Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Fate »

No offense, but you really must suck at mafia if you think confirmed town is not worth killing.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Sevei »

Because for all his filibustering crap, he's confirmed town.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Fate »

You wish I was dead, don't you Sevei?

Come on now, don't be shy.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Sevei »

I wish you would get it through your head that I'm town; there's a difference between wanting to knock you upside the head for being a stubborn ass and wanting to kill you.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Fate »

Your flip will convince me, and then we'll go onto win either way.

Who's being the REAL thick one?

FMPOV, this game is worse than a ReckMini balance wise if there are 5 (Masons, AGM, You, Singer) confirmeds off flavor, a Vig that if not for being held by an insufferable sack of douche, Doctor AwesomeGreen, and BodyguardmcWeed boi, and scum get USELESS SACK OF POTATOES for a fake-claim...

Well, where I was going with this?

Oh yeah. Your slot needs death to move forward. THe rest of the game will pan out such that no scum willl be able to sneak out of the woodworks and go :HAHAHA FOOLED YOU ALL:

Everyone is accounted for.

Lynches are proceeding in order of Respect for Andrius. Every broken role that gets lynched and flips town, respect goes down a few more notches and we'll eventually get to the bottom of the scumwell and go "well gee, that wasn't a satisfying win at all, was it?"
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Sevei »

Except the oh so cheeky Spyrex who "wasn't a Nazgul, not even close" also said there was definite scum among the confirmeds, there was a teaparty (which no one will define for me despite repeated requests but I'm assuming it has to do with location of scum on wagons) on the non-overlapping PlumLynch/QuadzImbue wagons, and that "we only get one shot to untie this knot." Seeing as how SpyreX is the type of player who can sit there and tell the truth as scum and avoid being called on it for most of the game, how many of these other statements are true, just like his "not a Nazgul" one?

If there are four scum, we have to be missing something. You said you were accounting for me being the balance breaker,but I'm not Go back and look at your plans, and put the following pairs in: MS/AGM; MS/VV; AGM/VV. Does your plan still work if you lynch town today?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh so now there TWO SCUM MEANIES out there huh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Also.. did you juust SERIOUSLY use SpyreX scums words to pretend that today is LyLo?

AUTOLYNCHMODE ACTIVATE.

HOLY FUCK SINGER COM/E ON
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Sevei »

Um, no? I'm asking you to consider all possibilities. And wtf, we've been speculating whether or not there were 3 or 4 all day. It's not news. I have no idea if today is LYLO or not, but you should consider that possibilty.

Will your plan work when I flip town IF there are two scum out there?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by singersigner »

Fate wrote:No offense, but you really must suck at mafia if you think confirmed town is not worth killing.
Except quadz was confirmedlulztown with a fucking badass power. Gandalf was confirmed by quadz with an actual power. THERE'S NO REASON TO KILL YOU IF EVERYONE ELSE IF CONFIRMED HERPDERP.

No offense, but you seriously suck at mafia if you still think Sevei's scum at this point.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

Sevei wrote:Except the oh so cheeky Spyrex who "wasn't a Nazgul, not even close" also said there was definite scum among the confirmeds, there was a teaparty (which no one will define for me despite repeated requests but I'm assuming it has to do with location of scum on wagons) on the non-overlapping PlumLynch/QuadzImbue wagons, and that "we only get one shot to untie this knot." Seeing as how SpyreX is the type of player who can sit there and tell the truth as scum and avoid being called on it for most of the game, how many of these other statements are true, just like his "not a Nazgul" one?
Oooooh. I forgot about the Nazgul bit. I believe it was MS who tried to say that me practically claiming Sauron=/=Nazgul means I'm scum. Who else isn't a Nazgul?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Fate »

You're right about one thing. Quadz and gandalf were both higher priority NKs, AND YET VV DIDN'T PROTECT THEM.

Now, this isn't MoCo,i I'm not scum pulling wool over your eyes. STOP BEING SO FUCKING STUBBORN. You could be wrong about MS, WHAT THEN? WHO'S SCUM?

