Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Trolololol - someone should have told scum I was actually almost getting paranoid about the Godfather possibility.

Okay, so I was pulled into endgame with rblinker the guy I want to lynch and who I think is scum.
And iDT - the guy I think is obv. town.

So...iDT, how come I'm not supposed to just vote you for awesome town win and lulz?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also:

Dear town who lynched obv. town Gorkcat forcing Thor to get this right in one lynch instead of two...I hate you.

Signed
Thor665.
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

Well...

iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

Honestly though, I didn't think that pacman would switch so freely. =/

Why shouldn't you lynch me? Because I am not

Now we are Lylo, and I have to find out who is who D:

I'm leaning towards rblinker123, but I'm getting paranoid that you are more

than

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 153, iD-DTMaster wrote:I'm leaning towards rblinker123

So he just derp hammered his scumbuddy on Day 1 and then tried to claim he didn't actually intend to hammer?
Because, y'know, when you speed lynch a partner you need to distance from the decision so that you don't get too much town cred, amirite?

And I'm more confirmed town than Pac was, frankly. So...either present a Loki case or dance to my tune as it is meant to be.
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

Well...
That's my case.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

Who do you think is the Godfather?
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

TBH, after doing a reread, you both look pretty plausible. But sir rblinker123 hasn't posted anything since his claim, which doesn't say anything. Also his posts are pretty garbled. I would like to highlight though, that his conversation at D-1 twilight with DTMaster was not very good in his favor.

That being said, Thor, I will say that you sure like to tell people that you're town. Just in passing, like it's something that I should just believe. I can remember at least 2 times you've pretty much said "look guys, I'm town". Plus, the unvote on the town cop, could be seen as distancing. Especially with your whole "I knew he was town".

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Yeah, and my whole "we are NOT lynching this guy" defense which you dolts pushed through anyway was all masterfully planned on my part because I knew you would go ahead and do the best thing possible for me, which is lynching the cop, that only I was smart enough to look at and recognize was a legit cop claim?

Pull the other one it has bells on.

And, yeah, I am confirmed town - your point? Either make a case and vote me or vote rblinker and try to sell me that you're not the last scum - those are your options.
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

Like I said, I don't really have much of a case, but all your posts just rub me the wrong way. rblinker123 just screams "I'm scum!", but all your aggressive play and defense of "you have no case so stfu" just gives me bad vibes.

And why don't I just vote? Because I want to win, and not just throw the game with putting one or the other at L-1 just to lose to stupid scum. That said, rblinker123 just lurking all day makes me think it's him waiting to just quick hammer.

Try to sell you that I'm not scum? There is nothing I can say other than I am just VT. I have no past games for any meta defense, and I have nothing really pro town this game either. I've been pretty neutral all around. How about this:

Happy? Good.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I am slightly happier now.

If you're town I still hate you though.
If you're scum keep going as you are.

I will agree that rblinker's current playstyle this game day is pretty much optimal for scum and terrible for town though, you have a point there.
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

TBH, he hasn't really contributed to this game at all. Only his votes really. Everything about him screams scum, but you just rub me the wrong way.

I don't like things rough...

And I am town, but that's okay if you hate me, because

What I would like is to see if rblinker123 will come back.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I rub you the wrong way - also known as 'not smart enough to seperate scumtells from playstyle issues'
Meh.

What is it you'd like to ask rblinker when he shows up? He hasn't logged into site since the thread reopened and he's a slow poster anyway, so you might speed up things if you got your questions out there earlier for him, yeah?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Here's a pop quick for you - rblinker is scum, why does he not nightkill the guy no one has expressed suspicion of who has openly stated he wants to lynch him.

Go!
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

Hey hey hey. This is my first game, thank you very much. So excuse me for not living up to your expectations. And what it really means is that logically, rblinker123 is scum, but my gut tells me that you are and I don't know why. It has nothing to do with your play style. I kid when I say "it's too rough and that's why", because you demand an answer for a gut feeling. Which there is no answer to. My git has been wrong before in irl mafia, so I'm not going to just jump the gun and follow it to the end of the world.

What do I want to know? I want to know what he thinks of the situation. Is that so wrong? He asked about me, I am simply returning the gesture.

As for your "pop quick" (what is a pop quick anyway?): if we assume he is scum, if ANYONE is scum, then most people would naturally kill pacman. Why? Because if pacman is confirmed town, then he becomes a major threat in Lylo. Sure, a few people, including myself, noted that there may have been a GF, but if he wasn't the GF (obv not one), then you would have to fight him on that point. And honestly, the chance of turning that around on him is much harder than just killing him and leading the game back to "no one really knows who anyone really is". That is why you are probably still alive, assuming that YOU are not the scum.
Because that is also another valid argument. You are alive because you are scum, and rblinker123 is just playing very VERY poorly. It's also an easy answer for why you're alive.
Plus by simply asking this, you make me step into the shoes of scum, which you could twist into saying that "only scum would say that! you're scum!". But that just turns everything into WIFOM.
So would you like any cheese with that, or do you still have that cookie?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Hopefully someday someone will policy lynch you over those pictures.

