discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:28 pm

Post by discer »

I don't support a NO-LYNCH. I still support the "time out" but if we're going to do it then BF needs to designated a re-start time and lock the thread until then. Mod??
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
BigFella
BigFella
Watcher
BigFella
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:57 am

Post by BigFella »

Ok, I'm back!

Game update:

Windchill
(2) -
discer, The Don

discer
(1) -
Windchill

The Don
(1) -
DoomCow

As a number of players have requested that we take a 'time-out' for the moment until the holidays are over, I have decided to agree.
The game is now officially on pause until 2nd January.

I'll see what I can do about locking the thread, but until then no posts are to be made in this thread until I have announced it re-open on 2nd January.
Even though I realise that this may anger a few of our more... verbose players, I feel that it would be more detrimental to the game if I let it continue at this point in the game with only half the players here to post.
There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:50 am

Post by MeMe »

For the record, a pause doesn't anger
me
as it's a holiday season for everyone. It would, however, gripe me if gameplay were being interrupted for a single absence.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:17 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

I'll lock the thread - you can unlock it any time, Bigfella.
BigFella
BigFella
Watcher
BigFella
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:15 am

Post by BigFella »

Okey-dokey, the game is now back on. Thanks DP for the assistance :) .There is no longer an excuse for any player not participating. It's every man and woman for themselves.
:D

Current game status:
Windchill
(2) -
discer, The Don

discer
(1) -
Windchill

The Don
(1) -
DoomCow

4 needed to lynch.

PS. Happy Holidays everyone!
There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:23 am

Post by CaptainBlicero »

MeMe - claims cop (paranoid), which implies discer is scum
DoomCow - claims druggie cop, says The Don is scum, MeMe is innocent
Windchill - claims cop, has found only innocents
CaptainB - claims townie
discer - claims vague role
The Don - no role claim

I'm going to assume worst-case scenario: There are two scum left, one Z godfather, and one A thug. I want to hear a role claim from The Don before anything else happens, since all the rest of us have revealed.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:31 am

Post by MeMe »

Sounds good to me -- I prefer to be sure everyone's back before any action is taken.
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:15 am

Post by DoomCow »

I'm back, and still keeping my vote on The Don... but his claim could be interesting...

as for how many are left, I think we only need one... 2 families of 1 gf + 2 goons sounds to powerful for a mini... I'm guessing 5 mafia in 2 families, the gf/single goon family is enough compensation for the 3 goons/no gf in the other....

Let's just lynch the Don and see if the game ends...
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:53 pm

Post by discer »

Doomcow: Please allow me to be lazy and clarify your reasons for wanting to lynch The Don. I agree with the one bad guy left part. However...... I didn't catch your role claim.

Town: Until better options are presented I'm sticking with my vote for Windchill/Ambic. Her votes and posts have not agreed with her (claimed) night actions.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:26 am

Post by ambic »

Discer

I am NOT A SHE
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:29 am

Post by MeMe »

You're confusing enough without posting under two names, Windchill. Pick one and stick with it.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:45 am

Post by MeMe »

Some questions that have been raised about Windchill:
Why on earth did he claim cop?
Why, if he is a cop, didn't he investigate The Don?
Why did he pretend not to be ambic when voting 007 one day one?

Windchill, with all that to choose from, I'm surprised that the one thing you feel driven to explain is your sex. Barring something big happening, I'm giving you one real time day to respond before I vote you.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:44 pm

Post by discer »

Sorry Windchill/Ambic. Hensforth I will refer to you as an it. Will that do? (smiles)
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:05 am

Post by DoomCow »

discer wrote:Doomcow: Please allow me to be lazy and clarify your reasons for wanting to lynch The Don. I agree with the one bad guy left part. However...... I didn't catch your role claim.

If you check on page 6, around the middle of the page, there is a nice post made on mon dec 23 starting with
DoomCow wrote: I hate to do this, but I'm tempted to believe Windchill's copness more than MeMe's..

