springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 am

Post by springlullaby »

@Peregrine, why didn't you answer my accusation against you but did for other people? Why didn't you think of targeting kdub? Is there really no one you can form a relative confident town read on?

@warriormode, have you read the last pages? Please answer why you choose to target sinistro. And why you disclosed it at the moment you did.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1550, springlullaby wrote:@Peregrine, why didn't you answer my accusation against you but did for other people? Why didn't you think of targeting kdub? Is there really no one you can form a relative confident town read on?

@warriormode, have you read the last pages? Please answer why you choose to target sinistro. And why you disclosed it at the moment you did.

Kdub declared himself 1-shot dayvig. He shot and killed town. I didn't know if he was town, but either way, I didn't think he had more shots.

Did you also ask about Stringer? If so, his being the hider meant he was untargetable.

I have a few more that I lean town on today than yesterday. I'm not against passing on a normal ability and taking my chances, but that one seems way more beneficial to scum than to town.

@Mod: V/LA Nov 23-Nov28. May get a chance to log-in, but may not.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am

Post by The Eruci »

Experiencing internet issues at home till Friday at the latest. Still have access through work, but expect fewer votecount for the following 48 hours.
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1026, Sinestro wrote:VOTE: Ghostlin

Andy hasn't replied to me yet, and with deadline approaching + me being busy for the next 16 hours - I think this is the right move. Can't rely on andy appearing and being OMGAWESOME and SAVING THE DAY etc

Doubt he would put his partner at L-2 with a viable eruci option with a claimed power like Furc around. When Sinestro flips, I will discount Ghostlin from that allegiance.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1535, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
- Asking Drunken Piper if his opinions on Junpei or MagisterLudi.
- Suggesting that Junpei and ML are trying to ‘link’ me to them via some slip, suggestion you would wagon MagisterLudi
- Explaining how Junpei slipped regarding Junpei being Mafia with a QT.
, – Fluff responses.
– Suggesting Junpei would be scum with Implosion for the slip.
- Suggestion you should ISO Implosion related to the slip you claim on Junpei.
– Reference to Daytalk from Cyclical X01
– Response to DrunkenPiper that you don’t see Junpei as Town and he continues to make moves that you see as scummy.
– Question to implosion about his NoPoint vote.
– Fluffy response to RedCoyote on Drunken’s posting style, ask the following question “Why Stringer over Junpei?”

478 - I had a solid town read on DP. I asked if he had an opinion on ML and Junpei. Not a push for a Junpei lynch.
513 - This is a ML post. However, I know which post you are referring to and suggesting I would support an ML lynch is not a push for a Junpei lynch.
534 - In this post, I am not pushing a Junpei lynch, I am explaining my stance from post 17 to a seemingly braindead ML.
536 & 537 - If you read the context of these two posts, I am backing off of Junpei and leaning more towards a lying ML. Not fluff and not a push for a Junpei lynch.
539 - This is a discussion post between Junpei and I clarifying a poorly worded post of his that lead to confusion. This is not a push for a Junpei lynch.
541 - Continued discussion with Junpei. How would me iso'ing Implosion be a push for a Junpei lynch? Obviously it wouldn't.
543 - Implosion suggested there was no daytalk for scum in game 1. I reminded him there was. Not a push for a Junpei lynch.
623 - DP answered my 478, this post is my response to his response. I stated what I thought about Junpei, which was, paraphrased, "i've been trying to move junpei to my town list but every time I try, he does something to keep himself off of it." This is the truth and is hardly a push for his lynch.
630 - I asked implosion if his vote was still on nopoint for his initial reasoning. Nothing in this post is even related to Junpei so once again, not a push for a Junpei lynch.

I've already addressed 632.

Seeing it all laid out here just reaffirms, I do NOT belong under the heading where you placed me.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Oh, so what you are saying is that you really were backing more and more away from your position that Junpei was scum while letting your vote sit there while the Stringer / Junpei / NoPoint competing wagons were well underway. Noted.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1555, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh, so what you are saying is that you really were backing more and more away from your position that Junpei was scum while letting your vote sit there while the Stringer / Junpei / NoPoint competing wagons were well underway. Noted.

That's not quite what I am saying, entertaining twist though. Thx!

The thought that Junpei may not be a liar lasted for the duration of the 2 sequential posts of mine that you called fluff. In the post immediately following, Junpei reaffirms he is a liar. My pedit in the next post confirms I have retained my original position that Junpei is a liar. As I've already stated, I still haven't put Junpei in my town list.

I was in favor of a Junpei lynch during the time of SB and NP lynching/vigging wagons. By the time it became obvious to me that the Junpei lynch was a worthless D1 cause, NP was dead and the reasonless (with the exception of you) Ghostlin wagon was well underway.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

V/LAish due to thanksgiving. is deadline soon or anything
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by warriormode »

V/la til November 27 for thanksgiving and family time.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1135, Toogeloo wrote:
Kill: Whispersilk

OMG, what have I done!!!