How exactly is asking for his scum strategy going into today WIFOM? I think either you have no idea what that means or you think it means something totally different than what it does mean. Theoretically we should need to figure out the scum motive that led to the kills because it can help us figure out who the scum is, yeah? I guess I could just post a few .gifs and ramble for a while without saying anything conclusive, but that seems silly.

@rblinker - I'm highly motivated to believe iDT is scum, you should get in here and explain why I'm right while I'm feeling vulnerable and motivated to derp hammer - the other town got to do it yesterday so I'm due one.
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

What, you don't like my pictures?

And I know what it means. I was just saying that a WIFOMy situation could arise from such a question. But if you don't follow my thinking, then that's fine. The movie it comes from is quite good though.
Because really, everyone would play scum differently, so asking what I would do if I were in his situation doesn't really help in figuring out his thinking imo. But if you want to we can think about it more. Why do you think you're alive good sir?

And for someone who's itchy to vote someone, you're not doing a lot of it yourself. Are you just waiting to hammer the first person who gets voted?
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Sorry for the late return, just quickly post now, then I’ll be back soon.

Thor, you’ve claimed your town many times and even said your more confirmed town than Pacman was. That’s not true, what’s there to say that your more confirmed town than Pacman was?

About the previous lynch like already pointed out by iD-DT, unvoting the cop, could be seen as distancing, since if your scum you’d know he’d flip town.

I’m more leaning towards Thor as scum, as I don’t think iD-DT has done much to warrant suspicion.

Yeah, I can see the pictures becoming annoying, (does it not take time to find ones to fit) although I did really like the Thor and Loki one.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 166, iD-DTMaster wrote:Because really, everyone would play scum differently, so asking what I would do if I were in his situation doesn't really help in figuring out his thinking imo. But if you want to we can think about it more. Why do you think you're alive good sir?

1. You want scum to have to adjust kills because town discusses them - otherwise they just always kill the person that it is best for them to kill.
2. I've explained why I think I'm alive, because you're scum.

In post 167, rblinker123 wrote:Thor, you’ve claimed your town many times and even said your more confirmed town than Pacman was. That’s not true, what’s there to say that your more confirmed town than Pacman was?

It's called DTmaster's iso - he was trying to legitly lynch me for a solid chunk of the day. If you think that was just scum distancing you better go and read Day 1 and explain to me how it was just scum distancing.

In post 167, rblinker123 wrote:About the previous lynch like already pointed out by iD-DT, unvoting the cop, could be seen as distancing, since if your scum you’d know he’d flip town.

There is a difference between saying "I think he'll flip town"
and
"We are not lynching him, he will flip town, let's lynch someone else."

A rather large difference.

In post 167, rblinker123 wrote:I’m more leaning towards Thor as scum, as I don’t think iD-DT has done much to warrant suspicion.

Good point - what did I do to warrant suspicion? Let me know and I'll self vote.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 168, Thor665 wrote:
In post 167, rblinker123 wrote:About the previous lynch like already pointed out by iD-DT, unvoting the cop, could be seen as distancing, since if your scum you’d know he’d flip town.

and

I'm actually quoting this again because I'm so full of rage about the suggestion.
Did you EVEN READ THE CASE I MADE THAT PROVED HE WAS TOWN!
That is not scum distancing, that is scum hunting. You should learn the difference because one makes someone scummy and the other makes them ruddy confirmed town who as the only person with half a brain yesterday.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

Hey, you know what Thorscum's plan yesterday was?

To try to desperately stop derp town from lynching the cop by convincing them all the cop was confirmed town.
He did this so that, when he got to lylo today, he would be in lylo with confirmed town and one other player.

Because, y'know what scum love? Going into lylo with confirmed scum!
Thor's scum plan is the BESTEST scum plan EVAH!
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

In post 167, rblinker123 wrote:Sorry for the late return, just quickly post now, then I’ll be back soon.

Thor, you’ve claimed your town many times and even said your more confirmed town than Pacman was. That’s not true, what’s there to say that your more confirmed town than Pacman was?

About the previous lynch like already pointed out by iD-DT, unvoting the cop, could be seen as distancing, since if your scum you’d know he’d flip town.

I’m more leaning towards Thor as scum, as I don’t think iD-DT has done much to warrant suspicion.

Yeah, I can see the pictures becoming annoying, (does it not take time to find ones to fit) although I did really like the Thor and Loki one.

I agree that Thor is no more confirmed than any one of us. The only one who said Thor was confirmed was Thor. As for the pictures, sometimes it takes me a while and I still can't find one that fits just right, but others come really quick. I quite like using pictures, and I intend to make it a normal thing. I assume I'll get better at finding relevant pictures the longer I do it. :D

In post 166, iD-DTMaster wrote:Because really, everyone would play scum differently, so asking what I would do if I were in his situation doesn't really help in figuring out his thinking imo. But if you want to we can think about it more. Why do you think you're alive good sir?

