Mini Normal 2327: Bird Species (Game Over)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by Ausuka »

(I am v/la, these vcs will be mobile so please correct if I made a mistake, thanks)

VOTECOUNT 3.3
Hu Tao (3)
- shaddowez, NotAScum, Random Nurse
Random Nurse (2)
- Save the Dragons, Hu Tao

Not Voting (3)
- Black, Naerys, SmileyDude1

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 3 is in (expired on 2024-03-10 17:16:48).
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:24 pm

Post by Black »

3 days huh. Hmm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Post by Black »

Ideally we get some game advancing content from Naerys and we can make a decision afterwards
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1486, NotAScum wrote: ping
How many Mafia games have you played in your life?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Black »

I'm pretty sure NAS is just newtown

His other game on the site has a similar vibe to this game imo

I'm going to take NAS out of my PoE for now and I'll reevaluate later if I have to

If Smiley is lying then we might be screwed but we'll cross that bridge if we have to. Assuming Smiley is telling the truth, that means there are two scum in {shaddow; RN; Hu; Naerys}
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:52 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

Am online right now btw. Currently composing the results of the Hu Tao dive
Friendly Neighborhood Scummer

ADHD
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:22 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 1415, SmileyDude1 wrote: Black, I see your point in your .

Honestly I think there's a part of me that feels like it might be tunneled in regards to wanting Nurse/NAS, and I feel like i'm being pulled into certain directions right now due to my status. Thinking about it, I probably should stop procrastinating and actually go back and do a deep dive on Hu Tao. I plan on letting myself decompress for a little while beforehand so I can look at it with fresh eyes. Expect my conclusion on that anywhere between later tonight and sometime tomorrow at the very latest.
-SNIP-
Going to just note down anything that I found to be of interest to me. Might condense this into a spoiler if this turns out to be too long.

Spoiler: Day 1

In post 86, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 27, Random Nurse wrote: Any consensus on the expected number of Scum members this game?

I'm thinking it's safe to assume it's 3.

Don't bitch about me asking.

Going to bed now, and will be up later this evening. No quickhammers either.
VOTE: nurse
Votes Nurse here without explanation
In post 92, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 44, Aristeia wrote: I know what he posted.

I'm asking you why you're assuming he's town who wants to kill you for being good at mafia rather than mafia trying to push you for an excuse
This is true
Hu Tao indicates agreeance with Ari's line of thinking here. Given their read on Black shortly after, this feels more like Hu Tao is still trying to figure out what she thinks about Black here rather than scum agreeing to enable a push (probs didnt explain that the best, i'm trying to say this gives more "uncertain" vibes then "hedgy" vibes to me)
In post 100, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 57, Snow2697 wrote: BTW, is there anything we deduce from the text on Snowy Owl?
3 threats (human activity, climate change, decline in species they hunt) = 3 scums?
Or based on your experience here it's just a text with no hints?
Nice to meet you, Snow. Glad to see you got a green pm
Posits an early townread on Snow. Based purely on the above quote i'm not sure that was the most warranted at that point. I can see liking the post based on vibes though the language feels pretty strong for that point in the game. Feels like that could be a pocket attempt
In post 101, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 59, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: black sheeping gob
Votes SirCakez for not liking his Black vote
VOTE: cakez
In post 104, Hu Tao wrote: My take on the black vote so far. In the only game I've played with scum black she was sus from the beginning and something felt off. I don't sense that so far. Not saying i think she's town or anything but I don't scumread her so far.
This feels +town here. I think the progression from feels more likely to come from town that was trying to figure out their thoughts on Black rather than scum. It'd be pretty easy to twist into agreeing with the Black case assuming Gob/Hu Tao pair against Black!Town. For Scum!Hu to take the stance would indicate that the plan was to have one scum push Black while another scum "white knights" for her, though I feel like Hu Tao would've been more vocal in pushing back against Black wagon if that was the angle she was shooting for
In post 105, Hu Tao wrote: I think cakes vote seemed weird though. And nurses post seemed forced that I quoted. I'm fine with either of them being the elimination so far
Justifies the and votes. I think I vibe with these as valid reasons with her going on to expand on thest thoughts in posts like and among others (I'm probs not going to go over non-notable read progression, If I covered every post where Hu expanded on her reads I'd still be typing by the next morning (context it's evening 7 PM rn as I type this)
In post 135, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 129, gob wrote:
In post 100, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 57, Snow2697 wrote: BTW, is there anything we deduce from the text on Snowy Owl?
3 threats (human activity, climate change, decline in species they hunt) = 3 scums?
Or based on your experience here it's just a text with no hints?
Nice to meet you, Snow. Glad to see you got a green pm
Uhhhh

