Designer Mafia 2007 - Game Over, Final Scene Posted!

Did you enjoy the final scene?

Yes, I love it!
67%
No, this is boring...
22%
Comical stupidity option
11%

Total votes: 9

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:22 am

Post by armlx »

Nocmen: Belgarion is an alt account that is part of CKD's role.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Nocmen »

Oh yes, that was my bad, I totally forgot that, thats what happens when I just skim and don't really recall anything else.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:47 am

Post by ZONEACE »

So, mr meepers, do we no longer need to say your name?
Late twenties, early Thursdays
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Nocmen wrote:Oh yes, that was my bad, I totally forgot that, thats what happens when I just skim and don't really recall anything else.
how did you forget? So you wanted to cast blame while just skimming?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by Nocmen »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nocmen wrote:Oh yes, that was my bad, I totally forgot that, thats what happens when I just skim and don't really recall anything else.
Asking a question is casting blame? I have an answer now that disproves the idea I got from that post.

As for my name, you'll have to say it eventually, but I have a few posts saved up from my time in the grave.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by jediknight »

I gave Thyroid a red shirt last night.

Mostly cause I don't trust him and I was hoping it would do the same thing to him that red shirts did on star trek. LOL

I gave towmz and nocmen shirts at some point. I have no clue what they do really. Did anything happen to you last night thyroid?

Night lasted three days longer than it was supposed to? Is it possible that someone forgot to get their night choice in? Just my initial thoughts.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by jediknight »

Who did you protect last night twomz if i might ask?
And I'm spent...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

I protected Sir T, so I'm assuming that he told the truth and targetted me, and the mafia thought one of us would try to get someone else and tossed a coin /shrug.

I'm almost 100% certain that I'm alive because of jedi's shirt. Nocmen's shirt was a different color and did something else though, so idunno what to think about him being alive now.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Opening the morning newspaper, you find an editorial article.

Thyroid bandwagon page 10: stark,
schismatized
, ZONEACE, somestrangeflea,
foolinc

Nocmen bandwagon circa page 25:
JDodge
, Scope, FaerieLord

People opposing the notion of voting someone for his role rather than perceived scumminess, circa 25: UltimaAvalon, CKD, mneme (Belgarion can be inferred)

Schism bandwagon as of my joining: Thyroidectomy, UltimaAvalon, jediknight, mneme, curiouskarmadog
It later got Belgarion and Scope.

Some of the Oman interactions pique me. The easiest to point to is where he announced that Schism was scum
before having read the thread
; ordinarily easily enough dismissed as a joke, only schism
was
scum. But a number of other Schism/Oman/JDodg interactions have the same sort of feel as Schism/JDodge interactions. Somestrangeflea is none too pleasing occasionally, too. I'm thinking of the argument SHanba had with Z over Thyroid, and schism said, "in light of new evidence do we kill shanny, zoneface, or roid?" and ssf agreed exceot as relating to Shanba.

Noted after, though, Oman votes Schism.

When JDodge defended Schism against UltimaAvalon, Thyroid and mneme and K-scope opposed him. Shanba said, "I'm totally confused over Schism. Half the town is saying that he's playing like he always does, the rest is saying he's playing like scum. There's no real consensus so I'm just going to assume the case is mostly hot air." JDodge is not half the town, Shanba.

Day 1 final votecount:
schismatized
- (Thyroidectomy, UltimaAvalon, jediknight,
curiouskarmadog
Belgarion
, KaleiÐoscøpe, Oman, stark, mneme)
Nocmen - (
JDodge
, FaerieLord, ZONEACE)
KaleiÐoscøpe - (
Nocmen
schismatized
)
Others - (Shanba,
Nightson
, Flameaxe,
the silent speaker
, somestrangeflea,
Twomz
, Sir Tornado)

Day 2:
Voted Nocmen: JDodge, Ultima, Scope, Nightson, ZONEACE, Oman, SSF, ckd, Belgarion (presented strong case),
Voted JDodge: jediknight
Voted FL/ZA: Thyroid, mneme, jediknight

...oh, duh, Oman claimed quiftifier. Can we get some confirmation on that today, Oman?
Also, Jedi is the shirt giver. Thyroid is the Ren Faire ticket salesman. I think that covers the claims of people who never died.

