TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:13 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

What was the person of saying "vote me bitch"?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:14 am

In post 1525, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:What was the purpose of saying "vote me bitch"?
EBWOP
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:17 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1415, SirCakez wrote:After reading up I don't have a townread on RC because I know he could easily fake all of this but the wagon on him was full of sketchy people and votes, particularly Aella's sneak-in and Gin's basically OMGUS. MoI voting RC for AtEing (which is super NAI for him, and I'm pretty sure MoI knows that) is also sketchy. I think regardless of his alignment there was scum on that wagon within those three.
So you refuses to commit to a Town read on RC but you are concluding that there is scum on the wagon. Speaking of holding your options open …
In post 1425, SirCakez wrote:Then my bad.

That said
RC your guilty isn't fake?
How does this not get more votes? He’s just finished telling Pine that RC always fake-claims guilties. And the fact that Frozen already claimed Messenger already means there is no chance RC has a “real” Daycop guity much less the fact that I’d doubt Cakez has ever seen an actual Daycop in his games.

--
In post 1443, Infinity 324 wrote:Aella is dropping in my readslist since the only thing town about them is the pro hawk read and it kinda bother me that people aren't voting them since they seem like lynchbait
Given Vifam has said he doesn’t ever get lynched (despite the “Oh, woe is me I get told I’m scum for not contributing in every game” which doesn’t track on that narrative BTW) why would you suggest they are lynchbait?
In post 1505, Infinity 324 wrote:We have very different playstyles, and I'm pretty sure I remember townreading people in princess bride for reasons you thought were shit.
And I’ll be looking at this game to now that you have brought it up. So thanks for that!

--
In post 1494, Leonshade wrote:Of course you wouldn't want him to shoot you, but you wouldn't blatantly placate him, either. That would be too out of character for you. You're not in the position where you would need to go out of your way to placate Snake, so the fact that you haven't done isn't alignment indicative. The fact remains that in response to an accusation, you said "no, scummy players act like this" when that's not the way you would act as scum in this position.
See here’s the thing – do you think me not willing to toe the line with Eager is a scum tell? Because that is what Frozen floated and I responded to. You seem to want to focus on my response to her about it not the fact that in no way, shape, or form is the original conclusion alignment indicative.

--
In post 1498, massive wrote:How long would you like to wait to see if he gets NKed? Because, off the top of my head, I'd kill the vig, RC, and then maybe even the other claimed rolecop just for WIFOM fun before I'd kill Gin. Why is that an important part of your current feelings about Gin?
So you are reading RC and Not Mafia as lock Town then?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:23 am

Post by lane0168 »

@rc, because I townread Gin, and my gut says you're scum. Our last two games you were scum, one I was blown away you didn't get lynched after 2 fake claims, the other I was pretty confident you were scum, but I couldn't explain it clearly. Here I'm getting that feeling because I know you've played the "people just want to lynch me to say they lynched me incase I'm scum" and you play "id never play shitty as town to make my scum game better" cards. Also I totally agree that you AtE incessantly until it works and people go from "this is scum rc, look what he's doing" to "wow he's doing it SO MUCH he can't be scum" like infinity has done.

Leon is a town read.

@moi I've changed my mind on Leon, so my scum reads are still raging, because I see the fake claim the opposite of everyone else except Leon. That she tested the waters, realized how it could fuck her over, and came clean. She wasn't thinking clearly, thinking she could maybe get the vig lynched, but realized how bad of an idea it was.

I could hop on with moi on sircakez.

Infinity I'm struggling with. Surprisingly, he's the only one that keeps bringing up how different I am. But is that because everyone else that sees it, can see past that, and he's scum trying to pick something easy? Or if it's real. I was leaning real, but his sudden release of rc while rc changed nothing, including continuing not giving reads throws me off.

I can't see any reason to townread flubber.

Or aella

Or massive

Or n_m
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

I will return tomorrow, I don't have access to wifi atm and my laptop can't reliably keep the connection I'm reading from my phone.

The aggressive response seems out of cheracter for Inf and I tunneled him all D1 in Typhon mafia.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:36 am

Post by lane0168 »

VOTE: sircakez
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1525, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:What was the person of saying "vote me bitch"?
It's because I feel like you should be voting me with the way you're treating me. I think scum caution could be the reason you're not.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:37 am

Did I not fucking say I'm not voting till Thursday?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1527, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Given Vifam has said he doesn’t ever get lynched (despite the “Oh, woe is me I get told I’m scum for not contributing in every game” which doesn’t track on that narrative BTW) why would you suggest they are lynchbait?
Did he say that in this game?

Anyway it's because it's obvious they aren't putting that much effort into the game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1532, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Did I not fucking say I'm not voting till Thursday?
Must've missed that

Fine
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1528, lane0168 wrote:"wow he's doing it SO MUCH he can't be scum" like infinity has done.
Well

After I just kept scumreading him more and more for AtEing, yes him continuing to do it looks town to me.

