Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, can you be a dear SSMB and walk me through your reasoning for dropping your scum read on Titus and then town reading her?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1470, Cabd wrote:
In post 1458, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:This looks like arguing semantics tbh and if I see a Tywin scumflip I'll be back for you. I appreciate that you're wanting to detox this game but there have been plenty of opportunities for Tywin to read the posts that quote him saying one thing and show that another thing was actually said.
That's fair; if I'm wrong you're welcome to re-evaluate the game state. If I'm right too, for that matter. Constantly evaluating the game state is what you DO. I sure know I would if proven wrong. I've just been on the receiving end of a titus like death tunnel as town and reacted almost IDENTICALLY to how tywin is responding. You get more and more flustered; and less able to coherently argue your point.
Can you stop making excuses?

You said that scum never act like that. I prove they do.
Now, you're at he's less coherent? Of course he isn't coherent. He's scum.

When will you actually reevaluate that Tywin is just scum?

You feel like the secretary of state...I feel like your mother telling you not to get in the van with the creepy old guy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

UNVOTE:
Yawn you're prob town sadly.
Because you're not obv scum like dance mafia
Who to vote maybe Titus again
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, why are you pushing the mediator tell as scum for Tywin but not for Cabd?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Sigh.. Okay.. Cigarette and long drive home made me realize that regardless of semantics, I allowed myself to be emotionally compromised in a game where that is the goal of scum. They love what has been happening, even thrive on it, so I'm playing the anti-town VI by allowing it and feeding into it. That's my fault and I should acknowledge that. Regardless of what's been said, I shouldn't say anything back. It's not hard to ignore a slot if I stop feeding into it, so until I'm told otherwise, that's going to be my plan.

Regarding Gamma, from what I've seen from his past meta, he usually doesn't lurk this hard, and he seems more unbiased when town. As it stands, he fed into things by quoting my retaliation posts and calling me the culprit while defending Titus hard. He says we are both TRs, but he wants me gone badly. Unless he is close friends with Titus, he may be scum hoping for more discord. Townie Gamma wouldn't want to feed into it, but his posts in the past few pages clearly had that intent. When confronted by that fact, he claims he's not partaking. I think that's obviously not true, so I more question the motivations for it. Why is he wanting to feed the fire?

Taking into account his extreme lurking and a pretty big shift from what i know of his townie meta, I think he may be a scum slot. Sonia is clearly town, but when she called Gamma out for his play, hesays 'caught scum.' He's repeatedly been dropping his willingness to lynch her, and it's just out of place and not in-line with real townie thought.

SSBM also seems like possible scum here as well. He's definitely not playing the same as he does when town. I'd have to read more of his meta for both alignments to solidify/disregard that statement, but that's how it feels to me. AJ also doesn't sit well with me one bit based on his post wanting Cabd, Elibrin, him, and Titus to be a 'multi-headed town leader.' It's day 1 and nobody is cleared right now. In fact, there are only a couple really strong TRs right now, and even those aren't technically cleared. Why is AJ claiming to basically 100% know Elibrin, Titus, and Cabd are town? That's the only reason he'd even think to offer a town alliance on day 1. A cop could try this after an investigation or two (far more subtly obviously), but on day 1? That doesn't sound like a suspicious townie to me. AJ is suspect IMO.

I'm ignoring my top SR slot as already mentioned. So I won't build any connections there outside of my thoughts on Gamma using the flame war to his advantage.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:22 pm

^ town

MariaR is me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1478, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, why are you pushing the mediator tell as scum for Tywin but not for Cabd?
I am not pushing the mediator tell for either.

Where is the catchup you promised?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Serious question to everyone: if I get lynched and flip town, will that possibly make you reevaluate any TR you have on Titus? Pushing hard for my lynch seems to be her entire D1 MO, so if it succeeds and I flip, will reads change based on that? Will any info be gained? I assume my current status is a town distraction, so I'm wondering if my lynch will help town in some way for the future? I've already claimed, so not being a PR generally means it won't hurt town too badly to mislynch me of all the slots. They happen all the time on D1, so losing a VT shouldn't hurt too much.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am caught up save for whats been posted today

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Hiw charitable are you? Every single scumread on his list is hard town on mine, although I have not reviewed Alisae's case?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1483, Nero Cain wrote:I am caught up save for whats been posted today
So, where are your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1479, Tywin Lannister wrote:Regarding Gamma, from what I've seen from his past meta, he usually doesn't lurk this hard
I never lurked, point out the timeframe and I'll disprove you.
, and he seems more unbiased when town. As it stands, he fed into things by quoting my retaliation posts and calling me the culprit while defending Titus hard.
ok
He says we are both TRs, but he wants me gone badly.
That's a lie I NEVER TRed you.
Unless he is close friends with Titus, he may be scum hoping for more discord. Townie Gamma wouldn't want to feed into it, but his posts in the past few pages clearly had that intent. When confronted by that fact, he claims he's not partaking.
I see what you are saying here. You think that I'm egging the situation on.
I think that's obviously not true, so I more question the motivations for it. Why is he wanting to feed the fire?

Taking into account his extreme lurking and a pretty big shift from what i know of his townie meta, I think he may be a scum slot.
I'm not lurking, and I can change my play pretty wildly from time to time. I used to detest bussing as scum, now I feel it's rather fun.
Sonia is clearly town, but when she called Gamma out for his play, hesays 'caught scum.'
Because she is discrediting me instead of actually saying why I'm wrong.
He's repeatedly been dropping his willingness to lynch her, and it's just out of place and not in-line with real townie thought.
WELL IF SOMEONE ELSE WOULD JUMP ON BOARD I WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO BACK AND FORTH!