Day 3:

ZA votes Scope; JDodge votes Jedi; mneme votes JDodge and FOSes Z.
Scope busts JDodge and gathers votes from himself, ckd, Twomz, mneme... and a refusal from Thyroid. ZONEACE also defended JDodge. I voted JDodge. Shanba defended JDodge and fished for Belgarion. Kison defended JDodge.

Sir Tornado claimed Nocmen's fake kill and JDodge rounded on him for some not well defined reason.

Ultima joined the "save the Dodge" poloitical party. Stark also. Same with Oman, who flipped very dramatically on KaleiTHoscoepe. Shanba voted ZONEACE.

Final vote count for JDodge:
KaleiÐoscøpe, Twomz, the silent speaker, Kison, jediknight, Sir Tornado, curiouskarmadog, Belgarion, mneme, stark
Did not vote JDodge: Ultima, ZONEACE, Oman, Thyroid (voted Z), Shanba (voted Z), somestrangeflea, Flameaxe

Total, voted for or FOSed both Schism and JDodge: Jedi, CKD, Belgarion (big surprise there), KaleiÐoscøpe, stark, mneme, the silent speaker (FOSed schism)

Voted for neither: Shanba, somestrangeflea, Flameaxe

JDodge outright refuseniks: Thyroid, Shanba, Ultima, ZONEACE, stark (eventually voted to end the day), Oman

Flameaxe has not posted content since replacing in, and the person he replaced -- Battle Mage -- supported both the accusations against Thyroid and those against Nocmen. He also joined wih JDodge in a squabble with Z.

SSF voted neither
and
attacked Thyroid for selling tickets.

Shanba voted neither and has some unpleasant-looking interactions, but he has also demonstrated an apparently harmless ability to the town.

Oman had some possibly bad-looking interactions with Schism, refused to vote JDodge, and had an ugly flip-flop on Scope. But he claimd a role that should be provable today.

FaerieLord, became Kison, went after Nocmen and didn't go after schism; Kison waffled on JDodge. Faerie did, however, support Thyroid.

These are the five people I find scummiest, in approximate order.

Jedi, CKD, (Belgarion,) scope, mneme and of course myself are very unlikely scum.

Vote:Flameaxe
. Oman, please exercise your double vote.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:39 pm

Nocmen wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Asking a question is casting blame? I have an answer now that disproves the idea I got from that post.

As for my name, you'll have to say it eventually, but I have a few posts saved up from my time in the grave.
so you have to start Meeping, but you dont know when? Jesus, this sounds like an alignment change to me....

also, want to hear from Thyro about his shirt...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:57 am

Post by Nocmen »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nocmen wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

so you have to start Meeping, but you dont know when? Jesus, this sounds like an alignment change to me....

No, my name was said while I was dead, was it not? As far as I know those all count towards my non-meep posts.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!

I sent in a copy Twomz on Twomz last night. So, whatever night action Twomz performed must have been copied on himself as well.

Jedi Knight, what colour shirts have handed out to Twomz and Nocmen?

I do want to see Oman double vote right now.

I am not liking how CKD is being overly defensive right now.

TSS, I agree with you regarding Shanba. His execution of scum on day 2 does seem like possible bussing. However, I don't find the rest of your top 5 all that scummy.
I'm back!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:35 am

Sit T, what am I being defensive about? Once you tell me that, tell me what you dont like about it.

Noc, how do you know when you are suppose to start meeping?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!
CKD wrote:Sit T, what am I being defensive about? Once you tell me that, tell me what you dont like about it.
This,
CKD wrote:
Nocmen wrote: Oh yes, that was my bad, I totally forgot that, thats what happens when I just skim and don't really recall anything else.
I can't see how you say Nocmen was casting blame on you while just skimming. Firstly, I don't see where he casts blame on you at all. Secondly, his post makes it clear that whatever he was saying Belgarion for, it certainly wasn't anything related to what he had posted -- it was more like perceived filler post. I can't see how that should have any relation to skimming.

