intellugence in any of the posts. Derp town means fucking up. I NEVER call players stupid unless I am in the heat of things and need to cool off.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:55 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1549, Rogue wrote:? bork

Where I'm starting to doubt my reads and in thread communication is devolving into a couple parallel tunnels and I'm gonna try to reset.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1547, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1545, Rogue wrote:
In post 1537, Titus wrote:Town players are scumhunting together thanks to Toog.

what am I, chopped liver?

yes you are

but once again, there WAS scumhunting long before Toog derped it up.

Thete was minimal. For most it was policy. The early scumhunters commenting on the fullgamestate were early townreads. Toog got the whole thing started.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 am

Post by notscience »

Ah.

Same.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1546, Rogue wrote:Why is snowstorm town to you titus?

Need to be at a computer to do this justice beyond what I said to Jiffy.

On the road again.

Be back in a few hours hopefully. Gotta get my old apt clean. Ugh. There are days where I wish I never got this house.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1551, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1549, Rogue wrote:? bork

Where I'm starting to doubt my reads and in thread communication is devolving into a couple parallel tunnels and I'm gonna try to reset.

Your reads are mostly accurate. Just hang in there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1552, Titus wrote:
In post 1547, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1545, Rogue wrote:
In post 1537, Titus wrote:Town players are scumhunting together thanks to Toog.

what am I, chopped liver?

yes you are

but once again, there WAS scumhunting long before Toog derped it up.

Thete was minimal. For most it was policy. The early scumhunters commenting on the fullgamestate were early townreads. Toog got the whole thing started.

bo, he really didn't. The gamestate is practically the same. The only thing that he accomplished is that he nerfed some town objects when he could have just voted you and not fucked anything up.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Toogeloo »

By nerfing the objectives, it led to the discussion of players we weren't going to talk about otherwise.

You never responded to my comment from earlier Nero. Now that ULF is on the table for potential lynch, do you see yourself interested in pursuing that avenue considering you have been harping all day about him being scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1557, Toogeloo wrote:By nerfing the objectives, it led to the discussion of players we weren't going to talk about otherwise.

bullshit! Just 'cause we were going to lynch out of two hoods doesn't make it impossible to talk about players outside of those hoods. If you had felt really really strongly that someone was scum outside of then maybe I could understand but you had a scumread on Titus and there was F all reason to do what you did. I think the fact that you and Titus are all "look how much Toog has accomplished" is pretty fucking derpy and trying to rewrite history.

You never responded to my comment from earlier Nero. Now that ULF is on the table for potential lynch, do you see yourself interested in pursuing that avenue considering you have been harping all day about him being scum?

over you and Titus? IDK, probs not. Didn't know he was a wagon. Why do you have a scum read on him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Feu et Vol »

Quick version of my scum read on Titus will do long version later.

Titus is not pushing things well and is constantly just screaming I am Town listen to me. Not to mention their push on Venmar makes no sense what so ever to me. Lastly and majorly is their push on Marquis. They straight up refuse to listen to any sort of logic about why Marquis wouldn't troll. Trolling is normally anti-town imo but here it would be equivalent to out right just disrupting any of the town people from getting anything done especially towards the objectives. I have also only seen Marquis troll when in the Doduo hydra.(not sure what Meta Titus brought up earlier but I didn't look at it because it said Newbie and I discredit all Newbie games as Meta anything because Newbie games have a completely different feel and dynamic about them than any other games on the site) Then there is the fact that the game started out of thread in the neighborhoods so there was already a serious feel to it. Trolling would have just been asinine.

Titus is tunneling our slot but doesn't seem to mention us for people they want lynched for the day. They always mention Eek and Venmar. Not the people who they are screaming from high heavens is scum. When it comes to us they say: "When I flip town they will be obvious scum." If they were so convinced we are scum why not vote us?

Actually I am content with this post but if you want more let me know.

-Beast

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:Just 'cause we were going to lynch out of two hoods doesn't make it impossible to talk about players outside of those hoods.
And how much talking about people outside those hoods did we actually do?

Example:
In post 517, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 508, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:K. Just keep your eyes out for other potential targets. It's comforting, at least, that you're not a vigilante. Thoughts on Clusk92? He was apart of that whole RVS nonsense with Venmar. I suppose I wouldn't mind hearing more thoughts across the board about Clusk. Seems like he should be pinging on people's scumdars to some extent, since he RV'd then peaced.

Clusk isn't on the table today due to which neighborhood he's in.

This was the general attitude towards discussing other players.