I swear I was only polishing it and it just went off!

I passed my "anti-town" ability to DGB last night, but she did not die with it apparently.

My ability was Reroute, which allowed me to reroute a player's cycling choice. I rerouted KDub's Day Kill to myself, and as you can see, I prematurely detonated all over whispersilk. Afterwards, I cycled it to DGB, which she didn't have on her at the time of death, so likely it hit the void, or someone took it from her or me during the cycling (though, since my ability was Reroute, that would require a second routing ability). The ability to Day Kill is now expended with my shot (there was only one bullet left).

A good chunk of the case on Stringer was him role-fishing my "anti-town" role yesterday. Clearly, if we were scum-buddies, this wouldn't be a necessary point for him to inquire upon as he would know what my role was. But, whatev's.

This feels shady on so many levels. First of all, why not wait for whispersilk to at least claim if she had any abilities D1?!?!?!

Second of all, why use the reroute at all, it just messes up the passing verifications?

Third, you sent it "coincidentally" to one of the two players who were NK'd...ensuring another ability is in the void and can't track scum down.

Major FOS.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1170, chkflip wrote:
I passed a doubly good ability

VOTE: Toogeloo

This reminds me, Sinestro will be lynched today, so Toogeloo, I don't care that the dayvig has 0 shots,
you better pass it to another player and not to the void as it can still be used to verify scum/town later through passing
. I say that because early in the game you say you don't like to adhere to plans, and I don't want you to have any out. You are already in my top 3 along with Sinestro & Magister Ludi,
so I will vote for you D3 if you send that to the void
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:11 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1248, Sinestro wrote:
we did not pass an ability

guys i promise ill keep up to this game at all times now! (maybe some exceptions but not many). I actually really like this setup and playerlist- and i'm pretty light on things to do i *think*
Lulz, Ghost ... do you seriously think I'm joking? DGB is obv-scum. Of course enough of you are dense that on the odd chance I live to Day 2 I'm going to have to go screaming All-CAPS to get her lynched.

The awkward moment when...

I'm pretty sure toog is town, awkward and the daykill was pretty dumb...but town.

MoI isn't my favourite poster, but his play is pretty much identical to town games i've played with him, and honestly he is trying. Just needs to be more succint >_>

This seems like town junpei to me, but admittedly I got it wrong last time i tried to metagame him ._. so he could easily be scum. I think his case on fourseen is silly, but i do agree with the implosion case, he seems scummy to me.

MAGNA can you put in a neat, easy post why you think your scumreads are indeed scum? You don't need to bring up quotes, I just want to know the reasons. And i get bored of quotewalls :P

Appealing to my own authority? Generic Wikitell away!!! Seriously – I was fucking right about Stringer and I’m going to find the partners who made the lynch difficult. Does that frighten you?

I seem to remember you lumping her in a list of "DO NOT LYNCH" @Stringer... hmmm

Ghostlin seems pretty damn scummy to me, however I think magna is slightly overthinking it. The way he defends/retaliates just seems so damn FAKE not REAL. 1213 for example; i just can't comprehend this coming from town ? :|

, however she was one of the few town members last night to call you on your crap.

Ghostlin, what does this have to do with ANYTHING?

Wazzatron is scum, I was talking to andy about it yesterday; nothing about his posts seem town motivated, at all. There's something incredibly off, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I really hope its not a predefined thought on him thats making everythinglook scummy to me, but damn that iso is pretty bad, magna what are your thoughts on him?

Catching up. Note kdub's sus list with dgb in it looks like a scumslip.

What makes it a scumslip? What makes it exclusively a scum trait? I think that post could easily come from either alignment and make sense.

:)

Assuming you're not an SK, one of these must be a partner from your "town list". Toog, Junpei, and MOI. Guessing Toog myself.

I'm (and my predecessor wazzatron are) town, so it remains to be seen if you'd bus your partner, which if so is the other scum suspect you list, Ghostlin. I'm leaning towards no, otherwise I think you'd throw him in with a bigger list to give yourself outs later in the day.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:13 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1251, Junpei wrote:
Sinestro wrote:
andy has appeared to have disappeared
, i'll catch up within the hour and reply to everything !

In post 1248, Sinestro wrote:
Wazzatron is scum,
I was talking to andy about it yesterday
; nothing about his posts seem town motivated, at all. There's something incredibly off, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I really hope its not a predefined thought on him thats making everythinglook scummy to me, but damn that iso is pretty bad, magna what are your thoughts on him?

Of all the strange lies...