This is another post I do not like:
CKD wrote: so you have to start Meeping, but you dont know when? Jesus, this sounds like an alignment change to me....

He had made what he meant quite clear in his earlier post. I can't see how you jump to the alignment change conclusion.

Those 2 posts give me a feeling you want to attack Nocmen for any possible reason, even if it is completely baseless.
I'm back!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:45 pm

how is the second thing defensive? How is my "attack" baseless? He was beeping before, now that he has risen, he no longer meeps and I am curious how he knows when he is suppose to meep again and what happens if he doesnt meep?

you dont find this odd? why arent you curious about this?

as for the first thing.."blame" was the wrong word...more suspicion...he obviously hadnt read the thread, but he felt it was important to say I(belgarion) was lurking....now if he wasnt trying to cast suspicion, what was he doing? and why did he want to cast suspicion without reading the thread...

baseless?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!

CKD, do you really remember under what circumstances Nocmen meeps? If you do, then I find your attacks on him very odd. I am sure we have said nocmen's name plenty of times while he was dead, allowing him to post those many times without meeping. If you don't remember then you are a hippocrite for attacking him for forgetting belg was your alt.
I'm back!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:46 am

Sir T, please explain when he has to meep, and I think you might find why I have a problem with it...

also, how was I baseless when Nocmen attacked Belgarion for lurking? Why would someone who hasnt read the thread throw suspicion around? Why did he pick Belgarion over so many others?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:52 am

Post by Oman »

I have to link MoS the QFTs to get them to count...Sigh...well I'm VLA for three days, so I'll do it later.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:55 am

Oman, look forward to seeing the vote(s)

Nocmen, please tell us WHEN you are suppose to start meeping again.

Thyro?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!
CKD wrote:Sir T, please explain when he has to meep, and I think you might find why I have a problem with it...
By my understanding, Nocmen can't say anything except meeps unless someone has said his name. He gets to post as many non-meep posts as the number of times his name has been said by someone else in the game. When he has fulfilled his quota, he has to then resort to meeping until someone again says his name.

Now, tell me what is the problem with it.
I'm back!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:38 am

Before, he knew when he had to meep and not meep...now he is posting because people said his name while "dead"...clearly though, he has no clue when he is suppose to start meeping again. this indicates to me that the PR might not be in effect because he seems uninformed about it, and I want to know why....this is why I am asking him. If I thought he was scummy enough to vote him he would have my vote(s) by now...but currently I am trying to figure out what is going on in regards to his PR....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!
CKD wrote:Before, he knew when he had to meep and not meep... now he is posting because people said his name while "dead"...
clearly though, he has no clue when he is suppose to start meeping again.
this indicates to me that the PR might not be in effect because he seems uninformed about it, and I want to know why....this is why I am asking him. If I thought he was scummy enough to vote him he would have my vote(s) by now...but currently I am trying to figure out what is going on in regards to his PR....
Where did you get that impression from? (the bolded one)
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!
CKD wrote:Before, he knew when he had to meep and not meep... now he is posting because people said his name while "dead"...
clearly though, he has no clue when he is suppose to start meeping again.
this indicates to me that the PR might not be in effect because he seems uninformed about it, and I want to know why....this is why I am asking him. If I thought he was scummy enough to vote him he would have my vote(s) by now...but currently I am trying to figure out what is going on in regards to his PR....
Where did you get that impression from? (the bolded one)
I'm back!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:29 am

Nocmen wrote:
No, my name was said while I was dead, was it not?
As far as I know
those all count towards my non-meep posts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:51 am

Post by mneme »

Not seeing it. All he seems to be saying is that as far as he knows, he's complying with his PR.

Much more interesting is Sir T extant PR.

Nocmen, how does your poison pill PR work?
Did I say too much?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”