T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:01 am

Post by T S O »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5861390#p5861390]post 3324[/url], T S O wrote:
In post 3198, pirate mollie wrote:I was town.

this game should have been easy to win, I worked so hard at setting up on d1 for a town win. so hard. you know I have not been lynched very often but as of late I have had to eat 3 mislynches. it is ridiculous that I am getting lynched for the reasons that are given. there are a couple of mislynches that I have earned, titanium my very first game and lord tater where I antagonised thorella to the point where he wanted to get rid of me. I did not earn this 1. I. did. not. earn. this. 1.

I remember in asofai when thorella was being strung up as a utility lynch and mara was being strung up for really dumb meta reasons, the pain I could hear in their posts. it pulled at the heartstrings at the time but it is an entirely different thing to experience it first hand. I think I worked harder in this game than I have in nearly all of my games cos I looked at the playerlist and got excited and was all like "yes it can happen! town can win!". I think the heart (and the brains) went out of the game when mastina went awol.

this game was so disappointing and it had so much potential! and it just makes me sad. I poured a lot of time and energy into this game and mebbe the lesson here is that I really need to detach a bit and not get so invested. cos sitting here and basically crying a bit sucks and really shouldn't be happeningg! but I don't play mafia just for fun I also play to learn things about myself and other people. and I guess I just have to sit back and say, "I did all I could". it just hurts to have all of some1's efforts be so...dismissed.

there is not 1 good reason to lynch me, not 1. but I know when I first joined this site I wound up in a couple of lylos and could not see the trees cos of the fog and made really really stupid choices in a couple of lylos so I guess I can understand how you can wind up not being able to see a goddamn thing The Mist is so thick, it happens I guess.

I am not entirely sure who is scum. I think shos is scummy as fuck and I find tso's hard defense a little bizarre but their blatant fist-bumping bromance and their complete and total steering of the game is almost too scummy to be scum. their reasoning is so BAD and tso's flat out does not care what the answers to his questions are <---- this is mind-boggingly bad. I dunno.

pecan pie - in 8 sites and over 200 games you are the
WORST
conftown player I have ever encountered. you completely fucked your team over and if we lose a good portion of this loss is at your feet. I mean why do you even sign up for games if all you are going to do is lurk them out, not engage the players and then show up at dl with a shitty case leaving no time to refute the misreps? why bother? on a jerome scale of 1 to 10 you are a fucking 25 and I really hope that I do not have the displeasure of playing with you ever again.

usually at this time scum hangs back cos they are so close to winning and they don't want to screw it up. that points to guyett and star. guyett never let me in ever and I reached out so many times. if he is town then I get the message loud and clear; I am just not good enough for you. you shot me n1 in 1 game and refuse to interact with me in another and then lynch by poe when it isn't about poe it seems to be about who you think is valuable and i hear you that you think I am less than that of a player. cos by poe I should be the most cleared player here. with my votes, my play and my associations. if you are scum okay well good job I guess. ironically it doesn't change the way I feel.

star if you are town, what a disappointment.

scorp I did not like how you abdicated responsibility for your vote by sheeping a conftown who obviously did not give a fuck about the game.

mebbe it can turn around tomorrow. I hope so. I have been in mylos where we did just that. so the situ is not hopeless it just isn't easy.

lesson learned: DETACH FROM THE OUTCOME MOLLIE OR IT WILL BREAK YOUR HEART!!!

anyways good luck. I certainly don't envy the remaining town.

peace
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5861392#p5861392]post 3325[/url], T S O wrote:that's my pre-death bah post. Sub yourself in as necessary, CTD, you can take pecanpie's slot.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:02 am

Post by T S O »

I don't want to debate with you. I really, really don't, because I'm not doing anything but hoping you'll change your mind and being disappointed when you don't.

Please just do something so this game can die.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:03 am

Post by T S O »

And yes, for the final time, I am insulting your intelligence today. Deal with it. I look Town as fuck. I genuinely do, and you're being strung along like a puppet while the scumfuck smargaret somehow wins.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:03 am

Post by T S O »

I want an apology after the game.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:07 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

In post 1476, T S O wrote:I don't want to debate with you. I really, really don't, because I'm not doing anything but hoping you'll change your mind and being disappointed when you don't.

Please just do something so this game can die.
So you don't want to refute the incredibly compelling reasons I have for thinking you and Thor are the scum team?