isnt this a slip?
Yes. Since i got a red pm, I know that he got a green pm. You caught me
think I mentioned this before, but this interaction seems unpartnered. Feels like a weird angle to push a slip in order to distance and Hu Tao's response gives off genuine sassiness vibes to me
In post 161, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 157, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 133, Hu Tao wrote: Never mind my question, this answers it. Do you find anyone that seems fake so far?
I don't like votes vs Black.
Gob started with previous experience (looked like a fear or revenge vote for me), but then read Black's text(s) as scummy (I don't).
Cakez switch votes from T1 to Black (no matter whom to lim? smells scummy for me) explaining that he followed Gob (I usually don't follow others that early, some people do, so alright, but why not wait until Gob's vote if it is so authoritative?), but then claimed that Black is scummy (again, don't see it).
Other 2 votes (NotAScum and T1) with little to no reasons. Interestingly T1 did not target Cakez for quick vote switch, but also went after Black.

If Black is townie, can there be 3 scums in this group of 4? Unlikely. 2 scums? Yes, may be. But probably at least 1 scum there.
If Black is scum, can there be 2 scums in this group? Quite unlikely. 1 scum - may be, to distance from Black. No scums - also possible.

There is a reasonable chance that in any scenario we have at least 1 scum between these 4, but there can also be none (as well as 2), so I don't think that this warrant a change in my vote.

Things here seem to rest on how we see Black. OMGUS arguments against her don't look plausible. She has not switched her vote to one of those 4. (I would have probably done so had I been in her position.) Why has not she? Townie who wants to test people's reaction to this train? Scum who doesn't want to attack the train, since there is (are) fellow scum(s) there? All quite speculative at this stage.

Travelling for the rest of the day, so will not be until late at night.
Really good analysis. Glad my first instinct was right on you
Re-iterates Snow Townread. Think this makes the first Snow interaction feel better as a vibe read for me, given this analysis being a strong reason to townread him
In post 337, Hu Tao wrote: Black is likely town BTW. This is how I expect her to act as town.
In post 367, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 364, Aristeia wrote:
In post 337, Hu Tao wrote: Black is likely town BTW. This is how I expect her to act as town.
can you give more specifics/words to this read?
She has a habit of acting a certain way as town rather than scum. I'd rather not say exactly what it is so I can use it in the future. But both games I've played where she was scum I called her scum day 1.
The above posts reiterates her Black read and expands on it with a bit of a meta read precedes to back it up later
In post 385, Hu Tao wrote: I'm fine with voting NotAScum. Kinda just want to do something, this game feels dead :dead:
States intention with being alright voting NotScum,

In post 421, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: NotAScum
Votes him here, precedes to pressure the slot in
In post 423, Hu Tao wrote: Random Nurse - unsure, leaning sus. Could just be busy
NotAScum - Is a scum
Hu Tao - Hu Taown
SmileyDude1 - Towny
Black - towny
T3 - idk
gob - gob
SirCakez - idk
Naerys - idk
Snow2697 - towniest town to ever town
shaddowez - towny based on lady interaction
Aristeia - towny
Save the Dragons - idk
This feels mostly consistent with what they've said so far, though the Shadow placement is curious. I was unable to find the lady interaction upon a quick skim through
the beginning of Shaddow's ISO, and i'm not sure HT's posting towards Shaddow indicates reason to TR on it's own there.
In post 496, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 467, SmileyDude1 wrote: T3->NotScum->Nurse------->Black--> (everyone else not in my keep category)

This would describe where i'm at in terms of priority launch order right now.

My thoughts about T3 still hold up. I'm not sure what to make of there walkback. Gut instinct, it feels bad to me to 180 on their position given the other posts within the ISO but I probs need to think on it more.