1. You want scum to have to adjust kills because town discusses them - otherwise they just always kill the person that it is best for them to kill.
2. I've explained why I think I'm alive, because you're scum.

You good sir, have explained nothing. All I've seen all game is:
-You say that you're town, and if someone says otherwise you tell them they have no case and to STFU.
-Point at random people and say that they're scum. Really, D-1 you had one post, D-2 you wanted the cop dead, then RANDOMLY moved to rblinker123. And the cop wanted to kill you iirc, but you pulled the "no case" line out of your bag of 3 phrases and he just moved on.
-And now, you're just doing it again to me. Rinse and repeat, right?

In post 167, rblinker123 wrote:Thor, you’ve claimed your town many times and even said your more confirmed town than Pacman was. That’s not true, what’s there to say that your more confirmed town than Pacman was?

It's called DTmaster's iso - he was trying to legitly lynch me for a solid chunk of the day. If you think that was just scum distancing you better go and read Day 1 and explain to me how it was just scum distancing.

DTM only mentioned you twice. Once in reply to your only post about how one of the DTMs was scum, which he voted you for, then when he was explaining why. Soon after that he voted rblinker123. And DTM likes to kill scum to get town cred when he is scum, so really, that leaves one of you as scum. And With how defensive you are, you are looking worse and worse in my books, DISPITE rblinker123 being a terrible player this game.

and

Indeed. One says you're unsure, and the other says you're scum. The later being the scum. Now, what did you do again? Oh yea~h, you randomly switched to rblinker123 after claims and insisted that Gorcat WAS town, and when he flipped town, you just went, "TOLD YOU SO". You were so sure. It's almost like you KNEW.

In post 167, rblinker123 wrote:I’m more leaning towards Thor as scum, as I don’t think iD-DT has done much to warrant suspicion.

Good point - what did I do to warrant suspicion? Let me know and I'll self vote.

That's funny you say that, because you said that you only self vote when you're scum. And I think what I've pointed out so far warrants suspicion.

In post 169, Thor665 wrote:

and

I'm actually quoting this again because I'm so full of rage about the suggestion.
That is not scum distancing, that is scum hunting. You should learn the difference because one makes someone scummy and the other makes them ruddy confirmed town who as the only person with half a brain yesterday.

Case? What case? The "I will vote rblinker123 instead after claims" case? Gorcat even pointed out how odd that seemed, voted you even. If you think "He said he was cop and after all the VT claims, even though I wanted him dead so bad before, I now believe him" is a case, then do I ever have a case on you. Yeah, he was a cop, but like I said, that couldn't be confirmed without killing him anyway, and there was still a GF possibility, which would have made him just a regular townie anyway. Which I would like to add that you pointed out at the start of today.

In post 170, Thor665 wrote:Hey, you know what Thorscum's plan yesterday was?

To try to desperately stop derp town from lynching the cop by convincing them all the cop was confirmed town.
He did this so that, when he got to lylo today, he would be in lylo with confirmed town and one other player.

Because, y'know what scum love? Going into lylo with confirmed scum!
Thor's scum plan is the BESTEST scum plan EVAH!

If you are a GF, then a cop is meaningless against you anyway, so you wouldn't care. I already mentioned before what I believed the logic was, if there was logic used in making the decisions. Really, even if we didn't kill cop, it wouldn't have confirmed or unconfirmed anything. If anything killing him half confirmed evilpac-man, who is now dead because of it, and look. Scum now has a clean slate to work with.

Say we didn't kill the cop, and he lived through the night. There's no way to tell if he was just lying about his claim, and he was just making a crazy gambit. So really, it would have been a clean slate either way. And looking at your random play this game, I see it working for you.

Well played
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

In post 169, Thor665 wrote:

and

In other news:

U MAD BRO?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh my gawd - I actually can't tell if you're pretending or if you're actually that bad at playing.

Tell me again about how I "randomly" stopped voting the claimed cop.

Y'know, considering I was quite clear in pointing out why I did...y'know, with the case I made.
If you really can't find it let m know and I'll quote it and we'll call you derp Master for the rest of the game - I can do that too.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Daed QT - considering you're all yelling at me now (and to hell with you pacman) *this* is crazy. I'm supposed to look at that level of derp and figure out scum? It's exactly that level of derp that led to the confirmed cop mislynch yesterday..

Ugh.

If there hadn't been the derp lynch yesterday I could have been rid of the lurksack or the Derp Master and I wouldn't even have this issue. I can already foresee the quote wars with these drps as well. One will keep not even begining to understand what I'm saying, and the other will lurk out for about a week between every reply. Which means I actually am going to need to go and re-read all of DT's blather and the interplay yesterday on the bad cop push, and just try to sort out which of them is scum off of that because today is going to be useless.

I hate my life now.

Okay, I'm going back to do some of the footwork - if *anyone* in that dead QT has used the phrase "It's obvious" then first off you better be *hating* on the cop lynch and second off, I am totally missing the obvious part, you better have spelled that out for me really clearly to see so I'll understand it later.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”