Nice catch.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:23 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1277, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1203, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Toog - What happened to that Bunnylover strong suspicion from Day 1? Forget it completely? What did Bunny do that makes him Town now?

I never said Bunny was town, nor did I say Bunny was no longer a suspicion. Bunny has dropped off my radar a bit due to other things I have wanted to take care of, and to some degree that nopoint flipped town. Why? Are you thinking Bunny is scum? [
cwutididthar
]

I think chkflip is town. I don't believe scum would try to pressure me and then back off in the manner that he did. Still feeling that Ghost is town as well. Just the way that the votals moved, the sincerity I feel in his posts. It reads as town.

Ludi still reads as town to me as well, that's more gut.

I'd be fine with lynching Magna, Bunny, and probably wazzatron (another player I was starting to get a bad vibe on towards the end of yesterday).

Here goes another list of "three town"....chkflip, Ludi, Ghost. Which is your scummate...gotztobe Ludi, no?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1303, RedCoyote wrote:The scum team basically did this during the last game, only ckd said he forgot to pass the ability instead of outright admitting to not pass it (which is of course what we did to help befuddle the town's plans).

Now that's a noodle scratcher. Would the scum be ballsy enough to attempt a very similar trick that the scum team did during the last game? Do you think they even knew about it?

I think it's worth the risk. I have no major feelings toward Pere either way. This just absolutely floors me.

Unvote
;
Vote: PeregrineV

There is a big difference between the CKD situation and the Peregrine that you are overlooking that I do not think wise to mention at this point. Let's just say it is big enough that PeregrineV is probably my top town suspect now (either that or part of the stupidest scum team ever).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by SlySly »

Lurkerscum probability gauge of the living - highest to lowest

16: bunnylover
18: etheralcookie
21: warriormode
27: springlullaby
33: sinestro
36: diddin/chkflip 8/28
36: fourseencircumstance
37: projectmatt
49: red coyote
51: wazzatron/IAI 24/27 *
53: implosion/pops 46/7
53: peregrinev
64: slysly
66: kdub
79: toogeloo
115: magister ludi
120: workdawg/ghostlin 9/111
158: magnaofillusion
197: junpei

* IAI has more than doubled slot post count since recent replacement, wazzatron just recently would have been far higher on this list if not for IAI's contributions
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So SlySly - why shouldn't that last post be considered IIoA? You give us a list of freely available information and do absolutely no analysis or suggesting who is mostly likely lurkerscum in your opinion.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Sinestro »

Its sad because this is the only game I'm alive in.
And am about to be killed. :(

I MISS IT ALREADY
Beware your fears made into light!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1566, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So SlySly - why shouldn't that last post be considered IIoA? You give us a list of freely available information and do absolutely no analysis or suggesting who is mostly likely lurkerscum in your opinion.

I made a list for my own observing and I chose to share it. I'm not going to debate it being labelled IIoA. This is a compilation that provides the town with information worth considering.

The gauge makes its own suggestions.

Sinestro is today's lynch and his position on this list is not surprising, towards the top. Anyone above RC's 49 qualifies as potential lurkerscum to me.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Sinestro »

In post 1567, Sinestro wrote:Its sad because this is the only game I'm alive in.
And am about to be killed. :(

I MISS IT ALREADY

we can be together FROM THE GRAVE :(
Beware your fears made into light!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1364, Magister Ludi wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Wazzatron

lol at the 3 votes as of this post on my predecessor are currently my Top 3 (Toog, Sinestro, and MLudi). Oh the irony!!! :)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1384, The Eruci wrote:that target it are destroyed and the former ability targets the latter ability wherein the holder of the latter ability dies the same night which he is targeted by the former

Almost there (and in all honesty, I have skimmed from this point on but want to reread it and add votes to my history and such...)!

@ PeregrineV, did you target DGB with your ability last night?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1389, Junpei wrote:When you read, tell me who do you think was the driving force behind the Stringer wagon.

MOI
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1400, Junpei wrote:You think that it is more likely that Stringer was trying to prevent a lynch on Toog at page 5 than it is that Stringer was rolefishing?

Yes I do.

Do you think Stringer was rolefishing during the same post where he tells "Town Toog" how to dump the ability in the Void instead of possibly passing it to scum? What benefit does Stringer have of learning the role unless a teammate had the rerouter? (Which we now know Toog had...)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1407, Toogeloo wrote:Why did you watch Sinestro?

I'm getting a bad vibe at the last 5 posts (not counting the host's post). Scum in one of those posts at least (lean: Junpei).

Scum reads:
PV, Junpei, wazzatron/IAI, MoI, Bunny (in that order). Warrior gets a stiff looking at as well because I really don't get the Sinestro watch atm.

lol at not having either warrior or Sinestro in your top 5 at this point.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”