I'm taking NotScum's as a sign they may become easier to get a read on from day 2 onward (otherwise they'd probs be on the same rank as T3 for not providing much to work with)

VOTE: T3
I didn't realize NotAScum was new too. So I'm willing to give him more time. I'm fine with t3

VOTE: t3
Transitions off NotScum onto T3 after realizing they're new. Kind of starting to get follow the wagon vibes here but I think it does make sense given they didn't have a read on T# per their readlist.
In post 659, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: Cakez
Switches their vote to Cakez after T3 claims. Given they also didn't have a strong read on Cakez it feels alright to me to want to get the claim there.

I think in general their day 1 feels more towny than scummy to me. Hu Tao's actions day 1 feel like they match her thoughts on the game here. There are some aspects that I found iffy but most of those were either minor or resolved itself over time

Spoiler: Day 2

In post 723, Hu Tao wrote: I'm assuming cakes was the vigilante shot. Which is fair
This starts a back-and-forth between Hu Tao and Black about whether it's correct to assume Cakez was vig shot. Having read through the interaction multiple times now, while I do see Black's point, I do think it's fair to make the assumption that Cakez was vig killed given the kills night 1 were Ari and Cakez. The situation Black brings up as a counter (Mini 2325) feels different in the sense that both of those shot in that game nigt 1 (Delta and IAVH) were considered scummy to my recollection of the game. Thing is Hu Tao doesn't really go that route with the argument which makes it hard for me to give credit there, and the argument they do go with feels a bit defensive to me at the very least.
In post 729, Black wrote:
In post 727, Hu Tao wrote: I mean look at how yesterday went. It's pretty obvious. The fact you even said it like that is sus.
This feels awkwardly defensive
Maybe I should have listened to gob day 1, cause what do you mean?
[/quote]
The last sentence of this post in particular rubs me the wrong way given Gob was scum here though that's probs not AI so much as I don't like it.
In post 737, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 734, Black wrote:
In post 730, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 719, Ausuka wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.10
T3 (7)
- Black, SirCakez, Random Nurse, SmileyDude1, Naerys, Aristeia, shaddowez
SirCakez (4)
- Save the Dragons, T3, Hu Tao, gob

No Elimination (1)
- Snow2697

Not Voting (1)
- NotAScum

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2024-02-26 01:12:53).
I'm dead. This means none of us were on scum LMFAO
Yeah that seems about right considering scum were allowed to sit around and do nothing D1
Do you think scum is lurkers?
I am getting slight pings due to her asking Black the same question in her . Granted this is the type of question where it may be feasible for someone's answer to change based on what period of time you ask them, but this feels like it could be fake.
In post 751, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 748, gob wrote: I killed SorCakez
Why wouldn't you kill black
This post soon after Gob's claim feels less likely to be partnered. That kind of question undermines Gob's claim and feels like something I wouldn't expect a partner HT to posit this quickly before Gob had a chance to get their bearings.
In post 790, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 786, NotAScum wrote:
In post 775, Hu Tao wrote: What did you do last night?
slept well
In post 778, Black wrote: Do you have a guilty check on Hu?
In post 772, Black wrote: Why are you role fishing
:lol:
I don't really know what to make of this interaction. Like it feels rolefishey, but then that's in response to NotScum rolefishing and comes off the back of Black also kind of rolefishing and my brain hurts :( . Just going to say it's probs NAI and move on.
In post 878, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 807, Black wrote: Ok so one of gob/Snow is confscum
I actually disagree. Gob could have just been trying to take the kill from scum and let the vigilante stay alive. But then again I fake claim a lot so what do I know :lol:
Hu Tao posits a reality where gob is town despite fake claiming vig. On it's own that is unfortunate given the flip but a reasonable stance to take.
In post 880, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 813, NotAScum wrote: Awfully quick of Black to vote gob without giving the guy a chance to explain. Also I doubt a real vig would outright claim vig when they can just kill the imposter during night
Agreed actually if they thought they were scum
This feels bad. It feels like they're trying to shade Snow here by agreeing with NotScum's post doubting Snow being vig. Given the Snow/Gob competing claim situation, I could see this as a subtle attempt to undermine Snow to help Gob (NotScum also is guilty of this for the exact same reasons, though I feel Hu Tao comes out slightly worse due to agreeing with NAS's view at that juncture. Feels like a more convenient position to take given that it can allow for hiding behind NAS in the event you catch heat for something like this later.
In post 881, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 818, Black wrote:
In post 815, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 813, NotAScum wrote: Awfully quick of Black to vote gob without giving the guy a chance to explain. Also I doubt a real vig would outright claim vig when they can just kill the imposter during night
I cannot kill at N2. Had I remained silent and been killed at N2, Gob's claim would have been unchallenged.
I think Snow is telling the truth here
Snow is clearly the vigilante but I think both can be town still
Another instance of Hu Tao espousing Gob/Snow TvT viewpoints
In post 883, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 822, gob wrote: Okay i think the team is snow and black + someone else.