I didn't say I thought Sevei was mafia. I said she was the lynch today, AND THEN OUR TWO ROP SUSPECTS GO INTO NIGHT UNPROTECTED. If there's nokill? WE GET A FREE FUCKING EXTRA LYNCH.

This game has gone past the point return of fun Singer, and its all becauser you're being more arrogant than me about this MSscumflip, you're being blinded and leaving yourself wide open to manipulation.

I, on the other hand, have ALL possible angles covered, which is why I DON'T SUCK AT MAFIA AND WHY I WAS FUCKING KILLED N1 THIS GAME.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Didn't protect quadz because I felt that scum would use his nonwatch on me to mislynch me even if I did think he's Town. AT this stage I was thinking I was the only PR, so I felt really important.
Didn't protect gandalf because I listened to Fate for a fucking change and nothing came of it.

HEY LOOK. I CAN MEGA QUOTE STUFF PREVIOUSLY SAID BEFORE TOOO!
I have no doubt Sevei is the ring and can talk via QT to the ringbearer. What happens singer? I knew perfectly well gandalf would die.
I have no doubt Sevei is the ring and can talk via QT to the ringbearer. What happens singer? I knew perfectly well gandalf would die.
IF SHE'S THE FUCKING RING, THEN SHE ISN'T SCUM. PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

In fact, Legolas not flipping ANY form of Godfather, hohum NOT flipping ANY form of miller means that MS is a lying piece of crap.

Is there ANY WAY you can make your plan lynch MS first? I will not agree to ANY OTHER LYNCH and it looks like SS isn't too. You're the only stubborn one here.

PS. Lazy ass non-roleblocking piece of crap AGM needs to post.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Fate »

MS DIES SOON ANYWAY WHA DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKES FOR FUCKS SAKE

WEWIN MY WAYGUARANTEED

WE WINWEWEIWNWEWEINWEWEINWEWINWEIWENWEWIWNWEWEIN

RRRRAAAAA SPLODES.

QUADZ MISWATH WAS ALREADY FUCKING CLAIMED, THEY COULD USE IT EVEN IF THY KILLEDHIM.

WE NEEDED HIM ALIVE HE HAD INFFO THAT HE DD T FUCKING CLAIM.

HE DDNT FUCKING CLAIM IS BECAUSE.....

HE DIDN'T. LISTEN. TO. ME.

YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME.

SEE THE GODDAMN PARALLELS?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Fate »

AGM IS THE MOST PROTOWN PLAYER IN THIS GAME.
BECAUSE.

HE.

ISN'T. POSTING.

HE SAID "Yes massa, we dun win dis good."

SURE HE CAN'T FUCKING READ AND HE FORGETS TO DO IMPORTANT THINGS, BUT HIS GODDAMN HEARTS IN IT.

THERE SHOULDBE NO TALKING NO WALLING NO RAGE.

SEVEISHOULDA DIED YEARS AGO WHEN U GOT THE RING.

SEVEI DIES WE WIN.

SEVEI DIES WE WIN. I'M CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. CONFIRMED.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MYPLAN IS ABSOLUTE NO HOLES BARRED TEXAS HOLDEM WINMODE WIN NO SURVIVO BULLSHITSCUMTEAMMASSACRES.

FOR.
FUCKS.
SAKE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Fate »

fucking HELLL SINGER
YOU WANT TINFOIL SPYREX? YOU GOT. IT.

SEVEI AND VV ARE STILL BOTH SCUM, GOING FOR THE FUCKING WIN AT MYLO. USING SS AS THEIR DUMBTOY TO MISVOTE SEVEI AND WIN IT.

THEY ARE TRYING TO WIN IT RIGHT HERE SS. VOTE. FUCKING. SEVEI.

VOTE ER SATISFY MY TINFOIL AND ILL SATISFY YOURS.

MSSPY CAN'T WIN AS SCUM HE CAN'T HE ANT HE CAN'T.

HE FUCKINH CAN'T HE SHOT HIMSELF IN TH EFFEET OF EARTH HE SHOT HIMSELF

FOR. FUCKS. SAKE. VOTE SEVEI AND THIS GAME GOES CRUISE CONTROL.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Fate »

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE GODDAMN PEEEP ABOUUT MY READS BEING WRONG OR ME BEING FUCKING STUPID OR ME BEING STUBBORN.