I was contemplating putting out one final case for the two of you to defend against, but I suppose I needn't bother then.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:11 am

Post by T S O »

BUT YOU DON'T HAVE COMPELLING REASONS, AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE INCREDIBLY COMPELLING REASONS.

GO AHEAD. IF YOU PUT THEM OUT, I CAN REFUTE THEM, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ARE FALSE, BUT NO-ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME ANYWAY, REGARDLESS OF HOW MAGNIFICENTLY I RAPE THE HOLY TENETS OF YOUR LIES.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by smargaret »

Vote: TSO

TSO and Thor are both scum, but rape jokes? Fuck that noise.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1465, T S O wrote: "You sheeped Thor."
"Show me where I did that."
"I can't find it; SCUM ANYWAY FUCK YOU." is an example of your bullshit, and I don't want to hurt my head trying to make people get how bad you are.
Except I said you were buddying Thor at the time, and I did show an example.
In post 1465, T S O wrote: you're pushing my lynch openly while never stating that we're in MyLo
And how does stating the obvious help anything? It's not like I should be incredibly cautious with my vote in an effort to prevent scum from quick lynching. With one other VT claim as town and 2 conf. masons, the odds of that happening are slim to none.
In post 1465, T S O wrote: and you do not have a read on a player in a group of 3 containing 2 scum.
Wrong. I was able to PoE it yesterday given your change of stance on Smargaret when you tried to call me scum. By the end of the day I had it figured out to TSO/Thor scum and Smargaret-town.
In post 1466, T S O wrote: Look at what Bulba is trying to push here. He's convinced me and Thor are scum. What pushed him over the edge to this belief was:

Thor not stating why he didn't hammer me yesterday.
1.) That is not what I said at all. I said that what pushed me over the edge was Thor refusing to lynch one of his scum reads in a segment where scum would have easily been found via PoE.
2.) You're trying to push me as scum, yet your wording belies knowledge that I'm town. Scum are not "convinced" of anything. Town are.
In post 1467, T S O wrote: Contrast this with Bulba walking in after yesterday, doing no re-analysis whatsoever, in MYLO, and straight off voting me. No hesitancy. No re-evaluation. NOTHING EXCEPT A SHITTY TUNNEL WITH A SHITTY CASE.
What reanalysis would I need to do? With the Bro flip, any paranoia I still had about the Masons is now gone, leaving a pool of 3 to find scum in. Given that I have an incredibly strong scumread on you due to the reasons I layed down yesterday, and the fact that I PoE'd the rest of the team due to our interaction, and the actions of everyone around deadline yesterday, why should I be timid with my vote?
In post 1468, T S O wrote: Look at the nightkill. BROseidon, a supporter of me. But the worst thing of all here is that scum didn't try to kill a Mason! They were so fucking comfortable with the gamestate they RISKED THEIR KILL ON NON-CONFIRMED TOWN. This should set the damn fire alarms off in your head: boop boop, something's dead fucking wrong here! Maybe the reason I'm alive is because scum are manipulating me!
Bro was the most confirmed town player there was. I don't find it shocking that he was killed.
In post 1471, T S O wrote:No, I think he knew I was fucking Town! I think he justified not hammering by explaining that he's calling me scum on a smargaret scumflip! Not independently!
And the reason he avoided lynching from a pool of 3, where 2 were guaranteed to be scum, with 1 mislynch to spare was?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by smargaret »

Put another way - a no lynch is the most anti-town and pro-scum outcome possible from yesterday's situation post mass-claim.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by smargaret »

In post 1467, T S O wrote:
In post 1441, Thor665 wrote:Honestly, I realize, I'm so emotionally dead on this game right now - I'm not even fighting my lynch tomorrow. I just don't care, because I am so frustrated by some of the play right now. i don't even think I'm playing all that great...but, yeesh. I don't have it in me to care anymore.

Edit: Pere - yes, I realize that all I'm doing is pointing out how fething stupid and blind his point is.
In post 1442, Thor665 wrote:I mean, did he even fething think for one second about me NOT EVEN MAKING A CASE ON TSO!?! I mean, seriously, what the hell? And then he didn't talk to me, and disappeared, and apparently did it as a shockingly terrible reaction test (as least that's how he's selling it) while Pere derps around acting like he was remotely helpful on a day wehen, as confirmed town, he couldn't so much as TALK to his mason buddy and do ANYTHING AT ALL!?!
In post 1443, Thor665 wrote:::table flip::

I'm out.
Take aside your personal bias, take aside his perceived insulting of you and look at this! This is so incredibly genuine!