Anyway there is no reason to lim Snow here today. Lets get Black.
Oh wait. You're actually hard claiming vig?
In post 884, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 844, Black wrote: I think it's pretty obvious that Snow is telling the truth and that gob is trying to fade someone not named Snow because a one-shot Vig isn't that big of a threat to him
Agreed. Guess you were actually right :lol:
This revelation on Hu Tao's end is another aspect pointing away from being a Gob partner. The amount of commitment Hu Tao put into Gob in the leadup to this post only to realize that Gob was hard claiming vig feels like HT wasn't informed of the situation. I feel like a scum HT probably turns on Gob quicker after Snow CCed the claim, and is probably doesn't commit to Gob/Snow both being town as hard to begin with in the world where she's aware Gob's claim is fake.
In post 886, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 872, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 870, NotAScum wrote: gob makes a lot of tongue in cheek posts. I didn't even take his cakez claim seriously at first
So did I at first. But he did not retract his "kill Cakez" statement. And Black and Shaddowez, may be Hu Tao, seemed to take his statement as a vig claim. So I thought I had to challenge.
BTW, I still consider it possible for Black and Gob to be scums.
Yeah I agree. I thought he was fake claiming. I'm surprised Black didn't think that at first
In post 1022, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 930, Black wrote: I have a feeling that one of these people trying to pair me with gob is actually a gob partner posturing to push me once he flips scum
I can also see this being the case
I don't really vibe with these two posts in conjunction with each other. The first post seems to indicate agreeance with Snow's post in thinking Gob was originally fake claiming at first, while the second agrees with Black in thinking there's scum trying to pair her as a Gob partner. Something I find notable is that the first post isn't really cut and includes Snow's postulation that Black andd Gob could still be scum together. I'm getting bad vibes that may have been a subtle signal advancing the Black+Gob theory with Hu Tao playing both sides in setting up to push those who are pushing Black/Gob in . This theory does feel like it may be tinfoily though so maybe I shouldn't read too much into it.
In post 1023, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 947, Random Nurse wrote: Gut pinging on Gob and Black.
In post 948, Random Nurse wrote: VOTE: Black
Then why not just vote gob?
Think I agree with Black in that this is kind of a critical point of the day (with Gob and Black being tied in votes at that point) and thus it feels +town for Hu Tao to advocate for a Gob lim here.

Day 2 Conclusion: This was more of a mixed bag. There generally seem to be a good amount of things when looking at partner interactions with Gob that seem unlikelt to have occurred which I find to be the main positive of the day for her. I don't think i really vibe with the early response to the Snow counterclaim though, thinking both Gob/Snow can be town probs will draw eyes after Gob red flip but on it's own is a reasonable stance to take. I don't like her echoing doubt on Snow's claim in in the sense that it serves to aid what we know now to be flipped scum and is kind of hiding behind another player's opinion allowing for an out should that be scrutinized.