In that post I claim my role and give my results for each night. this gave me 4 results (used drugs last night for an extra investigation) and got DP and MeMe as innocents, while The Don and EscapedConvict turned out to be guilty. Hence my vote...
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2003 9:50 am

Post by discer »

[laughs] Thanx Doomcow (slaps face), I remember now. I did say I was being lazy tho. [/laughs]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:29 pm

Post by MeMe »

vote: Windchill

Ample opportunity. No response.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:52 pm

Post by discer »

Doomcow: I re-read your post on page 6 but can't see changing my vote based on investigations performed while you were under the influence. I know what the mod said about your drug use but interpretations can get scewed. Would you be willing to investigate The Don without the drugs?

Town: I "want" to believe what Doomcow says cause unlike others his posts vs. actions make sense. His claim is somewhat hard to believe tho. Perhaps giving one cop the ability to have two investigations each night (with some risk) is the mods way of balancing things out.
The Don
The Don
Townie
The Don
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2003 3:02 am

Post by The Don »

I'd like to jump on the band waggon and claim cop, but I'm not. I'm neighborhood watch, but haven't seen anything of use yet.

I've given up using logic and reason, cause there isn't any in this town to use.

my vote stands
Join the Family
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2003 6:18 am

Post by MeMe »

Don, how does your neighborhood watching work? This is the first time I've been in a game with a n.w. claim.

And, everyone's checked back in since the game pause. How about a deadline (preferably a short one) to kick it back into gear? This is, by far, the most butt-draggingly slow game I've ever been in.
The Don
The Don
Townie
The Don
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:18 pm

Post by The Don »

I know MY butt is dragging, but that's another issue.

Neighborhood watch is like this...I get to choose to watch a house overnight. If anything happens there, I see it and who done it.

Unfortunately, I've never been in the right place at the right time.
Join the Family
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:28 pm

Post by MeMe »

unvote: Windchill
vote: Doomcow

I might be really, really dumb...but Doomcow came up with a guilty on The Don?? This is Don's first game and my, like, sixth or something and I truly didn't know how the N.W. worked. I doubt that Don's been doing mafia research on the side to keep himself alive in this boring game. So, Doomcow's gotta be a filthy liar.
BigFella
BigFella
Watcher
BigFella
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:04 pm

Post by BigFella »

Game update:

Windchill
(2) -
discer, The Don

discer
(1) -
Windchill

The Don
(1) –
DoomCow

DoomCow
(1) -
MeMe

Fair enough, everyone has indeed checked back in, time for a deadline. I'm setting it for no longer than Friday, as in app. 96 hours from this post.

Still 4 needed for lynch.
Windchill
Windchill
Townie
Windchill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:37 pm

Post by Windchill »

If DoomCow is a filthy liar then my guess is that she(?) can only be the other mafiaGodfather cos she came up innocent to my investigation on night 1.

I dont know what to do any more...
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2003 2:42 am

Post by DoomCow »

MeMe wrote:
unvote: Windchill
vote: Doomcow

I might be really, really dumb...but Doomcow came up with a guilty on The Don?? This is Don's first game and my, like, sixth or something and I truly didn't know how the N.W. worked. I doubt that Don's been doing mafia research on the side to keep himself alive in this boring game. So, Doomcow's gotta be a filthy liar.

If I understand this correct, The Don must be innocent because it is his first game? Now that is logical.. Roles are selected at random, yet no one is evil during their first game..

And why should you believe him over me? His claim is as believable as mine...

Besides, if I were the last mafia (or GF for that matter) why would I claim drug-addicted cop and post my results on a day where a reasonable bandwagon got started against Discer, which I easily could hop on? Or why claim the role I did when that day two cops allready came out?

Further, considering what everyone claimed and turned out to be (3 mafia goons, 1 gf, 3 cops, 2 docs and 2 unknowns) it seems rather awkward to me that The Don had the bad luck to get no results in 3 nights? Either he is lying like hell, or he has extreme bad luck...
-'Lie' Daan

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”