I HAVE NO READS. ONLY BLOOD RED AND ROLES.

I. AM. ENSURING. A. TOWN. WIN. GIVEN. ROLES.. IN. PLAY.

FOR ALL WE FUCKING KNOW AGM IS SCUM LAUGHING ALL DAY.

MY PLAN ACCOUNTS FOR THAT.

STUBBORN? FUCK YEAH I'M CONFIRMED TO. MYSELF, SO ITS MY GODDAMNWAY OR THE HIIGHWAY CAUSE MY MTOVIES ARE PURER THEN THE SUN THAT RAGES. OH BONUS: I'M CONFIRMED TO U FUCKS TOO.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I really don't understand why we are arguing.

Fate's confirmed town.

The plan is confirmed win.

Seriously, why this is not on cruise control is BEYOND me. Everybody's flailing around in the mud when we could be sitting back, relaxing, and enjoying the ride.

Attn: Fate: Post
AGM: VOTE X NOW
and I'll do it.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:04 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

P.S. I did skim the past 2-3 pages, FYI. With the exception of FATEWINMODE.EXE, nothing seemed really relevant.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Nah. I want that dead MS. I can see this game being over as soon as that happens and I want this game over ASAP.

Fate want to fucking bet on it? Let's do an avatar bet AND a 100 character message of winner's choosing in the loser's signature for THREE MONTHS.

If MS flips scum (And he will, fucking count on it): I win.
If MS flips Town (PS: I'm not the one choosing to lynch obvTown over obvscum here, so you're here by default.): You win.

DO YOU HAVE THE FUCKING COJONES TO SAY YES?
DO YOU?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Fate »

THIS ISN'T ABOUT AVATAR BETS AND MOONSHINE YOU TWAT.

THIS IS ABOUT WINNING.I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT MS FLIPS, HE'S NOT FLIPPING TODAY.

AGMS POST SAYS IT FUCKING ALL, YOU HEAR ME?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm getting tired of this.

Fate is there ANY WAY that you reprogram FATEWINMODE.EXE into FATEWINMODEv2.EXE with an MS lynch first then whoever the fuck next? (Why the fuck do you need him alive anyway? Doesn't make sense. In the unlikely event that he's Town, he's too scummy to be left alive and for us to trust whatever investigations he'll have in the future since no one trusts him. IMAGINE he's in 3P LyLo and he has a guilty. Do you trust him?)

That's all I'm asking. I'll blindly follow afterwards.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Fate »

There's no 3P with him and a guilty. NONE. there's nothing but his death after this lynch and he's still alive.

Tonight. You and MS are alive.

Since youre 09iraisomrsozdgiosoioihgdorishguiohoHUIOFGWHEAUIHGIUOPZOME3ZBBBQSAUCE% SURE MS IS SCUM, HE CAN NOT SELF-KILL. HE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING BUT KILL YOU.

So.

Then we're at 4p. We imbue AGM, we no lynch.

HE HAS TO KILL SINGER, SINCE HE CONFIRMED HER.

3p. ME AND AGM ARE FUCKING CONFIRMED. HIS GUILTY IS LOLOLOL BECAUSE WERE CONFIRMED. AUTO-WIN.

Ok, he nokills tonight, since you're protected everyone he wants to kill.

5p. He says "VV is clear" WE LYNCH HIM BECAUSE H FUCKING CLEARED YOU.

He says "VV has a sword" WE LYNCH HIM AND IF HES LYING, WE GO TO 3P AND WELYNCH HIM FOR LYING.

Holy

.Fucking.

Hell.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

^doesn't answer why we have to lynch Sevei before we lynch MS.

If MS flips Town, then fucking lynch someone else. Why do we have to wait for a Sevei Townflip before we get an MSscumflip?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Fate »

BECAUSE SEVEI MIGHT BE A SURVIVOR.

RALLY

TO

RESTORE
SANITY

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”