Spoiler: Day 3
In post 1152, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1109, Black wrote: VOTE: Random Nurse

I think the way he initially sided with gob to try and get me faded indicates he was part of the scum agenda. There's a chance he was just scumsiding as town, I just don't think the thought process of "gob is lying scum, but my gut is telling me Black is his partner so I want to go Black first" makes any sense for a townie to have. He didn't back off of me and switch to gob until gob's lim was inevitable

I have a theory on the third but I want to keep that under wraps for now
I personally think NAS was worse than him
States that NAS was worse than RN in regard to Black's argument
In post 1156, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1127, Black wrote:
In post 1059, gob wrote:
In post 1057, Naerys wrote: sus people:
gob
NotAScum
RN
StD

Town:
Smiley
Snow

Hu,Black,shaddowez are null
lotta sus people and only four town. Seems fake to me
I think I'm more wary of Naerys because I'm not sure why gob would townspew her like this after he fake claimed Vig and there was a real possibility that he would be faded
This is a good point
Agrees with Black's point about Naerys
In post 1161, Hu Tao wrote: I agree with NAS being scum. I think the last is Dragons. I liked Naerys push on gob day 1. I liked shadows overall play. And I don't think random and NAS are a team. I think black is town and I think smiley is town.
In post 1194, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 18, gob wrote: VOTE: black

Lets get rid of Black. Unironically. She is a good scum player and too hard to catch.
In post 19, Naerys wrote: Not going to grudge vote
I don't feel like that's partnered interaction. I feel like if gob was scum with Naerys they would have talked about it already what gob was doing.
In post 1195, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 69, Naerys wrote: VOTE: gob
sus
When everyone was trying to push black, she started going to gob. And it actually caused others to think it over and derailed the black wagon
I kind of like that HT provided support for reasons she liked Naerys day 1 in relation to Gob
In post 1176, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1174, Black wrote:
In post 1166, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1164, Black wrote:
In post 1029, Hu Tao wrote: I can see Gob/RN here
What happened to this
I think it's one of RN or NAS and I'm leaning NAS. I've seen RN be this stubborn on me before and he was town so I could see that here.
Provides reasoning for wanting NAS over RN. I think I can see HT believing this
Why do you think only one of them is scum?
I doubt both scum would take the same position here
Vibe with this viewpoint, does seem weird for both scum to approach the game from the same angle here
In post 1210, Hu Tao wrote: Yeah I think I was wrong sorry RN. I should have listened to you yesterday
This also feels bad. Even if you scumread Black at this point, scum was flipped yesterday. This implies regret for flipping scum which is just ???
In post 1267, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1263, Black wrote: I'm a town PR. I'd rather not reveal my role as it would greatly benefit scum if I do
UNVOTE:
Kind of agree with Black that a scum!Tao probs pushes more for a full claim instead of relieving pressure by unvoting here

ADHD
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

I think my conclusion is that Hu Tao is a bit of a mixed bag. I think looking at it in terms of associations with flipped scum she feels likely to be town here. Though I think some of her play looking at things in a vacuum feels meh (and in some cases a tad inexplicable).

I think i'd be willing to keep it in the pool, though I don't know if it's it's my first choice. I'm probably going to think about my reasonings for each of RN/NAS/Hu Tao being scum and revote what I feel most confident about in short order. I want to say I'll do this tonight, but i've spent the last 3 hours composing the above so i'm kind of tired.

Will do so tomorrow

ADHD
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:02 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

For posterity sake I would like both Save the Dragons and Hu Tao to explain exactly why they're voting me. If and when I do flip Town they will be forced to explain themselves.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:24 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1508, Random Nurse wrote: For posterity sake I would like both Save the Dragons and Hu Tao to explain exactly why they're voting me. If and when I do flip Town they will be forced to explain themselves.
I've already said I think it's NaS and Shadow. But it seems no one else agrees with me.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:50 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1509, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1508, Random Nurse wrote: For posterity sake I would like both Save the Dragons and Hu Tao to explain exactly why they're voting me. If and when I do flip Town they will be forced to explain themselves.
I've already said I think it's NaS and Shadow. But it seems no one else agrees with me.

If this is true then why do your actions not currently align with your words? Your vote is on me, not them.
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:52 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

Save the Dragons is town btw, refer to here
In post 1290, SmileyDude1 wrote: Bringing this back again

Image <---- My Brain after reading these last few pages

Ok given the cat's out of the bag now I think it's best for me to claim what I know.
I am a town neapolitan

N1: Checked Black. came up not a VT
N2 Checked StD. came up a VT

I'm inclined to believe that Black is telling the truth when she claims TPR here. I think her postulating concern in her about NaS rolefishing alongside the multiple instances where she expressed more worry about being forced to claim than actually being eliminated ( , , , , there might be more in there though I think this sufficiently shows my point) point towards Black telling the truth in regards to being a town PR in my opinion