Contrast this with smargaret not going after me because NO REASON other than she's scared of me and she hopes I'll back off her.
Contrast this with Bulba walking in after yesterday, doing no re-analysis whatsoever, in MYLO, and straight off voting me. No hesitancy. No re-evaluation. NOTHING EXCEPT A SHITTY TUNNEL WITH A SHITTY CASE.
And this post should really be the nail in the coffin of the TSO/Thor team. Massive defense of Thor, plus that last part, where TSO accuses Bulba of voting straight off the bat in MYLO with no reevaluation? That's precisely what he did to me. Voting, right off the bat, in MYLO, with only the justification that I am a "scumfuck". Come to think of it, that's precisely what Thor did too.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by T S O »

You clown, please be quiet. Bulba is scummily coherent, but your shit makes me sick. As if a rape remark is indicative of scum-TSO. You moronic hooligan.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1461, smargaret wrote:PV, Bulbazak, what do you think of Thor refusing to explain how he let a no lynch happen instead of hammering someone he believed (yesterday, at least) to be scum?

And Thor, not that I think you will, but you promised a case yesterday on TSO. It's time to pony up, or admit that you're his scumbuddy.
:neutral:
In post 1465, T S O wrote:Thor didn't explain his read because scum-Thor is too stupid to explain his read ...?
Wasn't that your issue yesterday? :neutral:

@TSO - :neutral:
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:43 am

Post by T S O »

Yes, it was.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 5 Vote count 1

SMargaret 2 - Thor665,T S O
TSO 2 - Bulbazak,smargaret

Not voting

CrashTextDummie
PeregrineV

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

(expired on 2014-05-18 09:37:44)

till Day 5 Deadline
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by smargaret »

TSO, no, it's not indicative of alignment. It is, however, indicative of a player I don't particularly want to play with, so if I have two players, and I think they're both scum, all else being equal, I'll vote for the one I'd rather not have to listen to and put up with for another day.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by T S O »

"You're more openly attacking me than Thor, so I would rather vote you."

Save me your disliking-me bullshit and admit the real reason for your vote, you liar.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

WE haven't forgotten.

Teams- we are looking at the possibility of each grouping.
TSO/Thor
TSO/smarg
Thor/Bulba
Bulba/smarg
Thor/smarg

Thoughts?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:35 am

Post by smargaret »

TSO, I really, really doubt that anyone, upon reading your iso, is ever going to wonder why I wouldn't want to be playing with you right now.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:59 am

Smarg is correct. I'd find her voting TSO over Thor somewhat icky if it weren't for the constant barrage of verbal abuse TSO has heaped on her.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:20 am

Post by T S O »

I have literally found myself wanting to verbally abuse the majority of posts made recently.

CTD, I'm not being the nice, happy TSO I was before because I know I'm going down today. Smarg and Bulba need only my mislynch, your mind is made up though you attempt to tell me it's not, and we'll find someone else to eventually hammer me. The reason I am being mean today is, get this, I'm fucking angry! I'm really, really fucking angry! I have reached out to you so many times and you simply fucking ignore me! I'm so pissed off that you cannot see what a scummy pile of scum smargaret is. I've tried, so many times, to show you, and you don't want to know. I don't get angry as scum; I've never once raged as scum. But I get very angry as Town, angry that you can't see things from my point of view.

AND ME BEING MEAN DOES NOT SOMEHOW JUSTIFY ME BEING VOTED OVER THOR. YOU DO NOT JUDGE TWO PLAYERS' LEVEL OF DAMN SCUMMINESS BY THEIR TONE IN THEIR POSTS. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU ACTUALLY BACK HER UP ON THIS?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1481, smargaret wrote:
Vote: TSO

TSO and Thor are both scum, but rape jokes? Fuck that noise.
The vote was here. This was the reason for the vote. Not me abusing her later. It was the one word 'rape' which caused my vote.

Think! Think rationally! Be unbiased for one second! Don't you see that the reason she's voting me is because, unlike lazy Thor, I'm actively pushing for her death! Insults come later! Her explanation is a LIE.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 6:41 am

Our minds are not made up, TSO, believe it or not. We are not dragging this out out of cruelty.