But my main reason for townreading him is that his actions after the AtE don't seem manipulative or apologetic at all.

I find it annoying when people don't answer my questions. What do you think of RC's claim that he's better and explaining his side calmly as scum and weaker emotionally?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Lane I want to talk to you about RC.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I need to look over gin and talk to lane about RC tomorrow, after I've gotten some sleep. I think it's a good idea to do this 1v1 given how confident RC claims to be.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:10 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1535, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1528, lane0168 wrote:"wow he's doing it SO MUCH he can't be scum" like infinity has done.
Well

After I just kept scumreading him more and more for AtEing, yes him continuing to do it looks town to me.

But my main reason for townreading him is that his actions after the AtE don't seem manipulative or apologetic at all.

I find it annoying when people don't answer my questions. What do you think of RC's claim that he's better and explaining his side calmly as scum and weaker emotionally?
I think it's completely not what I know from scum rc.... In 2015
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:11 am

So looking at Poker Mafia – Infinity was partners with Shadow / Quib (1 slot) –

Early on Infinity Town read his partner without any significant interactions. 24 was a first reads list with Quib in the top line but in his rundown at 63 there is no sign of Quib.

63 also has a significant number of Town reads (4 players not including previously Town read partner) 1 Null read and only 1 scum read. He later backs off that scumread when the wagon on MM using “he’s New and I like his reaction to pressure”. He throws his partner a softball “Have any reads yet” in 101. And a further “Do you have any other reads” to Quib in 268. Need to read back to see if Infinity took any umbrage with my analysis of SirCakez and Aella over SirCakez’s similar softball question. In 404 he places Quib in a pool of three potential scum candidates if his top three scum reads were not correct. Back to “Null Town” in 590 because Quib’s thoughts were “organic and well reasoned”.

ShadowStep replaces Quib and we get some light interaction at 953. Probes Farside (my slot) what she thinks about Shadow at 1000. And at 1115 gives another partner poke with “Reads list now, Shadow”. Places a bussing vote at 1193 and says that Shadow “needs to explain his reads” at 1195. When forced to by circumstances makes a case on Shadow at 1222. He flips his vote to RedCoyote at 1287 and says “If RC flips Town we should lynch Shadow”. And then at 1337 says Shadow’s rage at being wagonned made Shadow Town.

Noticed a LAMIST “Can’t we all just get along” post in 457. Has several instances of “I don’t like to hammer without a claim” LAMISTin as well.

Also notices a “I have too many Townreads” post at 532. And in 687 he again states “I don’t have very many scum-reads”. So a lack of scum-reads here may be indicative.

He does seem to try to divert Town players to focus on each other as well (in 107 I asked him why he specifically asked about an RC post). Also did this with RedCoyote and Lane in 135. I see further evidence of fabricated Town reads in 239 (saying Lane was Town for being “open with all his thoughts”) and 275(“Lane has been super open this game and his thoughts look genuine to me”). When Lane questions Infinity about his NewbTown MM read his excuse is “That’s a fair point, a lot of my Townread on him comes down to gut” which pretty much echoes his justification here. And when Lane is questioning him about why he is Townreading a post Infinity says “Looks like something that’s hard to fake for me”.

I called him out for fence-sitting on players at 355. Don’t recall it much this game but will review.

And like this game I questioned some of his Town reads (asking him about Something Smart in 107) his response was “It felt like a natural reaction, that’s it” which fits in line with my issue with his Town reading in this game. Something Smart asked him to defend Infinities read on Something as well in 120.

Noticed he made a Mid game Odd Night Cop fake-claim with an Innocent on Wingback (not his partner).

--

I really will need to review Princess Bride but the parallels between his Town reads as scum here and how he has couched them in this game look pretty strong. So off to there next.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:13 am

In post 1533, Infinity 324 wrote:Did he say that in this game?
Not hard to find …
In post 1282, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Dude I've never been lynched before and I've never had to call someone an idiot or anything like that

I don't know what you're doing wrong

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:14 am

I'm noticing a trend that Infinity asks questions that can be answered by simply going back and reading the thread
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:16 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Well he did replace in
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Is that alignment indicative to you gin?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

By the way MoI, your assessment of my reads here vs poker mafia is fair and I'll wait for you to go through princess bride before giving my input.

I like lane's and MoI's recent analysis but I feel like it's still possible from scum for both of them? Idk. Tomorrow I'll look at this game in more depth.

UNVOTE:
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:26 am

Post by lane0168 »

If I was as confident as I was those games, id have my vote there. So there's that.

Pedit talking about rc
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Have 20 mins to catch up some more
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok interesting. How much do you think we should trust RC if he's town?

Also what do you think about his play post-AtE?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Call it confirmation bias at this point but the EA appeal to authority is terrible at this point.

I might be interested in the voting patterns between the two L1 claims but I'll probably never get around to actually investigating it.

Read up to p23
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Pg 25

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”