ADHD
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:53 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1511, SmileyDude1 wrote:
Save the Dragons is town btw, refer to here
In post 1290, SmileyDude1 wrote: Bringing this back again

Image <---- My Brain after reading these last few pages

Ok given the cat's out of the bag now I think it's best for me to claim what I know.
I am a town neapolitan

N1: Checked Black. came up not a VT
N2 Checked StD. came up a VT

I'm inclined to believe that Black is telling the truth when she claims TPR here. I think her postulating concern in her about NaS rolefishing alongside the multiple instances where she expressed more worry about being forced to claim than actually being eliminated ( , , , , there might be more in there though I think this sufficiently shows my point) point towards Black telling the truth in regards to being a town PR in my opinion

What exactly makes them Town Neapolitan instead of Scum Neapolitan?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:54 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Wait, I take that back.

What makes them VT instead of a Goon?
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:59 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

Neapolitan specifically checks for is a VT vs Is not a VT

If they were a goon they would come up "not a VT"

Save the Dragons came up VT, therefore they are clear

ADHD
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:11 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1510, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1509, Hu Tao wrote:

If this is true then why do your actions not currently align with your words? Your vote is on me, not them.
I've already explained. I'm only voting you because black doesn't think Nas is scum but will have to reevaluate after you likely flip town.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:26 am

Post by Black »

I think RN might be town too. The "why are people voting for me" comments just feel too guilty and I don't think scum are super likely to show visible concern about it over and over again

Still waiting on Naerys
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:39 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1516, Black wrote: I think RN might be town too. The "why are people voting for me" comments just feel too guilty and I don't think scum are super likely to show visible concern about it over and over again

Still waiting on Naerys
What exactly are you waiting on? I am not a content maker, never was and never will be.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:40 am

Post by Naerys »

Honestly, i prefer to observe and ocassionally pointing stuff out that stands out. I dont like making cases bcz i suk at that
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:00 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1105, Ausuka wrote:
Little owl - Athene noctua

The little owl can be identified by their small size relative to other animals, their brown feathers with white spots, and their piercing yellow glare. This bird is native to Eurasia, from France to China, but it was first introduced into the UK by humans in the 1800s. It has similarly been introduced to New Zealand, but not Australia for whatever reason. For the most part, it eats small birds and small mammals, but it can also eat worms. It is monogamous and will often stay with a single partner for most of its life. Due to its large range, it is rated LC by the IUCN. Its population trend appears to be stable.

VOTECOUNT 2.2
gob (6)
- Black, Naerys, NotAScum, Hu Tao, Random Nurse, Snow2697
Black (3)
- gob, Save the Dragons

Not Voting (4)
- shaddowez, SmileyDude1, Snow2697

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2024-03-06 10:33:47).
cant really rule out hardbus from scum out there but i feel like scum would prefer not to be close with each other

in town!Black word that leaves Hu,RN,NAS and shaddow to look at
if i believe Black about NAS being newb town then Hu-RN-shaddow contains both scum
the problem is i dont really trust Black
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:01 am

Post by Naerys »

Black what do you think about shaddow?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 1517, Naerys wrote:
In post 1516, Black wrote: I think RN might be town too. The "why are people voting for me" comments just feel too guilty and I don't think scum are super likely to show visible concern about it over and over again

Still waiting on Naerys
What exactly are you waiting on? I am not a content maker, never was and never will be.
I want you to talk about your thoughts on the game and who might be scum. You do this in every game you play. For some reason this game you haven't speculated who the scum team might be. Where are your solve theories?
In post 1518, Naerys wrote: Honestly, i prefer to observe and ocassionally pointing stuff out that stands out. I dont like making cases bcz i suk at that
I'm not asking you to make a case. I'm looking for something specific that you do as town that you haven't done yet
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 1520, Naerys wrote: Black what do you think about shaddow?
Could be scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:24 am

Post by Black »

What do you think about shaddow?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:37 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1508, Random Nurse wrote: For posterity sake I would like both Save the Dragons and Hu Tao to explain exactly why they're voting me.
If
and when
I
do
flip Town
they will be forced to explain themselves.
Spoiler:

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”