Your posts are being read. it's just that they're the exact thing I asked you not to bother me with. You're performing the mother of all flails today. It's all "Smarg is scum! Why can't you see! Why don't you listen!" and so on and so forth. If even for just a second, put yourself in our shoes and consider the puzzle we are trying to solve. I asked you for comment on Thor's decision not to hammer you yesterday and I pointed out that your comment was illogical. Your answer to that was to refuse to debate me further. That's the kind of bullshit we have to take into account. You've shown zero interest in helping us sort through the issues we have. You've rejected the simplest of inquiries.

No one is getting lynched today unless Pere and I both agree that that person should be lynched. It ultimately doesn't matter who Smargaret is voting for right now, and I assume she knows that. Maybe she's trying to nudge us towards voting you. Maybe that means she's scum and you're town. Maybe she's just making a statement that your conduct has been really out of line for a good while now, because it has. I honestly don't care all that much which one it is.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:02 am

Post by T S O »

Very well, ask me your questions and I'll reply rationally, as opposed to letting my anger out.

I do not particularly mind that you think my conduct has been out of line - if it helps convince you I'm Town, it will most definitely have been worth it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1496, CrashTextDummie wrote:Our minds are not made up, TSO, believe it or not. We are not dragging this out out of cruelty.

Your posts are being read. it's just that they're the exact thing I asked you not to bother me with. You're performing the mother of all flails today. It's all "Smarg is scum! Why can't you see! Why don't you listen!" and so on and so forth. If even for just a second, put yourself in our shoes and consider the puzzle we are trying to solve. I asked you for comment on Thor's decision not to hammer you yesterday and I pointed out that your comment was illogical. Your answer to that was to refuse to debate me further. That's the kind of bullshit we have to take into account. You've shown zero interest in helping us sort through the issues we have. You've rejected the simplest of inquiries.

No one is getting lynched today unless Pere and I both agree that that person should be lynched. It ultimately doesn't matter who Smargaret is voting for right now, and I assume she knows that. Maybe she's trying to nudge us towards voting you. Maybe that means she's scum and you're town. Maybe she's just making a statement that your conduct has been really out of line for a good while now, because it has. I honestly don't care all that much which one it is.
But what do you want me to tell you regarding Thor? I think Bulba and smarg are much worse than him; he's pissed off and he has reason to be pissed off. Do I think he should have hammered me yesterday? No! I'm Town and I'm not going to abandon my responsibility. Do I think I should have selfvoted? Not in seven fucking hells. If it was to play itself out again, I would do the exact same. Do I think Thor had sufficient reasoning to not hammer? Yes, I do. What more can I say?
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:05 am

Do you agree or disagree that lynching
anyone
of the claimed VTs, scum or town, would have left the town in a better position than we find ourselves in today? If you disagree, explain your stance.
In post 1498, T S O wrote:I think Bulba and smarg are much worse than him; he's pissed off and he has reason to be pissed off.
What reason does he have to be pissed off? After he has spent all game pushing nothing but mislynches, do you think it's stupid play to deny him the lynch he wants?
In post 1498, T S O wrote:Do I think Thor had sufficient reasoning to not hammer? Yes, I do.
Like what? Do you think he was town reading you?
In post 1398, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1397, PeregrineV wrote:So is the scumteam, in your opinion, Bulba/TSO, Bulba/Smarg, TSO/smarg, or some other pair?
I have openly claimed TSO/Smarg in thread. TSO has had many long rants about me doing so and it's the central basis of the current issue he has with me. I can provide a link if you need it, but I feel I've been pretty clear on my thoughts.
This quote is from less than two pages before the end of the day. There is no ambiguity. There is no "if Smarg flips scum, her buddy is TSO". He insisted that he was scum reading you.
In post 1498, T S O wrote:If it was to play itself out again, I would do the exact same.
Does that include your last ditch effort to get Bulba lynched? You said he was going to flip town, so what was your motivation for this and how is it consistent with your other stances on the happenings at the end of the day?

Please address this:
In post 1491, PeregrineV wrote:Teams- we are looking at the possibility of each grouping.
TSO/Thor
TSO/smarg
Thor/Bulba
Bulba/smarg
Thor/smarg

Thoughts?
In post 1497, T S O wrote:I do not particularly mind that you think my conduct has been out of line - if it helps convince you I'm Town, it will most definitely have been worth it.
It's doing the opposite.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”