Let's see.
He randomly accuses me of TRing both him and Titus. This seems to be a narrative shift to paint my attempts to draw people onto him as scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1482, Tywin Lannister wrote:Serious question to everyone: if I get lynched and flip town, will that possibly make you reevaluate any TR you have on Titus? Pushing hard for my lynch seems to be her entire D1 MO, so if it succeeds and I flip, will reads change based on that? Will any info be gained? I assume my current status is a town distraction, so I'm wondering if my lynch will help town in some way for the future? I've already claimed, so not being a PR generally means it won't hurt town too badly to mislynch me of all the slots. They happen all the time on D1, so losing a VT shouldn't hurt too much.
Not really. Her push on you is solid from what I've seen. She's not grasping for anything.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:31 pm

In post 1484, Titus wrote:
Hiw charitable are you? Every single scumread on his list is hard town on mine, although I have not reviewed Alisae's case?
Read's shouldn't play a factor in your read
It should be the intent behind said read and if it seems genuine or not a lot of our reads are swapped and you tr me to some extent

MariaR is me
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:34 pm

In post 1411, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm cheering because you're a hypocrite. And I have a TR on both Titus and AJ fyi
I do love all these idiots shouting "town v town!" though.
Nvm, maybe you didn't TR me. I saw this originally and didn't see the AJ part. I thought you said 'I have a town read on both of you.' Guess you caught me in another lie /s

You TR Titus and AJ I guess. Looks odd to me. I SR them both. You included. Funny. Who are the idiots you mentioned claiming TvT?

And I'll repeat my question: if I get lynched and flip town, will your reads change?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1489, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1411, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm cheering because you're a hypocrite. And I have a TR on both Titus and AJ fyi
Nvm, maybe you didn't TR me. I saw this originally and didn't see the AJ part. I thought you said 'I have a town read on both of you.' Guess you caught me in another lie /s

You TR Titus and AJ I guess. Looks odd to me. I SR them both. You included. Funny. Who are the idiots you mentioned claiming TvT?
Elbirn, Cabd. I read them as town though so I'm just super pissed my townreads are calling this T v T.

And I'll repeat my question: if I get lynched and flip town, will your reads change?
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:36 pm

In post 1487, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1482, Tywin Lannister wrote:Serious question to everyone: if I get lynched and flip town, will that possibly make you reevaluate any TR you have on Titus? Pushing hard for my lynch seems to be her entire D1 MO, so if it succeeds and I flip, will reads change based on that? Will any info be gained? I assume my current status is a town distraction, so I'm wondering if my lynch will help town in some way for the future? I've already claimed, so not being a PR generally means it won't hurt town too badly to mislynch me of all the slots. They happen all the time on D1, so losing a VT shouldn't hurt too much.
Not really. Her push on you is solid from what I've seen. She's not grasping for anything.
Can you explain her case? What is it?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You have lied about her not asking you questions. That's the main one I remember seeing that she pointed out too.
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:40 pm

In post 1492, Gamma Emerald wrote:You have lied about her not asking you questions. That's the main one I remember seeing that she pointed out too.
Do you know what the lies were about? Do you know the context of it? Did you not see my explaination, or even did you see her post 'I don't need to ask you questions to read you' when I asked her to repeat them? Did you see her post about 10 pages after that in which she does apparently post her questions, yet the links don't work? Have you paid any attention to that, or are you sheeping reasons you don't really remember? How is that sorting? Do you expect everyone to know every question posed to them in a 60+ page D1 thread?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1493, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1492, Gamma Emerald wrote:You have lied about her not asking you questions. That's the main one I remember seeing that she pointed out too.
Do you know what the lies were about? Do you know the context of it? Did you not see my explaination, or even did you see her post 'I don't need to ask you questions to read you' when I asked her to repeat them? Did you see her post about 10 pages after that in which she does apparently post her questions, yet the links don't work? Have you paid any attention to that, or are you sheeping reasons you don't really remember? How is that sorting? Do you expect everyone to know every question posed to them in a 60+ page D1 thread?
It wasn't 60 pages back then.
I'll look back over, but this is more for your alignment than hers.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But not rn because I'm going out soon, fyi
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:43 pm

In post 1494, Gamma Emerald wrote:
So you're saying you were caught up back then, yes? How would you know how many pages it was when you haven't caught up until a few pages ago?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1496, Tywin Lannister wrote:
So you're saying you were caught up back then, yes? How would you know how many pages it was when you haven't caught up until a few pages ago?
I know the question I saw was asked much earlier than page 60.
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:47 pm

In post 1497, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1496, Tywin Lannister wrote:
I know the question I saw was asked much earlier than page 60.
So you should've been caught up, right? If it's only 30 pages, that's not much is it? It's not 60, so that means her point was right and there's no way I could've missed her questions? You were caught up at the time? I mean, how would you have seen it and SR me ever since then if you weren't even caught up to those posts? You technically shouldn't have SR'd me at all until like a page ago based on your excuses of not being caught up the entire game. What gives?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1475, Nero Cain wrote:also, can you be a dear SSMB and walk me through your reasoning for dropping your scum read on Titus and then town reading her?
We've already had this conversation and like I said if you missed it I can't point it out for you, not yet at least. Also want to say if you're caught up like you say you are you should have seen that I didn't SR Titus for being on the lapsa wagon, I had a heightened suspicion of her and the rest of those players. Being on that wagon shifted them into my null scum pile. I treat null scum, scumleans, and scumreads as different things. Not sure if you do though so maybe that's why you're saying I was SRing her
In post 1483, Nero Cain wrote:I am caught up save for whats been posted today
In post 1489, Tywin Lannister wrote:

This is a townie way to handle being caught misunderstanding a post, you admit to it and look back to clarify what really happened and go from there.

Also the links in that post work from desktop, I think it's your phone having a problem

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”