In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:over you and Titus? IDK, probs not. Didn't know he was a wagon. Why do you have a scum read on him?
I'm null on him tbqh, but the reason I asked was because I'm pretty sure you dropped at least a few times that Metalmastin was the scum in your QT, but never pushed it (which I assume was because your hood was "off the table").
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:Just 'cause we were going to lynch out of two hoods doesn't make it impossible to talk about players outside of those hoods.

Example:
In post 508, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:K. Just keep your eyes out for other potential targets. It's comforting, at least, that you're not a vigilante. Thoughts on Clusk92? He was apart of that whole RVS nonsense with Venmar. I suppose I wouldn't mind hearing more thoughts across the board about Clusk. Seems like he should be pinging on people's scumdars to some extent, since he RV'd then peaced.

In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:over you and Titus? IDK, probs not. Didn't know he was a wagon. Why do you have a scum read on him?
I'm null on him tbqh, but the reason I asked was because I'm pretty sure you dropped at least a few times that Metalmastin was the scum in your QT, but never pushed it (which I assume was because your hood was "off the table").
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

stupid mouse.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town Titus doesn't meta

Titus still remains the days best lynch

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

policy lynching aronis or anything with aronis in it is always, 100% of the time, protown. the fact his other head is playing just as awfully makes a mac/cheese lynch the most protown move in the history of mafia
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1561, Toogeloo wrote:

Example:

Toog, if you strongly felt that someone was scum you could have just you know..said something. Even if we weren't going to lynch it today you could have plead your case and get us to all predict him/her and the qled it tomorrow man. + your top 2 scumreads were in hoods that already on the table so this whole "well we need to talk about other people" really doesn't fit with your actions.

I don't think I'd be in favor of lynching ULF over you and Titus but your "hey look over there" defense I noted.

Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

In post 1564, Speaker for the Dead wrote:policy lynching aronis or anything with aronis in it is always, 100% of the time, protown. the fact his other head is playing just as awfully makes a mac/cheese lynch the most protown move in the history of mafia

Why do you have to be town?
"Prof Friday...is like the opposite of Aronis."
- Magua
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

In post 1566, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 1564, Speaker for the Dead wrote:policy lynching aronis or anything with aronis in it is always, 100% of the time, protown. the fact his other head is playing just as awfully makes a mac/cheese lynch the most protown move in the history of mafia

Why do you have to be town?

~Macaronis
"Prof Friday...is like the opposite of Aronis."
- Magua
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Toog wanted more discussion because people like you are acting scummy.

I also due use meta. I use it as the borders of expected behavior.

Check NY the NY game where you were KoreanBBQ. You should be aware of my behavior.

Also why didn't Feu's defense if look NS is a troll too not register*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I'm scummy 'cause I'm calling Toog out on bullshit and your play is just really bad and on the offchance that you are town, I think you are a distraction and should stop you helping scum. All Toog has done is A.) Nerf town objectives and B.) widen the scum mislynch pool

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero, we were focusing on one neighborhood. Neighborhoods are majority town. Half the game didn't even care. He reinvigorated interest in the game.

Those objectives will be there.

I am helping town, nice duscredit.

I know given response time you didn't look at the game I quoted. Scum push my lynch. Even when I die, town wins by listening to me. So I am not a distraction. Games where I live, town loses.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1565, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I'd be in favor of lynching ULF over you and Titus but your "hey look over there" defense I noted.
It wasn't a "hey, look over there," it was a "hey, Nero talked smack about this player slot, now that he's in the lynch I want to hear his thoughts." The whole point of me doing what I did was so that people would talk about the reads they haven't liked.

You seem very keen to avoid talking about anything but what has already been discussed.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1571, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1565, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I'd be in favor of lynching ULF over you and Titus but your "hey look over there" defense I noted.
It wasn't a "hey, look over there," it was a "hey, Nero talked smack about this player slot, now that he's in the lynch I want to hear his thoughts." The whole point of me doing what I did was so that people would talk about the reads they haven't liked.

You seem very keen to avoid talking about anything but what has already been discussed.

Nero wagon? I need to finish sorting Nero and the only way I'm going to tell the difference I think is if he has a few votes on him and players who aren't afraid to kill him.

VOTE: Nero
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Feu et Vol »

In post 1570, Titus wrote:Neighborhoods are majority town.

The damn game is majority town. How the hell is this even part of an argument?

-Beast

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Right but we narrowed yo a pool that was majority town and most of the players acted as if they could take a holiday. That's a problem.

I gtg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”